Hey Anons! Just started a new channel on Youtube a couple of days ago...

Hey Anons! Just started a new channel on Youtube a couple of days ago. Kind of looking for some subscribers to get me going :)
So if you like Motorcycle crashes, then subscribe! I'll try to upload new content daily.. Stay tuned!
youtube.com/channel/UC9AUijBGZ4rlA7-5p6aEqBg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWutU0MmkAk
youtu.be/UHJOD12LWpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot to add: I will also upload police escapes, like the video I have here:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWutU0MmkAk

Goal for today: 10 Subs! :) Can we do it?

If I can make a suggestion, your videos are too long. It would be better to have a bunch of short videos, with individuals crashes. People don't want to sit through 15 minute videos. They want to pick and choose short ones at their leisure.

Those videos are pretty dope... Will defo watch those police ones

>So if you like Motorcycle crashes

First of all you need to broaden your content. There's no way you'll have an active channel just with bike crashes.

Thanks for the suggestion :) I think it's pretty hard to say for certain what people really want.. Some want long videos, others (like you) want them short and nice..

Thanks for your input!

You might be right.. hmm... What else do you suggest? :/

Bookmarked. Ride myself.
This guy does the same for UK;
>youtu.be/UHJOD12LWpw
>UK police chase

Cool! You could subscribe if you want to.. So you get a notification when I upload new content ;)

Thanks!

Rip off a successful youtuber with content you like. If you take a look at the current top youtubers of any genre most of them are emulating each other.

All those unrelated pics... WTF!! xD

Hahaha, omg!! Spiderman thread??

I need to make an account for YTube at work.

Oh I see :) Okay, cool man!

Isn't add revenue based off of # of views for a particular video, though?

So if you have one 15-minute video with 100k views, you'll make less money than fifteen 1-minute videos with 100k views each.

Correct.