Ask a former intelligence officer anything

Ask a former intelligence officer anything...

What is your IQ

Why are you wrong so much; also why do our leaders listen to you tea leaf readers?

Why are you an intelligence officer if you're fucking retarded?

Intelligence officer meaning what? My dad was in military intelligence (SADF) but he didn't do anything exciting, or if he did he's not telling.

Ever get off in uniform?

Why the fuck are on Cred Forums ?

How safe is it posting on Cred Forums?

Eat shit and die.

Never measured my IQ, but that's not why we're wrong

I run with some edgy nazi memers in real life I met of the internet. What are the chances they are agents?

I would say we are right more often than wrong, but at the same time, we are forced to make "safe" calls, so it's hard to be called wrong when the details are that vague

Military intelligence covers a lot of ground. Some of it is what you see in the movies. Some of it is filing paperwork.

Never said I wore a uniform. But chicks love a well dressed dick.

Too many drinks...plus was challenged by someone.

What do you mean by "safe?" What are you posting on Cred Forums?

Tried it once. Didn't die. Passed it on.

1)Is the data you keep on us to be used to squash political dissidence?
2)fbi user said the government can control the weather but not for war. Well for what then?
3) what is the coolest thing about being a spook?
4) any juicy tid bits you can feed us?

Depends. Some neo-nazi groups aren't smart enough to use the webs. others won't talk to nazis they don't know

Frog pictures made with Paint.

Do aliens exist and are abductions known? Also Sasquatch?

Why aren't you currently an intelligence officer?

Checked

do u hav to b smart?

> intelligence officer
> former

1. no...political dissidence keeps the masses distracted from what's really important. the more you argue about meaningless shit, the less you notice about what's really going on.

2. the government cannot control the weather. they can barely control the media. however, they are interested in how to recover from weather events faster than others.

3. the coolest thing about being a spook (for me at least) is recognizing that tech will never replace people. the same reason that people get their accounts hacked (social engineering) is the same reason that spooks get the data they're looking for.

4. professional wrestling is real.

Yes. that is safe.

Also military intel officer. We do nothing exciting. You are all wasting time with this faggot. Sits behind his desk sucking dicks and making PowerPoint safety briefings while signing motor pool bullshit.

the government has no proof aliens do not exist. they also have no proof sasquatch does not exist.

What's the attraction to lying on the internet, or pretending to be something you clearly are not?

retired. non-disclosure agreement just expired.

How deep does the invasion on our privacy really go in the united states of corpocracy?

sup grandpa

Why is Hilary Clinton not in jail, I have to do cyber awareness challenge 3 times a year and if i did that i would be in jail.

V/r YN2

1)So whats really going on?

2)Do we control the government or do they control us?

3)could you find out who i am right now?

did not say "military intelligence officer" although i do know that most military intelligence officers do sit behind her desk sucking dick..i've had my share

Answer me op, im ready to have a serious convo

i imagine the same reason everyone else lies on the internet. there's no way to actually prove this to you, right? either believe me or don't, but i will answer questions for a while longer

it depend on your online presence. the us government has the ability to capture everything posted to the web...they don't have enough analysts to read it all

I assumed.

Guys love a well dressed dick too.

I don't fell that old

go navy! i believe Hillary should be in jail, but i think the fbi didn't think they had a strong enough case. military punishments don't have the same standards as regular civilian courts. military people can be punished at a very much lower standard than most other. that and the clintons are the most corrupt family since the kennedys

1. what's going on in regards to what?

2. most people are not that involved, so "we" let the government control us

3. from this location, i cannot find out who you are right now. from my old location, it might take a little work, but yes, ip addresses, even through most basic vpns (with enough computers) can be traced

Is their ultimate goal to make us keep believeing that money is a real thing and everything is ok, aamd that the banks run the entire planet and we are their chaddle?

Ok whats going on in regards to the current election? Is Hillary only working on making an empire for herself and her cronies or does she have the interest of the public in mind? Is she going to win the election fairly or otherwise?
Is she in bed with Trump?

Also is it possible that industry, manufacturing particularly will make a come back in this country?

Does the U.S. have the ability to maintain a global supremacy?

What should I do for a living? I love psychology, and it's truly fascinating for me. I'd love to be a psycologist one day. On the other hand, I can follow the family tradition of being a lawyer, and ny connections would give me a leg up. But that life sounds not good to me. They work so much just to pay off their loans

The seed of evil has been planted. And they are growing it well. Feeding off our hard work and our minds just so they can be in power forever. Men think in life times, governments think in centuries and it is happpening now. Before you know it nothing will be illegal, technology will be used to satisfy ever desire so that they can feed our energy back to the earth. The living organism that we are a part of
And the become immortal through this.

