It's friday night. Why are you here? Why aren't you with your friends hm?

It's friday night. Why are you here? Why aren't you with your friends hm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUqr6R8r_LM
youtube.com/watch?v=_96CQ2xXukE&feature=player_detailpage#t=21
youtube.com/watch?v=xAG8ZmqF6BA&feature=player_detailpage#t=662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-b-but i thought u were my friendz

I don't have friends

having friends is for gays

because I really don't even like them.

You'll note that even on a Friday night this place is full of teenage spergs posting facebook pictures of their "girlfriends" and asking for rates.

Take comfort knowing you aren't alone in that Cred Forumsrother.

Is that the hash slinging slasher?

mom had to use car to get coffee creamer. bullshit

At a party but Cred Forums is better

I dont have any friends

because I just got my tooth pulled and can't drink, smoke, eat, or do anything fun without compromising the dental implant.

Shit is fucking faggotry if there ever was such a thing.

Waiting to pick up the qtgf from work then going to party all weekend, it's my birfday

>Pic actually related for once

Just got home actually, got the succ too. I'd be out still but I gotta be up early tomorrow and my car has less than a half tank of gas, plus i'm broke until tomorrow. Quit making assumptions faggot.

I don't have friends anymore you insensitive nigger

if this post also ends in 2, then we are friends.

Lol I have no irl friends

kek happy Friday faggot

I have no friends.

Just like everyone else on Cred Forums, I don't have any friends.

What's different about me is that I don't want friends.

Most of my friends have either graduated and/or live in foreign countries. Plus, I don't really like people or social situations. My campus is becoming pretty dangerous as of late as well.

I'm fine staying in, being alone, and playing vidya or watching anime.

That's what you like to tell yourself eh

lol existence and friends
what a combination of interesting things

I work early and drink late what is your purpose you sympathizer

>Becoming pretty dangerous as of late as well
>as of late

The only thing dangerous about where you are is how fucking gay you are

i am but we're faggots and playing WoW

youtube.com/watch?v=yUqr6R8r_LM

>how fucking gay you are
In what way?

I've actually been with my friends the entire night, it's 4:26 am right now

>as of late

got none. HAHAHA :)

Your point being?

as usual, I'm at work.
Night shift every friday/saturday/sunday sucks, but at least its paid well.

Well when you put it that way...

beacuse you faggots here are the closest things I have to friends.

Because I like doing shit on my own. A lot of stuff I like is considered "unusual"
>I play Viola
>I love studying languages "Mandarin, Russian,Polish,etc."
>Sleeping for 17 hours a day
To name a few

I only had 3 true friends. But these days they dont really have time to chill. Which i understand and all, everyone has money to make and bills to pay or a girlfriend.

I guess its better to be on my own rather than relying on my bros to do something fun or to do anything at all. Im lonely as fuck and my mental state has created a few personalities. So inside its never quiet.

I'm kind of a terrible person, and I have a habit of accidentally breaking hearts and ruining lives. It's better for everyone if I don't have friends, so yeah, that's what I tell myself.

friend is picking me up in 5 because i don't have a car. don't mind too much

Went out for chinese food and mai tais with a buddy and now im back here to jerk off and play dota. After that ill sink into depression and head to sleep.

Because when you get older, and your friends have jobs, kids and families, the most "hanging out" we get to do is playing games together online.

Kids, families and jobs fucking blow

>lying on the internet

I don't have friends available bc they have their own problems. Went to the gym twice, nothing like being around a bunch of sweaty guys grunting.

I went away to Europe almost all of July, Amerifag here, and I haven't gotten back into the groove of things. If anything it's better.

I used to spend $100 at least a night on going out to retarded bars with my friends cause that was the popular place and now I just don't care. I'd rather work at want I want and have a few beers at home or just chill with some buddies, unless I'm going out to try to get some pussy.

That's about it

Why don't you guys have friends? I actually have quite a few but I'm still not the most socially adept. What's up with you guys?

My friend are going to Disney land, and even though I HAVE a season pass. My mom said no,
>18
> senior
> only have permit, Fuck my life

Not having friends is pretty easy to pull off. Especially if you don't do activities that involve being in groups -- i.e. a sport, a job that isn't entirely isolate, pursuing an engineering degree from a good school etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=_96CQ2xXukE&feature=player_detailpage#t=21

too depressed to do anything but shitpost

also, I have like 2 friends that may or may not be ignoring me for reasons Idk

Sitting here with a 6 pack alone, gf is working third shift. Trying to figure out what to text her, i want to make her laugh. Also i can't drink the beer, it's disgusting.

