Hey Cred Forumsros, 22 y/o beta male here. Ill cut the chase and get to the point...

Hey Cred Forumsros, 22 y/o beta male here. Ill cut the chase and get to the point. Im not satisfied with the size of my penis, I'm still a virgin, whenever I had the chance to get laid and I'd pull down my pants they'd just simply walk away. My penis length is 5.5 inches, and I am simply not satisfied. I do not have the money to undergo a surgery or any fancy medical treatment, I tried jelqing and other methods but they didn't seem to work. I've been jelqing for 12 days now and haven't noticed a difference. Perhaps I haven't jelqed enough? When will I start noticing a difference? Any other methods that work? Help me out Cred Forumsros.

A noose will increase your penis length by 2 inches

Not in the mood for trolls. If you have an actual advice, that'd be appreciated :)

Cred Forumsump

Dude, if they're walking away it's because they see the insecurity in your FACE. I have a 3 inch dick friend that gets laid more than Hugh Hefner. No joke. You just need to give the girl the experience of a lifetime. I once felt the same way you do.

Did you increase your penis size? Something like that?

MORE PICTURES

Sure, just give me a tip on how to increase me penis length :)

post your cock

Negative Cred Forumsro, no can do.

You can cut it off and reattach it

You have to make up for it every other possible way.

What a marvelous idea, why haven't I thought of it earlier!

Jelqing could actually shrink your penis in the long run. Just get a girl that loves you and you love and they wont care..

Also learn to use your mouth and tongue

I'll hook you up with an ultra experimental procedure

This shit has to be fake. 5 inch penis here, I've never had a girl walk away once my pants are down. You're either a troll or doing something very wrong. They should be sopping wet from foreplay before your pants ever come off.

Just go for it. I also have a 5 1/2 inches of fury. I waited until I was 20 because of nervousness. Now I get all kinds of ass. Not always the ass I want but regardless. Understand you won't be able to do certain things, like fucking while standing. But learn other things. For example, when fucking I use my mouth and hands to make her cum, no penetration at all. Then I just rub her pussy lips til she cums again. Then I fuck her. She usually cums 2 more times. That's 4 nuts in like 10 minutes. Just do it bro.

Or you could just be a bottom.

Go down on her first

We have the same size dick and I don't he a problem. The fact that you're calling yourself a beta male is a good indicator of why you're not getting pussy. Because you are a pussy. If you talk down on yourself and feel insecure you won't get shit done. So stop being a faggot that blames it on his dick size.
Protip
>if they're a big enough hoe you dint even need foreplay

>not in the mood for trolls
Still comes to Cred Forums