Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
Tonight's the night, what should I put for a suicide note?
also ama

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/360469-cascade-mall-shooting-burlington/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Going for a smoke I'll respond to shit when I get back

I've got a invitation to hell

better cut the barrel down some, so you can pull the trigger

I've got a foot with toes.
Gonna use one of them to pull the trigger.

Can I have it?

20 or 12 gauge? Cant tell.

>Going for a smoke

If you were going to off yourself, why would you care were you fucking smoke a cig?

Fail.

become vigilante...such a waste.
wells fargo ceo

Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy

Shoot your hand and post results faggot.

Joking answer: Going to see Harambe

Serious answer: Why? You do know that if your life is holding you back there is NOTHING stopping you from selling everything (even that gun), moving to a beach, and being a bar tender.

Source: Was suicidal but (I thank God. Personal story user) the rope untied. I threw away my previous life and started from scratch. Threw 18 years of my past behind me. Now, I am 21 and have 13 million dollars in my bank account (wont post proof because I prefer to not possibly be held hostage. I dont have security/ hostage insurance). I suggest throw away your life and start from a clean slate. Forget EVERYONE.

Like so

Where do you live OP? I wanna know if you kys or not

Sorry for everyone I hurt doing this,
I love you all,
Blame Blake

12 single shot

Why off yourself, OP? Where did it go wrong?

Where do you live OP?

Being out in the dark makes me feel at peace.

I'M COMING KURT!!!!!!

(you're going out with a shotgun, come on dude you've gotta put this lmao)

"I found a cure for cancer."

If youre dying can you atleast help some anons out?

Only got the one shell.

Are you going to do it inside, right there?

Nah lmao, I ain't OP, I just wanted him to put my name in his suicide note.

here is how its done user

You might want to get a more powerful round than that. Like a high brass buck shot. Idk what that is but I'd hate to see you turn into a vegetable if you fuck up. BTW don't do it. I'm hoping the possibility of being a vegetable might deter you from this.

I don't want excuses, I want results.

This, don't do it man

Youre not gonna make millions OP, but user is right. Theres nothing saying you cant start out clean. Before you end it all, wouldn't you atleast wanna sell everything and travel a little?

Damn nigga. You made me a fish today for taking all of that bait.

Please post some pictures of your room first.

I have AvPD and a whole fuck load of other anxiety/depression issues.
I can't do anything because of them and I don't feel anything.
Diagnosed borderline psychopath, lack remorse/empathy and any feelings for other people.

I don't want this anymore.

lmao sorry fam

You want me to? Parents are downstairs sleeping, feel like that'd be pretty funny.

Shoot a hole in your bedroom wall first. That would be cool to see.

I can't, I have nothing.

user can u send me 20 bucks i need gas money.

Sounds like fun.

I have no will to do fuck all and I don't get enjoyment out of anything anymore.
Used to drink heavily but I got fired and couldn't afford to, got hired back at the place for being a good worker but I honestly can't stand going to work every day.

If someone wants to start a skype video call I'll join in when I'm ready and do it over webcam.

can we get a face reveal?

you don't feel anything but still have terrible anxiety? how does that work? not trying to be a dick, just genuinely curious.

They're right OP. You can't just blow your brains out because it sucks here. At least try something different. Go sell a bunch of stuff to a pawn shop and drive to Cali or something.

Hang out on the beach and shit, get drunk and meet people. Might as well. If it still sucks after a while, go ahead and blow your brains out, otherwise, you might find some cool people to hang out with.

It's a 12G slug

Dude just go to a psychward. Its not that bad, they won't turn you down, and it will be the best thing you do for yourself. Enjoy the borderline psychopathy without the deep depression and other bad feels. I'm a paranoid schizophrenic with bipolar and I thought suicide was the answer. It's not man. Things as shitty as they are now, they will always improve a little. You can't give up.

Get out of your shit town and see some mountains and beaches and met some bitches. Go on a vacation. Your mind will change. Don't give me the "I don't have money" excuse. Sell some stuff, pack a bag, and hitch hike and take buses. You'll change your mind and get a better perspective on life. Sometimes I wish I could just leave everything and start new.

