What is your IQ? For those with IQ's of 120>, what is like...

What is your IQ? For those with IQ's of 120>, what is like? I have shit tier 110 and I feel like a retard with everything I do. I honestly can't take myself anymore. I despise myself for not being able to understand very abstract ideas. I hate my disability to make connections in my mind and apply my brain in a truly fascinating way that is above most people. How can people with average or slightly above average IQ's not want to kill themselves from being bored with their own stupidity and self-awareness that they are dull retards compared to superior intelligent genes? How does it feel to be better than others those who are browsing with higher intelligence?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2006/08/05/bayer-sells-aids-infected-drug-banned-in-us-in-europe-asia.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient
twitter.com/AnonBabble

90 IQ here. I do not care, I get a fair amount of pussy and I'm high all the time

Hawking once said that people who brag about their IQ need to get a life.

The way I see it, it doesn't fucking matter. You're only as smart or as dumb as your actions.

156 here. Tested on the WAIS-IV last year.
Am in college, triple majoring in math, physics, and CS.

ama.

I'd like to hear the other side of the spectrum too. What is like cognitively? How do you see the world and how do you understand ideas such as math or philosophy?

stupid ppl dont care that theyre stupid? WHODA THUNK IT

Last test I took said I had 133.

What is it like? Everyone is stupid, slow, unable to make connections, etc. and I have to everything for everyone because I am the smartest blah blah...

So I always try to act stupid so no one will rely on me ever, unless I am trying to impress someone...

Like others have said, it doesn't really matter. I've taken a few tests and scores around 140 on all of them but I think it's bullshit. I'm probably closer to 125.

I never really struggled in high school and am doing pretty well in college right now. I'm probably lucky that my IQ isn't in the "autistic" range.

My IQ is 130 and I still feel like you do op, yet I see everyone else and can't understand how they can live with themselves being so dumb.

Yes, what is like? Let me use comparative situations so I can understand..how easy are introductory courses such as chemistry or college algebra? (I am taking both). Is is true that people who have IQ's such as mine are really that uncomparable to you? If you are in a classroom, what makes it tick that other people just don't understand?

155 here. Its alright. It seems like people with a high IQ tend to be good in math. I think Im happy to not be an idiot but without experiencing the other side you can't really say you're happy to be smart-ish.

I don't have a lot of difficulties, I speak 3 languages and I'm majoring in biological engineering. I'm definitely not like those guys who can solve math problems in a second but if I apply myself, study and practice I do just fine.
Personally I enjoy philosophy a lot too, but nothing heavy, Dostoyevsky is my favorite.

143 lmao

but iq doesn't mean shit in todays society. If anything it works against you

IQ tests are useful for categorizing the borderline/full blown retarded, but the notion of a clear numerical demarcation of human ability is, ironically, retarded. btw outside of the US and its satellites nobody uses it.

>how easy are introductory courses such as chemistry or college algebra?
dirt easy, i've never really struggled and have had to try too hard in any course except for p-chem, but still got a 98%.

>Is is true that people who have IQ's such as mine are really that uncomparable to you?
in certain ways such as capacity to learn and learning speed, yes. but we're still human and still make mistakes.

>If you are in a classroom, what makes it tick that other people just don't understand?
hard question to answer. for the most part, it's just very easy to understand things. even very complex things that most the class can't grasp right away. it's sort of like my subconscious does all the work. hard to describe.

I see what you already are saying. This is how everyone comprehends things, if one automatically comprehends without explaining, how could it be explained through the conscience?

other way around - people good at math tend to be good at IQ tests.

Also you don't have a 150+ IQ. You dopes have probably never taken a real IQ test. Theyre only really accurate for children as well - for example bank tellers score high because they spend all day practicing a lot of the skills you use on an IQ test - but theyre not what you think of as intelligent'

147 here.. Feels okay. Kinda hard to talk to all the people. To be honest, there is a big difference between people with 130 IQs and 110 IQs. Nothing wrong with that, but you can see it in conversation. It's hard to keep up with the autism that gets passed around with lower IQs, because as much as I ever try, I cannot get engaged with gossip or anything along the lines of how hard life is. You don't actively show how much you care, mostly because you're deep in thought... You're a fag basically.

146 here. Honestly it's depressing. Once you reach a certain level of intelligence you are able to see the inevitable meaninglessness in most things. Then it becomes difficult to talk to people because even though you are too far above them for them to understand your issues.
It's like the pyramid of morality. People at the top just have a bigger view than those at the bottom. Also, you tend to lack empathy because it's instinctual to see most others as below you.

I have the opposite. I have insane emphatic abilities. I can socially fit in everywhere because of this.

But sometimes its a bit overwhelming so I tend to ignore and be unempathic on purpose to a certain degree.

where does one even get an IQ test?

Woah dude, is me... Accurate as fuck

Google "IQ Test" lol

except most are beat around the bush clickbait bs can you link me a legit one?

u need to go to like a university or something they take it

a licensed psychologist.

OP here, my psychologist gave one to me so I could prove to myself I'm not completely retarded and a dunce. (I have issues.)

150 here
Ignorance is bliss bro
I wish I were you everyday

I agree to a point. I understand others feelings and it helps me blend... but I usually use my understanding to manipulate people into doing what I want them to do.

I can't do that I'm angelic or something.

bitches love me too

but im selfloathing as fuck and cant be motivated 2 do anything with my life

Of course the bell curve for IQ rankings are shit so objectively I am a retard.

Just a reminder that the statistical mean is an IQ of 100. Half of you are under 100.

Ignorance is boring, I guess humans can't be Fucking satisfied.

Higher than yours Retard, just KYS already

thats a silly thing to say considering people alike tend to find eachother and Cred Forums is basicly a cluster of smart people and normal iq autists

I want to

I don't want 2 die I just want 2 feel alive

148 iq here. i understand more physics, chemistry, and computer science than anyone i have ever met.
i know relativity, wave particle duality, i can predict how chemicals will react in the level of electrons, i could explain to you how microprocessors work and how software runs on them, I know how fucking magnets work, etc.
i dropped out of college twice. got shit grades in high school. ADD they tell me. dunno if i believe that.
I have friends and i slay it in social situations buts its been two years since i hang out with anyone because people are fucking tedious and boring to be around. yes i get lonely but not much.
i wish i was IQ 90 all the time. fuck this shit.

I get you. The other way around sounds legit. Same with chess. Im playing chess since Im 6 years old and am a grand-master by now. I thinks chess Is pretty much the same as math. People being good at chess also tend to be good at IQ test. The puzzling and logical/complex thinking helps on those test. :I

>148 iq
>dropped out of college twice

Yeah no I have a high IQ and school was a breeze, you're just an idiot who guessed lucky on a non standardized IQ test.

i know this is a troll comment

but if it isn't, wtf do those things specifically have 2 do with intelligence

I scored 142 on the mensa pretest. Fake Internet tests don't count.

