Acid thread

acid thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOlaSp898nE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much a pop Op??

i took some last night, i have this weird metallic taste in my mouth still and it's been over 24 hours, but i know it was lsd because of the feeling and it wasn't bitter as fuck, it had no taste when i took it. taken acid many times but have had about 3 really crazy experiences

what are the three experiences? ill be dropping for my third time tonight

>Because of the feeling
Test kit, dumbass. Sounds like you ate an NBOME.

Op is a fagglord for not answerin question
>How much a pop Op?

sorry man didn't see it, no clue they're just single dipped tabs:/

well it wasn't really at all visual. it was more the way it made me feel. i just experienced this ineffable joy and utter bliss of overwhelming intensity, it was so intense that all i could do was cry with pure joy but i couldn't even do that. that happened twice, once with somebody i was tripping with and the 2nd time i was alone. and the 3rd time i just underestimated the strength of my tabs and was having a hard time accepting the come up but after i did i was just soaring high. it's really really hard to articulate, you just have to feel it. none of it is guaranteed to happen it just almost gets triggered, for me mine was triggered by music, and other people tripping with me sharing the experience

i know what lsd feels like faggot and i know what research chemicals feel like because they make me fucking crazy and i won't ever do them

damn sounds like a good time, what music?

Voodoo child by jimi hendrix and Cherub rock by smashing pumpkins.

gotcha when was the last time you dropped?

last night, i only did 2 so it wasn't that intense for me, i always want at least 3 to 4 when i do it. i have never fucked around with a strip or anything like that, never felt the need to and don't know if i want to, the shit can take you pretty far out for only 3 or 4

holt shit, the stuff i take is extremely pure and one fucks me up major, i cant imagine four.

mine is too, it just depends how accustomed you are to the way it makes you feel, tripping balls for you when you first start tripping can be like a normal trip once u become more experienced and accustomed to flowing and tripping, i call it flowing because if you fight it then that creates uncertainty which can lead to fear, let it take you and ride with it

im acid as fucj right niw

heop;

rip to this poor guy...

rip to this poor guy... good luck buddy

ITS A ME MARIOOOOO
YAHOOOOOOO
THANK A YOU VERY MUCH FOR PLAYING MY GAME
YIPEEEEE

Metallic taste is a dead giveaway that it's an NBOMe

The drug of the narcissistic, pretentious, argumentative people who think they're the shit and that they're always right about everything.

if thats what you think man i can respect that

>The post of a dumbass faggot.

I can only find shrooms never any blotter

How much are tabs on your area? A friend told me the average around here is like 6-8 bucks.

nice.
I should be getting a 10 strip today if my fucking friend would pick up his phone

Shouldn't that be in tinfoil or whatever? I thought sunlight destroyed that shit

You should watch movie called videodrome. James woods face blew my mind on good lsd.

Took half a drop 3 hours ago.

Im pretty chill.

You guys are lucky. I can find just about anything except for lsd and acid. =(

Still, good vibes to ya bros.

Some of the latest darknet stuff hits me hard for 24 hours. A benedryl lets me sleep tho.
Stay safe tho.

Dmt is way better anyway just get that or just smoke a bunch of weed, jerk off then watch conspiracy videos on YouTube

why would you want to watch conspiracy videos?

The tinfoil is unnecessary. Baggies are fine.

I hear it's amazing. What's it like?

>I've only ever tripped on shrooms btw.

why wouldn't you

To either throw yourself down a loony rabbit hole or just enjoy analyzing how crazy people connect dots that aren't actually there

Not who you were talking to, but why not? I watch that shit sober just to trip on the crazy shit some people believe.

>im acid as fucj right niw
god bless you

user is right save the tin foil for hats

That's fair. I have a tough time watching anything conspiracy (even when I'm sober) just because it puts me in such a bad vibe.

Anybody else like to go for a run while they're tripping? Shit is magical. I ran on 1.5 tabs after graduating college and it may have been the most beautiful experience of my life.

Sounds like a synthetic isotope user, ime true LSD has no flavor, but 2CI-2CB ect have a metallic sour taste which lasts the whole trip

I've ran around for a short duration on 25-i before.

I also really wanted to go for a sprint when I was on MDMA but I figured that would be a very bad idea.

I respect drug dealers more than anything.
The war on drugs is one the greatest violations of human rights of today.

Every person who supports the war on drugs should be executed. Communist scum.

Youre the faggot user, its synthetic, and it builds up in your immune system, weakening it for the next 5-7 years so. So stfu and think about that the next time youre tripping, faggot.

Anyone ever see a huge ball of energy, like a sun, just floating in the room in front of them, and then have streams of light spiral off and enter their body? When that happened I turned green all over, I could see through my skin and watched the light flowing around my veins, and when I flexed my muscles the colors changed and grew brighter. Best trip i've ever had.

Godspeed

Shrooms is like a drunk psychadelic, Acid is like waking up into a psychadelic trip, rather than feeling a "little trippy" on shrooms

when this shit kicks in you know

ONE TIME I WAS TRIPPING AND I CAME

THEN MY SEMEN ENTERED INTO THE FIRMANENT AND TOUCHED THE STARS

AND IN 4 DAYS MY SEMEN CAME BACK DOWN
AND MY SEMEN ENTERED INTO MY BALLSACK

AND IT WAS GOOD

wow....that is some hardcore tryhard

Aiming to be part of the next Best of Cred Forums bread?

One time I was tripping on 4 tabs of 2CI and I had sex with a figment of my trip, like this see through feminine figure go ontop of me, and rode me, until I came, then dissipated. Best trip ever.

Any tips on finding a reliable dealer? I've tripped 3 times and would like to continue. It may be able to cure/end my alcoholism.

>Update
fuckin hell

obviously you are jealous that you have never tripped this hard before. i, for one, feel sorry for you, sir.

what do you mean by update?

yeah...please get on my level

You lack M

youtube.com/watch?v=fOlaSp898nE

don't store your acid in the open like that it degrades by sunlight :(

it might taste like that if you stored in foil, but it should never be like that for 24hr