How does one lose ones life to cyber bullying?

How does one lose ones life to cyber bullying?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locked-in_syndrome
exploringthemind.com/the-mind/brain-scans-can-reveal-your-decisions-7-seconds-before-you-decide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

By being mentally weak and deserving natural selection.

By being a bitch ass nigga

Then why is there this cultural push to end cyber bullying? Just hurt feelings and old wounds?

Because people die and that bothers other people.

What makes death bother one?

Because they are bitch ass niggas

Because parents need an establishment to raise their children, instead of doing so themselves.

This is interesting.

one gets the shit kicked out of him, by the someone that got paid to do it from the one that was the object of the bully. Matter of fact I have done said deed for two "clitents" that were bullied. Just saying, you never know who someone else is friends with, or whom their relatives might be.

Zero self confidence. That's how. That's the only way it can ever begin.

They take little interest in their children unless something bad happens.They dont instill values in them,so the kids cling to social media to get their attention, resulting in the child being exposed to everything and the scrutiny of so.
I learned when i was 12, that no one gave a fuck about my blog,my posts on xanga/blogge/myspace/facebook. I learned to not need their attention.

Kids put it all out there without thinking at all,and that is how they things go south

You get hired to beat people up?

I get hired to "even" thing out, whatever that takes

Not the user you asked but I have a halfway decent response

In America there's a certain culture around death, we don't like to talk about it, don't like to see it, and frankly don't want to believe it can happen to us, as would anyone else. We're shielded from death essentially. Older individuals who are well off go to live in residential communities for older people and if they're not well off enough they'll likely end up in a nursing home or even in the care of the state. People who die are buried in cemeteries away from the rest of society. People just don't like dealing with the fact that death is a natural occurrence. People go great lengths to shield their children from death by avoiding taking them to funerals, not talking about deceased loved ones, and even replacing house hold pets with lookalikes of the original. In general, the average human being doesn't really want to discuss death.

But what is it that gives people the righteous feeling to fight human nature. Are we becoming less and less human?

wat

Is this the desire for immortality? Do we forget that death gives meaning to everything that we do?

Good money?

No, it's the fact that we simply don't want to accept death

Immortality would be terrible tbh, look at a 100 year old, then add another 100 years. Unless immortality involves eternal youth, it'd be ducking terrible

By becoming a hero.

so can you get my lunch money back?

I can be your hero baby

I think that would get boring.

>How does one lose ones life to cyber bullying?

This is largely only a phenomenon with millenials. You don't have to do much mental gymnastics to figure it out. Kids these days are emotional and mentally weak. They put their entire lives online because that's what all the cool kids do these days. Other kids post mean things on their faceballs page. Word gets around school that they had mean things posted on their faceballs page. Kiddy becomes ostracized because nobody wants to associate with the kid that had the mean comments put on their faceballs page. FUCK ME MY LIFE IS OVER EVERYONE SAW THE MEAN THINGS PEACE OUT

Meanwhile, my generation shrugs in confusion. Grow the fuck up, get a job and stop being such massive blubbing vaginas.

Exactly, take how much you get bored in an average day and multiply it by one thousand years

Call Jim Bundy, 10th degree black belt.... YouTube him

Is your geneartion just used to being shit on and put down that the next generation was raised with their gen x parents trying to shield them from this? It seems some people are begrudged while others are sympathetic.

Id end it

Funny guys, when your anonymous.

On top of that, unless immortality includes invulnerability it'd be a shit show. Imagine driving down the road one day, get in an accident, lose and arm or a leg, or become paralyzed. Then you're permanently a cripple, yeah you could get prosthetics, but still you'd permanently not have that body part for all of existence.

What if you were in a coma for the rest of forever......

Depends if you are consciously aware you're in a coma or not.

how bout suffering from Locked in syndrome forever? Only able to.communicate through blinks and eating through a fucking tube and shitting and pissing yourself.

Locked in syndrome?

