Daily reminder that she's going to win

Daily reminder that she's going to win.

At this point, it's only a matter of who's already butthurt about it, and who's already welcoming our new Madam President.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/9/15/12926976/hillary-clinton-trump-pepe-the-frog-alt-right-explainer
vid.me/k5yu
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html
drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-release.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT

I don't like her, but I hate Trump and the idiots he has on the wagon, so... yeah, I don't like to think of it as "She's going to win" as much as "He's going to lose"

Dubs of truth check

president of prison

President of grand mal seizures

>mfw she wins in november

so.. gay

She is going to make an absolute FOOL out of Drumpf at the debates and I can't WAIT

If you were so sure she was going to win, you wouldn't need to remind anyone. Your post is made of desperation and fear. Just...like...her campaign.

Gary Johnson Gary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary JohnsonGary Johnson

>tfw the shills are out tonight

>the butthurt has arrived

Y'all can't do it like Hillary can

Nice b8 m8

Good. But also, IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT.

AND IF YOU DO REPLY, TRUMP WILL LOSE THE ELECTION.

I got a question for you, user:

What is Aleppo?

.....well, fuck.

You go RIGHT to hell.

I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message .I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message.I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message.

don't you faggots ever get tired of this shit???

Lol, only trips can stop my curse! Nom nom on your singles.

He's an authoritarian SJW, not a Libertarian in the slightest. Are you retarded and didn't bother actually bother researching him beyond "muh weed"?

I know I do

You realize candidates for nearly every political position in America hire people to post in their favor, right?

no.....they think it's just hillary who does it

What is Aleppo?

I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message .I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message.I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message. I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this message.

what is aleppo

The Donald is beating her in several key states. Keep dreaming, faggot.

#letgarydebate

God dammit.

Ted Cruz just endorsed Trump.

I now finally believe that Trump can win this thing.

Mark my words: Trump is gonna lose because of his opinions on immigration and race-related issues.

toplel

Anyone who says yall should be exterminated

That would be 80% of white trash Trump voters, then

HELP! I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!

Quite agree. Arizonies can't even pronounce words as long as "libertarian".

Gary Johnson: "A vote for me shows the two party system that you aren't falling for their crap anymore. I want to keep the government out if you wallet and out of your bedroom. Personal freedom and personal responsibility. Live free."
Me: This guy makes sense and he's more sane and stable than Clinton or Trump...
Gary Johnson: What is a leppo?
Me: Still better than Clinton or Trump!
Gary Johnson: I'm just glad no one was injured.
Me: Still better than Trump or Clinton.
Gary Johnson: Bleh blah blah Bleh Bleh blah Bleh.
Me: STILL MORE QUALIFIED, REASONABLE, AND STABLE THAN CLINTON OR TRUMP.

It is ironic they think she invented the concept of a social networking support team, while simultaneously saying she has accomplished nothing. Well, except BENGHAZI!

The Queen is dead.
Long live President Teresa Barnwell.

very low energy post
sad

>Gary Johnson: I'm just glad no one was injured

Holy shit I just googled this to see wtf you were talking about

I didn't even know he said this about the bombings

That is 100x worse than "what is Aleppo"

Why is this fool still in the race?

I'm sorry that in a plethora of interviews he didn't get the memo... Kill yourself.

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

dubs confirms!!

I for one welcome our old corporate overlords

That doesn't even make sense grammatically

Try harder, shillary

fuckmyou google. its those opinions thats going to get him into the oval office?

I'm voting for Hillary because I know the truth. The truth is that she's really a man and I sucked her dick once at a party. It was so delicious. She spat in my mouth after I swallowed her cum. It was a magical moment and that is why I'm voting for her!

I don't think so.

actually, it does.

be smarter, trumptard

Reminder that a corpse can't be president.

He was probably just high, he smokes alot of da ganja, which makes me like him even more tbqh

Mama's more important than this country, I suppose

My mother is already dead.

it can if trump is the only alternative

if she does win, imagine how funny it will be that the whole world knows shes sitting at the same desk her husband used to bang monica on. i wonder if that desk still has cum stains on it?

True....

I hate her but let's be real......she's the chosen puppet and they're gonna influence the public at the right time to make sure she wins. Don't let the recent polls fool you.

she won't have to
trump will make a fool out of himself

*sigh*......

shitty copypasta is shitty

He shouldn't have made such a claim before getting all the facts first.

