Shota

Shota

Man it's pretty dead right now

I don't think these threads will start getting active till later.

Yep, they usually pick up right when I need to sleep, then I end up not sleeping

Lurking.

bump

Yeah. They always begin to pick up around my 11PM and beyond with many posters. Sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the (you)

bamp

theres a hentai clip with a shota getting a handie by an onee-san through a girl's swimsuit he's wearing. anyone kbow the name?

With the Save!

More crossdressing please!!!

Anytime, friend.

Yeah, turns out these threads don't get popular until late at night

The shotas come out at night.

No need for that if we're here anyways

Unless mods don't like it as they did last time

Mods are losers.

It's always stupid how that happens, though it is pretty rarely from what i've seen.

don't they leave the loli threads tho?

Yup, they really don't like anything involving kids

It's like a coinflip i think.

Sucks to be them.

what about overage dudes who LOOK like kids?

Well I started a thread with ask pedo and shota. I didn't see anything other than drawings posted, but apparently those are exclusive late night threads.

How many of you guys got dicked when you were a shota? I'm curious if there is a correlation there, or if I'm just a lone guy.

i am not gay ,but fuck am i gay

I'm only onto shota, not real life kids, so I don't care.

you somewhat passed the Chris Hansen test

I got a touch

Only a touch?

Grip? Stroke?

i used to play around with my older brother but he stopped for some reason

No.
Thanks.

Any feet? Or even better, sweaty socks.

I'd be fine with that

alot of experimentation with my older brother,
some fun times with my friends, and i once got a handie from a guy at a football game in the bahtroom. although the last one ended before i could get off because someone else walked in

better?

So who else is miserable

Yes. Do you just save everything I post?

not miserable just, depressed?

I am.

Lucky. I only had the good ole showing each other when I was younger. Apparently he fucked others, so missed opportunity there

Why miserable?

Sounds like fun. I was involved with more guys than I'm willing to admit. Started when I was seven with one guy, but went full blast by time I turned eight. Ended up being the dirty little secret of a certain college fraternity until I was 13. Turned into a slut at that time though, so lewd continued for a while after that. Just fucking around in these threads now though.

that always stings
the road not taken

So I'm not alone in that at least
Life sucks and so do people

omg please do you have any green texts?

kinda

i dont think so, I am now love those two together

Yeah, especially at that age... I really missed a couple opportunities to be there.

I'd post but don't want to derail or fuck up anything

Oh, I asked because every single non lewd picture you posted, I previously posted them in more active shota threads.

Nope, sorry buddy. Haven't bothered to write anything up before because I haven't mentioned it before. It happened over years and involved fraternities, so you can imagine the range of what I did and the number of guys involved.

Nah. I think life is beautiful and I'm glad to be apart of it. Just miserable because tfw no cute bf like Gon.

Heh, true enough

Only gay if the rings touch.

Nah man, life sucks. You find happiness and then life says fuck you and takes it away

/r/ing diapers/peeing/toddlercon please. I already have a shit ton of the diapered edits, so just already diapered shotas please and thanks.

that age where sexual experimentation isnt frowned on, where most adults know that your probably trying some things but pretend to ignore it
that age right before peer pressure kicks in and everyone is so worried about sexual identity that they will attack anyone, including their friend, that dares to suggest something that someone might misconstrue as gay

There's nothing you can say to tell me life sucks. I have accepted all the evil and joy in this world, and learned to love and accept it for what it is, instead of striving for some false fantasy world. If you refuse to change your perceptions and accept, all you will have is despair in the end.

childhood is thinking life is amazing and full of wonder
adulthood is knowing that it should be

I believe all humans should have the goal of returning to that child like state of purity, the stillness sanctuary within yourself that you can retreat at anytime and be yourself. Not many people are capable of this, and I assume you do not the either. I suggest you attempt to not view the world through the lenses of foggy emotions.

they show his penis in canonical sources, so unless somehow he gets 20x bigger when erect this is distractedly inaccurate

I'm miserable and bitter

Thank you for saying this

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but, you're welcome love.

Yep. But once it was dangerously so, so honestly right now I'm glad it's not worse.

Also, H enters the fray.

I'm way past that bro, miserable and angry is where it's at

Yes..all flaccid.
Hes a grower... not a shower maybe? :P

like this?

Basically.

yeah thats the one
imagine getting away with showing that on tv nowadays
people would lose their mind if trunks and goten just dropped trough on screen

his penis is different sizes
damn animators need to keep a chart of goku penis sizes with them

>damn animators need to keep a chart of goku penis sizes with them