Dubs decide

Dubs decide

Send dem titties then

winrar

ROOOOLLLLL!!!

tell her some random shit

I want to kill myself

Roll

Well you see, ive been sleeping with other men and i find the sex is alot better than it is with you.

She's the kind who will kil herself before I do

truth is, I love men, you don't bring the same pleasure that another manly man's penis could bring me.

If you really love me, then I want you to fist my ass the next time we fuck. No questions asked.

Kek roll

marry me tonight

Send newts already that's what I've been waiting for

only time I get dubs

The only way to prove your love is by sending me a pic of dem titties. Vag pic would show extra love.

Roll

Send pic of you sucking black dick to them.

Sorry love, my heart is to another. Sad part is, I play a great straight guy.

Then send nudes so i can post them online and have u in every lonely men's folders.

Roll

If you love me you'll do a FFM threesome with me

Because you arent pleasing me sexually

roll

some1 hacked my toon town account

Rollin

fucking niggers stole my bottle of axe shampoo

Let's run away together and carve our own future.

OK but only if you eat out my sweet Asshole.

lol never can go right new fag

whats 4+3?

You're okay I guess. But me, I'm an anal whore and I love big dick.

im gonna hang myself from my small cock

Because you are ccringy asf!!

Yeah Gunther, my dick is so hard right now thinking about your mouth on it. I am gonna fill you up boy.

>30 sec later

Sorry, disregard. Wrong convo.

ill stay with you if only you let me rape you. It's my fantasy.

Because I just got fucked by a big black guy and I feel horrible because I'm meeting up to fuck him again here in about 2 hours. I think he cummed in me but oh well.

yea and the two females are you and your mother

Because I want a sex change. I want to feel what it's like getting slammed by a big black dick in my tight vagina.

What?

Why are you joking around with this bitch op? Is she to ugly to fuck?

Roll

WINRAR

Winrar.

Send titties bitch

I make small cuts on my cock to scare the children

I wanna kill myself so hard that my dick shoots out of my pants and starts raping you violently, then when it cums, it'll shove a pickle in your ass and die too.

reroll.

We need a dildo for each other, last time I saw you using it after I forgot to wash it, you are disgusting

re-roll.

Another roll

If I lick your asshole will you forgive me?

Reroll

IM CRYING HAHAHHAHAHA

rerollerino.

roll

I want sexual reassignment surgery. Will you love my boi pussy?

Let me fart in your mouth.

CHECKED!

I'm just kidding! Learn to take a joke babe!

Suck my dick or you're gay

I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore.
a friend put me up to this. I'm sorry.

Rerolling

Rolling for savior

Say "I finally vvot rid of the dumb bitch. We can finally be together, Susan."

Then say "shit wrong person"

Once more rerolling

I want to anal rape you with no lube and use the blood as lube because let's face it, you'll bleed and for some reason, I'll cum so much harder. Can I eat you out after I do too?

Did you know that is you put peanut butter on your parts the dog will give you a blowjob? I have a cat so I tried it with tuna and it works.

show us pic of the girl op

you fucking ruined it YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

Are you open to beastality? If you love me you will.

Wasted duba

Reroll

Thisssss

Well guys she blocked me but OP did deliver;) love you all. Anyone wanna run rise of iron raid

roll

Reroll rol

I already got dubs, fool, he ain't getting his request!

Reroll

I'm sorry... I'm just having a hard time right now and I'm acting out I guess. I need your advice as I am about to do something drastic to change my sex. My parents are okay with me doing this, they understand and now some jackass therapist has to do a full diagnosis on me to see what I already know: That I'm a transsexual. This will take a long time and after that there are still 12 months of taking hormones and living as a fake woman (I'll still have what I don't want, a dick) before they even consider doing the operation. I saw on Jerry Springer once this guy who had body integrity identity disorder and wanted to lose his leg and he just sawed it off, then called paramedics. I'm thinking something similar, but can't bring myself to actually cutting off my dick and balls, since that would be slow and painful. Instead I am thinking of using my fathers gun to shoot myself in the dick and then quickly calling the ambulance. My question here is what is wisdom? Since I was more in to girls stuff as a kid I never truly took up my dads offer to learn how to shoot a pistol right. Don't get me wrong I know a little but even had I taken shooting lessons he wouldn't have taught me this. I'm afraid that if I first put my penis on the desk in example, there may be shrapnel from the bullet as well as from the table. I really need advice here. What would be the best way to do this? And don't try to talk me out of this. I'm very determined to change in to a woman. Not in a year, not in several years, no, today. Please help.

ANDREW, we have your name, soon your life

Come on, do it!!!

Who is she to you user?

I will shove my dick down your throat, then you will be my personal cumdumpster.

OP delivered. Well done Andrew. As a parting gift to your Cred Forumsros give us a pic of girl.

Scurry scurry skeletons

Rolll

post face of the girl op

Sorry I'm just mad some fucking jew doctor cut off my foreskin and probably kept its for rejuvenating power for himself

looks like you just threw away your relationship for some lulz on Cred Forums you glorious motherfucker god bless your soul

Girlfriend

Look... I'm sorry. I've just been extremely depressed recently. i didn't mean any of that.

I was joking, Luv u babe :p;

Good job Andrew. You just spewed shit at one of the only people who's ever going to love you. We're proud of you.

it's just a prank babe. I was just kidding.

Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river

If you aren't trolling, why are you okay with just throwing your relationship away?

Op bailed, wasted my dubs fu op

is that her?

I have a lot of girls like this. It's so easy. All the highschool girls are like that

post her picture op i wanna see her face

she blocked him you useless jew

shes hot, did u managed to get inside her?

Check'd
Op deliver this one

What are these digital letters?