Nowhere was it erroneously reported at first that no one got hurt from the bombings. So where did he get that info from to make such a claim?

Hillary has a 6 point lead over him, you silly git

She's a proud sponser of
streamboobs.com

Here, have some dessert.

Hillary decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons, nor prior experience. She mounts the horse without help, and the horse immediately springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but Hillary begins to slide from the saddle. In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the horse's side anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly oblivious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, Hillary attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.

As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune Frank, the Walmart greeter, sees her dilemma and unplugs the horse.

Virgin faggot

She doesn't have a coshes, She would steal a penny from a homeless person.

CTR even shills in Spanish. And they're dumb enough to get caught.

>it's only a matter of who's already butthurt

>She doesn't have a coshes,
>a coshes,
>coshes

Seeing as how I wanted the orange idiot to lose anyway, this is a no-brainer

what is the point of these fucking threads.
we all know she is going to win, we all know she got here by cheating, and we all hate her

HA! So obvious CTR trolls. i mean come on, white mexicans? noone beleives that shit.

>what is the point of these fucking threads

To get butthurt replies like yours, I presume......

She cant do it like this.

Why?

>being this delusional

pepe will be victorious.
grandmama will choke.
america will be great again.
kek wills it.

Daily reminder that b8 is posted here daily. Honestly you should quit your job posting this here, no one is falling for it except the newfags of course.

Hahaha

in the associated press poll sure
and trump has a 5 point lead on her in the ramsmussen one
stop cherrypicking
polls are meaningless anyway til after debates

>Being this in the closet and gay for Drumpf.

Does he remind you of your faggot father, princess?

>Daily reminder that b8 is posted here daily

Well, DUH

That's why OP calls it a DAILY reminder

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya?

>Being retarded enough to think people get paid for posting online.

I'm laughing at your dumbass all the way to cashing my CTR check, bitch.

jkhbjkhgn

Why would you defend Trump unless you secretly want him to destroy your anus?

If dubs, shillary crap herself on live tv monday.

Right, and 9/11 was inside job, and your father had the best intentions when he touched your butthole.

Only closeted faggots who crave orange sperm refer to that faggot as The Donald.

If trips, killary will fall on her ass during the debate

THIS

fail.....no surprise there, you are a Trumpie after all....

I want to cum inside her so hard

Project much, mama's boy?

Only brainwashed white trash believe CTR is paying people to post on Shillary's behalf. I'm not Dem, but dumbass niggers like you give white people a bad name.

this fucking meme makes no sense.

memes are generally comprised of short easy to understand language that quickly and succinctly makes a point. that point is typically supported by the underlying image.

in your case, you've failed to deliver any comprehensible point. overall your graphic is confusing, uninteresting and underwhelming. you should be ashamed of this failed attempt at memeology.

reminder that she asked for a stepstool but was denied but suddenyl was given permision to build a custom podium to make up their height difference, someone should check her podium for a frame to help her keep from falling over.

I just don't want her to win because if she does, then we'll have to suffer through 4 years of shitty late night/talk show jokes about her leaving Bill alone in the White House with the interns

How much do you want to bet they had an actor play the part of that Trump supporter?

Shake that tree, Libtards!

>Thinking that memes are any type of valid argument

Go back to Mong school, faggot.

Sic Senpai Tyrranus

Nah, that was your dumbass making a fool of yourself.

>Damagecontrol.exe

>Tyrannis

Dumbshit

its literally impossible for someone that was alive during 911 to not know when it happened and who was president at the time if you lived in america
this is very obvious staged, or that man was in a coma or something similiar

I suspect the faganon you speak of was trying to highlight the fact that trump put the rent up on his tower, so that he would then have to spend donor funds on his vastly inflated rent

VOTE HILLARY'S VAGINA 2016

I hope you step on a lego

meme magic is literally fucking your candidate.

"That cartoon frog is more sinister than you might realize" - Grandma Clinton

theverge.com/2016/9/15/12926976/hillary-clinton-trump-pepe-the-frog-alt-right-explainer

PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

ALL HAIL MADAM PRESIDENT!!!!!

Fucking her, yet she got that 6 point lead and got the electorals on lock

Stay mad.

