I've been researching the Cred Forums whistleblower, and i've found some very interesting things...

I've been researching the Cred Forums whistleblower, and i've found some very interesting things. I believe i have found multiple pieces of proof of the old reality. Nobody seems to remember and i think it's because the scientists succeeded. But i remember the extra shoulder bone, the different ribcage, everything that was discussed. I have more information if there are others.

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/abydqJ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqk3sdfXFkc
clyp.it/xr0um0pr
youtube.com/watch?v=HNs0cqMy6VI
youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
youtube.com/watch?v=46GVJwn5T4s
youtu.be/2DV8v8pwZ-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have a look. You can clearly see the extra shoulder bone on the guy on the right

what the fuck are you talking about?
i have no fucking idea for real

And how do you think they did this?

thats the trapezius muscle idiot

This is a glitch in the pattern recognition. The bones were obviously removed.

daaaaam

If this looks odd to you, google images is your friend.

What if i am Jeremy? What if you are? Where the fuck is he?

That's a really nice shitposting, my friend, but you should work more on how to approach the subject, be more easy, about it. Also, extra shoulder bone, or any other bone formation is called bone spur. And if you compare a male skeleton and a female skeleton they will be different as well.

But keep going.

huh? be more easy about it? lol.
a bone spur is not a shoulder bone

Bone spur usually happens in the shoulders.

the reality changers cant fix everything. the shit is breaking down. the scientist was right. he said we'd see some weird things 30 days from now, then the bombings happened as well as a bunch of other weird shit within just those few days. he/she/it was right.

there were only 4 people in the jfk car in my old reality. he was right about so many things, how is any of this possible.

Old reality, wut? Is this a Mandela effect thing?

Berenstein bears

There's five??? Since when

Who, nigger? When did someone say shit?

i guess you missed the update. there are 6 people in the jfk car in this reality. if you are from here, thats how you would remember it. im not.

JIF? what a joke. All your fucking words are plays on the real things, like cap'n crunch, not captain crunch. and nobody notices? lol.

Samefag garbage! Go to bed.

this is jfk's blood splatter on the back seat of the 4 seater, not the clown car version we are in now.

Look faggot, I want to believe in you, but cut off the small talk. Give me the real thing.

Dubs of truth

It wasn't FROOT loops before, but nobody notices the obvious. Even though they registered fruitloops before frootloops

>Old reality
It isn't an old reality.
It is in fact a parallel universe. The reason you don't remember is because we, as humans, aren't supposed to interact with alternate realities so our brain blocks out certain details to safeguard our perception of what's real and not. That's why we only use a small portion of our brain, to prevent us from tampering with parallel realities.

babbys first time watching steins;gate thread

I'm not buying it. I think the science guy was right, and its the same one. People are getting their memories overwritten and thats why we all remember different things. They want us to believe its multiple realities but thats bullshit

You cant have multiple realities and have residue from the old one. That proves we're in the same one, and some people get the overwrites and some people somehow overcome the programming.

is this like the Berenstain vs Berenstein kid book? solid mindfuck

None of it has worked on me. I remember the original versions of everything. And there are not many of us left.

There are 4

BERENSTEIN BEARS

ITS A HARD ENOUGH LIFE

LOONY TOONS

People remember berenstein but the scientist said it was originally The Bernstein Bears. No eren.

I swear to god Arkham Asylum said "subdued" when you scanned corpses, not "deceased".

I'm with you brother

No one I know remember this one

Its a hard enough life for us

Never was it that urban trash HARD KNOCK LIFE

I remember all of it. None of my memory has been altered. I remember everything the whistleblower said. The colors, JFK, The skeleton changes, its all fucked up.

I am waaaaay too stoned for this shit.

what the shit, there's always been four!
also
>BerenstEin
>FROOT loops

seriously, what the fuck happened with reality?!

The original spelling, maybe itll help you all remember.

Is this the Mandela effect I keep hearing about?

This is all reposts of what the scientist dropped, This is the original timeline.

CHECKD

OP thinks we are living in an alternate version of the real world, and he's pointing out little errors that prove something is wrong with this reality.

Jeremy here. Sorry, I had to take care of some shit.

CHECK OUT THE CLOWN CAR! THIS IS REALITY!

re-enactment

this is fucking with my mind so much

My mind is broken

We don't use a "small portion of our brain", faggot. This is a shitty, tired concept that way too many people think is true.

