Just took twice the regular dose of mdma, what to do Cred Forums?

Just took twice the regular dose of mdma, what to do Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FkoF1FLjDfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take acid

Enjoy feeling like you wanna blow your brains out tomorrow.

Smoke ganja when you come down. Wish i could smoke tonight but i have to act like a tyrant tomorrow and weed would stifle that.

Go to a night club or music event.

OP here, im stuck at home in my room. Cant go out

Jack off and post pics. I want to see your big cock so i can imagine sucking it and then biting it off during your orgasm.

give me some pics, gifs, or webms. girls

Listen to ambient and be extremely calm for a while instead of being a generic technofaggot, as mdma can go both ways, calm and peaceful, or the other... thing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FkoF1FLjDfk

i tried but im not feeling it. more in the hype mood

Stay hydrated.

UPDATE: took it about 45 min ago. just feeling all jittery. when will the other effects kick in?

Dj mtr Kislota,
Ton!c lead the way,
Afrojack bangduck,
Chris lake sundown.
Thank me later OP drink lots of water

oh man you got ripped off

go to bed

Stick something up your butt. Feels awesome

Yeah im starting to think that. i ate a bunch before though so idk

whats twice for ya ?

200 mg?

400 ?

ya gonna be fine

Drink something acidic, like a coke or pepsi or whatever otherwise if you ate too much you'll ruin your trip.
Had that happen so many times it sucks. But if you quickly down a ton of acidic drinks it can speed up absorption despite the food.

I once ate so much then parachuted an average amount of mdma, for what I'm used to anyway, and had barely any effects. If you ate too much you won't trip even if you take a fuckton of it.

This t.b.h. Hate it when getting dehydrated ruins a great high

Listen to deadmau5. Wont regret it fam. Fuck everyone else posting.

My bad, it was ecstacy, it was mdma. took two doses. they were too small to be weighed in grams. some unit i forgot

How much is MDMA normally? Took mescaline and im SO ready to take the dive, no matter how much my moral self protests.

It's usually pretty cheap. I get it for $20-$30CAD/gram where I live on the west coast in Canada.
I've heard in the US it's ridiculously expensive though.

thats ... weird ?

a dose is 125 or 200 mg

so it depends really. if you re a big guy ya aint gonna feel much at 125.

the doses i had came in baggies about this size. maybe a little smaller. so about two of those

Thanks fam. Been looking for a good raw fuck.

How much is one of those? I may be a little drunk, but what youre saying has nothing to do with price.

Even if it's expensive where you live the dosages are small enough that it's usually not unreasonable prices.
Also don't get fooled by dealers claiming brown shit is "good"
Brown = safrole oil, it's an impurity, it's not "good" by any means whatsoever. That being said white powder can have a lot of impurities too I guess, just depends how they made it. But overall saying brown is better is false.

each one was 10

the come up is often overwhelming and can induce a bit of anxiety even in experienced users .. this usually lasts 5-10 min until the peak settles in. just breathe right, drink some water but dont go overboard with it and keep yourself cool

Sounds good af. I thought it would cost more considering how great it feels.

Good to know. Id already assume that white powders are the most pure cause muh nootropic experience (big fan of noopept. It feels like i could torture a CIA agent for fun with the balls and prowess it gives me), but thanks for giving me the info on safrole and that other cut shit. Frankly i was debating on making my own just so i could make sure it was pure.

Try not to think about the spiders under your skin.

>thinking bitch ass spiders and cockroaches will stop me

I welcome it.

Well unless you're fully testing it you can't just assume the white powder is better than brown stuff. But what I'm saying is don't listen to people claiming brown is better, it's on-par. Because ultimately you don't know the purity because nothing has been tested.
But a tiny bit of brown impurities will really change the colour so even if it's brown it might be purer than white powder, but as I said, no proof.

I just see a lot of people building up brown mdma like it's somehow better, which it isn't. It's an impurity from the source of production, that's it. There's no real rule of thumb for whether it's better or not. It's kind of one of my pet peeves since I see it really often especially on tor markets.

have fun?

Of course its impurity because pure chemicals are generally white. I wouldnt fall for some stupid bullshit like that and Ive seen lots of the stupidity, so i appreciate the advice, but its unnecessary. Most of the morons out there cant handle anything beyond selling, and the majority of the public believes in bullshit like the popular vote and formal education, so im not surprised youd want to tell someone that. I appreciate it, and i hope that others reading it learn, but im good.

the jitters are wearing off. more chill now but still liking more fast paced music

>white powder
>MDMA
Pick one.
Real shit is a slightly yellow crystal. Have fun on meth Cred Forumsro
If you wanna do molly plz use a test kit

Smoke weed and take mescaline. Youll appreciate it.

mdma is an alkaloid..... It's white, all alkaloids are white. Well technically clear, but obviously the crystals get smashed and broken up over time so it's like crushing up glass. Glass might be clear but if you crush it to a powder it's white.

op here. it wasnt prefectly white when solid. it looked almost just like the photo in the baggie above. not as ground but the same color

A little off-tinge isn't a big deal. You're buying drugs not conducting a phd thesis lol

I almost think i took too much for my first time. still hyper