I'll say it is tough usually being the smartest person in the room all the time. It's like living in a world full of children.

It is tough establishing and maintaining friendships. That being said, it allows me to have sex more often with women above my station.

I have this funny little game I play with myself. I intentionally misuse or mispronounce mid level words and wait for people much less intelligent than myself to correct me. The reward is the smug look on their face, little people.

lmao low iq autist spotted

says the retard who dropped out of college twice. I graduated college Summa Cum Laude.

that wasnt me lmao

and dropping out has not kmuch to do with intelligence I assume.

doctor gave me IQ test as part of the ADD battery of tests.
took 3 tests in my life by doctors, 18yo IQ 128, 20yo 136 and 22yo 148 IQ. that was 4 years ago.

i could care less if you believe me.

I don't think many of the people here have actually taken a real IQ test.

BTW, online tests don't count.
I can cheat anyone of given enough time and it's not like they were accurate to begin with.

>has not kmuch to do with intelligence I assume

yeah mate tell me

tell me all about how it makes me unintelligent

ITT People bragging about results they got from 10 minute IQ tests off of Google

140. I did good in school but I act like a fucking autist irl so I'd rather have like 110 with actual social skills.

>thinks ADD test and IQ tests have anything in common
>trusts doctors to diagnose you with whatever they want
>3 tests and 3 results that don't closely match up

you is smart LOL

This.
Few people are totally happy with their lives, and when they are, it doesn't last long.
At least with intelligence you have more power to effect changes in your life.

B more than likely is a haven for the mentally gifted. Higher functionality requires increased stimulus.

And you think Cred Forums, let alone Cred Forums, is a thriving hub of stimulus?
Read a fucking book, you tard.

i didnt score 148 on on an ADD test you blessed child.
it was an IQ test.

IQ was a metric designed to measure the intellectual maturity of children. The only people who use it to make themselves look good are intellectual children.

If you haven't published a paper, a textbook, or even a poster in STEM, then you are not smart. period. Anyone who goes on the defensive about this will defend themselves with 'street smarts.' Also known as nigger smarts.

iq is silly

for me fro example all my life people say how smart I am like alooot of people but in a meanful way also i got officially tested at 143 as a kid.

it doesnt mean shit though for me becuase I didn't achieve anything worth noting in my life. but apparently I am intelligent.. I'm not allowed to say this though because then it is bragging and w/e. not that I have any urges to go around and say these things, i mean it hasn't done me any good AT ALL.

and im talking like this because it weeds out the retards. also im high as fuck

How does one go about getting their IQ tested. I have always been interested but never knew the best way to go about it.

>claims he know physics and other sciences

yet fails basic undergraduate classes where most normal smart people excel.

You make so much sense little man.

you're giving iq tests way too much credit, op

and knowledge in this thread

knowledge has nothing to do with intelligence per se

but knowledge is the retards best friend 2 feel smart ;)

It's your perceived mental age divided by your actual age. This is determined by a bunch of stupid psychology batteries. A 12 year old that's as "smart" as a 16 year old is 133 IQ. I fucking kid you not, a 1 year old that is as smart as a 2 year old has an IQ of 200. IQ exams are bullshit pal.

To be fair, emotional intelligence is a very real thing. And yet, it is disregarded in favor of judging intelligence by IQ and school grades, both of which are horrible metrics for judging the type of intelligence that they want to judge.

In my case, I have published a poster in STEM and performed scientific research, but I am clinically retarded when it comes to emotional intelligence.

140 here. I overthink things, and that commonly leads to awkward social interactions. I find I often can't answer simple questions or follow simple instructions because I always look for the "gotchas' when in fact the concept was really just stupid simple. As a kid I would get teased a lot for it. As an adult, I've learned to shut the fuck up until there's a pregnant pause, then suggest options, rather than "tell" (inform) others. Or ask, "I wonder how it work if..." knowing damned well it's the efficient way to do it. So colleagues have been seeking my help/advice for the twenty years I've been there, and I'm totally happy to help out. I hate seeing people struggle.

This user had a great answer about "what it's like' to process info:
>it's sort of like my subconscious does all the work.

Perhaps infinite intelligence can be attuned so you can free flow the divine .......um try meditating and affirmative prayer

aced physics and org chem tests. failed cause i cant do focus enough to do homework.

So you finally did an iq test?
Being intelligent honestly sucks because ppl often dont understand what you tell them when it comes to complex things and you feel like explaining stupid shit while ppl actually try hard to understand. If you dont know what i mean, just go meet some ppl with an iq of 80. Having a discussion with them is not really worth it, since you cant make them understand your pov anyways.
Also having a high iq doesnt mean you are the next einstein by nature. You got to be almost possesed by a scientifical subject to archieve what he did.

i never did homework or studied and aced everything. You can usually find most answers from within.

but higher degrees is a annoying cause you actually got to memorize shit you can't care about and its impossible to control your subconcious sometimes

IQ tests were desighned to measure intellect diseases such as debilism, imbecility. They just have nothing to do with scores above 100.

Then what to am supposed to refer to as measurement?

i am born on same day as eisntein and metaphysics einstein incarnate ;))

>i cant do focus enough

And your grammar is horrible too. I think they gave you the retard test of IQ to make you feel better about your disability. Sorry brah but you're dumb as a rock.

k user, thanks for clearing that up for me.

151 here, certified exam. Its mostly just frustrating.

>Writes in detail about extensive tests
>I could care less
>Could care less
Also it's couldn't careless you insufferable faggot.

can someone please tell me the connection between grammar here and intelligence I fail too see it ;ss

If you aren't lying, why aren't you going out there and doing fun and novel shit with your gift?
Why aren't you rich as shit?
Most people would kill for that sort of ability.

132 here. I'm intrigued by human interaction. I also sometimes pretend someone's ass is talking when they walk away, it's amusing as fuck.

What bothers me is that I'm not intelligent enough so that things would come easy to me, except my job. I have a Ph.D. From mechanics and material science. I speak 3 languages very well and 2 languages poorly. I think in 2 different languages.

I find people extremely stupid with these movements , it's a recent development these freaking BLM and transgenders etc.. In the history of humans we have never had as much time to think about the big questions of life and universe/science, but people waste their time with that bullshit? It sad as fuck. Also people don't understand every nation does propaganda, USA, Sweden, Russia etc. you're being told the same story with a spin so you keep being mad at eachother.

what am i going to do? take you back and time so you can watch me take the test?
take it or leave it man, doesn't affect me. im just giving my 2c.

can someone tell me why an IQ test is an excuse for being intelligent when all signs of non intelligence say otherwise?

