Is woman-hating on this board really that bad, or is it just a meme? I kinda want to browse Cred Forums

is woman-hating on this board really that bad, or is it just a meme? I kinda want to browse Cred Forums...

people do it to troll, just dont take people seriously on the internet

por que no los dos?

nah, people hate stupid cunts, but that applies to both genders.

Found the aussiefag

Attention seeking little bitch

it is. its a bias. in every single way imaginable.

guys cant get laid, therefore all women are the problem, not him.

guy cant relate to girls, but guy liek guy stuff, therefore all women are the problem, not him. not just a difference in gender.

guy want 10/10 girl. no girl was 1/10 guy. they must be shallow.

Read the no women on the Internet copypasta and you're set.

Just don't admit to being female you attention seeking whore.

nah, you can be woman, just don't make it the point of attention, just keep it to yourself, you'll most likely get swarms of (You)s if you do say that

This board, meh. If you want misogyny, try /r9k/. Also "tits or GTFO" was started by women tired of 14yo boys feeding attention whores.

You'll only know once you've been around the block a few times

And by that time, it will have changed

Just don't mention you're a chick. Who cares if people think an anonymous comment was written by a fag or not.

i know, but for some stupid reason it bothers me that so many people could hate me just for existing...

Nah fam, you don't understand. We don't hate you specifically you attention seeking slut. We hate the fact that you are trying to rub your gender in everyone's face.

Basically saying "LOOK AT MY FUCKING TITS, BUT DON'T" like the attention whore you were raised to be.

The point of anonymity is nearly the exact opposite of this. Here you are supposed to be a face in the crowd, not a whore in the limelight.

You want that?

>>>/twitter/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

If you're American, you'd better get used to it.

tits or GTFO

but i often see women greentext stories or ask for advice, and when they turn out to be women, there are floods of "tits or gtfo" posts or calling women sluts. it happens regardless of whether or not she was trying to get attention for her gender. i just want to know if that's just dumb trolling or if people seriously get angry about women entering a boy's club

That is because Anonymous is a unisex term.

And you forcing the issue that you are female is asking for pity based on your gender. Welcome to the fucking internet, tits or GTFO.

im not asking for pity, or even politeness. i didnt even say i was a girl in the op. i just want to know if lots of people on here get angry when girls post here, because when an user lets people know her gender just because it's relevant to the post (and not to seek attention) people get really mean, even by Cred Forums standards

look at this fucking beta white knight faggot

m-marry me

The whole point is that you're anonymous. This is why I hate women. They are so fucking shortsighted and rediculous. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHO YOU ARE.

It isn't relevant to the post. There are so few times that gender actually matters with respect to the conversations held here.

The only reason people say 'femanon here' is because they know that they're too daft and uninteresting to hold peoples attention without the inherent social advantage their gender provides.

Proof? From what I've seen, if calling out your gender relates to the post (like for advice), you won't get called out on, except for the few trolls. If you call out your gender to be an attention-seeking faggot, anons start getting mad.

Also,
>static gif

Protip: 90% of the people on Cred Forums nowadays are angry loners who are under 20 (and requested under 18) who are sexually frustrated virgins and hate women because it's easier than fixing their own shit.

Source: I'm old as fuck and I've been here way too long.

this x1000000
the only thing worse is a tripfag
and a female tripfag... well..... yikes

You're making me angry by saying stupid shit, not by "existing" not by having female specific issues, but for saying stupid shit. Do you understand why your question is stupid? It's because you're stupid. Not to say all women are stupid, but for sure you are. Or this is bait. In which case hahah you got me.

If you consider yourself empowered yet want to be treated differently from men then I dislike you immensely.
If you are rational and don't think you're special for having a vagina then I could probably be ok with you.

That being said, I hate weeaboo shit.

absolutely epic false flag my friend, i'm sure everyone believes you mister oldfriend

Witnessed

Tits or gtfo. Simple.

Project harder faggot

At least tripfagging doesn't come with a benefitial sympathy-attention effect attached.

wait, why is it stupid? i know i havent been on here long, but it really seems like a large portion of Cred Forums hates women. i dont think it's a stupid question

so browse. You don't need to consume the things you think are hate. just move past them.

plus if you retain your anonymity, it will never be aimed at you. But you already knew all of this didn't you?

