B I really need a baw. This has been one of the worst days

b I really need a baw. This has been one of the worst days.

>Be 17
>Got 3 speeding tickets never paid
>young irresponsible
>thought the system forgot about me
>years later
>Pulled over on Christmas
>sitting in parking lot. I "looked suspicious"
>Pig says my L’s are suspended
>Turns out those tickets grew to $8600
>Can’t get L’s til it’s paid in full
>Dealing with buses, trains, taxis, to get to work
>100 degrees. Rain and hail. Fuck.
>drop out of college cuz transportation is too hard
>Simple shit like buying groceries is an ordeal
>I once spent $45 on fucking toilet paper. Cab $20 each way, plus $5 for tp.
>buses don’t always run when you’re out of tp.
>Spend $40 to get to work with cabs. bus didn't run early enough.
>4 years in hell
>One day amnesty program put in place for people like me
>$350 upfront, then monthly payments of $150
>Don’t have to pay in full
>So fucking happy
>Next step: Car
>Save for (realistic) dream car: Hyundai Genesis
>NO credit, NO cosigner, NO proof of income (work under the table)
>They sell it to me for $4k down with crazy interest rates

>$400 car note, $300 insurance, and $150 for L’s
>$950 a month.
>Don’t care. Happy to be free.
>Day like any other
>Work, come home, greet my dog, Lucky.
>Driving Lucky to park
>From nowhere this cunt came FLYING and fucking HIT MY CAR
>slow mo. Dumb bitch in some subaru
>eye contact during impact
>She's bawling her eyes out. Starts crying like 10 fucking minutes & wouldn’t get out the car.
>exchange info, get tow, go home
>Dog was in car but he’s ok. no injuries
>Her car is totaled
>Mine is FUCKED but drivable, scrapes a bit. looks bad.
>Car at shop

>$1100 to my name. rent 1320 due next week.
>Just got hired somewhere. Start Monday.
>idk how to get there. put in notice at old job already.

Scared to lose my apartment, or job. I’ll explain the accident if u care. I’ll draw a picture. Please, please…..give me something to make me feel better. Pic related: that was my baby.

>Got 3 speeding tickets never paid

I drag raced a cop doing 60 in a 25 and got off with a warning

well aren't you lucky

WTF do you live where it's a twenty dollar cab ride to a store, and rent is $1320?

bay area :(
It's so fucking expensive.
I wanna move but i can't move my job

I have no sympathy for you. Blue collar bitch....never went to college now you probably work construction

Here's what happened.
I was pulling out of a gas station to turn left.
have to cross two rows of traffic.
the traffic is stopped for a red light
The first lane, a guy stops (red car) and waves me on.
I inch forward to see if the second lane is clear
lady slams into the front left side of my car

she was speeding, but I know i was supposed to be yielding. is there any way I can show that this was (legally) not my fault??

oops forgot to attach pic
I'm the green car.
red car waved me on.
blue car hit me

Nope, this is 100% your fault

Learn to read.
I went to collage.
Dropped out after dealing with public transportation for 4 years.
planned to go back this fall since I was mobile again.

besides whats wrong with blue collar you dipshit?? my dad was in construction all his life. best man I know.

Bay area is not that expensive..plenty of middle class families out there OP

You spell is "collage" and wonder why you have no money to your name.

even if she's speeding?
I heard there are three ways that someone who is normally at fault is not:
1. The other driver wasn't using a blinker when they should have been
2. The other driver was speeding
3. The other driver was under the influence of something or using a cell phone, etc.

Fucking hell, your rent is beyond insane. Ever think about living in a van? I knew a guy at work who did that, lot's of people do it apparently. Tons of youtube videos about the van life.

why did you get the faggot mom version of the genesis instead of the coupe?

auto correct faggot. MAC BOOK LIFE

actually I fucking hate apple products. should have got a pc. bought this piece of crap from a friend. doesn't even have a word program besides "notepad." Also corrects my spelling over and over even when I continue to write the word the way I want to. Have to literally add it to the dictionary for it to leave me alone.

yeah right! the gentrification is insane right now. everyone middle class or lower is being forced out. everyone's moving to Antioch, Sacramento, San Jose, etc. Used to be affordable, but not these past few years.

I moved here 2 years ago and rent was $1000. there is barely a limit on how much it can raise every year. it's bs. I don't make any more money than when I moved here, but rent just keeps going up. I have a very decent job, and this shitty apartment was the absolute CHEAPEST place i could find with no room mate. I'm so done with room mates lol.

I'm not even in the heart of the bay. I'm 20 minutes from oakland and like 30-40 mins from SF

no but I have considered moving to a trailer park. shit is like $600 a month and I could keep my dog. fuck the stigma. I'm sick of drowning in bills I don't even treat myself. I'm so fucking frugal and still always broke. I know the car bills have a lot to do with that, but still.

I have a dog. wanted to start a family in the next 5ish years if finances allow it. had coupes before...they're fun but they're not practical. I wanted this car to last me a long time.

Get a job and make some money before you worry about "starting a family". No one in SF is going to to pay attention to you if you don't have money or work in tech

i don't give af about SF. I was born and raised in Oakland. Moved to a better "family friendly" location with my gf. We've been working on getting our lives in order, getting my L's, saving money, thinking about buying a home in a couple of years, stable income, etc.

