What's wrong buddy?

Excellent show btw, now tell us what's up nigger

You in Washington?

Shoot up your fucking self faggot.

And an obligatory nypa

Let OP tell his shitty story before you make him die, fag

thanks for remember me to see this show, and don't lose hope

Everything will turn around man. Stay in there

just the standard depression and crippling loneliness....not looking forward to living another 50+ years

nope geogia

im too much of a pussy to do it myself honestly, hence why im asking you guys

Sorry, lows blood sugars..

but how do u know

Man, you must be young then. I'm from Georgia too. What part are you in?

yea i just turned 19 in may. and Suwanee wbu

It's happened to me many times. Ups and downs in life. Unless you're really like, mutation-level ugly or something, you will find someone

>Goto doctor
>Tell him you're fucked in the head
>Get prescribed some shitty addictive drugs
>???
>Profit

Oh damn I'm turning 20 next month. Suwanee is a pretty nice place. Fun fact: there are more women in Atlanta than there are men, so that's good if you like women

it's not even because of my looks i've just always had a negative personality

Sorry shouldn't have told you to kill yourself. Look user, life is like stepping in a pile of shit sometimes, and it takes to for it to wear off your boots. However, one day, if you stick with it, you'll ask yourself "am I gonna let this destroy me and waste more of my life or get back up and push forward?" With overcoming shit you gain strength and resolve, you'll probably look back and be proud of yourself. Hang in there dude, all things pass with time.

how would i get my doctor to prescribe me shit like that though

shoulda been in washington

yea it is a nice place, but idk why i can't enjoy it like everyone else

I'm about the same way. You will meet someone that turns that around though. I assure you as long as you actually try you'll meet people and probably some girl you like that will make you feel better. Hell, as long as you don't purposely avoid people it will work out. I went through the EXACT same feelings at 19. I was out of high school, sort of in college but not meeting anybody, work was trash. It does get better if youre just patient. The main thing is to enjoy your own company. Just go out to the local store or mall or lake or whatever and do whatever YOU feel like doing, that always helps me out

no offense dude but I've heard that so many times since I was 14,15 and nothing's changed

thanks man i hope it gets better

It will man, my kik is undanny if you ever want to talk or something man. You'll work it out

you guys are surprisingly friendly. this is the first time i've posted here and i will eventually :)

I'm not saying that you don't have to put in effort to get out of it. I'm 26, chick is was with got pregnant, bought a house with her, found out kid wasn't mine, lost house. Trust me, I've dealt with hopelessness. I know what I said before sounds cliche as fuck but you gotta just hang in there. Every day try to do something to better yourself and do something that will make you proud of yourself. Slap the shit out of that voice in your head that tells you that "you can't" or "what's the point, I'm a piece of shit". I'm still working on myself too but I'll say just trying everyday helps more than i can articulate.

We can be pretty cool at times. This guy is right though, everyday focus on something else you don't like about yourself or whatever it may be and just work to change that one thing, keep it small though, don't overreach

Well if you explain all your symptoms and shit he/she will start you off on small doses and trying different things until they find out what works for you. It only took me 5 months to get squared away with the right shit

Some fag said it best in a feels thread "we are all assholes to each other because that's how we show that we love each other"

Itll all get better. I was hopless, met a girl, she made me the happiest ive ever been. She broke up with me last week tho. But, shit will get better. Hence why im here and not killling myself

Is OP a beaner?