What ever happened to sticks and stones?

We weren't shit on, we just weren't treated like special snowflakes. School wasn't super fun happy time. We went there to learn and do work. It was drilled into us (at least those of us without shit tier parents) that you're responsible for yourself, if you don't make an effort you'll end up with a shit tier job, and that being a parasite to society was something to be ashamed of. You know what happened to stupid kids at school? They got left behind, and they ended up as grocery baggers or some shit. Everything we did, whether at school or after school activities, was competition oriented - there were winners and losers, and you had to make an effort to be a winner.

Look at school now. Every fucking kid is treated like a special snowflake. Classes move at a glacial pace, which is coincidentally the pace of the stupidest kid in class, because god forbid a child is left behind. Everyone's a winner and you get a trophy for showing up, because it's not nice to bully or make others feel bad. Then they go home to shitty parents that either ignore them and let the internet raise them, or lavish them with gifts and attention to reinforce the special snowflake mentality. Then they put their life on the internet, and the internet says mean things to them, and their world falls apart. "How the fuck could this happen? I am a special snowflake!"

You know what I did after school? I went to a pet shop and did work, and they paid me in mice instead of real money to avoid child labor laws. I'd work 4 hours a day and come home with pockets full of feeder mice, every single day. Show me one kid in America today that given a choice between doing work or playing video games would choose work.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locked-in_syndrome

Look it up

Also, a guy who suffers from it wrote a book on it using only his blinks and help from an assistant. Butterfly and the diving bell I believe it's called

Just a hypothetical here. If you had some kind of power to make sure no kid was left behind and have it actually work, would you? Or would you subject people to hardship for the greater good. And what if it was your children that were left behind despite your parenting effort. Just say theyre hard headed little shits.

He used blink morse code? That had to take forever

Two things 1 I think your full of shit, or the dumbest son of a bitch that ever walked the face of the Earth. If not and you believe this shit your expressing, I'd kick your Ass for free.

They devised a special alphabet, starting with the most common used letters, so that sped the process a little, but the assistant basically had to repeat it over and over to spell out single words. She could also use guess and check by seeing what he's spelled so far and what it may come out to be

Took 10 months, 4 hours each day, each word would take about two minutes to spell out

You said 2 things. I read one....

Did you read the book?

-- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .. ... -. - / .- ... / .... .- .-. -.. / .- ... / -.-- --- --. / - .... .. -. -.- ///

only took me about thirty seconds.

:O are you the guy?

Yes, there's a movie too

The guy was an editor for a magazine so it's pretty decent

yes. Cred Forums is my new home. What it offers me is greater than any feeble body can.

Whats the book about? Just his experience?

You have transcended. Can i have an autograph? ....oh wait

> If you had some kind of power to make sure no kid was left behind and have it actually work, would you?
Bush Jr. tried that. His special power was to tie test scores to school funding, so every teacher guaranteed that no child was left behind by giving them answers to standardized tests. I think the question you wanted to ask was whether I would make everyone smarter if I had the power. The answer is yes, but unfortunately there will always be idiots.

>And what if it was your children that were left behind despite your parenting effort
I have two kids that are going through the public school system. Here's the thing about kids; their personality develops early in their life and they use you as a template for their behavior. Are you successful and hard working? 99% chance that your kids will be too. You need not look further than the parents to figure out why stupid kids are doing poorly in school. Each time I go to pick my kid up from school and see some little moron from her class being a nuisance, I glance over at their parent and invariably they have pink hair and a fat face. Whether the pink haired michelin man cares about their child's future doesn't really matter. They'll either coast through public school and get a shit tier job, or go to college and flunk out. Either way, the real world will find a way to kick their ass eventually.

Bring it, sunshine

Thoughts, experiences, feelings, events that took place while he was hospitalized

He died of pneumonia btw, two days after his book was published

Attachment theory at its finest

What?! Dude, the fuckin irony. Maybe after writing it he felt he was ready and let go. Sad

/thread also checked

## ## ##### #####
## ## ## ##
##### #### ####
## ## ###
## ##### #####

Dunno, psychology isn't my thing. I just call it as I see it.