You must also think that a large majority of Cred Forums are homo trap loli loving basement dwelling underage kids

I really hope in my heart of hearts that there isn't some hideously insecure girl trying to enjoy Cred Forums but can't because she feels hated despite the total anonymity. Mostly because the phenomenon is possible only if the individual suffers severe intellectual disabilities and crippling insecurities.

not him. Why is it your business if people hate something? It literally doesn't matter. Survey the source material yourself and make a judgement call. If you don't like what you see, leave, otherwise keep browsing. It's stupid because you don't need to ask, and the question doesn't even need to be answered.

And then come back with the history-- bang~.

Right on the lips; pendeja.

As a femanon, sometimes being a woman is integral to the post that I'm making.

it's not about the anonymity, it's about the fact that it seems like a really large number of guys hate all women, which makes me nervous.

Just like that one.

I'm a woman on this board and *I* hate women. Sooooo yes? Maybe if they spent a single moment of their lives actually trying to develop skills or personalities instead of just latching onto things like feminism or just letting a guy do all the work. Sigh... man I hate women.

If you think that your opinions and thoughts are intrinsically dependant on your gender then you are a retard. You're hopelessly brainwashed by indoctrination and it's pathetic

Not likely. And if it truly is, you probably won't get hate for it.

People are just trying to be edgy because most of them are underage and/or virgins. Do your thing homeboy.

idk why it matters, i just dont like the idea of a bunch of guys hating me. you dont have to be in this thread if you dont want to answer...

Good, you should be nervous you retarded cunt.

I know this is bait. Why am I responding?

Again, what does that even matter? Why on earth would this make you nervous? The people here have no power over you, and their feelings are completely inconsequential.

The problem is that you're mentally ill, then.

i know. but a lot these posters think that every time a femanon offhandedly posts her gender, she's whoring. why is the default gender male?

There is real hate, troll hate and bandwagon hate. You can never tell by one post. But the general rule is that you prove your status as a woman with your tits photographed and time stamped, or leave.

That is the point, if you don't like it then leave.

And yeah a lot of the people here are lonelyish men with shitty views of women. Either shit talk them back or ignore them there is plenty of people who aren't that.

Or go to another board. This seems like a you problem and yeah when people are pissy at women just know they're sad people.

jesus fuck you've already got serveral legitimate answers and continue to troll for replies. You're part of the problem.
>bothering to rename those files

Anonymous has no gender, that's kind of the thing

The problem here is with you, not members of Cred Forums, or Cred Forums as a whole. There will be no issue if you don't make one. If you see a thread you don't like (for exampe, threads about hating on women), keep scrolling, and don't be complaining about it here.

Kill yourself attention whore

Hon, Nobody really gives a Fuck at the End of the day. the won't go out on the streets to murder you.

will you be my waifu?

It doesn't matter if you don't like it. There are lots of things that exist that lots of people don't like. My point stands, you won't find an answer by asking. Go see for yourself and make the call. I highly suggest you just ignore the parts you don't like. This place is a microcosm; you have no control over things, do your best to choose what you consume.

yeah but in the real world it gets scary walking in public places at night knowing that there are a bunch of guys who dont like you. i'm not very strong or fast, so i dont think i could deal with it. isnt that reasonable?

Never relevant to post your gender.

ABANDON THREAD- ATTENTION WHORE IS WHORING

Maybe.

I mean.. you *can* sage you faggot.

If I knew who you were, I would gouge your eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Only if you don't have a waifu already.

There are social advantages to the female side. Default to male, the disposable who cares gender, keeps things fair.

Holy shit. No one cares if you are a girl. Just fucking post or lurk. No one needs to know.

Rewrite your post to say, "im a victim of sexual abuse and im scared to walk alone at night" you'll get a thousand anons who know what you've been through and want you to feel better. You'll also get 100 anons who want to rape you. But that's besides the point. Just, get help.

now im just not sure which to respond to

Me, of course.

Kek

This isn't outside. There is no risk here. Learn to revel in the fact that anything that would be scary here normally is functionally powerless - because it's only words here.

Nothing is changing by posting here. It isn't anyone elses responsibility to handle things for you. If that's really true, find a way to cope. You need to learn to deal with your reality the same way the rest of us learned to deal with ours.

There are no WOMEN or GIRLS on the internet, unless they post tits. Just don't fucking draw attention to yourself or these virgin faggots will try to fuck you sideways.

This
Random means there will be horrific disgusting shit on a regular basis; no different than terrorist attacks and bombings. But also you'll get exceptional things on a regular basis; the bad happens as often as the good.

