Why?

Why?

"lack of belief in gods"

bam

Because they're too busy calling Christians blind idiots.

because they are foolish infidelss

there is no god but Allah, and Muhammad, peace be upon him, is his messenger

ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Hey OP, remember last year when I was your stepdad for like two weeks?

seriously... it's not some controversial term. thinks like "humanism" are sets of beliefs that people can argue about, but atheism [a- theism = without belief in god(s)] is pretty clear cut

which gods?

Because they are evil heretics

Praise be to out lord and saviour Jesus Christ, who died for our sins

DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT!

Praise be Allah, as he shall strike down the infidels and nonbelievers with his glorious power!!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

All of them you wet fucking salad

all of them

This shit's been going on for 3 years. 3 fucking years l. It's time to stop OP, post this shit on /his/

Foolish Christian, Allah will strike you down with the power of a thousand suns while I drown in 72 virgin puss.

u jelly infidel?

See

Are there many of them? How many?

IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD I SHALL STRIKE DOWN YE FILTHY SARACENS AND RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND

DEUS VULT!

Hi crying princess atheism thread guy
Stay golden

Foolish Infidel, I have been blessed by Allah with the double dubs, a sign that you must repent or die.
PRAISE BE ALLAH AND ISIS

idk my dude, that's like asking how many characters have been conjured up in fictional novels. Nobody knows the exact number, but that doesn't give credence to their existance

Atheism:
Distinct disbelieve in any and all "gods" or "higher beings"

'Everyone is an atheist - I just believe in one fewer god than everyone else'

-- Prof. Richard Dawkins, PhD.

Ah yes, the master in his own words.

Give credit where credit is due, my good man ;^)

Lol fucking this

Welp, I guess we defined atheism.

Atheists - 1
Childlike Empress - 0

Ideas are bigger than people

Attribution can be important, but quoting someone as a way of supporting an argument is a logical fallacy - appeal to authority

Dude I was being friendly you don't have to be a kike about it.

Fucking epic. Mind if I borrow that one?

it's all yours my friend

because you refuse to listen to the same fucking answer given for the last year of you posting the same repetitive shit.

And please include "Athiests" in your text in future so you get filtered for those of us bored of your unimaginative crap.

All yours enjoy it my friiend

atheism is a religion
kiddo

>lack of belief in gods
It's not though. While the definition has been changed in the past ten years, like, for example "gender", by liberals, the truth is that atheism has always meant "a belief that there is no God".

Liberals like to call it "lack of belief in God" but that is because they attempt to sugar-coat the undeniable fact that they believe there is no God. By stating a "lack of belief" they attempt to distance themselves from having any form of "belief" and therefore attempt to be more logical and scientific in their approach (neither of which is actually applicable to a "belief" system anyway and this is where their logic typically fails). That same type of misnomer (lack of belief) is what the liberals did with the abortion issue: for decades it was "pro-Life" vs. "pro-Death". Then in the mid-90's the "pro-Death" liberals changed their stance to "pro-choice"--but that too attempts to sugar-coat their position as it is literally "pro-Death" and "choice" has nothing to do with it. The "pro-Life" contingent is clear as to what they stand for. The "pro-Death/ a/k/a now pro-choice" contingent is unclear as pertains to the issue itself--abortion. "Abortion" is either life or death--the "choice" is irrelevant to act as you are either for abortion (death) or against it (life). Further, the "choice" depends on who makes the choice, where yet again they fail to define this (e.g., legislature, priest, parent, minor having the child, judge, doctor, taxpayer, etc.)

Liberals and the uninformed with political agendas are fond of muddying the waters and misapplying duplicitous labels to dupe the ignorant and the sheep (typically their own kind).

I happen to be agnostic fyi, not that it matters. To me, however, being "atheist" is equivalent to being the most ignorant and blind. You simply cannot prove there is a God anymore than you can prove there is not one. It is a "belief".

Incorrect. Infants, the mentally handicapped, and untouched civilizations that have no concept of gods, are all considered to be atheists. Atheism is not the explicit denial of the existence of deities. It is simply the lack of belief in any deities.

Explicit atheism is one form of atheism, which goes further and claims that no gods exist.

Implicit atheism is different from agnosticism in that agnostics believe that we can never know for certain whether or not deities exist.

By definition, all agnostics are implicit atheists, but not all implicit atheists are agnostics.

>paddeling
typical dumbass atheist, trying so hard to appear smart, yet being so fucking dumb in the end
even dumbererer

>the truth is that atheism has always meant "a belief that there is no God".
That's a lie, the opposite of truth.

No wonder you idiots are so gullible. You'll fall for just about anything.

>being "theist" is equivalent to being the most ignorant and blind.

Fixed it for you

Best and most intelligent post I've ever read in one of these threads

atheism is lack of belief
pretty simple?

>All of them you wet fucking salad
I don't know why, but I kek'd hard from that.

hurr durr dumbass liberals lol!

Sort of like how not collecting stamps is a hobby or being bald is a hair style?

being bald is a hair style

the analogy you are looking for is hair COLOR