Anybody know how to get into pimping?

Anybody know how to get into pimping?

I've been thinking about it for a while, and would like to start. What are some general rules and tricks of the game? I'm 21.

get off of Cred Forums. now.

If you have to ask, you don't have what it takes.

You had this thread earlier. Fuck off.

When you graduate and obtain your pimp hand, keep it strong. Also, spend cheese.

slap the shit out of a bitch and tell her she owes you money
that's pretty much the definition of pimping?

Pimping is dead in America now. Girls can advertise themselves.

You want to make a decent crack at pimping put on about 50-80lbs of muscle and some fat. You will likely have to roid up. Buy a one way flight to Bangkok or Pattaya. Fuck a bunch of whores, become a repeat customer/build trust. Eventually start offering them protection in exchange for being their "manager".

Just search up Tim sharky.

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha that cunt from the gold coast - i heard a bit about him sounds like a sick cunt hahahaha

>find pimp
>beat the shit out of pimp
>claim your position as new pimp
>>????
>profit

he is. Lives life on the edge.

Damn i went and hung out with friends and then came back and tried this again. Have you been constantly refreshing Cred Forums for 4 hours now?

did you get your pimping license?
Nevada laws are a little hard to navigate but they actually let you do this. Prostitution is legal there

wow so you have to pay whores before you can pimp them

Op your a fuckingbretard
1.buy some crack
2.Go to strip clubs or where sketchy bitches are
3.give them crack and tell them they owe you

I think I read somewhere that you don't choose the pimping life, the pimping life chooses you.

can confirm
only managed to do it twice though
jerked off to the idea of her owing me and my friends sexual favors for eons

Watch South Park Season 13 - Episode 9. Everything you'll need to know.

You don't?

pimpin ain't easy

>I'm 21.
dont bother and come back when you have some life experience

I was a pimp once.
It was pretty easy.

hes right

>Be a pimp
>Find girls and tell them of the benefits of selling pussy
>Tell them they can make a lot
>Offer them shelter in your house if they need to sleep over, protection if they run into trouble, and drugs
>Offer a lot of drugs
>Always have weed, coke, xanax, alcohol, and maybe some party drugs
>Go to the club and talk a big game, act like you've done this two thousand times
>Belittle them and tell them they are shit, then give them more drugs and money from their whoring

Listen to 8ball and MJG

You have to be able to protect them. You have to make a name for yourself as someone who can't be fucked with. Start with one girl whose about it as much as you are, start helping her find clients and expand from there. Pimpin ain't easy. Expand ur clientele very selectively, like selling drugs only fuck with people with solid references. Friends will tell friends and your girl will tell friends, grow that shit slowly and if anyone fucks with you you have to show them that you're fucking crazy. That will help you make a name for yourself. Good luck on your endeavors, and pay your girls well don't be a greedy lil shit