Grammar is completely out of abstract thinking tests. As long as you understand what the fuck you are asked to solve, it doesn't matter. Or every English major is a 200 iq superhuman. I don't give a fuck about grammar because it doesn't MATTER as long as you are understood.

IQ is the ability to learn, so really I learn shit pretty fucking fast, but it also means you rely on it and tend to take on more than you can chew. 1 hour for a high IQ person of studying is like 4 for the low IQ person.

I don't know my official IQ, but I am going for a PhD in Computational Chemistry, so I would assume it's not too low.

The worst part about being smart is that it can be difficult to connect with people. It's not even a case of them below me or anything. It's just that we operate on a different wavelength, as I describe it.

That might just be my autism, though.

151 here. Tested many moons ago near the age of 13. This post really caught my attention, I was JUST recently discussing this with exact subject with a close friend. I'm the person EVERYONE calls, texts, or asks for, whenever they run into problems. What's always made me curious is how an average person just cannot "see the solution". I look at things, and they just make sense. I read, overhear, see, or experience ANYTHING, it's burned into my brain. The fact that other people aren't able to do this, almost confuses me. Often I'll even start getting annoyed or even angry when someone is asking a question, or asks for help, because I see the situation and 99.9999% the solution is so glaringly simple.

exactly

language is a tool to communicate, in this case visually. grammar is there to transfer whatever feeling or impulses you have into someone elses head so they can follow

doesnt mean you have to talk like a complete retard like me but it is more retarded to nitpick about small things if someone is writing somewhat decent

instantly shows that person is mentally handicapped

Not every high IQ person has problems with human interaction. I know of a Mensa member who used to work as a bouncer and wanted nothing to do with science. I think he wanted to just bang chicks. Nothing wrong with that.

Do minimal if you know you don't have to do jack shit. No one will expect anything out of you for their own selfish reasons.

Also great way to observe your surroundings n such

Lack of drive.

I'm not sure of my I.Q., but what irritates me the most is having to explain practically everything you say to some people, because they're just that slow.

>middleschool IQ gifted placement test
>IQ 140
>"Is that good?"
>y-yes user that's very good
>find out years later I border the line for "genius"
>I have a 2.9 GPA, never tried in school, never had motivation to try at anything in life besides romance (didn't work out)
>in college
>don't study for tests
>pull Bs out of my ass
>I remember things perfectly as long as I record what I'm trying to remember differently
>I write it, listen to it, and try to remember the feeling of me writing it
>therefore I am both looking, hearing, and feeling what I'm trying to learn
>pretty hard to forget when you've spent time memorizing that way
>the knowledge really comes out like instinct
>if I bothered to study I could probably recite lines of data like nothing
>schizo as fuck too
>hear voices, make tulpas of other people while talking to them
>apparently I'm so smart I can actually guess what other people are doing this way
>talk to someone
>make a copy of them in my head
>talk to the copy in my head while talking to someone
>accidentally slip up which person I'm talking to (head version or real version)
>sometimes it actually works "user, wtf?"
>uhh, I'm schizo as fuck
>never goes beyond that

I swear, I really ought to research my own brain if I'm such a fucking genius. Weird shit happens to me on the daily and I think it has something to do with dark matter fuckery.

Just noticed I was lurking, so I decided to drop a line.

weed

>instantly shows that person is mentally handicapped

At least you're gaining insight into your disability now friendo

yeye i was born this way sry

I lurk from the shadows.

Not as high , but 132 here that posted before. Yes I guess you will run in these kinds of problems more than I do, however something as simple like tolerance chain calculation for 90% of mechanics people seems so freaking hard when it's simple as fuck. I mentor a class at work on how the fuck it's supposed to go and even some senior designers are so ... Clueless I wonder many times how the fuck they got the job in the first place.

Bullshit.
I'm not a genius by anyone's standards, and only the most misguided think I'm smart, but I'm usually seeking out something more.
If I had that sort of talent, I'd get my ass out there and start tearing shit up.

Maybe it's just the way I'm wired, but I think you're either simply too big a coward to put yourself to the real test, or you're lying.

i already graduated

From the shadows I lurk. Waiting for the right moment. Hell Brendan. Looks like we exit the mortal coil, together. Farewell.

For what reason should he have to do these things?

I've never had my IQ officially tested, and i don't trust online IQ tests. Sure i can pull a 130 or 140 out of them if i actually try, but just spam-clicking the test can render as high as 100-110.

no i mean when I was a kid i went to universtiy and they had this team who did tests and wires on my brain n shit

It just seems like if you have the firepower, why not use it?

I have >140 IQ. It doesn't feel as special as you think it to be

My iq is hovering around 134-137 but I've never taken an iq test sober so I assume its higher.

I'm a functioning alcoholic, 20 years old, in my 3rd year of university. I suffer from major depression and cope with drugs and booze mostly. I also feel like everyone I know is smarter than me all the time. having a high iq is meaningless imo.

no your just autistic who the fuck is brendan i dont know no nigga name brendan

How did you feel, when you had these tests done?

guis i'm totally genius
guis i took iq tests that say im genius
guis im not good at school or social
guis im not an autist i sware
guis grammar does not mean anything
guis
guis...

the higher the IQ the worse the feeling

Wasn't me but I have drive issues too. It is not something you are in control over.

The only thing that seems to interest me is metaphysics I dunno why.

I never read books or something though I prefer to not fill my mind with knowledge that is taking unnecessary space.

Well I was given two IQ tests when I was 9 and 13, and scored 125 and 126 respectively. So I guess in the category of gifted, but not a genius.

I never really felt smarter than other people, but instead would become confused or frustrated when people did not appear to understand something I explained to them (usually back in high school days when studying for an exam). I've since looked into Dunning-Kruger and found that is a standard thing.

I used to feel quite conceited about being more intelligent than 97 out of every 100 people, but then one day I sat down and calculated how many people in Australia would be more intelligent than me. It would fill up half a dozen football stadiums. Then I realised I am nothing special.

It's a concern of mine not to 'waste' my talent so to speak. But I also think that can backfire. I look at a lot of my classmates from school who were just regular folk in the academics department. They've gotten trades for themselves, put in a bit of work, and made nice lives for themselves. They seem happy. I used to look down on so-called 'menial' careers, but these days not so much.

Finally, I don't consider I am 'better' than someone with an IQ of 100. For a long time I did. But that was a bit of a juvenile and knee-jerk attitude which I think stemmed from frustration at not always having fitted in the best, socially. These days I account a person's worth mostly based on their moral fibre. Though of course all else equal intelligence is a gift.

