Hi Cred Forums. So I've never bought coke before today and one of my friends bought himself 3.5g of it for $230...

Hi Cred Forums. So I've never bought coke before today and one of my friends bought himself 3.5g of it for $230. So I gave him $80 for a g just to try it out and this is what he gave me. Is this the right amount and how's the quality? When I tried to break the coke, it was almost like "butter" and easily sticked to the side of my credit card. Is that good?

Sounds and looks good try it.
Take some on your fingertip rub it on your teeth if they turn numb after 3-5minutes take a line. Good job OP you have just testes and taken cocaine

bump

OP thats acid, melt it in a spoon, then drop it on your tongue

No its not good quality, See how white it is... its cut to shit. Quality yayo will be a yellowish, or pinkish. Which is really hard to get btw. Most of the stuff you see is white, or an off white. Its probably got alot of isatol in it, could be some baby laxative aswell cut into it.

Some will stick to the side of a card

But its defo been re-rocked

You say like "butter" explain a bit more?

You payed the right price. Coke shouldn't be damp or wet, or gummy. It should dry itself out really quick. If not, then it's probably cut with something weird. Do a small bump and let us know...

low quality bait

Yellow purple? Wtf are you on about man

Interesting, I've always just put the coke on the tip of my tongue and let it sit there for a minute and if it went numb then I got the shit that I wanted
I've yet to hear of pink or yellow coke... I mean I've seen documentaries of cartel making coke and the end result was always a white powder/brick

Yeah that purple shit is bullshit

Remember to write in the thread when you're on your high.

a G cost $60 in my hood

I meant like butter because it feels super soft. Like when I get this little nug and press my card against it, it doesn't break apart, instead it just molds around the card. Look at the next pic

It's very payable. I mean I've been drying it all day long and it's just remained the same consistency all throughout the day

looks good, just too wet. put it on a baking sheet in the oven at 350 with the door cracked. it will flake up

i thought coke was supposed to be like dust

^ pretty much

i thought it was an anus

Jesus you paid $80 for a g? too much. $50-$60 for a gram is about the price you should pay

All depends where you live, it's $80 a gram here in southern Canada.

no that is standard in some places, OP be prepared to spend a shit ton of money on that crap

also dont put it in the oven

Pro tip, put some in a cigarette and smoke it, like a big line, take a little tobacco out and put the line in, then put the tobacco back and top it off with some more

then smoke the cigarette, best ever

He also said it's fish scale quality, what exactly does that mean? I'm about to make a line btw.

hard times eh

Fish scale means it is effing good. If you do a line start with a bump wait 10 minutes and kill the rest of the line

yea :/

Your coke is shit and you should feel bad. Fish scale is shiny but flaky. Your shit is shiny because of a shitty cut job. $80 for a g from a friend? I would go back and punch him in the throat if I were you.

Pic related is half of the g I got for 50

Fish scale means that when it catches the light it should have a slight rainbowy sheen to it like a fishscale catching sunlight

Someone with experience help. Posted this in my own thread, but no help and not much replies.

Hey fellow opiate / opioid addicts,

Scored some fentanyl. Approximately 50mcgs worth. Will be shooting up 25mcs tomorrow when I obtain an IV or syringe and saline.

I have taken several opioids in my life, including oxycodone, hydrocone, and the most strongest I have ever taken, oxycontin. I was a severe addict, but I didn't let my addiction control me and resort to extreme lengths to get a fix.

Question: how high will 25mcgs make me? How long will it last? Should I just do 50mcgs?

that coke legit looks bad

Like I told you in you're thread, I hope you OD you stupid fucking junkie.

In your hood? Where the fuck do you think you are to be talking like that faggot
50 a gram here in SoCal 120 for 3.5 if you know people probably less

Fentanyl is a fucking EPIDEMIC rn dude be careful I am not bullshitting you. That shit has been causing ODs nationwide because of misinformation / it being cut with heroin.

Tread very fucking lightly with that shit and tbh 25mcs seems too much especially for a first time use of the drug. Please do thorough research on the drug and proper dosages and then when you're done do some more research.

Why are you on a drugs thread if you're just here to bitch faggot

by the time it get to canada, its cut to hell, maybe 15-20% is actual coke

where in socal? closer to the beaches or inland?

I never said it was good. But I guarantee you I didn't get shafted like OP did.

You dont know much about coke do you?

