Ok b so I need help. I'm trying to play skyrim on my pc, but through my TV with hdmi...

Ok b so I need help. I'm trying to play skyrim on my pc, but through my TV with hdmi, but I'm not getting any sound through my TV and I'm not sure why, does anyone have a solution? It only does this with skyrim.

Bumping with random shit

Have you tried changing the sound outport in game, i don't have skyrim but prolly in the note bloc of settings in the game folder.

I'm also running Windows 10

I haven't tried that yet, thanks man

Or try looking in the options of the sound driver to use the hdmi, or try using a vga cable for video and the hdmi for the sound. Good luck tho

try turning up your volume OP

I cranked that shit up bruh

Sauce?

Also check in the sound mix if your tv is listed as audio output...

Sorry man I don't have sauce, just a random picture a friend sent to me. And yeah I made sure that my tv was selected instead of my pc speakers

This happens to me too, normally while the game is running, try unplugging both ends- Tv first if it doesn't work the first time relaunch the game.

Thanks man, I'll try this. I hope it works lol, I just want to play skyrim

had the same problem it worked in one hdmi port but not the other

Did you try turning it off and then back on again?

this, if you can select sound device in skyrim, then you'll see a hdmi one most likely.

if you can't, you'll have to set hdmi as your default output in windows before launching the game. in w7 you just rightclick that speaker in tray and click "playback devices".

right click your voulume settings and change output to your tv

Most likely fix, usually does the trick.

A obvious (but possible) problem could be that at some point you mutes skyrim in your volume mixer.

Change default playback device to your video card's hdmi port dumb ass.

On your pc check your audio path, easy mistake.

had this prob a while back, long story short its a code problem and your shit out of luck!

Boy cuz I didnt already think of that