>not being able to understand very abstract ideas. I hate my disability to make connections in my mind and apply my brain in a truly fascinating way

dude have you never heard of psycheledic drugs?

its exactly what you want you dingus

Why? I'm a different guy than who you asked, but I'm guessing why I have never told anyone after I told my friends. Everybody just starts to rely on you. You're the smart one. Pressure to do something with it. To be somebody now because you have it. Fuck that. I just wanted a normal life so I have not told anyone what my IQ is at work or any new friends, and luckily old friends are hopefully starting to forget it too. If I redo the test day, I would not go.

just wanted 2 be normal but its been like 12 years so dont fully remember (im 20 now sadly)

i do remember arguing with the lady because she was retarded and keeping to the script when obviously I interpreted the question in another to me seemingly also correct way but she was animal

i feel you guys im 140 reporting and its really hard its like your so smart that you have schizo i hear voices and they tell me things that are right some predict shit. i can also assume im precognitive i had a dream 2 weeks back yesterday it happened at school today it was really freaky but i actually have to try in school so my GPA is around 4.9-5.2 i could care less about school and just learn everything on my own but i cant and if i never took down notes or anything and got a 1.9 GPA they would call you stupid but on a test you would get like a 100% without notes or studying. it also sucks because i have so many friends and it stresses me out and when im alone i tend to be happy but im not at the same time? anyway thats just me.

like i said earlier

all my life everyone arounbd me says im smart and gonna do great things, My iq is tested high as fuck.

yes I dont achieve shit in my life but can I atleast just accept the one thing that I can agree on which is that I am out of everybody league. I'm selfloathing af already its the only talent i have ;sss

why do you care?

The smart people are the ones who didn't waste their time taking IQ tests in a desperate bid to scavenge for validation.

as a kid I tested 127. I'm a pretty content person, but school was difficult. It takes a while for the fact that some people just aren't capable of seeing the world as you see it, and then you feel a weird sort of guilt for being smart for no real reason. I coasted through school more or less, NEET'd it up for a while, now I'm studying to work in the animation industry because that's all I really cared about as a kid. I like smart TV and I think most people do (look at something like rick and morty, that's a phenomenon) and if I'm gonna have an edge in getting ahead I'd want it to be writing.
But yeah, I've partied pretty hard over the years so I might be sub 120 now IDK. (I've never done drugs that are proven to affect IQ except drinking heavily).

I personally hate being able to connect all the dots. Well I mean for entertainment purposes. It's annoying that surprises are few because you can see them coming.

Of course you don't tell people, that's just unwanted attention.
I'm talking about making your life as interesting and pleasurable as possible, whether that be winning a Nobel Prize in Physics or working out the mechanics of a 50 hooker gangbang.
Maybe it's just cause I view intelligence as the ability to process and synthesize ideas/information, and the better you can do that, the more positive change you can effect in your life.
That's why I envy that sort of ability.

142 here was in "gifted education" in seventh grade was not shit. High school took hard math and science that was available at the time just because no homework. Went to college didn't learn shit because I never studied. I Graduated with 3.3 in criminal justice. Fast forward 20 years and now have family and insurance gig that earns 180k per year.
This should have been a green text I know.
I am the user you look at and think "what an uptight cuck" when you see me in a 1k suit standing in line at a restaurant next to you. Make no mistake I am a regular Cred Forums fag

trust me user being smart isnt that great. The more you know the more you realize how much you dont know. And not a day goes by where you dont question your existence and wish you would have never existed. Toodles

i make a lot of connections that may or may not be intentional. sometimes i feel like im schizophrenic or something. i see patterns in a ton of shit from music and tv to carpets and walls. i see the shapes of animals and faces mostly but sometimes other things.

142 here, but I'm lazy although awesome with any problem solving situations including math. I'm a technician and hold together an entire business alone which is fucking hard considering people can't figure out how to switch a plug on. I'm shit at English and my writing is bad, I also studied a lot to do with facial expressions and lie detecting by studying peoples actions when i was about 7 years old which made conversation difficult because I know when a person is lying to me which happens a lot and only aggravates me. I find conversation with the majority of people unbearable because their interests are dull and boring, I also notice patterns very quickly making "pop" music a load of shit to listen to because it's all the same. Sometimes I wish I could just switch off and enjoy my life like the rest of people but in reality my brain is constantly thinking of problems and ways to solve them, generally engineering problems but only because that's my main interest. Sorry for the bollocks English and grammar I'm tired and shit with English.

the better you can process and analyze information that enters your senses the more you realise that things arent always how society thinks it is

this shit isnt a choice

I identify with this on so many levels.

It honestly seems that common knowledge is just so out of people's leagues today, when it's really just us being who were are.

It can be really frustrating when people don't understand such obvious inferences and connections.

i feel you man i see the same shit life is just patterns and people dont realize that.

hehe high five man. you sound sorta like me except my wife left me because she thinks my working class origins are uncouth. so i dont know where i will be when i am your age (34 right now).

Well I do hold a 200k/year job and have pretty much what I wanted. I don't need a better paying job. I have consumer electronic devices in the millions in people's hands. That's pretty big. But I don't care about that. I do care about the big questions, physics etc.. But not enough to take it up professionally , just amusing myself. I have a wife and kids, everything is serene and good. What the fuck else would I want?

what makes you happy

I'm a 142, I don't see myself as different. I mean, I notice that I understand things in my university courses that others cannot for a few weeks.

If I were to narrow it down to a few exact differences, I would say

> I learn things quicker than average
> I am able to see the big picture easier, cetain things just fall into place and seek obvious to me
> I can do less work and get the same results of not slightly better than those around me.

There is no nobility in being superior to your follow man, only to your previous self. That's why I really don't think that it matters all that much when it comes to iq

In that case, good for you.
It's my deepest hope that I achieve something like that some day.

That's the way I see it. I come from a family where everyone has a Phd. in physics, and they actually DO stuff like make inventions/propose research projects. It doesn't matter if you have an IQ of 160 if you don't do shit

IQ doesn't matter....unless your egotistical

you don't need a high IQ to understand abstract ideas. you just need patience, and a strong want to learn. I've got an IQ of ~105, and I'm currently taking a complex analysis course and doing well, if only for my love of the subject.

what is 'shit' in this case and why do these things matter so much

why do they not interest me?

My kids. My wife is a bit slow , which sometimes makes me cringe so freaking hard in everyday situations.

I love it when people think they've won an argument or something over you. They don't realize they are too dumb to understand a simple thing and you don't have the time or effort to waste explaining something they will never understand

I'm not sure of my IQ but I assume it's pretty low.
Academically I'm not very talented. Math and more advanced sciences tend to be difficult for me because I can't wrap my head around the concepts.
The most I have going for me is cleverness.

This.
It's like having a nuke when most of the time a handgun will do fine.

183 doing applied mathematics and theoretical physics. I guess the best way to explain it is that I absorb information more efficiently than most people. But really, anybody can do theoretical physics. Unless you are mentally inept.

absolutely everything is patterns. down to a molecular level.
there are only just a few basic shapes that create the known universe. and i present them to you in this neat little picture.

absolutely everything comes from this picture.