You clearly don't realize how retarded some people can be

There are Americans that don't know who the Vice President under George W. Bush was

Holy Christ.....this just might be the most evil-looking pic I've ever seen of her. This needs to be used more in memes.

vid.me/k5yu

If singles, they will provide hillary with all necessary equipment she needs including adult diapers to be on equal standing to trump

If dubs, bill fakes a heart attack to get her out of answering questions

If trips, bill has a real heart attack

If quads, bill is in bathroom getting a blowjob from elizabeth warren the entire debate

GODDAMMT FAGGOT STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ON Cred Forums GODDAMMIT
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

lol stay mad xe says...

America is tired of the clintons, just like we grew tired of the bushes. no more dynasties. we can see through lies they've told. they are old, weak and swiftly becoming irrelevant. its likely we'll watch the clintons, their schemes, their corrupt money laundering organizations and their co-conspirators get dismantled. and then we can move on together toward a greater america.

Yay maybe she can get cancer and die and bill Clinton will be president again and we can have another sexual revolution!!!!! More woman ( or girls depending on who u ask ) for me!!!!

WHY THE FUCK WOULD BE CTR IF I HATE THESE FUCKING THREADS FAGGOT
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

see

I agree that America is tired of the Bush/Clinton families....

But the problem we have this time around is.....our only alternative is Donald Trump.

That is exactly why she will win anyway.

Because he would make a good president

See what?

That you're a faggot?

Who thinks all estates would be taxed at 65%?

Bush, yes. Jeb dropped out.

But Clinton's winning. Not sure how you think that means we're "tired" of it.

Holy shit....she used to play Game Boy?

Okay, I'm sold.....

HILLARY 2016

Wtf

triggered

>But Clinton's winning

SHE'S ONLY DOING AS WELL AS SHE IS BECAUSE HER OPPONENT IS DONALD TRUMP. AND SHE ISN'T EVEN DOING THAT WELL

>caps

faggot

goalposts much?

Anyone can be president if the assholes running the elections let you pay your way through.

I hope Hillary dies.

>But Clinton's winning
but shes not though

shes losing every critical swing state except ohio and is toe to toe in NH

this is why 14 year olds shouldn't talk about politics

keep scraping the bottom of the barrel Trumpfag

>shes losing every critical swing state
bullshit

>this is why 14 year olds shouldn't talk about politics
then why are you posting like one?

Nah. Hillary will lose for supporting unlimited illegal immigration and resettlement of Jihadis. Not to mention her planned middle-class tax increase.

Fuck yeah!

>Not to mention her planned middle-class tax increase.

Which won't be shit.

Stupid Trumpfags.

>bullshit

go check the most recent batch of polls you dunce

>being this mad

> Not sure how you think that means we're "tired" of it.
haven't you been paying attention? bernie, trump, fuck even johnson. all these candidates are seen as "non-establishment" types. true or not, their marginal successes suggest people are fed up with stereotypical establishment politicians. noone represents the failing, lying, power hungry establishment more than hillary.

Bitch cant debate him. It's not even fair. If she does decide to attend shed screwed. All my Bitcoin says they lob only softballs at her though.

Moderator - " Mrs Clinton, some say your stance on puppies is a little tough"

Clinton "I believe puppies should be cuddled twice daily and no more *cough *cough and I think my Hispanic and African American friends would agree"

Moderator - "Mr Trump, Hitler and yourself both agree that the sky is blue... Elaborate"

Trump - "listen, I want to make America great. I'm a nationalist who thinks we need secure borders and to rectify problems at home before policing the world. Free trade with China is killing American industry and open borders are creating bad scenarios. Yes there is already violence in our streets but do you really think not closing our borders will help? Let's fix that issue and then turn our attention our own citizens"

Audience - *cheering

Moderator - Mr Trump, please stay on point. What about your similarities to Hitler regarding the sky?

Critics/analysts - He Dodged the hitler question, he's a racist!

I just did faggot.

New Hampshire
Monmouth Clinton +9
NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton +1
Emerson Clinton +5

And if you're wrong about New Hampshire, you're probably full of shit on everything else

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html

>haven't you been paying attention?
this is not an argument

and the fact that Clinton won the Dem Primary and is winning now means you're wrong.

You want to believe the false equivalence. I get that.