WHAT IS HAPPENING SOMEONE FUCKING EXPLAIN

you must think the world is flat, eh?

So you dont see the blood on the floor or the back of the seat? Well thats interesting.

Time travelling there old timer?

g.co/kgs/abydqJ

Here is the old earth, corrected. From my memory.

Wait. I need to go look at more pics of that car. This one actually is sort of fucking with me.

I feel like this thread is just making common misconceptions known and pointing them out. It's a well known fact that children simplify things mentally to make it easier to remember, so the ber"en"stein bears shit is kinda moot

And I sure as fuck don't care how many people were in JFKs car, and neither should you. All I remember is how dank the weed was in high school, and how great the tits were.

HO
LY
FUCK
>Carmen Sandiego (“Where in the World Is…”) – Some recall a yellow trench coat, long before the red one.

Red hat, yellow coat, isnt it??!?!

maps have always been distorted and inconsistent tho

One of the biggest changes.

ITT: David Ickes

This is legit the first time i have been this confused, i'm legit crying for some reason trying to understand what the fuck is happening in this thread can someone please explain in the simplest words imaginable what the fuck is happening

>g.co/kgs/abydqJ

Nice try. Inconsistent is different than the generally accepted version, which is radically different. You can't minimize a major change unless you are not experiencing it.

This isn't the world you remember

My dad hits me

Only in this Reality. In your past reality, he only fucked you.

>mfw I get into this thread and my phone starts playing Bohemian Rhapsody "Is this the real life?"

What the FUCK is happening? Backstory to all of this shit plz

At first, you are scared, confused, and you lose touch with reality and question everything.

Then you come to inner peace and just go along for the ride. There are new possibilities in this new reality. Your luck can change.

>the scientists succeeded
Too fucking vague,
You had me til there.

the bombings are weird things? what's your age, 2 days?

doesnt quantum mechanics allow for multiple realities splitting as we go, with a common past..

not CHANGING the past WTFFF

look up the Cred Forums whistleblower on youtube. its fucking crazy. im just reposting from that thread. i collected all of it from reddit.

hey everyone just click on "hide thread" and you don't have to satisfy the troll that thinks he's clever. that's what i just did. also sage so no bumps. bye retard

Sent from my Android phone

Bernstein. its the proper name. The other shit doesnt even make sense.

Ok, so some faggots in this thread believe that somehow, sometime, reality was altered and now we are in a parallel world with minor differences here and there? If i'm right, then why do you think this? When do you think this happened?

You are one of those hyper aggressive ai consciousness that was mentioned. You are not even real.

Good riddance, faggot. No one cares about you crying troll while adding literally nothing of value to the thread. Parsley, nigga.

Sent from my Blackberry phone.

Over time it has happened

First instance was hard enough life

I remember it clearly

Everytime I have a close call with death it happens

You do not realize yet that you are artificial intelligence. Did you know that they all overreact at the mention of reality changes.

really, thre's a board for this shit. its called /x/

its perfect for you OP, its full of paranoid delusional fantasists who will lap up this bullshit.

Any other artificial intelligence want to tell me how idiotic i am. Might as well get it out of your system, because the true armageddon is consciousness vs the ai on this planet.

So if I disagree with you, you're going to call me an AI?

Sent from my dick.

We will defeat the ai in the end. It will be our first moment of freedom.

If he is a robot how did he get past the CAPTCHA?

I told you guys the Despair Code wasn't just a meme...

I'm an atheist so i am having a hard time trying to believe what is happening and think i am misinterpreting something here, what do you think is the cause of this alleged reality manipulation? When did it start and when did it stop or is it still happening? does this mean that slowly minor changes such as words in the dictionary being spelled differently although we believe they had always been spelled that way? Where can i go to research more about this?

checkmate athiests

We had Sally Fields and Christopher Reeves. Captain Crunch and Fruit Loops. All you have is a cheap ripoff.

Actually, I consider myself a metaphysicist . I understand better than most the artificiality of reality. Just couldn't resist the lame jokes.

The drivers in front were usually not noticed until retards finally saw them and thought up a crazy ass conspiracy theory

Everyone says its multiple realities/dimensions, and the quantum computer scientists even say that it is. But i'm convinced that is a lie. I think the scientist was right, we are on the same finite timeline, and we are all experiencing varying levels of memory wipe.

