I'm going paint balling for the 1st time ever tomorrow...

I'm going paint balling for the 1st time ever tomorrow. I realize I am most likely going to suck hard and get shot a million times. So what do I wear to not end up like pic related?

I have sweatpants but just regular long sleeve shirts. Are sweatpants better than jeans? Should I pad my shirt with newspaper? How fucked am I?

A few tips.

Firstly, don't wear extra jackets and coats thinking it will hurt less, the paint balls are more likely to bounce off if you wear more layers which hurts far more than when they splat.

Secondly, don't charge in like a fool

Cover is your friend.

just dont get shot.

wear baggy clothing that are not too thin fabric

dont pad with extra stuff, thats retarded

Make sure to wear head protection as well

Sweatpants ain't gonna do shit by themselves. Jeans are better, and if it is not too hot, you can layer sweatpants beneath.

Get yourself one of those heavier hunting-style jackets that you don't mind getting dirty. That should, for the most part, protect you.

It will still hurt somewhat, but don't be a bitch and you should be fine. Don't forget the helmet.

quints ahs spoken

The paintballs hurt less if they burst, rather than bounce.

Don't get shot in the dick.

This and use cover. Call out people shooting hot.

Dude on the left has a bunch of assholes on his back!

>paint balling

Why not maturing, getting a job and a girlfriend instead?

this. sweatpants are the worst. you want the paintballs to splatter on you not bounce off.

Last time I went paintballing I wore sweatpants and a hoodie. Just stay in cover and don't get shot.

You will look like those two if you are lucky. Your goal should be to not take one to the face or the nuts. When I was in high school my friends and I though we would start a paint ball team and go out and be bad-asses. It turns out there are people who do that shit every weekend. If you are not playing against other newbs you are in for a day of pain user.

Just don't get hit

Just hide real far away from everyone and shoot from a distance is what I always do.

If you wear too many clothes you get super hot and your goggles steam up.

Don't get shot in the dick.

Jeans.

Sweatshirt on top of shirt.

Boots or hiking shoes.

Minimum requirements.

lol faggot

This OP. Don't think you can just dive in there CoD style and not get lit the fuck up. Play as if ppl with real guns were trying to shoot you. Otherwise you are going to get riddled with shots by more experienced players. I charged an experienced player out in the open once thinking I could pull it off. It did not end well.

It isnt even bad faggot

I got literally up my first time lol. I wore a sweatshirt and jeans. Usually if you're going to a paintball place they regulate how much air pressure the guns have so it isn't that bad as in the pic. But I went to my friends ranch and everyone had there guns turned up all the way. Got nailed in the neck thought I was gonna die

Wear a cup jockstrap.

Paintballing doesnt fucking hurt. Wear your normal clothes, footwear you don't mind getting ruined and the camo jump suit they give you.

Request the padding they give to the women if you want to be a faggot lol.

you can't be that bad.

im not even that fit and the first time i played, I got hit two or three times and shot others uncountable times.

Other than getting shot two or three times

WEAR A FUCKING CUP WITH A JOCKSTRAP

because i got shot in the groin at least 500 times, but i was wearing a cup so they just bounced.

OP your pic is probably first timers, and you're going to end up looking like that. Shit only hurts for a bit, just don't be a vagina and you will be fine. If you're playing tacfag woodsball a pair of camo pants and the blouse that goes with it will be adequate. Get the new Army multicam uniform, shit actually looks good. And it's loose enough to wear your sweatpants and sweats under if you feel like you can't handle a little sting.

Okay listen up I'm a former professional paintball player and I'm going to give you the rundown on how not to look like a f****** f***** red ass beat m*********** when you play are you ready okay here we go so first stick close to cover only the gun needs to poke out the side accuracy by volume is what's important here paintballs are not like bullets and do not go straight so you can either hope to God for that single lucky shot or I can put 10 to 15 rounds down range and hope one hits member one round put them out that's all you need to play strategically move up under covering fire and cut contact and communicate with your teammates if you tell them to lay down fire you can move up it's all about cutting the Angles and limiting how much your opponents can actually engage the main goal of paintball is to engage come round and flank the enemy team that's how you get most your roots when I played I was a bad player my only job was to lock down the opposition not let them move and communicate with my team if you're in the back you are the eyes and your suppressing the enemy team when you're in the front you're going in blind you listen to your back later to tell you where to go and recreational game play around the middle or the back the people in the front of the Call of Duty idiots will get blasted and let the f****** this is not what you want to be if you're in the back he gets a lot of paintballs from far away and you only will get hit me at the end of the round by the way I wrote this up with my phone so f*** you be for Life Trump 2016 of Umaga

it looked like it a lot on Mythbusters. Adam was in agony

dont trust anyone, even your best faggot friend can become an asshole and shoot you in the dick. Become lone wolf with your dick as your only friend. Crawling on the ground everywhere commando style with your dick to the ground provides excellent dick protection but u will probably get shot in the back of the head, Still preferable to being shot in the dick.

OP just camp like you used to do in counter strike and wait for somebody to walk by and light them up

Be stealthy,always hide your face and head, I suggest wear a helmet ps don't worry it only hurts as hard as a rubber band pinged at its full potential,

take your own paintballs and put them in the freezer the night before... they will fuck up the players on the other team...

also take a 9mm pistol and hide it in your belt just in case...

why 'former'? Did someone shoot you in the dick?

