Welp, nice job, gun nuts

Welp, nice job, gun nuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4958
youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0
news.com.au/national/crime/scary-trend-in-australian-gun-crime-with-more-than-200-shooting-deaths-a-year/news-story/374b4e55fdbb1718079c36979245d50c
hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/gun-threats-and-self-defense-gun-use-2/
latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-guns-self-defense-charleston-20150619-story.html
armedwithreason.com/debunking-the-defensive-gun-use-myth/
armedwithreason.com/less-guns-less-crime-debunking-the-self-defense-myth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you really think making it illegal to own a gun is gonna stop people who want to commit a crime from getting a gun

> Police are sweeping stores in the mall.
Those faggots need to be out looking for the shooter

Yes, because people who commit crimes wouldn't own an illegal weapon. That'd make them a double criminal.

youtube.com/watch?v=XT5wZuBxDuM

Why don't you ask the four dead people, their children?

You gun faggots never mention them for some reason. Ever. Why is that, exactly?

you want to look nice and dress nice for those tv interviews

doesn't mean anything. If guns were outlawed crazies would just go on stabbing rampages

fucking muslims

We're they black?

Because the people are dead user, are you retarded?

We can't talk to dead people, 6th sense isn't real.

i dont understand what your point is. making guns illegal isn't going to stop people who want to shoot a bunch of people from getting a gun. the only people it's gonna stop are the people who just want to defend themselves. if everyone in that mall was carrying a gun, im sure that shooter would have been gunned down by a civilian and less people would have died.

Thanks.

You're welcome :^)

I didn't write the constitution blame Benjamin franklin

It said the shooter is a hispanic man

NEW STUDY FROM WASHINGTON POST FINDS HOMICIDE VICTIMS USUALLY DONT TALK TO POLICE

This thread wtf

i think he was being sarcastic

What are we supposed to ask dead people?

You're just being silly now, user.

"Why didnt you defend your self or serpentine better faggot?"

>Welp, nice job, gun nuts.
Shooter was Hispanic.
>Welp, nice job, amnesty nuts.
Fixed it for you, cuck.

watch... the media will reluctantly admit it was a muzzie.

"Frank, the fuck did I tell you? SERPENTINE! Sure bullets are faster then you, but like crocodiles they can't turn very well."

Let's just give everyone a gun when they turn 18 then, free of charge and allow everyone to carry it everywhere, surely nothing bad will happen... right?

Sounds like those four dead really should have owned guns huh. Damn probably would still be a live if they weren't weak little bitch liberals.

most shooters are white you racist bigot trump supporters, stop blaming minorities for all your problems.

kek
Sounds like we need some sort of structure along our border to keep out these criminals.

Tell me user, why don't you walk up and punch a random person on the street?

It's because you think there will be consequences, they'll hit back, or it's the wrong thing to do.

It works the same way with guns.

>guns be legal
>dude decides he's fed up with the people at his college
>goes to local gun store/show
>buys a $1000 gun (AR15 for argument's sake)
>brings gun to school, shoots 16 people before being shot by police
however
>guns be illegal
>dude decides he's fed up with the people at his college
>no local gun show, due to illegality
>dude spends days looking for a place he can get a gun
>finally finds guy in an illegally run black market gun shop
>AR15 costs $20,000
>dude buys knife instead and sneaks it into school
>stabs 2 guys before being tackled and restrained by a bystander

The idea that banning guns will not stop any gun crimes is absurd. Now, I'm not saying we should ban guns, but it is retarded to say that the initiative would be 100% ineffective

Very different to guns. Guns will disable a person to prevent them from fighting back in one motion, requires much less energy, and can be executed by females just as easy as males... tell me... can a female go up and punch a guy in the stomach and tell me it will have the same effect as shooting them in the stomach? It's pro gun nuts like you which is why America is fucked

>goes to local gun store gun show
>background checked
>waits 2 weeks
>forgets
>get gun
>wait why is gun here
>end

So will clubbing someone over the head or stabbing them in the throat or hitting them with a car.

And of course punching someone in the stomach isn't the same as shooting them, are you retarded?

Well, i guess those gun free zones are working. I am assuming the mall was a gun free Zone.

Shame a good guy didn't have a gun to fight back because guess what? Only thing that does or ever will stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun.