DONT FUCKING DO IT GOD DAMNIT DONT PUT YOUR PARENTS THROUGH THAT

GOD DAMN

21 year old who tried to kill himself here.

I was locked in a room for 10 years and sexually assaulted many times on different levels by many different people. I was only allowed to leave for school and church. I have severe PTSD, genital mutilation, depression, anxiety, seizures, and if it matters ADHD (only thing I take pills for). I also see things that aren't there always.

Why don't you get yourself mental help? You can get yourself into a mental hospital for 3 days, IF you want to. I know it seems like suicide is the easy way. I promise, it hits you so fucking hard once you're dying. Its not "finally this is happening". Its worse than being raped ( I would know). And if you live, you're FUCKED. F U C K E D..

Whats stopping you from traveling like another user mentioned?

Why kys when you can just live and watch the world burn. Think of all the stupid shit you wont get to see

share some good memories before you go at least

Why not? I honestly don't care lmao

You should shoot up a mosque instead of suicide

Leave a note saying "The Jews did it."

Don't do it Isaiah, pawn that computer and shit. Go fuck around on a beach somewhere, chill for a few days. Cali is warm, and you can bum around.

Please don't be like this OP. You've got a a lot of years ahead, and you're just gonna give up at 21? Don't you think anyone will miss you? Why aren't you looking on the bright side? Or why not look for a bright side? Why are you carrying mountains when you could be climbing them.

Thanks user. Which one of those books was your favourite?

I was at one for my last suicide attempt, hated every second of being there. They can't give me meds to deal with my AvPD and that's the main reason I want to leave.

Vote Trump.

Can you at least give us your phone number so we can call and talk with you before you go?

You better stream that shit. So I can ressurect you in a rekt thread.
>Taken bait

Hey, what's your area code OP? Maybe there are anons who will give you a decent sendoff, share some drugs or suck your dick or something. Why not right?

Haven't finished The Stand but it was the most exciting to read.

the fuck are you?

kek ur not gonna do it

Rich bro here. If you post your address, I can send you enough to afford your medication if you promise me to start a clean slate, please

Holy fuck I almost gave everyone my full name lmao

I'm in Sudbury bro. Really, don't do it!

Lol probably gonna send him dragon dildos, everyone knows the best medicine is dragon dildos

I haven't read it, maybe I will. What else you got in your room.

Lukas, Isaiah
:^)
time to make him famous

Shooting spree

Came on some kids grade 8 project while everyone was out for recess
Masturbated in the middle of grade 8 math class
Also in the highschool library when some babe came in

lies

Holy fuck, I actual just checked on a bad dragon order that's suppose to come in the mail tomorrow wtf

Did you read King's "On Writing"? It's some good shit.

You did..... Lukas

story??????

Well, I see why you don't believe me. I understand. I can't really post proof lol.

this

Wrong B]

I don't like to talk about it.

My meds don't cost anything. Thanks, though.

Listen to this user dude!

Ran the numbers through the pharma data,
Heres his last name. Full name: Isaiah Danukas

His first name indicates to hebrew heritage.

You gave OPD more than enough m8, better keep it loaded for when the cops bust your door/window.

May you find peace in that which is the eternal void Cred Forumsrother.

Thats good dude! Have you tried reaching others with similar mental disabilities. Hell, have you tried a few therapist. (Don't try just one. It takes a couple tries. My first therapist was a jerk)

man i love u bro
kinda depressed too, becuase everyone at work hates me, but dont do it (or shoot my boss, before u do it ;)

I have severe social anxiety and can't even approach girls?
I don't have anything other than this computer to sell and it'll get me maybe $20

Canadian. one step closer to knowing more than we should.

Do it, OP. 26 year old here. Killed self last year and I turned out great.

Sorry for the mess. I will clean it later

oh dang he fukd now

Here he is ladies and gentlemen!

at least stop cutting your dick up

Wait OP stream it pls

I know a few people who will but that doesn't matter.
If there was a bright side to not being able to create emotional relationships with people I'd have found it.

