Who is she/he user?

Who is she/he user?

Mines Ashley, why I let her go is beyond me. I can't stop thinking about her, it really has consumed my thoughts, no girl has ever done this to me.

Who?

Autumn. She is my life

Magdalena.....
she was so pure, and so rare

Anh

KNB. Lost my virginity to her pretty exactly 50 hrs ago.

Would post but name is too unique

Her name is Nikki, and she ruined my fucking life. Should have cut all ties when she told me she couldn't see me as more than a friend, but no, I went and cucked myself fucking wonderfully.

Nastya

hilary

Harambe

Coke. I just did a line, 43 minutes for the next one.

Story?

Sydney, my ex girlfriend who cheated on me for a guy with the same conditions she has (anxiety, depression, etc.) and after him started dating a guy who lived halfway across the country that she met on LoL

Marisa, shes got my dope for me tomorrow

cuuuuuuuuuunt
die in hell

Johnna. She broken things off with me towards the end of high school.
>Now 27 and married.
>Shes divorced.

Saw her at gas station today. She pulled up beside me and talked to me for a long time. Brought back all kinds of feelings I didnt want.

sandra, but i just call her "mom."

Any Anons advice to get rid of feelings, this girl has plagued my thoughts for a year, no matter how much I try she doesn't go away

Gloria

Erika.
You nigger im trying to move on and you are making it difficult
Its bad enough i lm obsessive but now i can't even browse Cred Forums without her in my head.
Shes not coming back so ill just kms ig

Haemee

Fuck your thread.

Lasandra Krystal O'lara Kendric

mickey kleavon

meet other people, move on, occupy yourself instead of shitposting on feels threads then forget about her, sounds cliche but its that simple.

what's the story???

Lilith...

cry loudly while around cuter girls

Annabeth.

Heh, Guess I might as well post mine.

Her name is Grace, or at least that's her American name. She's from Vietnam. I met her about a month ago when she was riding my bus. We never said a word to each other until I racked up the balls to give her a card with my number on it.

There's so many amazing things about this woman that I don't know where to begin. However, there are complications.

She has a boyfriend back in Vietnam that she's no longer in love with, and there's another guy who does tattoos who she is in love with but he has chosen to push her away.

Meanwhile she's made a few friends here. A Chinese guy who's been using her for one night stands. A guy named John who she claims to be her "guardian" of sorts. and some younger guy who treats her more like a "bro."

Her and I lately have been getting to know each other more and this past Sunday and almost every other day this week, things have gotten hot and heavy. She claims that she doesn't want sex, yet she's willing to give it up to me.

Problem is, I've developed feelings for this fucking woman. She claims she has feelings but they aren't in the form of a "lover." I honestly don't know what to do or how to feel.

The only person who really comes to mind is my ex, but we broke up about two months ago, so I'm basically over it

Too many "guy friends" and you arent even fucking yet.

Kayla.

dose aviators.... *sniff*

Julie.

She kept me from killing myself. It took me a year later to figure out what she really meant to me, but she's gone now.

She's claimed she wouldn't stop me... I'm waiting to bring her over to do so.

Fuck you

Bruce...i mean kaitlyn

Cally. I wanna make something happen, but I'm too much of a fucking idiot to get over past relationships. Pretty sure she likes me too

if she doesn't want you romantically she's just manipulating your feelings, whether it be on purpose or accident.

Ariely. I thought it would work, guess i was wrong again.

charlann

Tess. I spent my entire 20s with her. She fucked everybody but me and then left me the day of graduation, after planning it for 6 months.

She texted me last month and said she was sorry and it was all her fault. Shes been seeing a therapist and wants to "release her demons" Easy for her to say, married and pregnant. I didn't respond.

I don't want to be another stepping stone on some "path to recovery" for her. She walked on me enough. I want to trip and fall and twist her ankle every time she thinks of me. I want her to get cancer and fucking die.

Ciera

why does it feel romantic then whenever we're together, This woman let's me hold her hand in the car all the time.

I was reluctantly gonna say Sasha but then I saw someone say coke and immediately realized my "her" is oxycodone, particularly these pink beauties.

Suicide

Juliana, she was my crush a few years ago and we stop talking to each other. After a long time she came by and talked to me again. We've been together since then and i think she is the love of my life.