Everyone I know is in the bay area. My job is in Oakland. Idk what I would do if I left....But yeah, the job that just hired me is Amazon. I was supposed to go in Monday for the screening/drug test/background check etc.
Idk how I'm gonna get there now.

also fuck all these "techies" and hipsters. they have ruined my city. They've pushed out families who have lived here for generations. They're taking away everything that I love about this place. They're making all the "working class" people and families have to move 30 minutes away into these dead ass cities like San Jose. Most of these people have no way to get to work from there....myself included, now that my car is fucked up.

you used to be able to rent a 1 bed apartment for $700-800. Now you're lucky to find something under $1500. Most of these 2 income families can't even afford that shit.

I don't believe those "wave on's" or signal lights.

Hope things improve soon

This is exactly what happened to me. Totaled a brand new F150 and I'm lucky to be alive. Didn't have a seat belt on and was thrown across the seat. All your fault. You didn't yield.

Ehhh auto correct is bad enough on a phone. I love the built in red underline, just right click and spellcheck

the red car is the one who waved me on.
the red circles imply that those lanes had a red light.

the red car stopped at the driveway to let me out, and he waved me on. when I inched out towards the second lane, the blue car hit me. She was going like 40-60mph in a 25mph zone. Her car is destroyed. She got a flat tire, caved in her front end, and parts of her engine guts were hanging out.

Mine...pretty much just my bumper is hanging off and the grill came off. the radiator fan area is dented a lot. Everything on my front end looks like it fell to the right side of my car (since I was hit from the left)

happening in my city too fam. the city is growing but good jobs aren't keeping up. and traffic is shit even in the early morning.

damn. glad you're ok.

literally my first thought was "I'm so glad I was wearing my fucking seatbelt" I just pulled out of a gas station and often I don't put my seatbelt on til I'm back on the road. glad I did this time.

did u have insurance?

for real. traffic used to be from 5-7pm, and it took me 40 mins to get home.

now traffic starts at like 2:30pm and lasts til 7:30, and it has taken me almost 2 hours to get home sometimes.

where are u from?

I did, even got the ticket from police who arrived. I asked them the same thing about speeding and it doesn't matter. First car waved me out and everything.

Sounds like its her fault but I would also tell the guy in the red car what's up

I made a better picture.
Stupid mac book doesn't have paint.

I'm the green car.
Red car stopped at the driveway and waved me on (they had a red light)
Blue car is the one who hit me.

I was almost at a complete stop. Blue car was going at least 40. She obviously didn't see me. Don't think she saw the red light either.

>>I once spent $45 on fucking toilet paper. Cab $20 each way, plus $5 for tp.
>>buses don’t always run when you’re out of tp.

stop being a fuck up, op. plan ahead. stop doing stupid shit. stop speeding. don't follow people who are disobeying the rules, like the fuck who waved you out into traffic.

when you go to the store, make a list first of everything you need (and can afford). tp is a big one, unless you can use rocks and leaves or scoot around the back yard.

damn son. why the fuck are you just sitting in a parking lot on christmas? and why did you think those speeding ticks just "disappeared"?

if you had 4k for a down payment, you could have just bought a decent used car outright and not had exorbitant payments when your rent is so fucking high.

there, i gave you something, a bit of a berating and some info on how to stop fucking yourself.

yeah he started laughing and drove off.
idk if he did it on purpose though. I doubt he saw her, cuz she came up hella fast.
Still wanted to scream at him.
I was literally waving back at him like "thanks" the second of impact lmfao

did you have full coverage? did rates go up? how long did you have to wait for your car? how much did it end up costing?

I'm tripping so hard that it's gonna be expensive. I have like no extra money right now.

sorry, just hella questions. this is the first accident I've ever been in.

did you just assume the second lane was clear because of that dude? did you think he was watching it for you? ffs.

yeah yeah yeah.

well I do plan ahead. But I was only able to get to the store about once a month, and I usually ran out of tp before my next trip. Also my SO has a terrible habit of using the last roll and not saying anything until I go in there and find out for myself.

On Christmas, I was actually teaching my brother how to drive. We had just left our mom's house where we had dinner, and I figured why not. I was gonna take him home and stopped to teach him how to drive in an empty parking lot. We hadn't even started yet...just sat talking for a minute when the cop pulled up.

I know I could have bought a cheap car, but I was sick of cheap cars. They don't last. they break down. they cost so much in repairs. I wanted something that would last me years. Also, I need to build my credit. Thought that would be perfect. I wanted to treat myself after so long of being down. Wanted to be up. Probably should have got a cheaper car but hey before the accident I thought it was worth the money. I love that car. I'm a car person. Love nice cars. Tired of buckets.

Thank you for your honesty.

nah. i mean i was not expecting a car to come that fast...i was still looking that direction for other cars. she hit me before I could clearly see the second lane (she hit the front end that was sticking out)

that's why i absolutely hate when other drivers "try to be nice" and wave you through. those fucks just need to follow the rules of the road, which means not "being nice" but letting you make your own decisions of when to move, etc.