But stabbings, amirite? There will be mass stabbings!

no, the prices don't skyeocket like that, nor is it difficult to buy illegal guns.
the supply is there, and I've considered buying a gun illegally because it was EASIER than legally where I am.

>4 people

More than 3000 die everyday in car related accidents...cry more

They're all allowed to drive cars and reproduce, so why the fuck not? Is a half ton of rolling metal or a fucking child any less of responsibility?

Out of respect.
Now you tell me something:
When a mentally ill person illegally gets ahold of a gun and shoots up a mall, why is it that you call legal gun owners the nuts and claim that they are somehow responsible for the tragedy?

Does that actually sound logical to you?

Okaaaay. So dude stabs people instead of shoots them...we really didn't solve the root problem here did we?

Why do you want to ban cars, user?

if you take a course on how to properly use a firearm, i see no harm in a citizen carrying around a pistol strapped to their waist. which is whats required to initially get a hand gun. psychos and criminals are going to get their hands on guns regardless of what silly gun laws they put into place

Yes because you support those mentally ill individuals with your values.

here, let me do the math for you.

2 < 16.

It's just that easy, folks.

Never underestimate the power of denial, user. No longer just a river in Africa ...

>implying most mass shootings aren't done by gang members using stolen firearms

nono thatd be way to difficult of a thought process lets just pretend that all mass shootings are done by people who went out and bought a gun for the sole purpose of killing innocent people and sweep all that gang crime that doesn't break the local news circuit under the rug because thinking is hard!

Right, never argued that it wouldn't be fewer people. I asked if we solved the root problem....

Without niggers the US would have the same violent crime rate as Belgium -- and our gun ownership rate per capita would actually increase. Without niggers, we'd have 120 times as many guns in private hands as Belgium and the same violent crime rate. Obviously guns don't cause crime/murders/niggers.

Look at the murder rates of Central American countries and their gun ownership rates and gun laws.

In fact, look at gun ownship rates in Europe compared to the rest of the world. Europeans actually own more guns per capita than any other region except for the US and Canada. Would you feel safer in Finland or Indonesia, user? Switzerland or India? The US or El Salvador?

Why do mass shooting almost always happen in "gun-free zones"? Why are places like Chicago and D.C. so dangerous when they have the tightest gun laws and the lowest per capita gun ownership rates in the country?

Stop drinking the koolaid.

>most
You missed my point, user. Again, I reiterate, we should not ban all guns. That would be a stupid thing to do. But it is simply incorrect to say that restricting guns will not stop a single gun crime.

>Washington

>blaming gun nuts

>not knowing they have some of the strictest gun control laws in the US

gr8 b8 m8

Values don't kill people, genius.

Explain that to the Holocaust victims

Damn sand/normal niggers

>suspect described as light skinned hispanic male

TRUMP WAS RIGHT

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

>taking the ability for tens of millions of law abiding americans to defend themselves because a few people misused a firearm.

But yeah at least I can pretend I'm safer now, because I stopped seeing all those scary isolated incidents but the media doesn't report on rising gun crime in poor/middle class areas

I think, in that scenario, the root problem of loss of life was lessened. If not solved outright, it was certainly blunted. If every person had a gun then the dude would only be able to shoot 2 people instead of 16 before being shot himself, in which case the root problem was still not fully solved.

You cannot blame society for the willful acts of an individual. Ban cars because of bad drivers? Make people take a test and get a license before theyre allowed to have a kid? Use your fucking head. Hope you dont own a gun.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4958

Underrated keks

The loss of life isn't the root problem user. This level of deflection only proves the point.

The root problem is that the shooter/stabber felt the need to take another life.

Black lives matter, except when the shooter and victim are both black and from Chicago.

That would be awkward, as they are all dead. They were killed by Nazis.
Not by guns.
Not by values.
They certainly were killed BECAUSE of values, but that is much different than being killed BY values.
You can't think accurately if you do not speak accurately. And vice versa.

>saved

>people actually believe this

Also dubs checked

>dude wants gun
>guns are triple illegal
>yo jayquon sell me a gun
>fasho muh nig. $100 cuz that's what a rock costs
>???
>profit

Bingo. If someone feels that taking a life will solve the problem any instrument will do. Sure, we can debate the number of lives taken but isn't one life too many?