Make her a stromboli.

Make me a stromboli as well.

But do you really not want to have friends? I mean, I was just bullshitting with a new friend of mine from work and found out we have a lot more in common than I thought.

Hypothetically speaking, wouldn't you like to talk to people that have shared interests with you? After all, that's like the most basic concept of a friend no?

dangles

youtube.com/watch?v=xAG8ZmqF6BA&feature=player_detailpage#t=662

Ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli.

in central europe its 6 in the morning you dumb shit

This is an AMERICAN board.

I have a lot of problems that I just can't seem to work through.
It stems from a deep hatred of my self/ego and a complete lack of will/goals.
I have been quite literally "alone" for over 6 years now.
My social interaction is next to none at work other then that just shopping.

I live only to pass time until that which is inevitable.
I am neither sad or happy, eventually it just feels numb.

I'm thinking more in terms of "good friends" as opposed to mild friend/acquaintance.

Someone you can drink with, someone who would help you with shit if need be.

Having conversations that aren't purely topical for the sake of acting professional or polite.

I have a handful of friends, but I spend so much time working that there seemingly isn't time or convenient occurrences that lend to making close friends.

I don't get how other people do it.

.org is worldwide

I am just really shy and evasive whenever I sense that I need to "break the ice" with people. Once I get comfortable with someone then I am totally fine.

I guess I'm just really shy. Maybe mix in a little self-loathing and an erational fear of embarrassing myself by opening up to strangers.

I am soo hungry now. Goddammit

Seems like Cred Forums attract a lot of friendless fags. I'm the same, I'm happy I can at least hang out here with you.

>Are you me in like a year or two?

dude, you gotta snap out of it. At least a little bit. I mostly feel the same way but you have to focus on the positive, despite the negative.

I hate to say some bs like this on Cred Forums but there's this old Indian quote that says basically...
>you have two wolves inside you
>one that's a piece of shit, the others pretty cool
>which wolf wins in the end?
>the one that you feed more dumbass

If you don't understand that I can't explain it better over Cred Forums just keep trying to be better man and have sex with as many women as possible, legally

I am with my friends.

what friends?

Because I'm on break at work. When i get off at 12 then I'm gonna go spend a few hours with my girlfriend.

That is the whole process right there. The serendipity of life may sometimes put you into a compromising situation that you may have to endure with a stranger. That makes a close friend.

It is much harder to go through life trying to force the situation to give you friends.

Go do some stuff. Take a class, join a club like an MMA gym or a soccer league or a computer programming thing.

You just never know what reality may bring for you. But you CAN put yourself in situations where you do things with other people.

gf broke up with me. Depressed as fuck, so im here to drown my sorrows with you lot. Maybe laugh again

Bruh I think the bad wolf is so much of a fat ass that it ate the good one

Dude, if you don't have close friends and all you know are acquaintances, try to make them better friends.

For fucks sake, who doesn't want to grab a beer after work for Friday happy hour? Invite some people out for it. They'll go just for the beer even if it's not for you. That's where you start building a better relationship and bitching about the cunts in the office or wherever you work.

You'd be surprised how many deeper connections you can make. Maybe they like the same vidya as you. Or maybe they like the same poetry or faggot hentai or orafuckingami as you.

Who cares? Just make a deeper connection outside of who printed what file in the office and maybe you'll learn to appreciate the people a little bit more

I don't know a single person that doesn't deal with this shit. You just gotta go for it, everytime. It's like pulling off a band-aid or jumping off a diving board.

The anxiety and fear that precedes the situation is almost always far, far worse than what would actually happen.

because I spent my day with my friends at the mall and i just came home lol

My only friend is my tulpa who I plan to get high as fuck on cough syrup with tonight.

I don't deal with it much anymore. I did it so fucking often that I realize I'm actually better at it than most people.

just asked a girl out for homecoming, been running for 3 hours

>underageb&

me neither

I see neither positives or negatives for there exists no will to expand myself upon the world.
Personality to me appears simply a lie, for we each individually choose who we are at any given moment in time.

Time passes, I age, I die.
The path was chosen long ago and I walk till it ends.

Because I am drunk and depressed and it seems like none of my friends give a shit about me.

You Cred Forumsros are my true friends...

I love that smartass response but you know what? That's all it is. A smartass excuse not to try harder.