145 here.

it makes no difference, my experience is that i cant diagnose a situation faster than anyone i know but the resulting internal chatter is ....loud

You should be thankful you come from such a family. Lots of smart kids are born into poor families. You don't get much nurturing in that environment. It's what happened for me. I'm not complaining because my mother did her best, and I consider it weak to go looking for something to blame. Undoubtedly, however, it is a blessing to be born into a family equipped and inclined to nurture intellectual talent.

i love it when people argue to win. They see everything as an attack on their personal being.
people are retarded arguing with them is not worth it

should have probably attached the picture

satanist/rotschild confirmed trying to promote race mixing

ignore the post please

140 schizo user here. There's actually a lot of really good reasons that you'd want to hide being smart or subvert being smart altogether. Hell, being smarter than other people has landed me in societal trouble all the time (especially when I try and fix racial issues by attempting to disseminate what black people define as "racism" i.e. explaining to a ghetto guy that saying "nigga" all the time is putting the black man down). I get high a lot and I purposely try and make myself seem stupid to other people, going as far to use broken English and essentially shitpost IRL. No one views me as smart, but I know their problems inside and out and could easily help them with them if they came to me...

I suppose it's for the better though, I wouldn't want people to look at me like I have to fulfill some obligation of being smart for people like said.

Sure thing, John Dee.

27 Years Old

BS in Biology. MS in Public Health. Completed Basic Sciences for Medical Degree in Chicago. On leave from MD, to complete Pharm-D accelerated degree in Worchester.

Experiment to collect atmospheric pollution data was placed in a NASA Sub-Sem rocket in 2005. Performed at Wallops Nasa facility.

School is easy, but only if some level of effort is mustered. I don't have much to muster these days, I despise didactics.

Constantly experiencing frustration, and hiding it in plain sight. Self-hatred. Understand/see the faults and flaws of everyone I encounter, feel powerless to change them. Constantly vigilant of societal decay. Easily 'size up' the intelligence of others. Far too empathetic, unappreciated by most. General distaste for people, and their badge of honors (aka neurosis).

I wish I was below average. They seem much more content. Too ignorant to realize I should care.

I took an iq test because i love problem solving, its what I live for. I wanted to try some hard puzzles and the iq test seemed perfect :)

honestly im a fucking genius cause even among supposedly smart people i dominate wayy heavy

its funny how people are often envious of something that causes me so much grief
were all alone in the end, ofcourse but I don't think many people know what it is like to be really lonely

>126
> suck at everything
>used to be smart when I was young
> no motivation or ambition
> have job, but really just want to stay in bed or on the computer all day.

I'm pretty sure not everyone can do theoretical physics....

She's a dumb cunt user forget about her and move on you are young. Fuck when I was young I was fairly poor
>drank plenty of powdered milk
>ate gov cheese
>wore cousins used clothes
>ate lots of potatoes and noodles
Not complaining but if any woman is worried about class she better be a 11/10 and able to suck start a leaf lower or fuck her

....Where the fuck is it usefull to determine a persons IQ?....
HMNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OH THATS RIGHT! WHEN TALKING ABOUT MENTAL CONDITIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, scored above average on the 3 first parts of WAIS-IV but scored really high on language, cant remember score.

"Genius" reporting in.

Don't sweat it. Google "what is intelligence anyway" by Isaac Asimov.
The tests are biased.

>IQ is a fixed thing that never fluctuates and certainly never increases

Except on this part of the internet!

well I wish I was you you should b more gratefull

Anybody can, really. IQ says almost nothing about you, it really just says how much effort you put into it. Most people (Save for the mentally ill) can do anything such as theoretical physics. It's just takes a lot of effort.

>that feel when you are a genius but too distracted to follow through with anything.

I have an IQ of 143, I smoke weed daily and I have my own view about topics by conflicting ideas in my head IQ can be changed just read, think, meditate, be critical.

Do something productive, that's what I mean by "shit." That's the difference between a genius and a condescending prick that brags about their IQ

Hey smartAnon.

Can you elaborate on badge of honors, neurosis?
Do you mean peoples grandiose ideas and perspectives of themselves?

135, social isolation, hate it.

140 here... I feel apart from ppl in the way i see the society... So i have to lie when im asked about stuff
It took me some time to know what i wanted in life though, bc im quite good in math and programming, but it didnt made me happy
Then i studied nursing and im 1 happy motherfucker (it was free too bc i had such a score in my tests that got a 100% schoolarship) even when i always get asked why i didnt want to became a med (i have a caring personality so nursing its awesome for me)

I have a 147 IQ, tested professionally; I had behavioral problems in school and was sent to a psychologist / behaviorist. IQ score is not as useful of information as percentile. I tested in the top 4%, genius is defined as the top 2%. Being a sub-genius is okay. Hard to form meaningful relationships with people of average intelligence and not as useful as being a genius. I graduated college with a 3.78 GPA but big whoop. I don't make any more money and I'm definitely no more happy than the average students. Being intelligent is almost useless.

Mine is 192 last time I checked, it was 9 years ago. I'm pretty much a cubicle humping beta working a dead end job with no friends or family. That's one to the people who say a high iq guarantees success.

Happy for you, user.

Honestly, intelligence isn't even half the battle. Life skills are much more important. Your ability to understand people, for example, will often times be ten times more helpful than inteligance could ever be.

>implying that intelligence is not a life-skill

Iq is only one kind of intelligence so don't beat yourself up over it

Ah, a failure focusing completely on instant pleasure.

>192

faker than porn star tits

Well, I take a little bit of that back. I got 30K in scholarships for a degree that's about 80K so I don't have as much to pay back as many of my classmates. That is moderately useful.

Not sure what my IQ is. I score around 150-160 on the shitty fake online ones pretty consistently, but those aren't accurate. I've no idea how to even find out my IQ, if I had to guess I'd like to think I'm at least 110+. Who knows...

Hello
I'll explain with an example, I think its clearer.

People undergo hardships in life, and often times that leads to an unconscious change in one's habitus - a neurosis. Obvious to everyone around them, except themselves.

E.g: Individual A grew up in poverty. Individual A is now very rich. Individual A still steals food from work. He hasn't even taken the time to ask why he is behaving in this manner. Yet wears his previous hardship of poverty as a badge of honor. He is proud he went from rags-to-riches, despite the fact that he hoards and steals as a result.

E.g: Female B gets sexually abused at age 9. Female B grows up to be hyper-sexualized as a result. Female B is histrionic. Female B feels no self-worth. Female B doesn't trust men as a result. Female B is aware of her issues, yet does not seek therapy. Wears her 'survivor of abuse' badge of honor.