Where did you get that picture of me!?!?!

fuck, I live there

>State with a population of 5.5m that has ~170 overall homicides a year
Aww geez aww man it's like another shoah

>State with a population of 5.5m that has ~170 overall homicides a year
Aww geez aww man it's like another shoah

"Bongs hate him!"

Spics can be Muslims.

So we have Googles and Skype but do we have an agreed term for Muslims and spics?

If the root problem is the killer's desire to kill, then he's still going to want to kill whether everybody has a gun or nobody does. A killer with our current gun laws knows he will be killed/incarcerated if he instigates a mass shooting, so what's going to stop him from doing it if everyone has a gun?

Besides, if a desire to kill is the problem, wouldn't we be perpetuating that problem by equipping everyone with a lethal tool? Even if the killing is done in defense, the logic would stand at "This dude thinks its okay to kill, so I'm going to kill him."

>Guy builds a 4 winds shotgun using parts bought at a home depot for $15
>Shoots 16 people because "lol guns are banned"

OP has obviously never heard of the Oklahoma City bombing. Take away the guns and the psychopaths will keep on killing. They have demonstrated it amply. The government has made the gun issue a red herring because it keeps them from having to spend money on the mentally ill, and because it gives them fuel to push for further Constitutional erosion.

Because you get rid of the desire to kill, you dense fucking retard.

That or we use your head as a material for bullet proof vests, because right now you'd beat out depleted uranium.

>desire to kill

The logic breaks down there. If you are stopping a threat to yourself or others by using lethal force you do not have a desire to kill. You have a desire to protect your life and the lives of others, not a desire to kill.

Not a gun nut, a nut with a gun.

Must be nice living in a country that isn't full of wetbacks and niggers.

But that wouldn't negate the desire to kill. No mass shooter expects to get away with the crime. If he does it now, he will die. If everyone has a gun and he still does it, he will die. There is no deterrent, its the same outcome for the shooter either way. Universal carry will not stop a person who is committed to the idea of killing from killing, just like a universal ban will not stop him either.

Wow. This is actually fairly profound and accurate....

Huh? Oh Look, a racist making new terms to group all races they dislike together.

thanks Cred Forumsro

Thays why you don't infringe on the sane people's right to defend themselves. The only way to stop the bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

-1/10

>Welp, nice job, gun nuts.
that's not how it works, you lying ignorant faggot

>isn't one life too many?
So then we shouldn't worry about guns, we should just make murder illegal!
Oh, wait ...

You can't kill people with a fire extinguisher.

I own guns. Suck my dick. Not my problem is some asshole wants to murder people. Take away his gun and he's still an asshole who wants to murder people. Again, suck my fucking dick.

Um. Actually you could....

There's a movie called irreversible that you should watch.

youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0

Alternatively, this could read
>You cannot punish all gun owners for the actions of a violent, irresponsible few
>We should deport all muslims because a few are violent and irresponsible

Just sayin

Not my guns, not my problem.

Perhaps you should focus on criminals instead of pieces of metal.

your a fag

>ooh some people got shot, now I can pretend to care in order to debate one of my team's issues.

That's because they are the solution.

lol wat

They're dead. Who the fuck cares

lol love it these are great

>when somebody says "lol what could you and your AR-15 do against the government?"

>implying the french didn't kill the British navy
>implying a navy is the same force multiplier as drones
kys

Please see this archived thread:

lmao all you amerifags seem to forget that first-world countries with stricter gun laws don't actually seem to have that many mass shootings??

> be pro-guns amerifag
> conveniently forget that australia's gun reform worked

no background checks at the gun show, dumbass. that's the whole point.

>implying all the "army guys" will automatically side with the tyrants
>implying you have any idea what you're talking about

that varies by state you fucking idiot

and yes, I've bought AND sold at a gun show

another day in the usa eh.

> amerifags implying that their AR15 will protect them against billion $ stealth bombers when their govt turns on them
> but mah amendments tho

To be fair to the gun enthusiasts, America actually did pretty well in the situation depicted in that pic. A few assholes with muzzle loading muskets actually DID fend off the crown.Maybe they didn't fare so well against the ships, but the British realized fairly quickly that boats run into some serious mobility issues when they go more than 12 feet inland.

