Need help from asian Cred Forumsros or people who got an asian gf

Need help from asian Cred Forumsros or people who got an asian gf.
I'd like to get an asian gf or at least get some of them out of ghetto, but all asians here (north italy) just get themselves prisoned in their china areas. Only ones who get out are half breeds who are just same as our women and get assaulted daily from all chads, which i cant compete with.
Got in a couple situation with work which led me to talk to asian girls, do they prefer a polite guy? funny? rapist?
Plz help

bump

Ti capisco

porcoddio che devo fare comprarne una su amazon

Women are women. There are no cultural difference anymore, millenial globalism has broken this phenomenon. Whoever understands this, has been blessed. -Cicada

Try interpals

It got me a Chinese gf, she even moved here for me

Ask me anything

please make a fast yet complete guide on the basic rules to succed in that

>be rich

>Be white
>Make account on interpals
>Don't be an autist and talk to them chink bitches
>Fly to China
>Pick her up and go back home
Just be white

>Be rich
>Not be white

Hi from Ohio, U.S.A i have a chinese fiancee they like intelligent funny people and kind.China and most of asia is communist so they dont even understand kindness from strangers at first.Show the one you want unending kindness and a willingness to work hard to support both of you and you will get one

Considering it again, if you're white, just fly over there and fuck bitches, they will literally drop your panties if you're Aryan.

Are they Chinese? It would help to break the ice with a few words of Chinese and use that as a connection. Go from there

This

It really helps a lot

can confirm this worked for me

You asian?
No?
Too bad

Deep down, all woman, even Asian women, want that sweet white D. (Of course you're a Wop you barely qualify as white in the first place, but given your in the asshole of the earth, you're about as close as you can get to being part of the glorious master race.

Just walk up to one of those slanty-eyed skanks and be all like, "Hey, wanna get fucked by a dick over three inches long?" And of course she'll say yes.

OP, all you gotta do is follow these basic steps and youll have any girl of oriental descent on your dick
-be mysterious, I dont know why but the 3 asian girls I habe dated enjoyed to hear more about me because i was reserved. If you arent its okay
-tell your stories. Asians find it interesting to hear them, if you say something that may have happened to her itll click and shell think you were meant for her
-do not dress like an asian (why do i say this?) If you arent asian, asian girls do not want you to completely act like
-last but not least, if you are trying to impress her make sure you have goals. For some reasom most think it is a turn on to "have goals"
Tldr? Dont be a faggot

Don't date an Asian, at least not a Korean. their family and parents will hate you and talk her out of being with you. She will eventually become mentally abusive toward you, it's so gradual you wont even notice. You'll walk into the relationship an alpha and come out a beta.

Not fucking true, my experience begs to differ.

OP here thx all for help, will try and with some mememagic i will do it