KEK.

I've done my research. Just never taken it, so I need answers from those with experience. This is pure pharm shit, not street shit from China.

Just why? Do research on potency compared what you are used to. Also method of absorption also will change effect and length of the high. I wouldn't do it personally but hey it's your life. Fyi if you want something to shoot up do a gel opana 40

Ex coke head here that's good stuff should also smell like diesel fuel too the less cut the stronger the odor

Your blow is shit kid lol good blow has the oil in water sheen its white and smells of diesel and should be in rock form if it's flaky its cut you should have to break your own rocks up into flakes/powder

>tfw midwest and even if I could find some its all bunk as hell around here

A toast to all my Cred Forumsretherens. Nothing special, just a Lil bump :)

If it's pure that's all the more reason to tread lightly..

You can always take more but you can never take less be safe man

>ITT: Nobody knows the difference between coke and crack.

Hahah.

I hate when I see people spread out tiny fucking lines that are a mile long

Just make it like one inch and fat

thanks OP i wanna do coke now. have the source but heard it was kinda eh so im not sure if i should

I'm not bitching about coke, I snort coke occasionally. You're injecting opiates stronger than morphine into your veins lol. This isn't a junkie thread.

this guy is telling you about PCP. Please be skeptical of what you read on the internet.

I'm gonna warn u bro even heroin addicts of on fent cause it's so strong take it way ez

LA is around $50 ish but unless you know the dude its cut with bad shit

Newport/ Costa Mesa is around the same but better quality because there are mostly well to do white people.

yeah but then where's the mystery when we're not misidentifying what we're saying mate, that's just... not for this world!

It's fine if you're either rich or only looking for a good party high for a night.

For a repeated, recreational use drug it's not worth how much it costs in relation to how high you get/how long it lasts after a few uses.

Keep in mind I'm talking about actualy half-decent powder cocaine, not the nigger street water bakingsoda crack cocaine.

Microwave a ceramic plate. Get that shit hot as fuck. Use it to cut your lines. Should dry it out pretty damn good.

(Don't microwave your llello though, obviously)

That's supremely idiotic. The drug won't contact the surface of your nasal passage and you'll just get massive fucking drips that'll taste like garbage. You're trying to absorb it into the wall of your sinus so a long thin line is the most effective method.

im in long beach, you got kik?

Thanks for the tip. I think I'll start off with 25mcgs, and if that doesn't make me happen within an hour, I'll take more.

Holy shit you're fuckin retarded.

just wanna give it a go, usually just smoke and do xans sometimes
im in the midwest so i doubt anything here is that great

$230 for an 8ball?

you and your friend are retarded

Please OD

Holy shit how the fuck do you think they process the coke ya fucking noob

Florida/SoCal blew down lines all over mang doesn't get closer to the source

OP. did you buy from the dark web?

Fish scale coke...super awesome

I agree with you but in this case and others where the line is spread retarded thin you will be able to get more up your nose more efficiently with a consistently sized line.

Saying one incher may have been overkill when I was expressing my opinion.

In the end people will do their drugs how they want and this is just the internet so who gives a shit.

I thought your picture was an anal creampie

This OP

Let me tell you fucking millennials something.

You will never have the cocaine from the late 80's to the early 90's

You will never know Peruvian flake

You will never be as high as I was during that time.

Dear OP thats fucking crack rock . get a stem and some chore boy and hit that shit

>You payed the right price. Coke shouldn't be damp or wet, or gummy. It should dry itself out really quick. If not, then it's probably cut with something weird. Do a small bump and let us know...

that's actually completely untrue. Extremely pure cocaine is hydrophillic and will absorb water from the air. It's actually really hard to use when it's that pure, because it starts turning back into a liquid when you're setting up lines.

Fuck you, faggot.

I've done coke about 10-15 times. At a Southern California college, fwiw. This photo is not encouraging. Doesn't look powdery at all.

I agree to rub it on your gums, but in my experience, your guns should go numb in less than 20-30 seconds.

Let's shoot up Fentanyl guys!

Bitch, I'm in Socal you idiot. All my connects are surenos.The shit they slang to stupid ass white boys like you from the beach is all stepped on, lol.