How big around is your asshole now? Are those loony bin shoes as comfy as they look?

Do it pussy and stream it.

Good joke, post yours and maybe I'll give you a dingle

Rich bro here

Dude. I have 13 million, and have had 1 girlfriend. I fucking suck with girls. Don't think less of yourself if you aren't good with girls. I am fit, wealthy, but my cock has scars BUT is 8 inches.

The last girl I met I meant to say "Hey, I am so and so's friend. I hang around in your basement (was his sister)

I tried SUPER hard and said "I like to hang out in your closet".

705 sudbury area

What's the worst thing you ever done OP?
I always love asking people this

"i want to become an hero"

Where in canada you from?

>705165575
Never went to a mental hospital. Asshole is normal, you cunt.

Nothing really.

I haven't but I've heard that it's really good.

Can you post a picture of your face?

Do you play xbox?

That's pretty depressing looking, I'd want to die too...

I've posted a prescription bottle with the phone number of my pharmacy and my first name lmao

What do you want to be OP? Why dont you go to college and survive off student loans?

still wrong B]

Its him guys.

there IS a bright side, and there is room enough in this world for people like you. It's your mission to find what it is. Don't bitch out on your mission, you have important work to do. It could mean that you aren't phased by emotional manipulation, that you could see through the lies and bullshit of others... It could mean that you aren't phased by gore and human suffering. There are jobs and outlets to turn these traits you consider burdens into valuable assets. You don't want to give up before you make that discovery do you? Do it for science.

I have no money and nothing to sell.

who is he

C'mon OP, I haven't seen a Cred Forums suicide since 2013 when that cuck failed at setting himself on fire and that other fag that disemboweled himself.

hahahah hes ugly af

Show us, it loos like it had character.

oh boy maybe I'll grab the other one and shoot'em'up before I go

Isaiah Visockas of Garson, Ontario.

What's with all the people trying to talk him out of this? Can't we just let these people go?

still fuckable imo

Jeannine will miss you bro. Please don't do this.

You fucking blind?

>this

I have a friend that keeps telling me to go to therapy but I honestly don't think I'll be able to talk to them about my issues. I can't talk to anybody about what's going on unless they ask a direct question. First psychiatrist I saw only diagnosed me with depression because half the shit I'm feeling never came up in our conversation.

>Inb4 miss vital brain parts

Somebody call Ontario PD!

hey, if you are who I think you are, I sent you a friend request on Facebook.

~NP

what a fucking idiot. it's a craving, it feels good to fulfill cravings.

I've belittled myself a bit too much. I can approach girls, but my childhood has lead to extreme fear of intimacy and the AvPD makes me just deflect anything related to intimacy/emotions.

So about that live stream? How we looking? Periscope Maybe??

Worst? That's dependant on who you are, I guess.

The Dark Tower is such a good series. Don't kys, Eddie Dean didn't and had tons of damn good reasons to

try writing all your shit down and giving it to your therapist to read, if you explain you're terrible with verbal communication they'll probably work with you. then they can ask questions based off of what they just read. it's a good starting point rather than just giving up

this guy gets it. before the cops show up

Not yet.

>ama

Reddit

kys like eliot smith, two self inflicted stab wounds to the heart

Which ever one that you smile when you think about it

now thread is devoted to lynching niggers

Stop being a white knighting faggot kys with op

Somebody call. His mother's name is Jeannine Visockas and his father's is Victor Visockas.

ok

white power!!!!!

you call nigga

Tú eres muy perezoso y antisimpático

well ok i guess

If you're gonna kill yourself you wouldn't have posted a thread saying you would. You wanted to give yourself a chance to talk to someone who could convince you to otherwise. You want to live.

dude, let the kid kill himself

Nobodies calling anyone until we get some live stream action in this bitch

Awesome I used to have the same tower.