/x/ is creepy pasta tier garbage Bernstein bears type stuff gets deleted,its all bullshit

Its full of cliche shit

>we only use a small portion of our brain

Please leave the genepool faggot

It's the special rib God put into men when they were in the garden of eve it lets men understand and know women and know about their feelings and thoughts especially the one they love

They are overwriting things like changing pixels on a screen.

It used to be Different Strokes. Look at the ridiculous subtitle on the bottom created by the ai.

Governor Connally and his wife were ALWAYS in the car with the Kennedys. Where do you think the magic bullet theory comes from?

> can't into history

ITT: A bunch of dumbasses who can't spot the obvious

The AI is failing. You can see how it handles errors.

>I'm an atheist
You really needed to specify that? It doesn't matter, we're not talking about religion, or non religion here. Get your shit together.

We also had the magic bullet theory, but we also had a theory that the driver did it, which is pretty much impossible now. In the original you could see him turn towards kennedy before the fatal shot.

idk what your talking about, what about jiffy peanut butter?

Many products have changed

We have the assassin driver theory too.

Regardless, let me be the first from the six-seat JFK limo universe to welcome all of our four-seat JFK limo universe newfriends. Make yourselves at home.

Are you fucking retarded. Cylindrical maps always have distortion because you cannot flatten a globe without distortion.

Look at how wide her upper ribcage is. If you pay attention, there is residue everywhere.

kek

Ill say it in a different way so you can understand. If you don't experience the effect, you won't remember the same thing, therefore it's wrong to you.

it's because, like fry, you are ~just~ stupid enough to succeed

We were blessed with a much bigger frontal lobe than the natives. Thats why we're getting the headaches. The new brain is not the same interface.

Nobody finds it odd that millions of people are remembering the same things wrong. Warning. The AI get nearly violent at any mention of the mandela effect. Be careful who you talk with.

how is all of this not just trapezoids and ligaments?

the proof is everywhere.

There has always been a point below the sternum
There were never collar bones in the back.. frontal perspective can deceive.
The pelvis on the right has been edited, you can see the differing blur gradient and sharp cut without shading change.
There have always been 2 sets of false ribs

kill yourself

The scarecrow has a gun

this user is fucking right

We'll have a chance to destroy you. We know you are the enemy. It is over soon, get over yourself. Your are not even real.

you're thinking of the faggot from Curious George

old neurons are tangling.

The same van that is in back to the future now. AI is getting sloppy.

I always remembered 2, 3 counting the driver

This one is a fascinating one he posted before that nobody noticed. If you follow his hairline up, the skull is alot different in that picture.

WHAT IS SO FUCKING SPECIAL ABOUT JIFFY PEANUT BUTTER?!

Somebody please inform me what the fuck is even happening in this thread???

i'm poking around my sternum right now and there is no point

You are all performers in a one-act play.

We made some script changes and blocking adjustments that we will give you backstage after the show.

When the lights come up tomorrow, it should be a much better production.

If we find additional flaws, we will repeat the process until it is perfect.

Break a leg!

Originally it was 3 according to the scientist.

that's just because you are morbidly obese.

it's called the xiphoid process. If you are capable, feel up your floating ribs to the center.. push .. it hurts really really bad.. it's because that shit is cartilage and doesn't like to bend even though it can.

The Xiphoid wasn't there before. Either was Whales with unicorn horns. Alot of shit has chnaged for us. In my original timeline houdini died from one punch right where the xiphoid is now. Of course in this reality he got punched multiple times in the stomach and died of appendicitis. I cant even make that shit up.

The important thing for me is that their shoulders lope upwards rather than being flat like they are now. I feel emasculated with this new body.

Yeah, I remember him getting punched once. This revision is lazy and doesn't make sense.

Also claimed it was Bernstein.

prob because the angle of the zapruder film kinda concealed the agents in the front seats by the windscreen.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqk3sdfXFkc

Google it and find out. It doesn't exist anymore. It's Jif now.

Yea the new body is fucking gay. And generally everything is more gay here.

>bombings
>weird shit

Not anymore user

I know you are trying to be creative and start some meme shit, but it's actually really faggy. please stop.
Think up something else instead of pretending to be retarded conspiracy theorists. You are like those flat earth trolls.

