Guys, Advice needed

Guys, Advice needed.

So i'm a 22 y/o virgin who's browing Cred Forums at 11pm on a Friday night.

I've heard of a new brothel that has opened nearby. I found their website and they are based in a really industrial heavy area, really isolated from everyone and everything.

I saw on their site, they offer a BJ, plain bread and butter sex, anal, a dungeon and you get to tie them up with chains and shit for £100.

Is it worth a visit?

Oh, and trips gets their website link

Other urls found in this thread:

hull-adult-forum.com/
adultwork.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You live in a place where brothels are actually a thing, why the fuck wouldn't you take advantage of it? Condom up and you're good to go.

where do you live?

There's about 4 in our small city and this 5th has opened up recently.

I work out of town, but in the city where I work, they are publicly advertised on the high streets.

I'll give one hint. Yorkshire.

UK

You live in a pudding factory?

Trips, check em

I'll post the clearnet adult worker forum with the site hidden on there if we get trips

Fuck trips, just post so we can give you better advice, dumbass

You know what? You're right.

We're all in the same boat here.

Fuck it. Here you go;

hull-adult-forum.com/

What advice is there to give wtf?
Sex is an urge like hunger, OP actually lives in a place where you can pay to take care of that urge. What more is there to say besides do it and get on with his life?

just go to the brothel

But it's not going to be that awesome unless you are lucky and find a worthwile whore.

They also do meetups at your house so you can tell your neighbours you're finally getting laid:

adultwork.com/

can vouch for adultwork. spend a small fortune on hookers from there over the last 5 years. bang chicks i never would have the balls to talk to on a night out and all are really friendly.

what county you using?

Yorkshire mainly has BBW and Asian chicks

Thanks for posting, but where am I looking?

Also, my advice would be to pay for it, just to get it over with. Just don't get hooked; money for sex will get you hooked. Just a warning; I've been there.

Go to punter world and they have several listed on there

I'm all for Asian chicks

ahh, I live in North Wales and travel up to liverpool.
shagged a few from Manchester too, love their accent when they chat dirty.
do you have a means of getting to a city? they're ten a penny there. im making a trip to London early next year to fuck a few there

I'm from the UK too OP and I've been to a Brothel in Manchester.

It's fine. They're quite relaxed and laid back, you can encounter a few weirdos (mostly older men, who try to develop some kind of friendship, it's depressing if you catch it at the wrong time).

The girls are usually nice though. They're just earning a living and they're happy they're in a safe place where they can do it. You wont be disappointed with the experience and you won't get much better for much cheaper.

Enjoy OP.

I've heard Manchester has a lot.

Sheffield has a public dogging spot in a lit-up advertised building, but it's mainly grandpas and grandmas going there

Hull? Damn dude, I was gonna say Sheffield

meh, i'd fuck a granny.
there's a hotel 10 minutes drive from mine, it has swingers meets weekly, costs £14 to get in and it goes from 11am until about midnight. if you're into fucking wives while the husband watches or you're into trannies, it's great.

Nah, not far though