JEANNINE VISOCKAS
Garson ON, P3L1K1
(705) 693-1560

kill the monkeys

Tú eres muy comicó

I JUST TALKED TO THE ISIAH ON FACEBOOK. NOT THE SAME DUDE! THAT DUDE IS CHILL!

no more niggers

ya no more niggers

Just let the man kill himself for crying out loud

Good luck going out with any dignity. Do you expect to use that thing 18th anything other than your for stretched out like an asshat. Seriously we're your bros if you got a problem talk to us if not stop begging for attention.

cómico*

si vas a hablar español hazlo con propiedad, jodido ignorante.

Fuck niggers

Oh shit, is OP the cascade mall shooter?
rt.com/usa/360469-cascade-mall-shooting-burlington/

Its a korean number, but if you wanna hit someone up OP you can always shoot me a ring

Suuuure. Same last/first name, same computer, same area of Sudbury Ontario? WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Nice try OP

Checked

alyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking niggeralyx is a stupid fucking nigger

Kek, fags not having arms long enough to suicide with.

die all niggers

did you get raped/molested or why is that?

Was anyone here for Steven's suicide?

ES QUE ME TOCA LAS PELOTAS QUE GENTE INTENTE ESCRIBIR LA NOBLE LENGUA DE CERVANTES Y SE LA PASE POR EL FORRO DE LOS COJONES. ME CAGO EN MI PUTA VIDA Y EN LA DE TODOS LOS PUTOS AMERICANFSGS. ES QUE NI LOS PUTOS SUDAMERICANOS SABEN HABLAR SIN PARECER PUTOS MONOS, EN SERIO EH?

EN SERIO.

"Lol"

Damn

what were the texts?

fill your mouth with water then put the barrel inside OP, it takes away negative space in your head so there's a slightly bigger explosion in your skull

That's actually not a bad idea ._.

We never got the full chat.

"Hey I need you to call me when you get this. Just want to chat about what is going on as I understand you passed (typo: turned) the phone off."

>nothing to sell
as you posted a picture of your fucking computer. fuck off op is fag wont deliver

I'm really not sure. Can't kiss people, feel like that's because of my mother always covering my eyes/telling me to look away from the TV when shit like that would come on movies and stuff.
Might've been molested as a kid but it's repressed, apparently my brothers were molested by one of our cousins, but if I was I have no memory of it.

That is so messed up.

bush did 911

So we never found out the actual reason...

IT IS NOT THE DUDE OFF FACEBOOK

That's the only thing of value I have left, and it's only worth ~$20
It's a piece of crap
Everything else I owned I already sold for drugs/alcohol

Te necesitan en reedit con tu humor de primera

I flipped a coin, it came up tails.

you're welcome. it's worth it to consider everything before giving up, please remember that.

op won't deliver
op is faggot
op should kill himself

I heard he didnt even die, and he also had an old man killed

so raped/molested confirmed then. you should work that shit up cause 100% that's the core reason why you are like you are. other shit are just consequences off of that. dont fucking kill yourself OP.

>only thing
took the picture with a phone / camera. nigga you are swimming with your rolex on compared to a bum on the street

That's gotta be awkward
>Hey uh are you the guy who is gonna off himself
>No? Well you see on a Malaysian telegraph radio we thought you were this other dude about to blow his brains out.
The fact he went with it is surprising

OP don't kill yourself. Please man. I care about you and I don't even know you. Just don't do it please.

Excuse the blood, but I have slit my wrists and neck. It was the intention that I would die in the woods so that it would take a few days before I was possibly found. I belong in the woods and have always done so. No one will understand the reason for this anyway. To give some semblance of an explanation I'm not a human, this is just a dream and soon I will awake. It was too cold and the blood kept clotting, plus my new knife is too dull. If I don't succeed dying to the knife I will blow all the shit out of my skull.

>88

SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT

Per Ohlin

Im not a robot

kek do it OP

Hi jack, go back
To reddit
Because you're a huge
Faggot

those who cannot create greatness emulate it

OP I'm going for a smoke, when I come back, I expect you'll be dead.