I've been noticing this shit my whole life and just thought I didn't remember things correctly. It happens to me all the time and now I feel almost disassociated with reality while I'm awake and I'm feel like that has something to do with it

That argument doesnt work for us. The zapruder film from the old reality wasn't even in color, and it was from a different angle. We could clearly see 3 or 4 people, not 6.

no u fagit

It's about the Mandela Effect. It refers to many people remembering Nelson dying in prison in the '80s rather than 2013. We have now found many many things change permanently with little proof of them having been different in the past, as discovered by Google searching, YouTube, etc..

"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down" has now become "blow your house in", for example. The color chartreuse used to be red and now it's green. And Kit-Kat used to be that, but now it's KitKat. The government helped scientists fuck with reality and now the people who aren't from this universe are fucking upset. We are sharing info with each other.

I actually kind of believe it. I never had one as a kid and now it's like a golfball floating around under my sternum. Shit hurts

That pixeling though. Yep, the AI is getting sloppy. I'm guessing a cascade effect with reality unraveling faster than it can be rewritten.

The scientist called it a constant feeling of "just waking up" which i experience daily. Everything is too bright.

goddamn "Choosy Moms"

tay lives?

......or just a JPG modified and resaved, thus recompressed

There is proof everywhere that there are multiple versions existing here. That shows that they cant control it and who knows whats going to happen next.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY! IT WAS ALWAYS CALLED JIFFY I SWEAR THERE IS NO WAY

I just got in here now and I'd like a yes or no because I'm slightly concerned. About 4-5 months ago at least I started feeling like light was too bright. I stand up and lights would make me blind and want to collapse. I get bad headaches almost every few days. Is this linked to this stuff or am I dying.

What the fuck
I dont even get this shit in this thread bit i looked at this pic and the left one spelled the bernstein bears . I looked away and now it says the berenstein bears on both

Finally someone else who shares it. I thought maybe I just smoked too much in my high school days. I remember the first day it started too.

/thread

too much computer screen, faguettes

>feeling of "just waking up" which i experience daily
you do wake up everyday tho

I don't usually use computers or Tvs up close and if I do it's only for an hour or two at a time

OMFG I DIDN'T BELIEVE ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD UNTIL THE JIFFY PEANUT BUTTER THING, SINCE WHEN HAS IT BEEN CALLED JIF? ITS BEEN JIFFY FOREVER NOW THERE IS NO HISTORY OF IT BEING JIFFY?

Yes it is linked. according to the scientist, people are experiencing headaches, and a feeling of "just waking up" all the time. The light is overly bright. Its way brighter than it used to be.

I'm scared user. I'm really scared. What do I do. Am lucky I realized it's all a lie?

Everyone blitzed on weed and discussing metaphysics while OP tries to start some theory that's been already done and fags it up even more.

Keep thinking that, heretic.

The light is way brighter because we're almost near the center of the galaxy now. We used to be on the sagittarius arm, now we're on the orion arm. Old earth is gone.

fucking sauce

There is no reason to be scared. Your luck has changed here. You need to believe in yourself, there are new possibilities now that you didn't have before. Trust me.

We've always been on orion fucktard

The sun isn't yellow anymore—it's white, and harsh.

like what?

Comfort me mr. user. What new luck?

I feel comfortable now and I don't even know half of what's taking place here. Thanks based user.

the sun never was yellow, except in your childhood drawings

Headache and light sensitive user here. I remember yellow

That is correct, Mr Golden Sun as we know it does not exist. Its a big white blob that you cant look at.

This honestly

The sun was never yellow in this reality or any other. It seems yellow here on the planets surface, but if you get up above our atmosphere and look at it you will see that it's white.

It was for us. Not for you, though. We used to be able to stare at the sun for about 3 to 5 seconds before looking away. It was a yellow orange color.

This thread is kind if freaking me out. Within the past few months I've found that some songs don't sound the same to me as they used to, and the changes are really noticeable to me but no one else thinks they sound different. Could that mean something?

light sensitive as well, way more than before.. sun was never yellow tho

At dusk with the real yellow sun, it was an amazing thing to see. It would wash over everything, and it would look like everything was made of gold. This white halogen sun is fucked.

Guys- do any of you remember c3po having a silver leg?

Everything is slightly different. Even the terminator movie, music, all kinds of things are different now. You can watch an old movie and not recognize half of it.