Not sure if its said, but it seems to me a lot of people are misinterpreting nihilism with high IQ.
Higher IQ people typically pick up skills and understand complex patterns in an almost subconscious way to the point where displaying that ability is easy e.g. learning an instrument.
Or being able to retain more information for much longer periods of time.

Just because you view the world in a certain way or see flaws in things doesn't necessarily constitute intelligence.

Also on a side note I love how on rich people threads, everyone is posting huge ass bank accounts, on IQ threads everyone's a 140+ Genius and on every other fucking thread people pretend to be what people may admire.

126 reporting in. I think it's a good spot. Not full blown autism, but smart enough to get how things work and to know how to dig yourself out of shit situations.

It's just as easy for you to say my IQ isn't 192 as it is for me to say it is. Your statement is void.

so is yours

now fuck off with your cheap logic

Had one when i was little. Mom told me when i was older that my score was 127.
I only really enjoy talking to people when they....nah I don't really enjoy talking to people. I spend a lot of time in my head. It can get to be a real pain in the ass if I get into a rut. I get pissed/frustrated when people don't understand when i try to explain something to them. All in all i have developed some cool hobbies i can understand things other people might not. I dated a girl whose mom told me she tested at 155 160 don't remember. It was like she could see the future. I must have seemed retarded or something to her.

show female B tits

139. I'm pretty comfy

False equivalence. I answered a question, and you provided a useless statement, claiming that it's fake. It has no purpose, because everybody is aware that I could be lying. Your statement provided no insight, try again.

I am not in a content state and I do not consider myself smart at all. Be grateful that you have such a brain.

i am 140 and this is complete bullshit. it isnt a big deal you just figure shit out faster with more logic and your brain speed is a little better, otherwise not much else of a difference. this post is complete bullshit and retarded. people with high iq still need to study and if you dont and get high marks they are just lucky

jesus fuck u make sense

Sometimes I wish i was dummer. I think I would be happier.

>It has no purpose, because everybody is aware that I could be lying

so, stop posting plesase

>Not understanding obvious flaw in logic
Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

Luck has nothing to do with it nigga. Most multiple choice tests can be answered by knowing what ISN'T the right answer just as much as knowing what IS (don't get me started on trick questions either). Tests aren't exactly a great moniker of IQ either, since they mostly rely on testing your memorization of the material and not your deeper understanding of it (i.e. they don't make you do critical thinking).

are going to try to prove your iq is 192 by replying with shitty logic ot all my posts, please no

I can say with almost complete confidence that you are lying. That sort of IQ is VERY rare and conveniently makes you a super genius when you are clearly NOT

Thank you that was very interesting.

I must admit i feel guilty as a person who has encountered alot of hardships and psychological challenges.

Besides obvious bait even if you're telling the truth the ego of people here wont believe it. Not to mention statistically you're in the top 0.0001% yet you work a dead end job now either you're lazy and thus as useful as any other drone or you don't really have an IQ of 192

I never thought of it that way

Is there actually a good site to check this for free or are they all inaccurate?

I'm trying to prove that my iq 192? I thought I was trying to show you the hole in your logic to deflate your useless statement. Guess you know more about me than I do.

To be fair, user's only posted 3 times, and all of those posts were under 40 words. You don't have a lot of content to go on. And both claims are equally true- user is just as likely to be lying as he is telling the truth. Really, it's not worth calling out or talking about, if you don't believe it, just continue not believing it.

Meh, math classes like college algebra are taught super concretely, it can be hard to absorb for someone smart who doesn't already have some background because the teacher probably barely understands the material and just wants you to memorize steps.

Please don't misunderstand. Experiencing hardships, as you have, does not make you lesser-than. My examples were to highlight that people are broken creatures, successively so, as we age. Intelligence is great, but overcoming your hardships is where one earns wisdom.

If you don't let your traumatic moments shake your foundation, then you've gained something far more precious than intelligence.

my dubs proved i do

The worst thing was my wife got tested and it was 99. She was really bent out of shape about it.
I showed her the test results of mine which said 126 so she knew for a fact I am smarter than her.
But she would never listen. NEVER. Always thought she knew best.
Big surprise our relationship didn't last.
Bad thing is, we have a kid.
It all could have worked out if she had shown me some respect. But she went the dismissive route then pretended not to understand why her behaviour provoked my frustration and hostility.

It's like I said, your IQ doesn't determine your likelihood of success. A big number on a piece of paper doesn't make me any more likely to drive myself to do anything that I don't want to.

IQ really does not matter just be happy that you're able to examine you and your life and your actions as if you're constantly calculating your next move. Most people can't even do that they wind up with problems and don't know how to get out of like having a baby and not able to actually financially take care of it for an example because they lacked the ability to make informative and logical decisions. But don't stay in your mind too long you will breed anxiety and depression. Just keep learning stay active stay positive look for the silver lining and you'll be fine. Easier said than done tho.

you r a sweetheart

Fair point.

BUT ARE THERE ANY FREE WEBSITES THAT ARE ACCURATE SO I CAN FIND OUT IF I AM REALLY SMART

Very boring. ~170+ don't even care to do anymore tests. Majority of people don't comprehend anything I think of, which I've been working on the 'theory of everything'. Essentially the Spirit was an actual existence being linked to plants and herbs, as stated in previous versions of the Bible. Evolution and God go hand in hand. What we consume grows inside of us, just like we build cities on this planet. So, Christ literally translates to body, Antichrist to antibody, which is disease and cancer. But through my own research, cancer is just cells forming to create new tissue, or new organs. Take Darwin's theory of evolution, it focuses on the relationship between plants and animals, when we consume it grows inside of us. Back to God, why did Jesus have to die? To evolve our cells, for in the beginning God created food, water, and herbs for man to eat and drink. Jesus went 40 days without food or water, leaving herbs. Also, the Spirit is referred in a plural form many times, such as 'we' and 'us'.
Many plants can communicate to us, Ayahuasca, shroom, there are over 110 psychedelic plants currently known, possibly way more. A good read is plants of the Gods, written in the 70s.
PS, I'm writing on my cellphone with shitty auto correct after a good 10+ beers. Don't care what you say, it's fucking lonely at the top.

Trips of Truth

Yes this lesson actually sums up the last parts of my life with eeringly precision.

Thanks user

>user is just as likely to be lying as he is telling the truth

No, just because he makes a statement doesn't mean that there is a 50/50 chance of it being correct. Now assuming that this guy: has correct statistics it would mean that the probability that there is a guy with a 192 IQ which is saying that he is about as smart as Galileo and about 30 points above Einstein is in this thread is virtually none

Free IQ test.net I guess would be one. Test IQ. Org will be another

Thank you. I need that validation

you are a smart young man

I was very concerned about you for a while, thinking you might need to be put in a mental institution for your own good. However, it appears you are just soundly drunk. Therefore, continue on your merry way. Please drink a lot of water before you sleep I would prefer you ameliorate your hangover.

