215 checking in

Bump

215 Bucks County

Looking for conwell egan wins 02 to 08

724 voting trump

Philly 215 bump

215/267 lansdale here whats good fellow tards

Got any wins

Where are the topless State College bitches at?

412 fag here

Lindsey Dangelo nudes post Em

480 checked in

Delco checking in. I have adderall that I need to get rid of, so if you're in Delco, let's chat.

570 scrantonfag here

You dumb shit you need to put "PA" or "Pennsylvania" in the OP so I can Ctrl-F and not look at 1000 pictures to find the PA thread

You found it. It's only been up 10 mins

So many Trumpfags in the area. Fuck Trump.

You think he's going to be your savior? Every fucking election everyone's cocks get hard for the last two candidates, then get pissed at them a year in.

Trump doesn't give two fucks about anybody. He would have you all exterminated if it meant his survival. Let a guy who is in so much foreign debt himself become president. Extra fucking smart.

Yeah Shillary's so much better

Fuck off

Thank you for Correcting the Record

610 berks

other 724 14/88 here, I eat fuckbois like you for breakfast

215 Feasterville checking in.

Any wins from this area?

I'm not saying she's better. They are both terrible options. Hillary is at least not likely to become a tyrant. You're going to ignore the brightest minds in the world begging for America not to vote for Trump? You really think you're wiser?

Inb4 Jew agenda

That supposed to intimidate me? Fucking idiot Internet tough guy. Suck my dick, faggot. No, you can't... Too busy slobbing on Trump's.

Newtown here, would love to see some local gals

Yoooo squirrel hill where are you

better than a half dead bitch
Trump has ambition, look at the empire he's built, compare him to Hillary, he's an elephant of ambition and accomplishment

Hillary is an ant, a half dead ant
correct my record anytime

Are you a paid shill?
I vote on taxes and gun rights. Its an easy decision.

Aaaand space~.

Welcome, nonexistence. Enjoy!

215 BCCC checking in

come on PA wtf

post kara meehan i think i used to work with her dad