>keep scraping the bottom of the barrel Trumpfag

rape victim
bottom of the barrel
the compassion of the liberal knows no bounds

It would start with the richest. By the time it gets to be signed it would be the middle class. Few who go into top politics don't get rich.

I think you should get some counseling for your rape fetish, actually.

It's getting out of hand.

I can make up shit too faggot. :^)

Gonna be honest, she looks passable in your pic. Any other pics she doesn't look like a total bitch in?

>thinking the POTUS is someone we'd want to fuck

k

>can't even win a state full of latinos
>s-s-shes gonna win!

lmao i hope you guys get payed to act this retarded

funny how the +Trump numbers are from right-wing polling outfits

if you look at the polls that say "tie" they're more accurate.

Yes it's a close race. Between the latinos and the rednecks. Who both vote.

drudgereport.com/flashny.htm

Aleppo, what is it?

>CNN
>right-wing polling outfit

Drudge has had it out for the Clintons since Monica Lewinski

not exactly a trusted source

>i hope you guys get payed to act this retarded
>payed

Learn how to spell.

Take a look at how much money each politician has as the enter office. Then take a look at them a few years later. Obama himself didn't get wealth until he got into politics. Don't believe me. look it up, I'll wait.

Ez pz

CNN is corporate-owned by a conseravtive conglomerate

and ORC was founded by George Gallup, a noted conservative.

Stay mad, faggot.

>and the fact that Clinton won the Dem Primary and is winning now means you're wrong.

wrong? perhaps.

we all know that liberals beleive unquestionably whatever their leaders feed them. they usually dont have the ability to think independently. at least i have the intellectual honesty to look at my chosen candidate and realize he's a fuck up. but hey, at least he's not hillary...

voting in america is always a choice of the lesser of two evils, in this case i think the donald will fuck me around far less than hillary will.

Upon receiving her assignment, she contacted the judge to request being removed from the case, because she felt uncomfortable about the case. However, the judge would not let her off the case, The defendant was entitled due process, and because she had been appointed to his case, she had to defend him.

But keep on with the /hc/ fantasies.

I don't have to do anything but watch you trip over yourself making up shit.

The Estate Tax is for billionaires. It's either going to pass as is, or fail, depending on how many dipshits like you elect Republicans this November. :^)

>we all know that liberals beleive unquestionably whatever their leaders feed them
>we

nice strawman faggot

never let ur enemies tell u when ur defeated....that bitch is on deaths door w brain damage

George Gallup has been dead since 1984 genius

And CNN chief Zucker has admitted to holding liberal biases

>she had to defend him

sure, everyone gets due process and adequate defense. but did she need to brag and laugh about getting a pedo rapist set free?

Clinton: Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]

factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

can't take the risk

'Kay

LOL fuck that moron.

>NEW CLINTON FBI INFORMATION

i sense a few new records in need of correcting...

All hail the most beautiful and glorious Madam President

You realize responses like that are exactly why he keeps posting it, right?

nytimes.com/2016/09/24/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-release.html?_r=0

Oh, just fuck off

CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP

Trump is headed for a win, says professor who has predicted 30 years of presidential outcomes correctly
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

fucking rapist of the USA and of ugly pigs

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

Noted.

If Hillary wins, we kill this faggot

Hate Trump so no problem here

another one bites the dust

Sounds to me like she laughed about realizing how unreliable polygraphs are....and nothing else

FUCKING REKT

Retard.

that is so slightly almost maybe unethical

the clintons fuck or kill everything: interns, women in the general vicinity, teenage sex slaves on islands, haitians, libyans, ambassadors, random people close to their numerous ongoing investigations, the american people in general

well this is creepy

damn
never even considered this

sextuple 9 get has spoken

Hahaha hahaha oooh haha. If she'll be a president of anything, then my dick will become bigger than a bbc in November. That way I won't give af.

Mom's already dead but I want Trump to lose

>doesn't know he's defeated

I can't wait for Hillary to become president, so my country can take everything we want from you stupid Americans! HAHA

You couldn't look more American with this post if you tried.

all hail the new madam president

spicy... and isn't this usually about the time when 10's of thousands of dead democrats and illegals mail in their vote?

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

see you on monday night fucktard, hope gramma doesn't choke or short circuit

Monday night is gonna be veeeeery interesting to say the least.....

why do you support a criminal?

damn you to hell

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow....just saw this too
Yeah....that was pretty bad.