IQ tests don't really measure your intelligence. I've never claimed to be a genius, in fact I pretty much think the opposite. You can believe me or not, the IQ wasn't really the point of my original statement. My point was that it doesn't matter what your IQ is. All that matters is what you do.

Anyone who uses some arbitrary test result as a tell-all badge of their intelligence is pretty dumb in the first place.

Me being a person who can't shut off the mind, whether that means I am intelligent or not, Ithink it puts me at a disadvantage to non thinkers.

If you think a lot, you become sensitive to the ideas that life is very impermanent, and the corporations and the government use people for profit.

Dumb people have it easy and simiply don't notice these things. Ignorance is bliss.

>wild claim anonymously made on the internet
>holds weight in any way

Nigga this entire thread could be a ruse, it wouldn't matter. Without empirical evidence of it existing you have no way to confirm. But now we're getting into philosophy.

So here we have a great example of IQ != sane.
Of course im too much of a retard to make such a judgement.

Honestly it sucks. Having a high iq means being more likely to get depressed and an hero. Iq of 145 here, I think about ending it all too much

Only if this were a uniform sample, which it ain't by any stretch.

wtf u doing here

190 IQ reporting in, AMA

Yea exactly. Mental institution, what's that saying, if there was an asylum for the same it'd be empty. Another day, another lonely I long for the answers of the universe and apply myself while anons jerk off and ponder a racewar. Great time to be alive. PS I'm assuming my iq is 270+, not 170. Though impossible to prove, not worth it either. Numbers are just that, and then we die.

>life is impermanent
>corporations and goverments use people for profit
wtf user why are you just spouting obvious things and pretending like they're wrong?

I know that it's not commonly accepted belief, but that's mostly because other smart people are keeping the poor normies... you know, the way things are now. Nevermind that corporations knowingly distribute AIDs virus for profit. articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2006/08/05/bayer-sells-aids-infected-drug-banned-in-us-in-europe-asia.aspx

It all seems crazy until proven. The earth is flat, I used to use this as a way to make some bright semi believe the possibility of my theory, though it's mute now because that theory is making a comeback.

I have been officially tested as being 123, or 127.
I'm constantly depressed. I'm too smart to be content with my own mediocrity, but not smart enough to do anything cool like my friends who went into nanoscience, biotech, or even I.T.

I was just using more generalized terms. Didn't mean to break out the old tin foil hats.

Thats disturbingly accurate for most ppl

I really hope you come back to the thread user, I've been working on the exact same thing, and your ideas are lining up with mine. Now, that doesn't sound coincidental to me- I've also been looking at metaphysics and religion in order to try and find the physical root of how this Spirit appears to work.

But in trying to explore these studies, I've had startling revelations. The worst case scenario I can think of right now, and what's sadly the most prominent solution to the big puzzle is that it's possible to send telepathic messages through time, and a person with that ability had done so in order to lead our civilization to where it currently is. Which means that a man lied to us about Heaven and Hell so we'd stop killing each other and make modern society... ain't that the worst though? It means nihilism is legit!

This dude is closer to actually enjoying life than you will ever be, what does that tell you about iq op??

All us intelligent people should form a company called Smart Motherfuckers Incorporated.

I am not sure what our company would do. But logically it would be a great company.

We could hire lots of blonde secretaries.

I lose between 5 and 20 poinsettias a year. I used to be above 180. Now I'm like 70.
I feel like everything is out of reach, like I forgot something, butI don't know what.

I feel stupid, and the worst part is that I know I stupid.

Tl;dr i have a degenerative neurological condition that is sapping away my IQ and I am watching myself spiral into the doom of fools and simpletons as my brain rots.

143 in HS. doesn't matter though cause I'm lazy as shit.

Comparing yourself to others is an insult we are way more unique than that each person is defined by many factors not one is the same only but similar. If you live your whole life up to someone else's standards you will never be good enough just saying

No, pretty sure that's just crazy shit. ~125 here. I used to think shit like that in college when I would get high all the time. It's all bullshit. I might be insane, but at least I realized it. This guy doesn't.

I think what you're exhibiting is learned behavior user. Try some community service or something else in the community, if you're an extrovert it might help you feel better to be doing something for other people. Beyond everything else you need to find personal satisfaction for being alive (something that I struggle to find). You can pursue your dreams if you only know the avenue by which to accomplish them.

Don't worry friend you'll be on the top floor of the dementia hospital soon just making odd noises and repetitive movements, three-second memory of a fish. Not feeling any pain. Except an incomprehensible, overweening dread.

To even suggest that such a thing as a non-thinking human exist is retared and not very intelligent.

Thought is not entirely voluntary. This is completely normal.

I don't have an IQ score but I did pass the new GED. Does that count?

ungrateful cunt i hate asshats like u

I have dread already.

I want to an hero before I get to simple to understand how to do it right.

Ill be the faggot who takes a bottle of tums trying to off myself because I'll be to stupid to know how.

this

I implore you to define sanity. If you consider it normativity, I'd ask you to consider that anyone can simply stop being "normal".

My point is that this guy is so wildly and obviously fake in an attempt to one-up everyone here

>to stupid to know how
I've always had an issue with whether it should be 'to' or 'too'
Which is it? Are you wrong or am I right, because I have no idea.

Yeah I'm just kind of being a contrarian

congrats user you are competent enough to become apart of the U.S. workforce. You are now more qualified to be alive than brown people overseas.

Did your test come from a Froot Loop box?

>It all seems crazy until proven
I think you are suffering from a bad case of confirmation bias.

Should you ever prove it, im all ears however.

Hi guys, try the JCTI (Jouve Cerebrals Test of induction)

free no timed IQ test, really long!

Anyone with an IQ above 100 can string a bunch of allegories together involving religions, life, and whatthefuckever together in a semi-coherent manner.
The trick is to realize that without any concrete evidence of these beliefs that they might as well (and indeed, probably do) only exist in your head.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking

IQ of 157 reporting in..
From what I observed
The lower your iq, the happier you'll be..it suck to have high iq in the low iq community

If you really do have this neurological condition then I am very sorry for you man. I saw Louis Theroux's documentary on dementia and the end stage is very bad. I also imagine it is the worst punishment for someone who is intelligent, to watch their wits evaporate. My condolences to you, friend. I personally am against suicide and I would encourage you to consider taking it all on the chin and manfully accepting what has to be. But if I ever had to make an exception for my opposition to euthanasia this might be the situation. I wish you strength and peace :D

sauce for female b

I like to say teaux.

To is going somewhere

And too has the extra o and that means something.

Written language retards linguistic evolution by holding onto archaic and contradictory symantics and shit.

