dailymotion.com/video/x301qss
www,twitch,tv/cincinbear
www,twitch,tv/wiinyem
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump

Faggits

Do you like dubs? I've been a big dubs fan ever since the release of Cred Forums, kek. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their power. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Cred Forums where trips' presence became more apparent. I think quads was the boards undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three gets. OP, check 'em. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of dubs, trips and quads. You can practically hear every nuance of every get. OP, remove your awe. In terms of get craftsmanship, the sheer checkin' 'em, this post hits a new peak of professionalism. OP, why don't you, uh, get a little. Take the get of this post. In this post, I address the problems of not getting dubs or trips. Quints is the most moving get of the board, about checkin' and commitment. The get is extremely uplifting. Their digits are as positive and affirmative as anything I've seen on Cred Forums. OP, get down on your knees so you can check these digits. My solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially gets like this post and them digits. OP, don't just stare at 'em, check 'em. But I also think gets work best within the confines of the thread, than as a board meme, and I stress the word meme. This is dubs, a great, great get, a personal favorite.

bamp

singles checked

dubs for shoe on head

check'em

im there im 3unnyboi69

Ya'll failed

I know bitch
Wouldn't even do it for pork chop

#neverforget porkchop

Youre bad and you should feel bad.

Hello 9gag

RIP my one true angel, into the heavens he flies.

Pink_Sparkles

Pick someone with less people

Ner she seems annoying. Is there anyone else?

dailymotion.com/video/x301qss

She can get pretty mad with spam

Is dankfrank here ?

I'm up for it, i don't have to make an account do i?

>using twitch

Youtube gaming is so much nicer.

Yea but the youtube an hero squad might get us?

Fuck, LoL is trash.. I forgot how shit it was

www,twitch,tv/cincinbear

NM, I'm dumb and don't know how to twitch. Mainly because it's sad and gay. Go figure.

www,twitch,tv/wiinyem
This one faggots?