Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrw3qLpGQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZU8qv9thQ
ijr.com/2014/05/136219-top-trey-gowdy-quotes/
azquotes.com/author/24927-Trey_Gowdy
youtube.com/watch?v=xoiyCrf5qKs
youtu.be/2lIWMghw9Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trey is awesome. He puts people in their place, and dismantle idiots like no one else.

What the fuck do you care? I'm anonymous.

looks like a douche

My nigga. I like this guy too. Doesn't give a shit and makes dumb fucks look so small.

Yeah he really put Hillary in her place and dismantled her. That's why every third thread on here is filled with butthurt and fear about her becoming the next presidents. Stellar job there, Mr. Howdy.

gowdy 2020 thats what i say, trey is the man.

fuckin love him! Been watching Trey Gowdy videos all week long, can't get enough of Trey Gowdy dressing someone down ...certifiable badass

Op here. Agreed man. This guy does not fuck around at all. He seems to be the only one with common fucking sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=nrw3qLpGQwI the best of Trey Gowdy 2016

Jesus Christ, Trey. Shut the fuck up already.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZU8qv9thQ Trey Gowdy Smacks Down Race Baiter at Executive Immigration Hearing

ijr.com/2014/05/136219-top-trey-gowdy-quotes/ 11 Most Badass Things Trey Gowdy Has Ever Said

top Trey Gowdy quotes azquotes.com/author/24927-Trey_Gowdy

When he asks a question and someone starts with the explaining and question dodging, he stops them mid sentence and tells them to cut the bs and then he asks the question again. It makes them squirm.

Or ..."just answer yes or no first, then you can explain yourself."

How he exposes that these compulsive liars find it virtually impossible to give a straight answer to a straightforward question.

Trey Gowdy Is Obama's Worst Nightmare youtube.com/watch?v=xoiyCrf5qKs

“Is it that you can’t say ‘yes’ or ‘no’ or you’re just choosing not to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’? Can you answer the question: Did you do anything personally to make sure that this insidious, discriminatory practice was stopped? Yes or no?”

"I’ll tell you this, Mr. Shulman. Your predecessor said that he wasn’t sure it wasn’t partisan, and that requires the listener to be as stupid as the speaker! To utter a comment like that."

Trey Gowdy will be awesome as president Trump's solicitor general

He's an adherent of the old-school style of Conservative inquisitorial attacks against Party enemies using Congressional investigations and fact finding missions. He's a convenient pawn for people who don't want to take the risk of stepping onto that podium and reminding everyone about the Clinton witch-hunts back in the 90's or the McCarthy hearings.

Gowdy goes along with it because he thinks the platform will set him up to become President one day. He is incorrect.

youtu.be/2lIWMghw9Yg

Trey Gowdy slams Democrat opposition at contempt hearing for Eric Holder

"Well, I certainly hope the Democrats participate. I continue to think that some things transcend politics like the murder of four of our fellow citizens and whether or not you trust government. That is not a red or blue issue. That is an American issue. As for whether or not they boycott, I hope they don't." -Trey Gowdy

"Facts are neither Republican nor Democrat." -Trey Gowdy

"I use my position at the head of investigative bodies for the sole purpose of trying to find angles of attack against prominent Democrats. My actions are utterly transparent in spite of the non-partisan rhetoric I occasionally spout as a smokescreen that nobody but the most brain-dead Republican would believe. Most of my time spent 'fact finding' is mere political grandstanding so that I can make soundbites that kids on the internet with conservative leanings will quote. Damn I'm the pawn of a partisan agenda."
-Trey Gowdy probably