I'm 23, still live with my parents. I try to do everything I can to make their lives less stressful...

I'm 23, still live with my parents. I try to do everything I can to make their lives less stressful, I'm in the process of moving out but certain things happened which has stopped me from moving. They favor my brother immensely who was their football star and first born. My folks treat me like complete shit and anytime I call em out for it they say "Why should we support you? Move out then." So I guess that means they need to treat like a big fucking turd. They aren't even remotely nice to me, even a little tiny favor or even just anything at all that I ask them, when it's about me, they get so fucking angry. They resent me so much. I've never bonded with them in my life, they were always pilled out when I was a kid. So, my brother essentially raised me, which he beat on me and constantly insulted me making me feel like scum. I sort of feel betrayed by my folks cause they weren't there for me. Now they treat me like a burden.

I feel like a miserable piece of shit. I never had a childhood, never had my teenage years, I'm already 3 years into my 20's and my life is still garbage. I hate my parents, I never want to see them again. I hate my brother as he ruined my whole fucking psych. I just feel like complete and absolute shit. I hate this so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-TtfMLGnok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop being a beta male

You were probably a high maintenance, super sensitive pain in the fucking ass all throughout your lives. Your parents are human and after a fuckload of years having to deal with you, they're burnt out.

What is it, exactly, do you want them to do for you anyway?

Oh just shut the fuck up you whiny emo bitch.

Just fucking kill yourself if it is such a huge problem.

Like seriously. The idea of you being dead and never making this shit thread again brings me happiness.

nah dude fuck everyone on Cred Forums theyre mean af. its ok to feel the way you do. just move out and do good shit man, get hella fucking rich!!!! by having a sugar momma or something idfk but get rich and rub it in their faces that you have so much money and don't need any of them

I wasn't high maintenance lmao, as I said my brother raised me. They weren't around very much for me.
I may be whiney, but I'm not an emo kid lmao. We live in a society where it's cool to tell people to kill themselves over the internet. Our future is hopeless. You are cancer.

You're 23, move out & move on with your life

Well here's the cool thing about family... Family doesn't have to be blood for you to be family. Time to make new friends. Go to a convention, friend people on facebook, look for social gatherings in your area, show up to middle-of-the-week gatherings (like Karaoke). Your life sucks, but it only sucks until YOU make a change!

it seems like you'd be better off without them. You should try your best to find a place to live, somewhere on your own. Live better than them. Prove them wrong, and shove it in their faces.

That would be ideal, but I'm quite lost and have no fucking idea what to do in life. I have no diploma. I absolutely hate the idea, despise the fucking thought, of having to work a shit job the rest of my life.

Sorry to say OP but your parents are just shitty people who fail at human psychology and probably shouldn't have reproduced, like most of this cancerous population.

I'm trying to move out, I want to so bad. I hate living here. But currently money has me down and bills. I'm probably moving in the next couple months. I hate the thought that I have no bond with my family. Isn't family always supposed to be there for you? At least treat you like your family?

Got a job? What do you do? Do you have any talents?

The concept of moving out by 18 or 22 is a position promoted by banks to ensure people get in debt young and stay in debt for life. Keeping the family unit together longer makes them lose money. Congrats on your brainwashed promotion.

You ain't giving us the full story....something wrong here. Just move out, no law that says your parents have to love you. Make a life for yourself.

They have such a good relationship with my brother compared to me, that's all they talk about. When they mention him they always say "my son" but when they talk about me they just say "user" little things like that made me notice how much they favor him . They always have conversations with him and talk for hours, when between them and I we never talk really besides bitching at eachother.

I have a job, I work at a shit call center. I play guitar.

When you do move out steal as much from them as you can.
The best revenge is living well, just get the Hell out of there and don't look back.
Run, faggot, RUN!
youtube.com/watch?v=b-TtfMLGnok

the first step is to stop blaming others for your problems

Tired of this shit. YOU are a slacker, probably been your whole life yet you want your folks to treat you like your shit don't stink. You don't think that your parents want to enjoy what's left of their lives without the prospect of having to take care of their son forever. Grow up!!!

I just said I am moving out, in a few months. Also, it's been like this for the last few years where they e treated me like garbage. I know it isnt a law, i mean they claim they love me and when we (rarely) do get along it feels that way. But i just have zero relationship with them. I cant eve.n fucking look my mom in the eyes. Thats what i fucking hate. Idk ehat i did to mame them start resenting me and hating me so much. What do you mean you aren't getting the full story?

I don't see any reason why your parents shouldn't be proud of you. Good for you...yay!!!

>I try to do everything I can to make their lives less stressful, I'm in the process of moving out
You stress them out so much you need to leave? Good luck being that stressful, user.

Lmao? How am I a slacker? I have a job, I make money. I let them borrow my fucking money anytime they ask, sometimes hundreds of dollars. And again, this has started a few years back. And no, I don't expect them to treat me like I'm special, but I expect to treated like a human being. Or at least their son. If my brother were living here and the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn't treat him the same as they do me. You don't know me fucker.

We aren't getting the full story...you're 23 and you "work at a shit call center. I play guitar." Not going very well, dude...

In fact put your parents on the computer and let's hear their side of it. Bet they have plenty to say. Do it!!!

My brother isn't doing much better and he's 28. He just not living with them.

Get your parents 0n the computer! Now!!! Timestamp photo and then let's hear from them...

I guess so, I don't even know what the fuck I do. I barely come out of my room when I'm home, they rarely see me. I just happen to sleep there.

I could already tell you what they would say. I'm on my phone, and my parents would think I'm fucking weird for even asking them to do that.

Wanting a good family is pointless. You have one or you don't. You rolled the cosmic dice and you rolled low. It's okay though, family is overrated. As long as you have good friends you'll be ok.

Yeah, well, anyway...best of luck to you, dude. Shut the fuck up and move out like your brother did. Leave your parents alone.

You have absolutely nothing productive to say, go visit another cancerous Cred Forums thread.

Well op it looks like you are not going to get much love from these faggots, who prob bitch and moan on other threads but when someone else does it "Fuck off, grow up", assholes.
Good luck op, and if you ever do become a parent, be better to him/her/them then your shit parents were to you. That's one of the main reasons the world is so shitty and prob why so many of these guys are so bitter.

Maybe you're adopted or a bastard child

Anyway, get your own place asap. Your parents might even miss you and treat you better.

What is it that you want me, us or your parents to say? It is what it is and your moving out! You all got dealt a shitty hand and your stuck with each other.

I don't have anything productive to say!?!? I beg to differ...

"Shut the fuck up and move out like your brother did."

I appreciate it user. I'll stop posting noe though. It's just quite hard sometimes when there is nobody to talk to. Loneliness would drive any man insane from time to time. It's not only felt by fools.

With all those exclamation points and question marks, theres only one kind of person who talks like that. Probably some alternative right faggot who shit posts on anonymous websites and liberal pages on Facebook to make himself feel relevant

Aw shit, you found me out. Just trying to get my point across with some creative punctuation, trying to liven things up here. Don't be mad! Are you pissed at me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!**@#$!@%$^@%^@&%

i think i have a solution OP

This was like reading about myself. This thread has really opened my eyes to how much of a loser I am. Thanks for that OP you dingy faggot!

I can relate. I get along ok with my parents though. Got half the savings I need, but a torn acl and the fact that im likely to be fired soon isn't fucking helping much. Just keep your eye on the prize dude, keep grinding. Fuck other people - literally and just in general

You need a new start. Move to a new city