I dont have time to worry about that. I have irin deposits building in my brain. I really dont care anymore...but i used to know.

>IQ tests don't really measure your intelligence

Uh, no nigga that's exactly what they're for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient

135 here
I haven't even thought of my IQ in months if not years, it seriously has so little bearing on anything.

Don't let it bother you, don't be a dick, live your life

Reminds me of Flowers for Algernon

Ok, glad I can run some ideas on here. Troll or not I shall indulge. So you are right in assuming we can communicate through time, not send messages though. Dimensions do not work like we imagine them to, although there are 12 confirmed dimensions we live in. We imagine them to be material, as if we can bend time and space, they are not. They are communication dimensions. Humans can only communicate in real time, so we cannot see the future or the past, only what we write down about it. But imagine the power of perception, if you believe something you shall achieve it. Well that is also semi true, but because we create our realities. I must bash Bill Gates for a second, because he is hindering my research. He has purchased all of Da Vinci's work and kept it secret from the public, this is important because Da Vinci figured out how to see the future. Supposedly he had a special cave in Italy where he would work for several days of the year, come back with new inventions, paintings ,etc.. This is why he drew most of his inventions out, he was looking at them from a first person perspective, as if being someone in the future.
So I keep focusing on the plants because plants communicate on the 12th dimension, and we see this with ayahusca for example. Same experience, different users. I will continue in a bit

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_thinking

I really suffer from this.

I will be convinced that i have reached this grand perspective and with this new realization everything will change and the world seems new.

Of course it passes and then it comes again and so on.

The greatest realization until this point has been realizing the bullshit in the stories and narratives i construct for myself and the self-deprecation/justification it usually comes bundled by.

Thanks. I am really scared.

My heart goes out to you, user

IQ doesn't matter in the end. we're all going to end up dead anyway, and no one will remember what we've done.

a thread we can chat in. I am well past buzzed so my points are not fully coherent, I do hope you get the gist of them and we can bounce ideas. I could type for hours on this subject, I have come a far way

You're correct about that, and confirmation bias is something that's clearly able to be seen, but I and other people who have been labelled "crazy" have experienced very similar things. I seek, through biophysics, to prove that these hallucinations exist physically in the form of rogue electrical patterns. It's clear that dark matter can hold mass, so it would make sense that dark matter could hold energy as well. I have ideas that you can mess with dark matter by observing it (therefore changing it) and might even be able to brute force these types of hallucinations by using certain observational effects. Because you're observing nothing, your brain has to generate a pattern (or for the vast majority of people, a non-abstract is generated, a placeholder). When two people jointedly observe nothing, I've been able to observe them transfer thought to one another. I tested this rigerously in the psych wards I've been to with the other patients, but the doctors wouldn't give me credence to my thoughts. Not that it surprised me, since my ideas are rooted in an (admittedly underdeveloped) understanding of quantum physics and the unpredictability of quarks and the quanta.

Fantastic rebuttal! A Wikipedia link! It's testing how your brain reads information, not your actual intelligence. A high school math teacher is more intelligent than me even if my IQ was higher.

>12 confirmed dimensions

Really? I thought this was the big criticism of these sorts of theories, the inherent problem of verifying them

so uh, if you dont know your proper iq, go ahead and take it.

Givs u a good estimation if you skeptical at least

>12 confirmed dimensions

M-Theory states only 11 dimensions. Its also a theory, not confirmed. You are bat-shit cray cray.

120 iq here my unlce got an iq of 150 but honestly idk if its much of a diff from a normal intellectual person man

>Trying to one up everybody here
By saying I'm an office drone with no friends or life? You're right user.

Well we can't all have your intelligence test where we root through the trash and make sculptures out of milk cartons, user

>You ask me to prove in theories we do not have the tools, or even intelligence to comprehend.
Yet you most likely believe doctors are their for our good, laws and police are there to protect us, food and water sold in stores is great for our bodies, and schools are there to educate and make you think rather than tests and breeding sheep.
They're all fucking retards, only one crazy person can be sane. I am just using the basis of Da Vinci's and Einstein's work on this, neither is available to the public.

Intelligence is an abstract concept. There is no way to truly measure it.

>12 confirmed dimensions

I thought a friend of mine who works in nanoscience (and therefore deals with some aspects of quantum physics) was telling me that we now know that 12-dimensional theory is more-or-less debunked.

Tard

I didnt ask you to prove anything.
Youre pretty retarded for being a genius

I'm.... whoa. I'm 147 as well and honestly couldn't have said it better... like I was reading my thoughts

136 and I've failed at life and feel like an asshole who fails at everything I try to do. The only thing I've done with my life is procreate twice.

IQ has shit to do with anything. There are plenty of people with lower IQ scores than I who make three times as much as I do.

Is that a Limitless reference?

>Oh, look how humble I am to distract from the ludicrous figure that I am claiming that goes into the top 10 in all of recorded history yet I have no proof!

I think someone along the way would have noticed if you had an IQ of 192

144 here. And to be right honest, I don't feel anything about it. Sure, from time to time I just don't understand others's choices, especially the wrong ones, but that can perfectly be just me. If something, I feel a bit alone, having so much time to evaluate and think instead of killing my brain with drugs or destroying my liver.

>We imagine them to be material.... They are communication dimensions.
I use different words for this. These dimensions are abstractions, but not physically apparent to us. As far as we can understand three dimensional space in our brains, these dimensions don't even exist. However, I think we have found evidence when observing the quanta that these dimensions CAN exist in 2d form (what we observe when we look at particle graphs)
>Da Vinci could see through time, and belief affects reality
Dark Matter is present everywhere in the universe. Supposedly, all matter is composed of two quarks and an antiquark. That antiquark is a representative of the energy present in Dark Matter, and I believe the two are directly correlated.
Yeah, the inherent problem of finding them is that they don't technically exist. But they're there, imperceptibly. It's like gravity- invisible forces. I'd also just like to point out that we don't even know what gravity physically IS, but we know it's obviously there because we've accurately seen star positions with it and it explains why we don't fly into space.

139 here

Life is easy, however, it's extremely boring to watch normies interact with each other. I will be hanging out with my other high IQ friends and we will have a lower IQ friend around, and we all have to actively talk slower and say things that would typically go unsaid and simply assumed, all because if we don't the normie will have a hard time following the convo

Have 134. Watch physics shit for fun. Jeopardy is a joke. Act dumb so as not to alienate family and friends.

Work is cake. School too. Just not enough time to do all I want, so I pick what interests me.

People are idiots. Trump is exemplary of what I've had to deal with - ignorant knowitalls.

Just do what you enjoy. Life's too short to do anything else.

>139 iq
>doesn't even use transition words right

similar iQ, I am the post above you, I know your pain and understand your philosophy