No

Do they have any proof that aliens do exist

who is big brother

Shit like pixel junk is just mind control nonsense. They want you distracted while they try to get deeper into your pockets, makeibg you rely on them, doing nothing for yourself. The easist way to have a slave is to tell it is free.

1. no intelligence officer will be able to say what is in hillary's mind. we look outside the country. my opinion, based on studying people, is that hillary is most definitely interested in furthering her own private interests (as is trump). neither has the public in mind, it is more about which values the public has that I can use to further my goals.

2. industry can most definitely make a comeback in this country. but it will probably look different that what we are used to. We (the US) is good at finding ways to make things cheaper, and then sending those ways overseas. So you have to be involved in the actual finding of the ways to make things cheaper, if that makes sense.

3. how do you define "global supremacy?" some chinese fighter aircraft are on par (or ahead of ours) and their surface to air missiles can beat anything we have. but our tactics and training is far ahead of anyone else...

get drunk. decide what makes you happy. if you can live off of that, do it

Why not be a psychologist and use the lawyers aas a leg up for that? Im becoming a psychologist as well. Lawyers can refer people to psychologists. They often do. Do what makes you happy man. Its not worth it to make others happy in the end.

How did you get those zits around your pussy. I thought most I.O.'s were dudes anyway...

but women will end the world

there is no proof that aliens do not exist

is this a real question?

never said that was my picture... i can add more if you like her zits

So what youre saying is that you cant tell me they exist. Because thats against an oath. But that they really do exist. i gotcha.

That is your picture! Otherwise, why fuckin' post it? I don't fukkin' get you, YOU TRYING TO FUCK WITH ME?!?!

i took no oath...that's tv stuff

yes

Fuck you then, let's fuckin' go...RIGHT NOW!!!! Ya can't pull that psy-ops I.O. bullshit on me, I'm in control of my mind!!!

Dont you have to sign a contract saying you wont divulge shit or something

yes. you are in control of your mind. i have nothing to do with what you view on the web or how you will dress tomorrow...

yes. depending on the content, it expires after a certain time period...and of course, it try to hide my shit anyways

Whats the craziest thing you can tell me that you know

Was the Kennedy assassination done by Lee Harvey Oswald?
Why was he killed?

professional wrestling is real...also, kaitlyn jenner is a man

Your the fag who was playing at being George clooney last week ... Gotcha ...fucking pog

Please do add more.

the assassination was done by lee harvey oswald. he was killed by a random actor that just happened to play into our plans

what do you have against george clooney? he bangs the best broads

also, most people here won't know "pog"...please explain how you are not, but others are

Tell me about TOR. Is there an NSA 0day for it yet?

you ever get to blackmail anyone successfully, and tips?

Bob Lazar, real or bullshit?

Fuck the other anons, George. Ur a fucking pog

how about this

the idea behind TOR is good. but feds are after that network now, and it's only a matter of time

never tried

which percentage of nodes do they control already, and what would the gov do with that?

do they care about non us citizens, if for example somone is doing something ilegal there (cp)?

there is no such thing as us department of naval intelligence...if we go with the military, it's a standard us military id card...it will in no way identify us as intelligence personnel

is that a tattoo? are you army or marines?

what are you having to drink?

i can't speak to percentages....that's not my area of expertise...the federal government does not care about what you download...as far as non us citizens are concerned, it is the explicit duty of the cia to observe/act on foreign "issues"

Want me to leak some secrets in here tht I "acciddntally" got or nah? (100% accidental no lies nope nope I swer lol xdddd benis)

Always Faithful. Super Critical Eye Poker on High Pressure Stand-By... To go were no pog will ever go ; )

I have read that the DARPA has tech that is 20 years ahead of anything the public knows about. Can you tell us about any of it?

i like bourbon

What secret society did you belong to?
Use the real name, the normies won't know

i wasn't in darpa...but those guys are paid to think that far ahead. from the tech that is available to us now, and seeing how they held things in the past, i can almost guarantee that they are 20 years ahead of what we know...

i got drafted right out of my school....i never made it into any secret society

flask?

George clooney was never drafted

nope...pour it in the glass...

i'm not george clooney, at least not the george clooney that you know. but when i say "drafted" i don't mean military, but rather government

any favorite hardware (edc)?

Damn . i wanted to talk to George again before i go C.W.T.