Most of it is average. Bell curve of image and text posts over a day will mostly feature mundane discussion like this.

yes.

I fucking hate you. You seem like the most moronic, emotionally impulsive, attention seeking user.

Now I'm going to do what everyone does when they see something they don't like on Cred Forums. Keep scrolling.

Don't take people on the internet seriously. Spread this to everyone who does.
Also no girls on the internet even with tits provided. Remember this rule.

Hey OP i'm trans MtF half of Cred Forums wants to fuck me half wants to kill me and half wants to murder fuck me. I deal with it and move on.

And even more people in the world want to kill me, being afraid of things that probably won't happen is no way to live.

I know that nothing will happen to be here, but I'm pretty social late at night. I just want to know if a lot of guys might hurt me is all

No one can hurt you, it's the fucking Internet, as you've already been told. Confirmed troll.

>Hey OP i'm trans MtF half of Cred Forums wants to fuck me half wants to kill me and half wants to murder fuck me. I deal with it and move on.
I'm part of the half that just doesn't give a fuck

m8, again, no one can hurt you here. It's literally impossible.

try talking to a therapist if you're really so worried; It seems to me that you have anxiety; or at least try talking about it to someone you know. it's a lot easier than to try to change everybody's opinion.

>and 2/3 ignore my attention whoring
>and 5/8 don't care

I know no one will hurt me just because I post here. I just want to know if there are a lot of guys out in public that might attack women. This seems like a good place to ask about troubled men

Pretty much this.

We can't hurt you on Cred Forums. if you're talking about the real world then there's a very low chance of ever getting hurt ( If you don't call attention to yourself or walk around in the ghetto ). people usually don't harm others without a good reason.

>I just want to know if there are a lot of guys out in public that might attack women.
Not, there aren't.

>This seems like a good place to ask about troubled men
I don't get what you're on about.

That's an awfully long distance from 'is woman-hating on this board really that bad?' - the question you actually asked at the beginning.

There are likely a number of men that 'might' attack women out dwelling in the ether. Whether there's 'a lot' is impossible to determine, and a lot is subjective to boot. I don't see what asking that question, here or anywhere else, does for anyone.

That's the impression I get tbh

all the time bro, when im walking around and i see a woman i just instantly have to attack and rape her.

seriously, i know people here are retarded but thats a pretty retarded thought.

Most people go on here for the same reason you do to have fun and say whatever they want

Took the words right out my mouth

>code plane
That's a cipher surface dipshit

>Cred Forums was never good.
>what happened to cam whore threads?
>feminine penis.

femanon here yes, this board hates us girl, because we dont give them what between our legs, losers tbh. dont be ashamed to show your gender, these anons need to check themselves.

First off, fuck off, go back to wherever you came from
If you're looking for love and attention, go somewhere else you fucking fairy
Retards like you are already invading Cred Forums, it's practically a safe space now
Secondly, no, they don't, there are way more chicks on here than before, and they will be respected like everyone else if they're okay, but attention whoring like a little cunt will create a shitfest of hate against your bitch ass
gtfo

>bait
no

>2/10 made me reply.

TITS OR GTFO

No. I'm a femanon and I hate women too. See

so about that becoming my wife

hehe I don't know if I sh-should start posting here HEHEHE
Can SOMEONE give advice? I don't know if I'm ready to be a big girl, is Cred Forums is a n-n-nice site?
OwO
help me out guys! positive vibes! :D O///O
get. the. fuck. out.

Chill it's not like these people mean it if it is so they probably got blue balled by some bitch

if you do hate women that's because you're a fat girl, probably with no tits and low self-esteem, in that case these nerds on this board is exactly your type. You hate us real women because we're attractive and successful, and we're not afraid to let these assholes know that we're women and we're strong, independent, and intelligent, these qualities put fear into the hearts of these nerds, because being a smart nerd is all they have, and when they see a women like me be better at it than them they feel emasculated. go be a lesbian somewhere else yo you fucking whale.

but what if I'm a fem user and I hate myself?

that's why you're here

>projecting this hard

then kill self or don't

infinite kek

Wew lad

All the femenons in this thread seem like the female versions of those people who always say they're so much smarter than everyone else and that no one can understand their brain capacity.

>L-l-look guys i'm just like you i hate women too amirite they're all too girly.

Still here, user-kun.