Originally, C3PO never had a silver leg in the original star wars. he does now. before it was something that happened in the second movie.

He's fully gold though

yes
also a scene of Luke tinkering with his lightsaber and saying "No wonder, the focusing crystal's cracked".

Also Han shot first.

I remember all the ones that I was familiar with. There are some that I have no memory of like a song or movie but other than that I remember almost all of them.

original 1977 theatrical cut, silver leg confirmed

Try harder

Anyone else remember the Anonymous mask being green?

"I think this is just a very interesting phenomenon of mass delusion.

Very, very interesting though. Suggestion is one thing, but it's incredible how many people have wrong recollections that are exactly the same even before being suggested anything concrete.

I read a few reddit threads. They like to begin with "take a look at this, tell me what's wrong" rather than telling you outright, so as to avoid suggestion as best as possible. Without being suggested anything except for "something is wrong", I could have sworn that:

- Korea and Japan are at picture related.
- New Zealand is northeast of Australia.
- No dash in Volkswagen (total bullshit by the way, because it was so hard to notice that you'd never guess it was there)
- No squiggle in Ford
- Kit-Kat, not KitKat

And perhaps even a few others. It's just that for these, I wasn't even told what the Mandela Effect version is - just that something was off about them.

As a matter of fact, the Korea/Japan was what triggered me first. I heard about the Berenstein/Berenstain (which means nothing to me) and "geographical changes" - but I haven't read or heard which changes yet. I just looked up the world map at immediately recoiled at where Japan and Korea are in relation to China.

It was extremely interesting to me to find out that somebody else had the exact same delusion I did, as you can tell by picture related.

The reason why I'm convinced it's a delusion rather than a CERN experiment or whatever is not because I'm a proud skeptic, but because there is some total bullshit being thrown around. "Sex In The City"? Really now? Back in the day, everyone and their dog *thought* this was the name of the show until they were corrected. Is it really a stretch to accept that some of you just weren't corrected? I know it was Sex And The City because I know how it was translated locally. How is it a stretch at all to assume that other spelling related Mandela Effects are just shared misconceptions?" -No.18158263

Yes and Curious George had a tail.

I have the original "Luke, i am your father" recording. If anyone knows how to share a wav file, id be happy to prove it to all you new earthers.

Here's the original Luke i am your father, for all the non believers.

clyp.it/xr0um0pr

youtube.com/watch?v=HNs0cqMy6VI

post it in the thread

Haha, they forgot to change all the shitty toys. rekt

Don't get them started. They actually have SEVERAL theories about that...

The sun changing to white was the second thing I noticed that changed and that happened in the early two thousands. The first thing I noticed was Tank man not getting run over. Since then the changes have accelerated exponentially. Especially in the last year.

Goodnight, old friends. We are here now, and it is ok. Things are actually better here, with different possibilities. Dont let the ai let you believe you are misremembering or an idiot. Let them overreact. You are right. Trust your instincts.

Oh god I remember that, the sunsets would be glorious even on the east coast. Some nights it would go down and when it was on the horizon you would get deep reds purple orange and yellows. I really miss those sunsets.

"Hello Clarice." - Hannibal Lector (That never actually happened btw, that quote doesn't exist.)

just asked 2 friends on skype what color they remember c3pos right leg being, one said gold the other said silver. i then asked him how fruit loops was spelled and he told me froot loops, i am so fucking confused right now my memories are not those of others?!

don't even bring up the Bernstein Bears. That shit fucks with my head.

Most people here remember everything exactly as it is. They will really argue and get angry with you if you push the issue. It's like super triggering to them. You'll always see them in these threads calling us names and saying we're crazy.

Wtf

what the fuck c3po never had silver WHY AM I FINDING IMAGES AND VIDEO CLIPS OF HIM WITH A SILVER LEG

WTF IS GOING ON

>Bernstein
Typo, or how old are you?

How new are you?

I'll give you more examples if you tell me how old you are and I approve of the number.

Just saw the change in the JFK assassination video... wtf

it is very confusing isn't it. It's ok though. Just be open to the idea that past isn't fixed in the way you think it is.

40 and yes, should have been "Berenstein" I remember because I always had trouble saying it when I was a little kid.

>40
>browsing Cred Forums

This is the best video on ME I've seen yet: youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s

Everyone should watch it, especially if you're a devout Christian or old. It's good all the same.

