Who would win Cred Forumsros?

Who would win Cred Forumsros?

The sun, lions wouldn't even get anywhere close, and they'd die in space.

I mean that's a lot of lions

Me

Lions. Cause they hunt at night you fucking retard.

lions can run a lot faster than the sun I know that

but a FUCKING TRILION LIONS

The lions win in the end because that much mass added to the sun makes it burn out faster.

I would think the sun would win, given its in space and lions can't breathe in space.

Dude the sun is hot though it's like more than 200 degrees

The victory condition for the sun is obvious: kill all lions

But what is the victory condition for the lions?

Extinguish the sun?

If so, I estimate it would take more than a trillion lions to do it.

Check. Mate

remember that lions are faster than the sun guys, they can just fucking around til the sun is tired, then attack the core with a fucking trilion of claws and shit

Okay, let's look at the facts. I'm assuming for the sake of the argument that these lions are alive. So, the surface area of the earth is 196 million square miles. The average lion has a territory of 100 square miles. For the lions to live comfortably enough to work together, that means they live somewhere with a liveable surface area of 100 trillion square miles. The one conclusion?
This race of cats has clearly ascended to the stars in a spacecraft ten times larger than our own planet, and no doubt have the technology to harvest, destroy, or otherwise render the sun inert.

That depends. If the lions attack during the day, definitely not gonna win.

If the lions go at night (they can see great in the dark) they would probably have a pretty good chance

Can stone outlast suns?

>This race of cats has clearly ascended to the stars in a spacecraft

Pic related

The sun.

Even if the lions could destroy the sun, they would've lost their source of life.

Sun wins even if lions win.