Where do you think illegal guns come from?

>>when somebody says "lol what could you and your AR-15 do against the government?"

Always love seeing that dumb argument. It's as if they think all of the sudden that would happen. Like on Monday guns are banned, and on Tuesday the government is doing airstrikes on neighborhoods.

>OP

>Implying you know black market pricing.

so... then, speaking from my state, i'm correct? not sure that makes me an idiot. kek.

drugs are illegal, so therefore there's no drug problem, right?

fucking left wing imbeciles

lmao gun nuts are literally defending it

you're losing and you know it. Gun laws will with time get stricter and there's nothing you can do about it

It also only applies to private sales, not sales from a federally licensed firearms dealer. All of those sales must go through background checks.

If they had a gun maybe they wouldnt be ded

no the argument is that amendment 2 allows americans to own guns to protect yourself from the govt... But regardless of if guns are banned or not the government would absolutely wreck if it wanted to.

Only for face to face sales and depending on the state. Dealers still have to run NICS checks

>there's nothing you can do about it

eh

So which gun law would have stopped this guy from murdering 4 people?

America kicked Australia's asd in WW3 because of all our citizens with guns. Fuck you OP

The one mandating individual and universal gun education and ownership.

stay mad kid

Can anyone make a pic of their foreskin wrapped around the barrel of a gun?

>the government would absolutely wreck if it wanted to

Not really. You'd have to imagine the scenario where the military is ordered to strike civilians. At that point, society has already hit the fan in a bad way. But even if that order came, the vast majority of the military is not going to agree to attack their homes, their family, their friends, their neighbors. Not going to happen. Mass defections. A scenario like that would be the civilians, who are armed, and most of the military, vs. the government and whatever remnants of the military are left.

If only Alderaan had small arms, that would have stopped the ultimate power in the universe.

Australia is having major problems with shootings there now. They have been on the rise consistently.

news.com.au/national/crime/scary-trend-in-australian-gun-crime-with-more-than-200-shooting-deaths-a-year/news-story/374b4e55fdbb1718079c36979245d50c

this 'tears'

There's pretty much no comparison between drugs and guns.

blame the victim eh user?

>someone gets shot
>guns = bad

>1/8 people get into car accidents every day
>ban cars when?

>no the argument is that amendment 2 allows americans to own guns to protect yourself from the govt

The right is to own firearms. The right doesn't say "you can only own firearms for the following purposes. . . " I can own firearms because I like building AR15 furniture out of them. I can own them because my wife likes it when I stick a big black dildo on the end of my shotgun and fuck her with it.

Make murder illegal.
Boom. Problem solved.

The principle stands neckbeard

So that would have taken the desire to murder out of his heart how?

>umad

Devastating retort in 2007.

car accidents are way more of a problem in America than countries with stricter regulations

You would be that fucking retarded.
Let me make is easy.
Humans will always be violent shit holes until something changes on a major scale, evolutionary or otherwise. Until that time, it is essential we reduce the ability for someone to murder on a mass scale. It's really not that hard.

>implying murder rates wouldn't be higher if it were legal

It wouldn't, but it would let a lot of other people stop him.

What?? Holy shit you're defending the constitution and you don't even know what it says lmao

> Amendment II
> A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Muslicans.

Drill presses. (Or the ATF, literally.)

Guns and bullets are just cut metal. Gunpowder is made from piss and acid.

It's not like guns are made in the fires of Mt. Doom, and if you ban them they'll just disappear. The Danish resistance made thousands of machine guns in 1940's bicycle repair shops while occupied by the Nazis in WWII. Leading up to the war for independence, the Israelis made millions of rounds of ammo from lipstick tubes underneath laundries and bakeries.

Are you going to ban drill bits? Metal? Are you going to ban acidic cleaners and electrolysis and all urine everywhere? I can make a primers out of ball point pen parts and shit found at every grocery store. Are you going to ban those too?

It's over. You can live in a relatively safe society where law abiding citizens can own and carry guns, or you can live in a relatively dangerous society where only cops and criminals have guns and where 24 hour surveillance is required just to keep society from falling apart. (Or, you can move to an all-white country with almost no wage gaps and plenty of money, land and resources, regardless of whether the people have guns or not.)

Grow the fuck up.