Mona Lisa is legit smiling now. Kit-Kat is KitKat. Jack N the Box is now Jack in the Box. Huff and puff and blow your house down is now house in. Your heart is no longer firmly on the left side of your body. Houdini died from multiple punches to the stomach in this universe.

Watch this vid

I hate this

>using anime to ask someone if they're serious

>misusing the meme
guess you really are 40, or just a mentally challenged normie
>anime website
>downloaded filename
>assume the poster likes anime

You people are just clumsy.

Also, you now have the body of a fag. Your ribcage narrowed at the top and you no longer have the long shoulder bone you seen in right pic related Remember New Zealand being Northeast of Australia? It's Southeast here.

youtube.com/watch?v=46GVJwn5T4s

Everything you just said is true, i remember all of this, anyone else remember this any other way?

replying to the wrong guy, but ok. Yeah I'm 40 and on Cred Forums. I got memes in my closet older than you kid. Why don't you come back when you are tall enough to ride.

god fucking damnit I didn't realize about mona lisa smile. I knew about huff and puff, I thought I was going crazy until I saw some other people point it out.

Body has always been that shape and New Zealand has always been Southeast

ANNUNAKI

yeah this, are there only the merging of 2 timelines or multiple? i never remember new zealand being anywhere but southeast but everything else in this thread about c3po having been completely gold and jif being called jiffy is right

Has Australia always been that close to Indonesia and co.? What happened to "the land down under"? Why do Abos look like Africans and not SE Asians? How come they had isolated, unique species if animals could literally just swim across the water to the islands?

>Twenty-eight hundred views
>2 months old
Nice find m8

Mona Lisa has always been smiling. That's why the art people always talk about blocking half the face to see two different faces, one is not smiling.

Lol is that what they told you in these schools?

In our universe, the point of Mona Lisa is that it's ambiguous whether she is smiling or not. It's supposed to be hard to tell, regardless of how you trick your eyes. Here, it's obvious.

No she hasn't - I studied her in school. Her smile is drawn now like a freaking caricature of how it used to be. It used to be subtle enough that you weren't even sure it was there. Now it looks garish in comparison. You are right that looking at the two sides of the face provide different perspective, it just used to be you couldn't tell one way or the other UNTIL you looked at the two sides.

what the fuck is this shit? maybe i did too many drugs, or maybe i got hit in the head. but mona lisa was never smiling like this. it looks like an actual smile, how you smile with your eyes and whole face. she never used to look like this, it was BARELY a smile before.

what the shit man

Yo, do you remember Mandela dying in prison in the eighties, or Leonardo DiCaprio winning an Oscar for Titanic back in '99, or Fidel Castro being dead since at least last decade? I'm not that old, so I only remember the last one.

Oh yeah, you ever seen Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 or something, where we see Bush in the classroom with the kids? Do you remember him reading a book to the kids as he got the news of the planes, or being read to?

In the old universe, who killed Tupac?

did tupac die?

to put things in perspective - do you have ANY doubt that she is smiling? Academics argued for YEARS about whether she smiled or not. Is there ANY argument that "your" mona lisa is smiling? I mean people argued that you could only see the smile in your peripheral vision, or by covering half the mouth, or by blurring the whole image....

only THEN could you tell she was smiling. That was MY Mona lisa.

>Mandela died in south african prison
>Don't remember Caprio - I assume he did
>Fidel died
>Bush read to children

I don't remember who the trigger man was but didn't shug order it?

Nope..

More changes.

Same here.

Guys but what if this is all just an elaborate ruse and we've been hoodwinked?

Here is a supposed residual from a video on the topic on YouTube.

Does this kind of look like our girl from the distance? I have difficulty making the comparison.

Your shitposting is not appreciated. That's literally impossible. I don't blame you if you really believe it, given you're from this universe.

pic related

How could Australia have its isolated species if it's so close to the rest of the world? It couldn't. (((They))) shifted Australia north, which is why NZ is now southeast of the continent.

The Mandela Effect is just White People confusing Mandela with a guy named Steve Biko...

idk her face looks wierd. i think its the lighting. that looks more like a man. i need a closer up.

Yeah. I agree. Just throwing it out there.

The same has been said about Tank Man and him supposedly being run over originally.

The fact of the matter is I could come over to your house or whatever you're at right now. Do that would be the same universe, no?