I'm with user don't do it OP I love you too much man pls

Do you live in Kentucky by any chance

You are retarded.

Why do people on the internet feel like just pulling shit out of their ass and say "This is how it is"
when they KNOW that its just shit from their ass?

Why, user? Why are you a retard?

Lol stream it?

What the fuck are you even saying? You wanna suck op's suicidal cock?

Hi Mac, Im back
that rhyme
was wack
im a fag? not bad
but just know
u wont last

i just called Isaiah, he seems level headed. He gave me my word he wasn't going to do anything

/thread

OP still here?

Hi Mac, Im back
that rhyme
was wack
i'm a fag? not bad
but just know
u wont last

not him is confirmed i think

Yeah. I am friends with Isaiah now. We got the wrong Isaiah. He told me you called him.

Same ugly wall color, its the Isaiah kid. Same computer, same wall.

lol i posted twice smh

I'm going to act like a faggot but just don't man. I've been there, I have a fucked up disease and decided to end it all.
I chickened out and I didn't, kept suffering for years and then I caught one break after another. I'm happy now, my problems are still with me but I don't care.
You'll be happy too, just hold your breath though this shitty patch.

i dont want to see user khs, some of us have a soul

Go to your nearest ghetto and do AMERICA a favor. Get rid of those unwanted bastards.

So nobodies dying in here? Is that right? Y'all just wasting my time?

Make sure to target black people.

If it's real, don't kill yourself. If you're going to do it anyways, then write this on the note: "Sorry."

Isaiah, good talking with you...if you feel like you want to kill yourself, call me brother. there are other options.

As a person who do not believe in souls (EDGE-LOOOHHHRRRDDDDD)

I agree. I dont want OP to khs.

#WithOp

Nope. Am friends with him on FB. The one in our pics has jeans and shitty phone. This one has nice phone and is with his mom atm. I posted proof above

100% Proof! I totally overlooked! SAME green leaf bullshit on the walls. Its Isaiah Visockas.

im bored on a friday night and hell what else would you live for? shitty games and... thats it. tbh might kms on Cred Forums as well but im still a virgin and too young but probs in l8 20s

Look! It's a gun with a timestamp! It must be real!

user, refer to 8841

WHO GIVES A SHIT
I WAS PROMISED A DEAD GUY, THEN ALL THESE REDDIT MORALFAGS HAD TO PLAY BATMAN AND SHIT
FUCK THIS SITE

where is OP? is he dead yet? stream that shit faggot!

12 years old not allowed, please leave.

Right, they both just happen to have orange rooms with green leaves painted on the walls.

Nothing. Leave absolutely nothing.

>fruity loops
you are such a faggot

And live in the same area. And have the same computer. AND have the same name. Sure is some crazy coincidences.

OP is doing damage control, doesn't want to get reported for faking shit.

Well He is with his mom atm. So hes either okay or mom is chanting "kys!" AND he has a Alienware PC tower if you look.

>OP

Personally, I think he is faking it.

Live stream? Don't procrastinate

And both stick their finger in the camera view when taking pictures? Hmmm

>Windows Vista

No wonder you want to kill yourself.

What i live for?

I live for the joy of being alive i suppose. Some times its more shitty, other times its fine, sometimes its fun.

At the shitty times i live for relief from shit.
At the good times i live for the good things.

If you think your life sucks, improve it. If you die now you cant experience a single good thing ever again.
When you already have the possibility of experiencing something positive, why the fuck would you waste that?

Because your life sucked some friday night you will take away the possibility of all the friday nights to come in the history of this universe?

Because the only thing you can think of doing is playing fucking boringass videogames, you dont see a point to explore this material realm further?

Thats your problem. You think youve "seen it all" and that life will stay a stagnant shitheap because of your own incompetence.

I get that. Battling and struggling with oneself is a part of lifes constant irritation.
But boy what a waste of fucking time to kill yourself.
You waste every opportunity you will ever have to do or experience any single thing ever if you kill yourself.

That is why it is a retarded thing to do.