T

Do the ISPs help / know how the government collects all of their data or are they in the dark? Is Room 641A a real thing and if so how many others are there?

depends on what you want...if travelling in a foreign country, you can't have that with you...so how do you improvise?

at home, carry what's comfortable and functional. and be aware of the local laws

by all means, post here, i'm sure he will read and respond

>pic related - here's a picture of a dude making a picture of your drink of choice. lick the screen and hope your tongue doesn't hit that dude's hairy ass.

i believe the ISPs know the govt can collect the data. some ISPs make it easier than others. all of them will eventually comply with us federal regulations

?

Gotcha ...night George

because it's the interwebs and not the fucking starship Enterprise.

>government drafted just out of school
>i never made it into any secret society
You didn't pick the bad guys, at least. They're on the darker side of gray, but they're not entirely misled. I just hope you peruse files with caution, and watch your back knowing that they do things they probably shouldn't. Unless of course you don't care, in which case they'll probably leave you alone or entice you forward.

more than likely, i've been used by the "powers that be." i've done things without having all the information, so i'm sure that i've been a tool of the government, even when it goes against what i personally believe...but that's the thing about being at my level, you don't see it...you just do

forgot to post a pic

okay, let's say the dude standing next to you could get thru all that b.s. and he just fell down ded ded. what would you wish he was packed with?

What kind of shape is the U.S. economy really in these days?
Will inflation fall anytime soon?
Will things start to get easier for working families anytime soon?
Also please post more of that fucki g hottie

were you an analyst or did you work in the field?

That's what they do, user. I've been aware of this shit since I was a kid since I knew the world didn't work the way mommy and daddy always said it did (though my parents were never redpill, they were never fully blue either).
I'll tell you my secret society user. I can only get profit or credibility from it. I'm The Clown. IIRC he's labeled as a demonic entity because of the 80s metal movement, but he's been sending messages back as far as mozart.
It's real shit though. I've got the smallest operation ever, even though I'm kind of one of those "powers that be" now. It's pretty unstoppable when you can't find me or stop me from doing what literally has to be done.

Is the Clinton kill list legit?
Do they really off people?

Wtf

guns, of course, if you can get ammo...knives, if used properly, can be just as deadly, but now you have to get close, and i don't like fighting up close

IIRC?

economy-i'm a spook..i don't look at us internally
inflation - see above
working class - define easier
hottie - i do have more of her

If I recall correctly

yes, but depending on the office, there isn't really a difference

Is the Iran nuclear deal a piece of shit, or will it actually do some good?

Ok, real question this time. What's the biggest problem we're facing when it comes to the destabilized regions of eastern Africa and Syria/The Middle East? Is it warlords? Is it rivalling counterintelligence groups? Crimelords? Mixes of all?

Hmmm ... I always zone out on" DIO" before we drop ... Must be something to it . so whos behind the music?

any neat gadgets you and company encountered?
>pic is kinda 007'ish, right?

ok...sounds like an intelligent question...my question to you is do you think those regions have an impact on us national security?

I'm trying to,ask interesting questions but i just don't know what the fuck i should ask.
How much shit goes down in the name of national security that the public never hears about ie happinings.
Did you fuck that ugger in the pictures?
Oh Um why do they want our guns?
I like the second just the way it is.

cool pic...but small caliber and not much "re-use" value...if i had to use that gun, i'd rather use a knife, it would be much easier to confirm a kill

Will the working class be able to buy more with their paychecks.

Yes, but very negligible. I have pretty full faith in our intelligence agency in the ability to spot and subdue terror attacks before they come to U.S. shores.
Music is an expression of the soul, and the soul exists outside of space and time. You could say that God wrote all tunes on Earth, but because God is puritan you could just as likely say that the devil wrote all tunes on Earth. After all, when your heart starts pumping and you begin to revel, it is an act of Satan.

It's all from what perspective you view the music. Personally? I think I play in tandem with the group, and they're using my ideas as much as they're using their own. We hit a wavelength, and even though I've heard a song for the first time I play every note in my head perfectly, sometimes I can even sing along (although vaguely, as if I know the words and the melody).

can you say how many kills you have?

How long have we been supplying guns and drugs to the third world, and did we intend for this to hit the third world hard, or Russia and competing communist countries?

That's funny. Does that make you an unintelligence officer?

Goddamn pog ...George explain messages in the music allway back to mozart .I. Met a band of. SOG's in the desert that had those fucking clown tats ...them some zoned out dudes.