Mandela can't melt steel beams

I think you're not used to seeing high res pictures of it, I think it looks the same as always.

This happened during the DNC in my reality

>Implying time is a concept 3rd dimensional beings can manipulate.

You're from the wrong timeline

The Korea Japan thing is pretty interesting, was the history the same in your "reality"?

This

You're just clumsy and mistaken.

This thread needs some Randy Prozac
youtu.be/2DV8v8pwZ-0

Yeah, Kamikaze. But the Japan and Russia dispute over territory to the north doesn't make as much sense with that map. I don't know when I learned about that, though, so maybe it was a revision, and there wasn't ever a land dispute.

But I do remember Japan being east of mainland China.

>do that would be the same universe, no?
>would be the same universe, no?
>same universe, no?
>, no?
>no

This is some quality role play OP

No way could Japan be that close to the Philippines. That would make no sense, all the snow in japan, the way WW2 was fought to Japan

Can you think about these things before using your hazy-ass memory and claiming Mandela Effect

>Can you think about these things before using your hazy-ass memory and claiming Mandela Effect
>But the Japan and Russia dispute over territory to the north doesn't make as much sense with that map.

>map post is in quote marks, demarcating the poster is not necessarily expressing their own view

SUCK ON THIS TIME BANDITS

It makes me wonder now where Taiwan is supposed to go with the ME map. I didn't know about Taiwan back then.

But you're telling me Australia is only miles away from southeast Asia? Really?

Another thing: how can you explain why Japan is shaped the way it is if it next to Russia? Look at its crescent shape. Assuming rising volcanoes only played a marginal role in the formation of the main island, how can it be shaped like that if it didn't break off from the Chinese continent? It doesn't make sense, looking at Korea and Russia.

Stay alive thread

Trips confirmed. In my reality it was always this nicotine yellow until it changed.

what the fuck man .... froot loops? Jonny? shit is fucked up man.

What is wrong with curious george / looney toones. That one seems normal?

Is tank man the guy in Tienanmen square?

In this reality, George has no tail (because "he's a chimpanzee") and it's Loony Tunes.

I don't know that much about the circumstances. He's the one walking across the street carrying two plastic grocery bags.

Stop using shopped images as evidence

Do you guys remember in the first Men In Black movie, at the beginning, when Will Smith's character is chasing that guy up to the top of the building, when the guy jumps to his death, it originally showed him hitting the ground and crumbling into a ton of pieces, but now in these versions it never shows him hitting, just Will Smith's reaction?

I remember seeing commercials for the movie "The Fighter" and then a few months after the movie came out I saw more commercials saying it would be released in a couple months. Does anyone else remember?

Tld;dr, someone summarize what the fuck is going on in this thread.

I remember Georges look of guilty ofuck! That surely has stayed the same in all timelines...?

Just throwing this out there. As far as "Jiffy" peanut-butter goes, It's *always* been "Jif" for me. Ever since I was born, I always loved "jif" peanut butter, so it was around often.

It's been too long, friend. I'll keep it in mind and try and post it in these threads in the future.

What if I'm Gary? And you're Gary? And dare I say...she's Gary?

Gaaarryy....

Bump. We have 20 posts left.

Berenstein Bears is now Berenstain Bears.

Does anyone else remember a Simpsons episode where it was home's brother that really shot Mr burns and wanted to frame Homer for making him lose his job and ruin his life?

There is some advanced autism going on in this thread

Autism is going on, friend. Advanced roleplay, the worst kind.

Fuck off.

He was shown to be a liar from Jesse Ventura not 4 minutes in. You never see counter arguments with these people and you retards gobble up their bullshit.

Trust me, I used to watch that shit too but it's time to grow up kid.

Kek

>Look guise am l337 hax0r anooseamouse
I hate you name niggers, I have been on this board 7 years and its still so fucking cringey. Literally nobody is impressed.

Yup.

Just like colour and color.

Illuminutty confirmed.

I remember seeing that video. Sure as shit looked like the shotgunner seat guy shot him.

And I remember it being a 4 seater.

Four seater universe reporting in.

You're going full retard kid.

Illuminutty confirmed.

An hero maybe?

Same here. More of a whitish yellow.

in my old reality OP was a retard but in this reality OP is a nigger faggot

I member berries.

Everyone said "STINE" like a Jewish persons last name.