I'm not fat, though my tits are smaller. As to self esteem, I don't really give enough of a shit about anything to even have that be a concern, so I'm just gonna say you're wrong there. I'm a thin cute grad school student with a bf who is just intelligent enough to realize that 2016 is the year of the fucking do nothings. All women these days do is just play along with the puppet strings. I never fucking see them do anything original or of their own accord. It's all fucking stupid. They just prance around about social issues and go way overboard with it while pretending they are the heroes here. You know what? No. Not even worth going further into this. You're garbage and you know it. Fucking worthless.

Ultimate bait decider
OP post pic and timestamp or gtfo

>"tits or GTFO" was started by women tired of 14yo boys feeding attention whores.
>"tits or GTFO" was started by women
>started by women
>women
>Cred Forums

>real women
>on Cred Forums on saturday
>choose one

not the guy who replied but it looks like user is fucking triggered
the social life isn't treating you well is it?
post pic and timestamp or you're permanently a neckbeard in our eyes

took the b8 m8. no good will come of this.

waht is happening

>I kinda want to browse Cred Forums...
Then browse Cred Forums, stop making shit about you and go call a trap-lover a fucking queer. If you think that a bored with sexism in it is enough to turn you off from the bored, then go back to Facebook.

Nah you sounds like a pretty large social reject that can't handle "normies" and says they're "so don't care" even though you seem to have a pretty big speel about how worthless they all are.

Okay.

The tits or gtfo rule is in place for a reason. Following the rule, it is ok to be female on the internet, just don't use it for attention. You can disclose your gender if it is relevant to the topic at hand wothout tits and timestamp, so don't let the newfags abuse the rule.

Hilldog is shilling Feminism

OOh my god
There it is
I can see it in your eyes
>I was rejected
>The problem isn't with me
>It's with the normie chicks
>they're soooo unoriginal
so much fucking kek
this is coming from a femanon
I can post a pic if you want
Loving the glasses btw
No one is gonna ask for a timestamp bc you look like a sack of entitled sjw shit

>cute

Well shit i'm not worried about passing cause it won't be hard to look better than you.

>hates women
>sjw shit
That's not how logic works, I'm afraid.

see
you whore

When did I say I hated women you dumb cunt
This is the first reply I've made in this thread

>one chick actually makes sense for once on here and Cred Forums shuns her
Welp. This is why none of you have girlfriends.

Not you. Me.

pegs on nips or riot!

CHeck em

pic then feg

Not lesbian
Are you narcissistic to the point where you believe you're the only chick on Cred Forums to ever "make sense"
The amount of fucking autism
You're spewing shit about how "normie girls are stoopid" and calling it "making sense" because you have a vagina
Fuck. off.

Not bad frankly.

TITS NOAWWW!!!!!!!!!! U fuggin Hoar!!!!!!!!!

The fuck, that has to be a troll

Show us your tits and ass

i'd rape u if u were alone at night on the street

Not him but I just sort of assumed the same thing. I've never had any of the problems with women that people here seem to bitch about. I'm pretty sure most people blame the other mysterious gender instead of reflecting on why they're undesirable and improving themselves.

People probably won't love you for being you, in all honesty. You must work to become a more desirable human being rather than desiring that better people had lower standards. If you think all women suck, you probably suck and attract women that suck. Ultimately, you are the sucky root of the problem. Therefore you must work hard to not suck.

I assume people are lazy and would rather just blame other people though.

I'd say like 3/4 of people are just memeing at you though with the misogyny.

It's an unrelated thread asking for programming help. And a different bait thread

Yeah I got that now as well after checking, but thx

You didn't even make an argument... you just said things... Please. Prove to me that women are capable of using a single brain cell for once in their lives. PLEASE.

Zipties on nips now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maec em bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

has the same animu pics though

Cute even!

But that's not the date... Look a lot like a girl I went to high school with. Isn't, but striking resemblance. She was really not a nice person.

>those hands
That's a trap, fellas.

idk about you but it's the 23rd here

The only reason to ever reveal that you are female on Cred Forums is to take advantage of the perks of being female. Since we are online, we will never get anything for giving you special treatment, so if you want special treatment, we need to at least see your tits

it's called perspective
my hands are close to the camera fuckwit

>this defensive about it
Confirmed.

Your butthurt is reaching critical mass.

Oh hey that's right. Time zones. Well congrats. You're pretty. Enjoy that