Another meth user sad about life and we dont know why?...*Meth*

just watch the penn and teller bullshit episode on gun control

cucks pls go

>But even if that order came, the vast majority of the military is not going to agree to attack their homes, their family, their friends, their neighbors.
So then why does everybody need a gun? Would the military only be hesitant to attack their neighbor because they know he's an avid gun collector?

Nice. Good point.

I agree that humans will always be violent shit holes. But by your logic I should not be allowed to protect myself from said violent shitholes? And youre calling other people retarded?

Which part says that you can own guns but only for a certain reason. It points out a reason to own a gun, that's all. kys

To be fair that makes no sense as written. Not as in "guns are bad" but as in the English is fucking terrible.

>So then why does everybody need a gun?

No one says everyone needs a gun. What are you talking about nigger.

Then lets get rid of planes since they were used to murder thousands on 9/11.

What do you need a gladius for, Romanfats?

If your house gets robbed, just call the lictor's guild or use your scutum to fend off the attack.

No Roman citizen actually needs a gladius. If push came to shove, what, are you and your untrained barbarian slaves going to defeat 10 legions by yourselves?

What next, should you have the right to own a ballista? No Roman citizen should need more than a pugio to defend himself in his home. You're just overcompensating for your short stature and plebian birth.

It is for the purposes of having a militia and as of now everyone above 18 is considered to be in the organized militia

That's order through fear, not good.

while we're at it let's ban oranges and socks because all killing methods are equal huh

Then ban gun shows and the selling of firearms between third parties, you tard.

There are options in between openly available weapons and the outright banning of guns, you moron.

So you don't care that there are people running around who want to murder people, you just don't want them doing it with a gun?

Do you really even care about this or are you just debating shit?

>Gun control means the woman can't get a gun

nice strawman you got there

Yes.
Or he would have used scissors.
Or poison in the air vents.
Or a bigger gun.

Wtf do you think is going to happen? Nothing is going to change. Shit like this takes focus off of real issues that cause people to lash out.

People kill or are killed everyday with or without guns

Why not put effort to stop the problem?

Attacking guns is like cutting your dick off because you have herpes...sure the perceived problem is gone...but the herp always comes back.
Like i pulled out and cummed on your mom's last night.

Or like you always come back with stupid stupid shit.

Anything can be a weapon, the hand is a weapon is it not? Ban hands, hands that hold guns sandwiches cock for fapping and slap ppl. The weapon is the finger on the hand that can pull the trigger or make a gun. Think about it, evil thoughts lead to evil motives. Everyone is responsible for their own actions, and one knuckle head always screws it up for the next person in line. Disagree? You are the knucklehead who has screwed something up for someone else. TROLL.

>It is for the purposes of having a militia and as of now everyone above 18 is considered to be in the organized militia

Yep. People incorrectly think the militia is some organized force. We, the people, are the militia. The last line of defense.

can we just ban niggers and get it over with?

who gives a shit theres 300 million people in the country

and every day 100 million gun owners dont shoot anybody

if only it was illegal to murder people then maybe people wouldnt murder people!

>goes to head shop
>buys glass pipe
>smokes tobacco

>goes to porn store
>buys whipped cream chargers
>makes whipped cream

>goes to gun show
>buys guns from federally licensed firearms dealer
>whothefuckdoesthis.jpg

Oh, and wouldn't being able to shoot back limit a person's ability to murder on a mass scale? I think some lead in their direction would be a pretty good deterrent to a mass shooting.

Probably should think about your argument and any points that could be used against your "argument" before calling people retarded there pal.

In Los Angeles, it is impossible for a layperson to get a CCW. Same in NYC, Chicago...

I couldn't give a fuck but why not...

>Driving is legal despite it being dangerous, but it's not a right (seeing as how cars weren't around when we were making up our "right")
>You earn your privilege to drive by passing a test
>Owning guns is no longer a right but the ability to earn the privilege is everyones right, aka...
>You pass a test to prove you're capable enough to have a gun

Like, why the fuck does it have to be "all or nothing" all the time with you fucking people?