Don't use red paint, and they'll come out in other colors instead.

If you're a grown man scared about paintballing then just man the fuck up. Seriously.

If you're not a grown man then gtfo this website minor.

Yeah he's a whiny pussy though

Wear jeans and a long sleeve. U want the balls to break but you don't want to get shot on bare skin. Most people who play, the rule is if u get hit once ur out for the round. Whoever those guys are playing with were dicks. Also there's a lot of tough guys out there who say u don't need a cup, until they get shot in the balls. I highly suggest wearing one. Also while stationary and shooting, try to stay in positions where your arm/gun is blocking parts of your neck cuz getting shot in the Adam's apple sucks too

Gonna need some proof there hoss

just out for the guy with the angel and you should be fine

>be me
>first and only time paintball faggotry
>last game of the day is ctf
>my team is attacking, trying to get flag
>get cut off from team
>out of ammo
>fuck it
>charge at house with flag wildly firing co2 and nothing else everywhere
>everyone hits the deck
>get the flag
>run away
>legs not even working properly from running
>fall over
>still not hit
>still firing co2 everywhere
>get up, continue running
>actually make it home
>score only point of the match
>wtf just happened

Dont worry about the pain. It stings when you get hit and the pain is gone in a few seconds. Looks more painful than it is. Just keep your chin a little tucked to avoid a ball to the throat. Those suck.

everyone else was too busy getting shot in the dick

>Whoever those guys are playing with were dicks.

Dude, that's probably the most accurate shooting in the history of the USA. Unless they were shot by teammates. Then it's pretty average.

Thats weird there a tons of cute girls out when i go play paint ball.

This was how I planned to do it when I went, but everyone just ran around like idiots, no suppressing fire, no flanking, no teamwork at all.

I think so good job I lost mine in that shark attack aged 10

all ready to shoot you in the dick

omg how afraid of paint balls are you

clothes. you would only fucked up that bad if the pressure on the guns is way too high, or you're being blasted point blank, or running around like rambo without caring about whether or not you get shot

Paintball is awesome OP, I hope you have fun! my uncle got shot in the neck and he had a huge bruise there for a while afterwards that ached like hell but he said he didn't feel it too much while he was playing. Adrenaline I guess. Keep that chin tucked!

>implying a 19y/o is a grown man

Even worse if you get shot in the dick

Those are hard core speed ballets.
I rarely get shot. Just don't be stupid

Yes it does, stop trying to look like a tough guy. Admitting something causes physical pain doesn't make you weak, insecurefag.

Your best bet is to hope for a through and through. Better than getting it lodged inside where it will just leak lead paint into your bloodstream.

>Underage trying to look wise and mature detected

They let 10 year olds play you pussy.

Put a motorcycle jacket on.

Just hope no one fills their paintballs with semen. That happened to me once. I'm just glad I was wearing goggles so I wasn't blinded by ejaculate but I could still taste it.

Especially if it's dick pain

with dem feminine penises - right?

thats cos 10year old pussies dont have dicks

Make sure you ask about the rules.
Me and my friends used to have some house rules that it only counts as a hit if the target goes down in pain at least for a few seconds. Everyone was aiming for the dick. One of my friends got hit a bit too many times and lost one of his balls a few days later, had to be amputated. We stopped using those rules after that.

Getting shot is part of the fun, no need to be a bitch about it. It doesn't hurt that bad unless someone's standing right next to you or has higher pressure gas/air or whatever, that will all be regulated anyway. Don't worry about what to wear and just have fun. Wearing layers to protect yourself is only going to make you sweaty af. If anything wear a t-shirt and some loose jeans or sweatpants.

I don't see how it's possible to get shot up that bad unless you intended it to be that way. Getting shot doesn't hurt that bad, just wear jeans and a t shirt you don't care about to be honest.

They look like chronic aids patients.

wear a cup. you don't want to lose your nuts.
yes, that can actually happen.

explain to me what a non-chronic aids patient is

laughed harder than i should have

I used to really love camping on MW2 so just carried that over to real life, I guess.

So I have to worry about getting shot in the dick too? Fuuuuu

>quints

American education system?

Kneepads are useful and don't look retarded if they're worn under your clothes.

Common core brah

Be sure to wear your dickpad under your clothes too

wear a t shirt u pussy.
>it only hurts when u get hit in the hand or the neck

>not joining the babykillers/military and blowing brains with real gunz

ftfy

The aftermath makes it look like it hurts way more than it does. Just wear gloves cause the fingers really do hurt. It comes down to your mindset honestly. If you're out there scared and timid it's gonna hurt more. Get aggressive and attack. Try to kill everyone. Your adrenaline will mask any "pain" you feel from getting hit.

This. It's like getting popped with a huge rubber band. It's not too bad. It feels bad for a few seconds then just gets a little tender. Also try not to get shot in the dick.

3 rules, if you follow them you will never be shot, I'm working on a 40 kill streak from these.

1. 2-3 second rule, you are only out of cover for 3 seconds at most. This includes peeping and shooting. Even if you see nobody, always follow it.

2. Never move without cover, grab a buddy and work together, never run for cover if he is not covering your ass.

3. Don't be a hero, running into the open to shoot someone in the back may look fun but you will be shot multiple times for it. Only attack if you've got rules 2 and 3 covered. Also never camp, I make it a personal goal to hunt campers.

for the love of god don't forget a cup lol