Post a pic of it in the light. If it's shiny/sparkly and flaky it's fishscale qual. Careful with that shit fishscale is 95%+ purity

You ever see an 8ball melt in front of your eyes because of the humidity?

repeatedly, around 15 years ago when i had a guy who would bring a quarter of a brick over and shave it off for me.... that stuff was slightly yellowish and pearlescent. it was insanely good.

>You payed the right price

Jelly?

man.....when the fuck will they invent a time machine

I would get shit in Jackson Heights Queens for $80 a ball back in the day. Yellowish fishcaaaaa!

Straight from Colombians,

He's right op thats some "soft" crack

Please be smart and safe by not asking Cred Forums for drug advice

The only woke Cred Forumstard in here

Kek

You're a dumb ass. You can still purchase grade A coke in the streets.

>peruvian flake

Peruvians are still pumping some good shit.

Stepped on? Lol the shit I get a bump will numb your face I don't care if you get your shit from wetniggers gang means nothing try harder to sound cool

Be better off buying 1 gram of research chemical that has a similar profile to cocaine. a-pvp was a great one, except for the people who were railing half grams per day, they didn't turn out so good most of the time.

Word

update from op???

He pulled a len bias

he's probably dying right now

Stay mad, Chaz. Fact still remains that shit I get is straight off the brick while you buy powder from the 5th hand man, lol.

He hot that stem and is now gone to get some more .....or sucking dick

op is dead...... rip :/

Oh srry guys, took a nice shower and now I'm back. Brushed my teeth so fucking neet on coke.

Also, you think my betta would like some coke? It looks bored as fuck.

did OP fucking die?

achievement unlocked

kek

Your betta is bored becuz fish.
Fishy bored.
More fun for fishy.

I think you got some poorly made crack.

both you niggers is fucking posers, I chew coco leaves with my man in peru while worker bring in blocks for him to approve of and I grab some of that pre-import shit.

Bruh I'm from socal and its like 75 a g now. That's why the Addy game is so strong dood
>Sage goes in all fields

>Coco leaves
I thought you mixed the crushed pods with milk?

Finally

Fuckin Newport and their coke yacht parties

>I chew coco leaves
why? the active contents of the coca leaf are less than 1% fam. You'd feel nothing

It's 20 a g here in tx, Shits always straight powder

>Pic related is op

bump
& don't be a pussy, post that shit too

Why didn't you just ask the friend you bought it from if it was good??

>It's 20 a g here in tx, Shits always straight powder

It's probably research chemical stimulants if it's that cheap. not really a big deal, they are just as good, cheaper, and occasionally better than coke. Although most of them are closer to amphetamine really. There are some magic chems though, that feel dangerously similar to coke. Some people would not know the difference, but if there is no numbing effect at all, it's not coke. Research chems are usually bitter tasting

16 years experience doing blow, it doesent look bad.

Ok just 1 simple question, why the fuck would you buy coke?
Im doing speed instead of coke because way cheaper amd works extremely long.
Don't hate me Cred Forumsrothers for this question just curious.

Looks good. Just chopped a gram and a half worth of rails. This drug really isn't even good. Just makes me want to kill myself.

Would post start pic but its in another thread. This is the aftermath. I honestly dont want to finish this.

Yes I had rocks, no I didn't buy powder. I'm not a fucking peasant.

Here's start.

Thought the plastic bag was a closeup of a butt hole.

I about to buy some for the first time, tell me how is it for you on speed

Her it's about 40-50

id rather have some tweak

And you think paco got it straight from a farmer to kid lol kys

You're not in SD are you?

That shit is cut with something wierd. I have never seen any shit like that.

Lol me too

OP, i think you got some crack.

100 a G here, but every drug is expensive in central pa. 50 for a eighth of upper mid weed to.

If it smells like petroleum or diesel, you're good.

If it smells of powder, it's mixed with a cutting agent or five.

Shit, if someone had that much acid in crystal form, they'd be set for life.
Btw, acid is dosed in the micrograms. Normal dose is 100ug for someone trying it out. It is in crystal form, but if you have enough solid amount to even see a crystal, you'd have enough to open a damn shop. When it's blotted onto paper, it's mostly water.

Boy that aint Coke, might be crack, but that shit sure as hell aint coke

80$ per g xD lol the really quality ganja costs this much. True white gunpowder costs more than 1k per g. This is probably some amphitheater or Piko(you probably havent heard it before cuz it originates from my country and its the real name of the commonly used met-amphitheater

looks like some bling coke. Ur gunna have fun