Anti-gun people will like this because it ensures people with a history or mental illness or violent behavior/criminal activity won't have guns

Gun people will like this because as a gun owner you realize the power of the tool that is a gun and you won't have fucking insane dumbass's making you look bad by using a tool of your legitimate interest/hobby look so bad

What gun control are people even calling for? You have to go through a background check to buy a gun. What do you want, the clerk to run your name a second time or something? Do you just want to push an unnecessary convenience on people because they disagree with your political opinions?

When I go buy a gun, they run my name, which I pass since I am a law abiding citizen. I fill out some paperwork, I pay, I leave. 30 minutes tops. Tell me why that should be harder for me?

If you honestly believe more than a tiny proportion of the illegal guns in the US are made illegally you are fucking retarded. Apart from being counter to the facts, it is just makes no fucking sense.

But what people have to know is that what is an organized militia is not defined in the constitution, so the constitutional argument only goes so far

The supreme court could theoretically demand more organization which is a threat

will they wash the windows after they are done sweeping the mall?

>gun nuts

i think he was making more of a general comment.

Does anyone here have a gun smaller than their cock? Please post picks...i need it for reasearch.

The lotion and kleenex are medicinal.

The restrooms could use some attention too...

wait... what? how did you interpret this?

The floors under the table in the food court are always sticky. And somebody spilled red shit all over the floor in Maceys. Wtf.

Kind of related

Anyone here a gun owner from north texas and want to try your gun out?

As you should know, it's legal to kill someone who is in your home and presenting a threat to you. I'd want to break in your house late at night and you can use your gun on me.

You get to kill someone and get off scott free, and I get to die. I'm 100% serious.

top kek

kek

KEK

see
you fucking RETARD

Cred Forums has gotten really liberal since I was away. This is gross.

Because guns dont commit crimes or kill people. Idiot assholes do. You also dont need a gun to kill, just ask Niece France how that worked out.

>you fucking RETARD
not an argument. But what can you expect from a gun nut

I don't have a gun and you are a nigger.

you ever pick one of those up? you telling me you couldn't kill someone by whacking them upside the head with it?

>it won't kill unless you use it the wrong way

neither will guns.

>gun nut

A great way for no one to take you seriously is to do nothing but insult people who, by exercising one of their most basic rights set out in the constitution, dare to disagree with you.

>implying that swords/blades have half the killing power of firearms.

just sayin

According to the Bible Samson killed a thousand men with the jawbone of an ass. I'd say that qualifies as a WMD and should be kept out of the hands of normal men.

No one's implying that, faggot.

I'm not a gun nut i dont even own one personally but i will one day faggot.

im an indepedent leleleleleleleleleleleelele

enjoy your two party politics faggot

Honestly I don't know what is so hard to understand.

1) There isn't "criminal" and "law-abiding citizen" encoded into your DNA. Everyone starts as law-abiding citizen by default.

2) Criminals get their guns from somewhere, and it is from people who passed background checks.

>Sandy Hook never would have happened if the teachers had guns

No one, indeed

>I'm not a gun nut
sure you're not

Next time try make an argument

>When I go buy a gun, they run my name, which I pass since I am a law abiding citizen
>they run my name, which i pass
>they run my name
>i am a law abiding citizen
>they run my name
>which i pass
>a law abiding citizen
>law abiding
>they run my name
>which i pass

100% of the people who died didnt have a gun.

WHY IS EVERYBODY ACTING LIKE PEOPLE DYING IS A BAD THING

you're inferring that, no one implied that.
damn, you really don't get it, do you?

If guns were made to be illegal one would hardly need metal working skills to make a simalar product. Could probably make a rail gun with 5 minutes shopping on aliexpressx or a visit to a thrift store to acquire old appliances.

I have the stuff laying around my garage to fabricate one. Any bits of metal due for projectile. Not good range as firearms...but still blows shit up.

Zip guns are easy and fun. I've wanted to build one into my walking stick for a long time.

Altoid tin zip funs are fun. Saw somebody do a zippo .22
The point is if guns are illegal, and somefag really wants one, he can goto instructables to learn how to make one from kitchen appliances.
The technology and knowledge of guns is out of pandoras box. No way that shits getting back in there

Then why don't you have a truck for home defence? Is it because guns are more convenient and generally more effective weapons?

>Niece

ironically, the restrooms always need policing....

damn youre right.