Another Anonymous Tough Guy.

Ya thats a better way to phrase that lol. I know bush tried it but it didnt work. I meant if it actually would work. What if one of your kids decides hard work isnt their thing and wants to screw off like one of their friends. Isnt there a time in a kids life where they pretty much want to do the opposite of their parent?

Youre so kind. And yes....theyre real ;)

I'm not the one picking fights with people

Also i wonder who gets the money made from the book.

The beginning of your second paragraph pretty much hit the nail on the head for attachment theory. If you have a secure attachment to your parents and your parents are positive role models, you will likely succeed. Basically the theory says the first few years of life are the most important in developing personality, everything else builds on that/ is a result of that

His kids

he was a shitty parent most of his life, divorced, main focus was his job and women, etc

So maybe the solution is: not everyone should be able to reproduce. What if there was standardized testing and certain protocol you had to do to have a baby. This might be the next step for human-kind

How did you find out about all this originally?

someone asked how do i Stop being a cyber bully. I answered the question, Read my responss from the jump. Otherwise be quiet

Psych class course reading

Sounds about right. Though, I think there's a bit more to it than just being a positive role model. Intelligence is hereditary.

Maybe, but there's a lot more that just can't be tested for. Successful people can still raise shitty kids and not every kid reacts the same

Read it again and all I see is an insult and a threat. In the off chance that you were actually replying to sentences ending in question marks, those questions were rhetorical. Did one or both of your parents have pink hair at any point in their life?

Cool. Ive never been to college so forgive my ignorance. But what was the study?

Lol

Yeah I briefly went over the theory, there is more to it, too much to explain and I don't know it well enough myself to give a half good explanation

From what I know though, parents act as role models for children and also as mediators for them and their affective experience. Think about when you play with a baby, you smile, the baby smiles, you laugh, the baby laughs, you frown, baby frowns, etc, etc. For the first few years of life, parents interactions with their children help form their emotional experience and their ability to be resilient, the more securely attached they are to their parent, the more resilient they will be and will be able to handle much more than insecurely attached children

So chalk it up as shit happens and hope for the best. Sounds about right.

Send me your number, or your address and we can discuss my parrnts hair color in person. Mister Edgy Anonymous. I would rip your head off and piss down the hole.

So the result we are left with today is the result of freedom. To put it lightly. Some people just shouldnt make more people.

Abnormal/clinical psychology

>kek

Exactly, especially if they aren't able/willing to raise them properly

Your parents must have pink hair if you thought this would work.

But freedom is great no?

(866) 720-5721

Well good luck user. Sounds like a cool course.

Depends on how you use it

That isnt freedom then. Maybe its the illusion of freedom.

Just what I figured. Edgy when you hide behind Anonymous, little bitch when you are called out.

You don't turn off the monitor when you feel the butthurt.

Butthurt is good?

Its okay user

Take this for instance:

One slightly hilarious theory I learned in a social work course I took involved individuals in poverty. This theory discussed why individuals in poverty continue to have children despite the social and economic burden in places on them. In basic terms, the theory says that people in poverty have more children in the hopes that at least one of them will be able to pull the rest of them out of poverty. Like the black kid from the ghetto that becomes a famous basketball star.

Funny thing is most of the time it doesn't work because each successive kid denies the others resources necessary to thrive

Depends I guess. If you're a masochist then it might feel good?

You're retarded. You don't even know who you're replying to anymore.