That's no excuse
He shouldn't have made that assumption

JESUS ALEXANDER CHRIST.....

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TELL ME THIS WAS SCRIPTED.....

I dont care. I just dont want a woman to be the president.

22 year old feminist studies major that just got back from an internship in canada probably.

>coshes

Go to sleep, little Trumpfag.

I love her.
Fuck off, faggot.

great lateral teeth and ears

Well he can't do it like THIS

Thank you for being more honest than most of these other fags.

That's the main reason why they hate her, and they know it.

not even close. what are you 13?

>I LIKE TRUMP BECAUSE I LIKE BEING EDGY ON THE INTERNET XDDDDDDDDDDD

Simple, yet true.

I want to live in a fantasy world until I have the courage to finally end my life.

Both candidates are equally ridiculous.

This is now a cat thread

A woman can be a great leader, just look at Margaret Thatcher, hopefully Theresa may will do a similarly good job... but Hillary Clinton is a crook, voting for her is like throwing your country down the drain. Donald might not be a good candidate, but sure as hell beats Hillary, too bad they rigged the primaries.

why support her

what's the point

She supports "fracking"...

weak bait

just lets see what happen this monday & we can talk later -no drump supporter nor shillary-

my 'tears', pls drink all what u want

cat bread

You know it's funny, in "The Republic" Plato defined a good and just ruler as someone who refuses pay for his work, as they view the ruling not as beneficial to themselves but that of the people.

And Trump has said he won't take a salary for his presidency.

literally the amount of votes johnson will get, right there.

At least since Gary Johnson can't find Aleppo on a map he won't bomb it.

lol

This

>ninja

everyone on this thread realizes that nothing will change if trump or clinton was president, right?
the issues in this country vastly superseded who is in the executive branch.
so why vote? i honestly don't know. no one has earned my vote. this isn't jury duty so i don't feel forced to do so.
i just wonder why so any people feel forced to defend their "teams" like it was some sort of sport. like your shill posts actually mean something in politics other than pounding your chest and watching people defend their position.
don't vote. leave the system behind. move on with your life.
then, when someone actually appears that you support vote.
it's that simple.

And hilary dosent take blacks seriously, so there is that.

"I hate Trump and Hillary" = "I'm a faggot autistic virgin who has long hair and glasses and want retarded jew tard Bernie "All my schmekels" Sanders in office. Fuck off, beta.

Stein Nigger 2016

here are hillary's prism glasses. they keep her eyes pointing (more or less) in the same direction. she needs these to keep a close eye on the email delete button...

you think billy boy ever fucked that cat?

Here's a story about getting paid to shitpost for trump
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-palmer-luckey-funding-trump-reddit-trolls?

no prism glasses today

that is so well done....

These daily positive Killary Clinton threads have got to be b8. No one can be that stupid in thinking she's a good person let alone a good future president.

yay moar prisms

Lol Trumpfags are confirmed paid shills. Inb4 Hillary shill, libtard, libcuck and or cuck

He's said a lot of stuff... No guarantee anything he says is true or stable

lol

You seem reasonable so I'll give you a reply.

The fact is that Trump and Clinton are not similar at all, vastly different in fact. It's not just a matter of Democrat vs Reoublican or Left vs Right, but a matter of preserving this country.

I don't mean to sound like a doomsayers, but here's my quick primer on Clinton.

>is an imperialist by foreign policy,msupports the American dollar standard for oil which led to the destabilization of the Middle East.
>will regulate the economy much more, this is more subjective but it undoubtedly curbs freedoms
>exchanges political favours for money, primarily from Saudi Arabia
>owns the mainstream media, most of whom contribute to her campaign
>actually incompetent at her job as Secretary of State, dangerously so

I could go on, but you get the idea. She is dangerous.

fricc yes

She is a good person tbh. She's just very secretive person after being attacked non-stop for 40 years. If you read about why she started getting attacked when Bill was governor you may actually understand her better.

LOL

Lol so Trump is doing the same thing and may be worse faggot.

yea, she's a model citizen

You also believe that the moon landings were faked and 9/11 (besides being a simple math p) was an inside job too?

found the homophobe shill

I don't like her; she's smug and full of it. On the other hand, Yrump is a world champion retard, and fundamentally a bit of a cunt. So voting against Trump.

Trump train, huge lead in the polls right now.