Life sucks dude I know. But if you don't try to make it better how much better are you really than the rest?
>pic very related

fuck off fag lmao

Well I was with my gf watching movies but she just headed home.

Sorry I couldn't find the pic

I do not want to actually kill myself edge/b/ro I mearly want to wallow in self pity.

I'm fuckin beat from putting out fires all damn day long. It is 11:25 PM here and i'm just ready for bed. I don't feel like a loser I fought hard and won today. I deserve this rest.

Good on you fire dude!
You shoukd go get a good rest.

the same people you help have a high chance of voting for your least favorite candidate. Should you really be helping them then?

Yeah I hear you. My ex broke up with me last year. Had a few one night stands but the lack of love sucks.

My advice? Tie your bootstraps up and work to make her wish she was with you still. Doesn't matter if you want her back. Just use that as motivation to be a better man. And in the end you'll realize you don't need her and you can get whatever girl/do whatever you want on your own.

Just do it faggot

I only helped myself.

cause i dont have friends, my hole family besides me are in italy. And its just me and the dog, and i spend most my time looking at a girls instagram that i really like and fantasies about dating, but when i go outside reality hits me and i realize how fucking retarded i am for thinking shit like that. i also masterbate to much and have trouble keeping to schedules and really low self esteem and am currently un-employed.

Pussy

Dude, you are straight up talking beta faggot shit. I appreciate the cynacism to a point, but cut that shit out so hardcore.

The fact is you have one life. ENJOY IT. I'm waiting to die too but I wanna have as much fun as I can and suggest you do too.

Go out get out of your comfort zone and have sex with some willing women. Even if they're fat. Pussy is the best thing on the planet and if you follow what I say you will be happier dude. I promise

Living the dream.

Cuz I'm 37 and just got back from the football game. However I am sexting with a married friend. so that is pleasant.

I just moved across the country and am alone and trying to change this =(

Networking takes time bro, fucking chill.

>EEEEEI BOI HABE SOME PUSI IS AMESOWE!!!!11
Kill yourself tonight.

4 months is a lil long don't you think ?

what a faggot

Lately, the only joy I find in life is sitting in my room talking to you, b.

in the dark

by myself
with angry music in the background
while everyone I know moves on without me.
b, I love you and you are now the only functional relationship I have in my life and I wouldnt have it any other way. cheers m8ts

Not really. In 4 months I only have my workplace friends in my network.

Where are you user? I like the thought that there are people ahead in time

Where is this picture from?

Ok

Because an adult who has to get up a 4 in the morning to go to work. My weekend starts Tuesday

How do you force yourself to sleep that long

I just had write the social life back home ... Adjusting to read nice now full of cooling loneliness and no women o.o

My friends all live elsewhere. I'm at some shitty party where we're all twenty and the one guy who can buy beer is probably off fucking the town bicycle

You clearly have never had pussy.

Before you kill yourself, just know that you will die a virgin faggot who never got to suck trap dick.

Your life was worthless even by your own standards.

yeah, just hurts when the person you love turns around out of the blue and tells you she no longer has any feelings for you. Just another thing to work through i guess. Thanks tho

They died. That and most of the alive ones are drug addicts. That only leaves like four sane friends and they just like playing vidya.

It's almost 7 am in yuroland. Everyone is either asleep, fucking or just waking up.

Hit home right?

Because I'm at sea for the last six months

I am speaking with friends online. I only have a few friends, and most of them have moved to other states.

You are too old for that shit

I don't understand what you meant.

He's a faggot who doesn't understand pussy and probably jerks to traps. That's what I meant. Faggot

moved to a new town where i know noone exce[t for my roomates/who are my brother and cousin .
so im home looking for a job smoking a fat bong

I have friends, they're just far away or treat me like a fringe. I'm comfortable being alone.

I've also had explosive diarrhea all week.

Because I'm hung over from Friday night

I just got off work a few hours ago. I'm just here because I don't want to study for my classes. I fucking hate all of them. I have 3 exams coming up, so I'll probably force myself to study in a few minute.

Even if I didn't have to study I would still be here shit posting. I don't really have any friends.

:(

At work but don't have any friends. Had some before but we drifted apart and now can't seem to make any new ones. Always had trouble making friends just never know what to say. Married though so not completely alone

Girlfriend of 3 years dumped me and it was a messy breakup. Can't muster up the motivation to go out

Find some strange puss. Bitches love vulnerability. It hurts I know it well, believe me burring yourself in sex helps.

All my friends live too far away to hang out with. Shit fucking sucks but that is life.