/thread

So far you're the only person to have said that. I guess you heard that outside this thread somewhere, and somehow that has something to do with me.

is this some sort of faggot poem? nice job, yeats.

>>
Not in America. We are awash in guns and people would end up making pipe guns or other improvised devices.

A mass shooter in the US has never killed even close to the number of people killed in Niece with a truck

logic:
>weaponized anthrax doesn't kill people
>people kill people
>legalize weaponized anthrax

>>/k/

No one is denying that. But most people who shoot others don't want guns that desperately. Some will do what you're saying but most will not.

there was probably someone there who could've also had a truck and stopped him but there's a ton of regulation for such a driver's license in France

247 furious antigun replies and nothing has changed. I still own my guns. I can still buy more if I want. Nothing you can do about it except get even more mad.

lol

look guys, you know deep down you don't really care about this. You're just debating because we're in an election year and you only care about politics every 4 years. So you're on the net every night furiously debating your teams issues. You really don't care if I own guns. you just want your team to score a point on this one, that's all.

You don't need a $20,000 gun to shoot up a school

oh look, another one that doesn't get jokes!
>smile, dumbass.

Mass shootings are only a small part of the picture.

You truck nuts actually think everyone should own a truck. retarded.

yeah so defend your home with a truck

>aids is legal
>nigger with aids wants to rape you.
>dont make guns illegal.

you tried, but wrong; any kind of anthrax kills people on its own. a gun won't unless specifically used to do so.

weaponized anthrax could allow one attacker to kill tens of thousands of people, almost all mass shootings have

Based on your conversations with them?

This hasnt happened yet, so how can you even say how they will feel?

Seems like you arr saying gun owners just get bored one day and go on a rampage.

That reminds me. I need to oil my guns and rotate my ammo.

That would be fine if there were background checks. They would ensure no one who wants to commit murder would get hold of weaponized anthrax. Deaths by weaponized anthrax would be comparable to what they are now.

nah, then you're just flaunting your money around.

faggot, pick one.
scenario 1
>guns not banned anywhere, some college kids carrying
>only gets 6 shots off before getting mag dumped on by a /k/ autismo

or

scenario 2
>ban guns entirely
>desu how do we actually get the guns? they aren't turning them in
>fire up the fighter jets to go doorknockin
>revolutionary war 2.0, 70% u.s. population starves
>america 2.0

get fucked, commie

>is this some sort of faggot poem?
>is this some
>faggot poem?
>poem?
>faggot
>nice job, yeats.
>yeats
>yea

Trucks aren't as efficient as a handgun or a rifle for HD. For example, if one guy breaks in, why would you bother firing up a big ol' truck just to squish one guy?
Trucks are more of an anti-riot defense weapon, only then do the pros outweigh the cons. Blitz your way down the street and when you get stuck, your buddies jump out the back and fight on foot with rifles.

>anthrax kills people on its own
lmao what are you talking about

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>H
>A
>L
>L
>
>N
>O
>T
>
>B
>E
>
>I
>N
>F
>R
>I
>N
>G
>E
>D

no, you just need an asshole. i'm glad they're only in the US, right?

Just look at every other civilised country and you will see that few criminals feel the need to carry guns, mostly because everyone else isn't carrying a fucking gun.

Youre dumb. Look up mass knife stabbings. They happen a lot in china i guess. Maybe chinese people die easier than amerifags.

Also...would you tackle a guy with a 12 inch bowie knife in his hands after he has already proved he can kill with it?

I wouldnt. I'd run and hide like a little girl until such a time as he came after me than I would shoot him in the face til my gun makes that clicky sound it does when it gets hungry.

I would then feed gun more bullets, and shoot knife fag in his face hole til it happened again.

Good luck tackling knife fag.

in a world where you can buy effective cough syrup over the counter but because a few thousand faggots use it to make meth it becomes illegal yes I'm going to fight for the right to keep my independence.

It's really hard to conceal a car on your waist. Also, when you piss someone off they can't pull a car out of their pocket and run you over.

>Second fucking suspect
fuck me i was supposed to go to burlington tonight too

you're right. i'd better watch out for that anthrax busting out of the lab and killing people on its own.

was driving by on 1-5 when cops were racing to the mall these pictures are from komo news.

is this what your going with? is this really what you believe?

