Ask a dude who wears girl hot pants anything

Ask a dude who wears girl hot pants anything

Checked. Also, even though it's very obvious both from the fact that you wear hotpants and are the OP, are you a faggot?

How do you keep your legs so smooth?

Yes I am

Electrolysis treatment

Ahh, I'd want that but way too expensive for me. I'm thinking of getting an at home laser thing (~$300) maybe splinting costs and sharing it with some one because it's unlimited use, but someone told me they don't really work.

Yeah, I thought so.

Here, I got an actual question for you then: Do you attend pride parades and/or act like a complete and utter faggot in public?

What the fuck is your problem?

Not really (I attended two of them) and what do you mean by acting like a complete and utter faggot?

Are they comfortable? Is your cock not bunched up in there? Also do you have a giant bulge? OwO

You know that stereotype? The lisp, dressing like a faggot in public, acting like a faggot in public, you know what I'm talking about.

That's how I dress in public as shown in the picture.

They can only be uncomfortable if I have a hardon, but I don't have accidental hardons on the streets

Why not, those are the best kind. Plus if youre with someone thats dtf, you can dip into a bathroom somewhere and go at it

Then yeah, what this user said.

Why in the fuck do you feel like that's in any way appropriate around strangers? It's shit like that that makes people hate gays.

You've got great legs, but the face...not so sure about the face yet. Post more pictures

Every fucking day, the same fucking thread being hosted by the same fucking faggot.

Good lord.

Why didn't you lean far back before you posed for that photo?

I would have fell over to the terrace about 1.5 m below

TayTay is that you?