What is being rape/molested like?

What is being rape/molested like?

kinda fun

not as fun as raping/molesting

Wonderful.

I dunno, you'd have to ask my victims

It's like that sudden start you get when your boss taps you on the shoulder to tell you you did something wrong, except it last like a half hour to an hour.

i raped my study partner.. didn't really wanna, but after spending days with her at the library and then spending the night at my house doing our project.. totally jumped on her

totally worth it. she thought it was rape but it was only because she had a boyfriend at the time. bitch was moaning from my dick like crazy and she was so easy to put into different positions

My babysitter made me suck his dick when I was 4 and gave me star wars figures. So ok I guess.

I never knew I was molested until some years ago I was remembering my childhood and then I remembered wrestling with a cousin older than me and I was like wait a minute that wasnt wrestling that fucker was bumping me in the bed thats why he always locked the door.
but then I was like oh well that was in the past and I didnt knew what was going on so Im good.

>What is being rape/molested like?
It is just like having sex, only against your will.

I was like 7 or 8 when my cousin Tony (who was maybe 16-17?) performed sexual acts with me. He never penetrated me, just ate me out and would touch me.
I didn't really understand what it meant at the time but i think it subconsciously affected me.
When I was 13, my brother and i often stayed with our neighbor who was like 17. He was like the cool older kid you wanted to be friends with.
I couldnt sleep one night while we stayed over at his house, so i played on his computer. He said that if his parents found out i was on the computer at 2am, they would be pissed.
So he made me touch him. I didn't want to, so i squeezed my hand as hard as i could. It didn't really affect him.
So he made me lay on the couch and he fingered me ridiculously aggressively. It wasn't pleasing at all. It felt like i was being stabbed.
I am 20 now. 21 in November. I have a great boyfriend whom i've been with for just about 2 years. Sex isn't enjoyable.
I want it, but I dont get off. It's more of a relaxation thing. My boyfriend likes it when i dress up for him.
Sorry for the long story into my personal life. I wasn't really raped or molested in my point of view. Just sexually assaulted. Am i mentally scarred? I dont think so. My not enjoying sex with anyone probably has to do with me as a person, not my experiences.
pic related is me and boyfriend. he's great.

I'm not gonna lie... I came

this guy lol

that's okay. we all react differently.
just incase anyone cared, i just recently found tony over facebook and he has a kid. all i can think about is "what if his kid has to go through that shit"
but it's none of my business so.
it just kinda sucks that i still have those memories of when i was a kid. i'm not traumatized or anything. it just sucks.

Awful, I was molested by a maid when I was 12. She was employed by the family for years. I think she got my brother too. I almost died too, she nearly got caught so she cracked my head on a toilet. I didn't see it, but apparently my brother hit her so hard he broke both of her orbital bones. Her family tried to press charges, but the police told them to fuck off. She died of cancer in prison, which hurt me more than you'd think. It denied me any closure, or vengeance. It would take me years to talk to a woman other than my mom, still more to date. I'm ok now, but it is a long road.
That's not rape. As an actual victim I hope something maims her.

I'm curious how did u meet ur bf? I see a lot of qt's with kinda ugly guys and wonder how did they meet. What did he do to make you want to date him?

Camping with a teenage friend and his Dad and wake up to my friend sucking on me. Roll over and he starts rubbing on my ass. Unwelcome sucking and rubbing . Being sodomized in your sleep makes you confused and angry about people getting the fuck off and do not suck my dick without consent. It was a violating experience and scarred me.

Well fem user I don't have any advice but damn you're hot as hell 10/10

maybe your boyfriend just can't satisfy you

Not too bad

i kekd

Glad you were amused by my childhood trauma. Don't worry, I'm not triggered. Unlike the pork clusters on tumblr, I actually moved on.

M or F?

My sister was sexually abused for a while. Fucked her up pretty bad.

I know this 19yo girl that used to cut herself and avoids being alone with someone she doesn't trust, male or female. i suspected she was at one point molested/raped but i don't wantr to ask. what do you guys think, does it sound like she was molested?

I'm not saying it was rape, but it was borderline.

I was fucking this drunk chick after a night at the bar. She is laying on her stomach and I'm fucking her from behind.

She passes out and I just went to town on her asshole with a little spit.

For me?
At the time I was young so I had no idea what was going on.

Looking back on it makes me feel a while lot of negative emotions.

Just weird how my older sis can do all that shit and pretend nothing happened.

As a 8 or 9 year old, my 16 year old baby sitter would sit on my lap every time i was "bad", but kinda enjoyed it and liked to rub my dick on her ass

Never been raped but being molested wasn't the worst thing in the world. About on par with picture day at school.

Be me 8 years old go to sleep clothed wake up in another bed completely naked no recollection of what happened, i had no idea i got raped until like 5 years later. If your gonna rape someone just drug them, save them the trauma and yourself the jail time.

Not saying any of what happened is okay, but the hormones going at age 17 for a male. They make people crazy.

As far as not enjoying sex, might want to just talk about that with some people you trust.

Might want to explore what does turn you on

i feel for you, just understand that you likely deserved it and hope you get raped and impregnated by a disgusting nigger with aids in a back alleyway

besides that, glad to see you're doing better

I had a girlfriend back in 2007 who got /zero/ pleasure from sex.

Fast forward six years and turns out she's gay. Dislikes the dick. Not saying you're gay, your story just reminded me of this.

Yeah, she wouldn't have been able to consent to anal, so it technically is.

Not a bad deal/10