But the us population is flooded with guns. That will never change. Thats like saying you dont have herpe dick because your dad doesn't have herpes, even though your leprous dick is covered in the herp.

Based on your conversations with the criminals?

Are you at least looking on wikipedia, or are you just making shit up?

not too sure i can get behind the whole "sell weaponized anthrax to people if they pass a background check" thing... especially now that that shit is killing people on its own.

I did once because they had exactly what I was looking for.

Would be a better point if guns were as effective for defence in realistic scenarios as said cough syrup is at treating coughs.

hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research/gun-threats-and-self-defense-gun-use-2/

lol France had a hard time rustling up a few semi auto rifles. give everyone a gun in my opinion.

fuck off, ric flair.

yeah, i baked a sick ass cake after going to the porn store, too, Cred Forumsro!

you really don't know how the world works, do you user.
it must be nice believing in the best of people; that literally everyone will follow the letter of the law.

cough syrup is illegal now? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Nobody better try to take MY gun...

fuck you and the homo horse you road in on, faggot.

Most other civilized countries aren't flooded with guns, have the same amount of gang violence or the type of criminals

This act of terrorism is sponsored by Hilary Clinton campaign

latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-guns-self-defense-charleston-20150619-story.html

armedwithreason.com/debunking-the-defensive-gun-use-myth/

I'll fuck that horse

years ago. at least ten.

>fuck you and the homo horse
>the homo horse you road in on
>the homo horse
>horse you road in on
>horse you road
>road
>faggot

Also 1-5 was completely stopped so I tried to use back roads which weren't much better,there were armed cops standing on corner streets just patroling the area

I like to think I have some idea how it works, but I don't need to have a fucking clue about how it works to see that in other comparably non-shithole countries, guns are used in crime much less frequently. It's not about following the law for the sake of the law but the fact that it's just not worth it.

IDK I bought a 32 revolver for a $150 in 2009. Its amazing how cheap a probably stolen gun is.

I was in the market for a Mosin Nagant, and I was willing to settle for a 91/30 as long as the bore was good. First table when I walked in had a pristine 1952 Polish m44, with a big circle 11 stamp. Paid $200 plus tax and NICS, shoots like a dream.
The bluing is exceptional and shiny, bore has sharp lands, and the stock has a strange half-circle grain pattern running through the wrist and into the forearm. You wouldn't even find the import mark without looking for it.

Honestly, fuck you user.

Oops posted the same link twice for reasons of retardation, have another.

armedwithreason.com/less-guns-less-crime-debunking-the-self-defense-myth/

>Nobody better try to
there are too many guns in america to ban them and there are too many illegal guns coming into the country to want to make legal guns illegal does that make sense?

damn, dude. cough syrup is illegal now. what will walgreens do?! i can't believe they made cough syrup illegal! COUGH SYRUP IS ILLEGAL NOW! oh god, oh god no, not cough syrup! 10 years ago! oh my god, MY GOD. COUGH SYRUP WAS MADE ILLEGAL 10 YEARS AGO, GUISE! oh god NO. NO! NOOOOO!

ITT: gun nuts with no sense of humor.

I'm guessing you are portraying sarcasm. yes the cough syrup that worked is illegal now. and now they sell placebos.

you do know that anthrax is a naturally occurring germ, right?

>the fact that it's just not worth it
says who? you? have you ever lived on the streets at 12, no mother or father, running with a gang? no hope? only feeling strength in taking the weaker for their shit?
fuck you and your shit college ideals. you're the reason crime exists, not guns. you and your ignorance - your belittling attitude and condescending attitude that "it's just not worth it" because why? you fear prison? your parents will be disappointed in your decision? you already have the shit that i struggle to get working the only job i can after doing time?
continue living in your bubble, asshole.

this is actually inspiring.

you really are that dumb, aren't you?

anthrax is a naturally occurring germ found in soil, and inhalation of the spores presents cold or flu-like symptoms followed by pneumonia and fatal respiratory collapse.

smelling a gun won't kill you, this shit will.

lol they kill themselves with this its pottery.

Ops post is based on faulty reasoning.

OP is a troll or too detached from reality to consider that the problem more likely rests with the human psyche of murderers, not with those who choose to prepare themselves to deal with an elevated threat.

just looks like they are filming another 'fast and furious' movie.