Also freedom is illusory,
Give a neurologist enough time with your brain and they can predict muscle movements seven seconds before they happen

>be under 18
>is convinced by obvious pedophile to send pictures of genitals
>sends pictures
>is told that's illegal
>paranoia
>blackmail
>fuck.jpg
>'ay give me a cam show or I tell the ya parents and the police u sent me ur dick pics'
>does it
>more paranoia, threats, blackmail
>family is told
>lies and says the whole think was a lie
>finds gun
>lastwords.mp4

So it must be a moral obligation then. Any other species is fine with taking the necessary steps to thrive even at the cost of making things worse for its kin. Like bears that eat their own cubs.

Wait wut?

Posted too much private shit, got rekt by people they know irl

Or just be like toaster steve

>be steve
>be retarded
>kill self so people will like me

Lol hes just a victim

Can you explain this more?

Yep

Here's another great nigger theory:

Why do you see niggers who are poor as shit but have expensive iphones, hats, shoes, etc? They get their government check and spend it as soon as they get it because if they don't they know it will have to go to other things, like paying bills.

Why steve, why?

I think that goes back to bad parenting. Vicious cycle.

I would, but I'm too lazy to find the studies and on my phone at the moment.

In essence, your brain makes decisions before youre even consciously aware of it.

Say I sit you in a chair with an eeg cap on your head, tell you to move your arm hundreds of times. Eventually I'll be able to tell when you'll do that exact motion before you even are consciously aware that you'll do that motion.

This is the kind of stuff that makes a cognitive psychologists' dick hard.

cause self-esteem is for pussies.

Indeed

Self centered, immediate gratification seeking individuals

True story...

Poor impulse control. Happens when your brain isn't developed.

I thought the things that happen in your brain, when a current or whatever is sent to a certain part of your brain you then move. And this happens instantly. But i guess you do have to somehow think about doing it even tho we dont THINK about doing it. Does this have something to do with the large percentage of our brain we dont use? That gets my dick hard lel

Poor guy

Exactly

Because of the niggers parents stretching their resources thin having 7+ kids

This all ties into the mind body argument.

Consider this: if you have a thought, there are a number of chemical processes in the brain that occur prior to you having that thought

Say you think I'm going to move this muscle, there are chemical processes going on in your brain before you even have the thought of "I'm going to move this muscle"

Essentially your brain is guiding you, not the other way around

yeah it just really pissed me off how schools would be like 'DONT CALL KIDS GAY, THAT COULD MAKE THEM KILL THEMSELVES!' meanwhile I'm going through hell, depression, paranoia, it was horrible.

Hoooooooooly shit. Sweet baby jesus this kind of creeps me out a little.

Wait. Steve?

Also there is always a slight delay, why do you think we get can touch something hot and seriously burn ourselves?

The pain receptors in our hands have to send a signal to your brain and your brain then has to send a signal to your muscles to perform the necessary functions to protect the body

nope

So what if someone possessed the ability to sense those chemical processes? Would that be mind reading? :0

Oh sorry. I thought you were the toaster guy.

From the example of the study I mentioned earlier, technically yes

Neurologists have hooked people up to a machine and been able to tell when you're going to move several seconds before you're even conscious you are

Also here is the study

exploringthemind.com/the-mind/brain-scans-can-reveal-your-decisions-7-seconds-before-you-decide

By being a weak minded piece of shit. The worlds a better place with out such a person.

Ive been cyber bullying someone for 3 years. Even got him to send dick. Pic related.

Oooh i see now. Could something be developed to control the chemical reactions? Fyi we can take over the world user. This is it!

Tom?

Thank you

ye

Are you posing as a chick?

Its okay user

HAHA! It'd be real funny if you blackmail him now and say it's illegal and threaten to show it to his family and ruin his life. Yeah do that user xdddddd

Maybe some day lol

Check the article if you get the chance, there's video in the link of it actually being done

I must go now

Would you feel bad if he made himself a neck tie?

No guess again.

Of course I am.

Alright. Good talk user

Is he the only one?

Nope just plastered it over his facebook in disguise...

I would masterbate on his headstone

Yes. He is so full of himself irl but putty online

Has he hurt you?

No, not at all.