1. how much shit goes down? lots...your government does stuff you would never imaging...but it really is (in our minds) trying to protect you
2. Yes...part of my cover was to have sex with the girl in the pictures. she's dead now, and has an unmarked grave in Arlington
3. we don't want your guns...even the ones that want your guns know that they can't even mention it without getting slammed...no one is taking our guns...and if they tried, you would have most of the government against it

not a question for intelligence agencies

> she's dead now, and has an unmarked grave in Arlington

was she also an intelligence officer?

i could... would anyone on this POS website believe it and would it actually matter?

ever had to get a confession from someone - or break a code?

unfortunately, that's more of a business decision, and our government allows too much to be done in it's name, when it should not

I guess it only matters if they weigh on your conscience, but of course, that's an internal matter

more of a "your analysis" officer...read it slow, you'll get it eventually

no, but she ended up in the US military

Iran and North Korea love to saber rattle. Do they pose any real threat in terms of an attack to the U.S., whether sponsored or direct?

yes

that is true...i do have to take ambien to sleep through the night, but its not the dead that keep me awake at night

anyone come close to solving that big
code wall yet?

Hoo-Rah

what keeps you up? knowing the true state of the world, or having been involved in dangerous work that makes you look over your shoulder, or PTSD, or something else entirely?

kryptos

yes...even without nukes, north korea's missiles can reach the us...and iran just dresses funny, there's no way we can trust them

Damn, they were really doing it for the bux? That's some blackwater shit right there...

>3. we don't want your guns...even the ones that want your guns know that they can't even mention it without getting slammed...no one is taking our guns...and if they tried, you would have most of the government against it

Fucking sweet.
I remember Clinton (Bill) saying pro gun control is political suicide.

1) Can you guys tap into traffic cameras to track someone?
2)Is there any way to tell if I am being survailed? Not that I'm doing anything wrong just curious.

3) How likely is it that marijuana will be legal federally in the next few years?

for me, it's knowing that i have 3 kids and a wife, and we all pretend to be normal....they know little about what i did, and for me its about trying to be normal.

What were you doing in kansas?

it seems insane for North Korea to just launch a missile at the U.S. though without provocation--but is that a plausible scenario? Is their government/military really that nuts?

George you been poisoning wells?

Be more brainwashed scrub

1. yes, any traffic camera is more than likely available to any government institution

2. you can learn to recognize surveillance techniques by attending any one of the many classes available out there now...it's not just for the paranoid.

3. legalizing MJ will be a tough sell...there are too many "legitimate" government organizations against it. (by the way, i am all for 100% drug legalization...tax the shit out of it)

dorothy

yes, they are that nuts...but their missiles can't reach all of the USA

Ha!

alright...i have a few minutes left...get those important questions in

Yeah, I heard mostly west coast, but I'm a civilian

So George.... Enlighten me on "the clown"

what are you're best available career prospects after retirement from your government work?

yes, north korea's missiles can reach the west coast...do we really need california?

>2. you can learn to recognize surveillance techniques by attending any one of the many classes available out there now...it's not just for the paranoid.

And where do i find something like this?

1)you obviously love your country so I ask how do you feel about our place in the freedom index?

2) Any hand tips for becoming a successful business man online?

government consultant...or write a book under a different name and then get on the news as an "expert"

what should Americans really be most concerned about in the world?

How many intelligence officer's does it take to screw in a light blub?

You never answered this question, OP

stay away from cleaning, stripping and gardening then?

If I were to make a phone call from some country in the middle of nowhere, can it be picked up? How far does the surveillance network stretch around the world?

none...we keep you in the dark

Why was Kennedy killed?

Ha! Now tell me about those clowns

sorry...got stuck looking at naked women...the thing is, none of those have a direct impact on how you live your life, so the question is more how the US as a whole cares about those...i don't think we do, nor should we...but then again, i was just a lowly paid tool of the government, i'm only recently allowed to think for myself

How is the screening process for a high level crime? Maybe like tracking down a high stakes drug dealer, or tracking down a renowned hacker?

Aliens?

Is the Clinton kill liat legit?
Do they kill people/have people killed?

do you mean for entering the intelligence business?

before you speak of clinton kills...make sure you are behind enough firewalls...clintons do not like that kid of language

Come on man. Is it true or not?

Answer this

What intelligence store did you buy yours at.

How many intelligence did you office?

real questions get real answers

This is a real question.

How many of the conspiracy theories are true (none specifics but a decent enough hint at the ones that are)
Like Rowell,jfk, 9/11 government intrude crack to inner city, lsd in the water ?

You know stuff like that

Also are there any major incidents that the government were involved in and we had no idea? (I know that's a yes but maybe elaboration

ANSWER THIS

answered above

I just want to know the truth. It's fine if you don't know.

This.

no one ever wants to answer this.

alright, suns coming up...time to get to get to work...i'll be back online in 12 hours...use code word canada

Maybe the sad truth is We are alone
But the money genrated from the theories is too good to tell everyone different

Getting ignored is tougher than being told no sometimes.

Fuck you.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Answer that fucking wise guy.

about 1.000

about half that