Hey guys. Dude that messaged him. I think OP legit just posted that all for attention. Fuck OP. His pics all match up to the stuff on his Facebook.

give OP some credit....it takes a set of massive balls to an hero. maybe Cred Forums did something positive for this young man.

STFU OP. This is the same computer.

OP. Sending this thread to Garson PD.

We better send the cops anyway just to be safe.

Lol if OP faked it, somebody call concerned to hospital/police and let him fucking have it.

Somebody do this. Evidence is too compelling.

knock knock jokes?? really

Fuck off with your reddit copypasta shit. Quotes from an idiot who thinks suicidal thoughts are just because you're having a bad Friday. Fucking piece of shit you are.

Moral fags obviously dont understand your situation. Go see the mountains.... Like that's ever going to change the fact that he's a phycolocal mess.

Watch out cascade

If your for reals, I can.

OP is gone. Got found out.

Fucking THIS

Just talked with OP. He faked it. will post proof. Did it because he thought it was funny. Police was pissed.

Cops have been dispatched.

An hero = hero

Going to friend OP's mom and send screenshots of this thread if he doesn't cough it up.

Thats exactly not what my comment was about.
I suggest you read it again.

>see comment about suicide
>attributes it to reddit

Get a fucking life, "X" your browser.

Also, i challenge you to find dat pasta, angsty little bitch.

ONLY Believe people if they time stamp it with date.

2 things i dont care about other peoples opinions and im very nihilistic

Haha we should totally call an ambulence just to troll him. Hahah. Im not worried at all. Haha. Haha

Kys if hes dead hes dead. Who fucking cares. Wasting the cops time.

This

I care.I wanted to record it on Skype

I loved you all. By you couldn't love me. So long. Thanks for all the fish

OP Where ya at!?

>OP IS A LIAR. THREAD CLOSED KIDS.

~NP

If it's not pasta then that means that YOU are the sole faggot of saying that gay shit. Holy shit you are stupid. GTFO of a hero thread on Cred Forums and go meme on reddit like a queer already, no one wants to hear your shit except other reddit-born moralfags

>no proof other than a timestamp that says nothing

>doesnt know where he lives

>actually cares

Kill. Your. Self. If he wants to die then its not our place to interupt. Live does not get any better, its his choice.

AHaha, fuckin' knew it. Befriending his mom now.

Why is replying to himself?

Oh, no no. I meant, cared because I wanted to record himself killing himself.
I care for the video I missed for gore thread

fuxk off redd-o

OP id bang ur mom

Put: I killed myself because I tried baiting Cred Forums and they didn't believe it for a second and that hurt my emo feelings :(

Ah, now I get it. Disregard my comment my good sir.

Mother Fucker

JEANNINE VISOCKAS
Garson ON, P3L1K1
(705) 693-1560

You can still send PD out to check on him. He did threaten to kill himself and there is proof.

Thats me. Crossed out my name.

To newfags: nothing on Cred Forums is real.

We might get An Hero by cop tho

Lets do it boys. Lets say hes a threat to his family.

>To newfags: nothing on Cred Forums is real

yeah, lurk more:

now hes a faker, buy my mixtape niggers

>tonights the night

I infer you also plan on going on a killing spree, Ill make sure the cops know.

Do it! He obviously has the means.

Dont make false allegations. Just want police to check up on him JUST INCASE.

And what will that do? We won't see any of that so what's the fucking fun? Why do you think the Times Square cam threads were popular? Because it was a live fucking feed

If someone was intending to kill themselves and got caught out and thought the cops would come stop them, of course they'd say it was a joke.

Call cops and report him.

Thats also fake. You dumb faggot.

Looks like my son

Yeah I was there for that, also that was in 2013, saying "lurk moar" makes you look new.

damn op fucked up, bet he will regret this night for a long time

I'm not that guy but the shoes are really comfortable

Haha I dont care.

Stupid fuck, I was there in the chat when he set his ass on fire. What the fuck do you know?

No, he just didn't An Hero, fuckingFaggit, tho he tried