Matthew Cox

oficial ostrich thread
fuck the skypes

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Nice 7/10

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

Next time you should take a pic of your entire member but damn son those vains dat head even if you are average size your at least an 8/10 would suck gleefully.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Rate this.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

7/10 decent cut job but prefer uncut, trimmed as well is a nice touch

5/10 not a fan

8/10 wonderful

8/10 as well, love uncut clean cock

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

5/10 scrub better

3/10 trim that shit

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Thank you..The next one is also me

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

thread is cancer.
pic very related

Dominic Torres
Dominic Torres

garbage car/10 may be "reliable" but no leg room, plastic interior and exterior, just bad.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

enhanced cancer also
not even gay people need to compare/apreciate eachoters dick so much you insecure pieces of shit

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Gorgeous dick. Would love to shit all over it for hours and hours (yea, can do that, learn the jit over the years). Of course my shit is totally sick, as you can see from the pic, but doesn't that make it even more appealing?

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

then post a beter car you moron
hurr my opinion without arguments matters

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

do you prefer an ostrich then?

Henry Green
Henry Green

kek

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

For reals, man? I mean, I know it's fun and shit what we're doing, but have you stopped to think that there were actually a bunch of retarded fags here showing their dicks to one another? It's seriously beyond belief.

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

would probably be more fun than that.

i stated my arguments, i just really don't think they are worth anything, ive driven one and ive been a passenger in one, just wasn't any fun.

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

mad

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit