Posted in request but no help. About a year or two ago I was slightly drunk and tired...

Posted in request but no help. About a year or two ago I was slightly drunk and tired. Just before I went to bed I came across an anime clip on YouTube. The next day, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find it again.
It's been bothering me ever since. Please try to tell me what anime it comes from, I really want to know the context to this.
I'll try to give a detailed description of what I remember, but I might have unintentionally added or changed some detailers. I drew the picture from memory, I have no artistic talent, I know.
It starts with the guy already with a blindfold on. I think he was tied up, but in such a way that he could still walk. The girl says something to him and makes him lie on the bed... thing. It didn't look like a bed, I don't think it had sheets or a pillow, looked uncomfortable. It was either a hole in the wall attached to it. It had about the same colour scheme as the walls, that is to say steel grey. The place looked either industrial or like a warehouse, but I do remember seeing something red on the opposite side of the "bed". I can't remember what it was, but it wasn't machinery, I think it was just part of the scenery, like a bookshelf or paint.
After the woman makes the guy lie down, she continues talking and begins changing her clothes. I think there was another woman involved, but I might be wrong. After some audio clues, the guy notices that the woman (one of the women?) is changing clothes and screams "*guy's name* WANTS TO SEE!" several times. I don't think it was dubbed, I vaguely remember reading so I think it was subbed, but I might be wrong.
He scream this line several times, flailing in his bed like a fish on land. I don't remember if the woman reacts or not, but I think there was a shot where the camera pans away from the situation.
If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them, just keep in mind that it's been years since I saw this.

Lolwtf. Bump anyway in an attempt to help, because I have no fucking clue.

It was a clip from highschool dxd if i remember correctly lol

12 minutes 22 seconds

wow

Could you please tell me what episode/season? Or at least roughly if it was closer to the beggining or the end? As of now I'd have to watch the whole thing.

Let youtube do the work. Just search dxd bed scene or changing scene ect.

Im actually having my doubts, i said highschool dxd but i also remember something completely different lol

That's what I've been doing for the last 30 minites. No luck.

Say whatever is on your mind, If you suspect you might know just say it.

Was the blindfold a variant shade of brown?

Did the other woman respond with: "i sleep nude" then close the curtains?

Attack on titan!

I think it was white, but I might be wrong.

Holy shit, I actually think so!

Finally some progress lol

Before she replied with thay did the other woman say something along the lines of "ooh she looks sexy in her lingerie, you should see it"?

I know the woman who closed the curtains had black hair, i know what youre talking about op just forgot the anime's name lol

I don't know, but whatever it is you're thinking of send it, give me the name or whatever. Worst case scenario I can just say it's not it.

I dont remember the anime name, like i know what you're thinking of since ive seen it and inremember that scene really well but i forgot the anime name

Did you only see the scene or the whole anime? Maybe you remember the names of the characters, the location they were at or the larger context, something that I could use to google?

I saw the whole anime i remember that it was on a train, i remember the guy yelling his name and wanting to see the girl naked, i forgot the anime name though, its been a long time since ive seen it

I remember the blindfold quite well since it was weird looking lol it was kinda like this: ( 3 3 )

Do you remember the girl's name? Or any character's name? Maybe the name of the place they were at?

Like i said i wanted to say the anime was highschool dxd but i dont remember the cast being in a train but i doubt its that

What is ( 3 3 ) supposed to mean?

It was how they drew the blindfold, thats how i remember seeing it, it looks like a mask but they replaced the placement of the eyes with 3's

Do you remember any more detailes?

The only other thing i remember was the guy yelling like he was powering up after the girl closed the curtains

It actually mightve been highschool dxd lol dont know which episode though

Do you think it was close to the beggining or the end of the series?

I dont remember i think it was either in the middle or a part of an ova

Alright, thanks, if you think it might be something else say it.

I dont think so lol, because the main character's name is issei and i remember vividly telling my bro that issei was going suoer saiyan lol

Googling "Issei wants to see" or "issei train scene" does nothing for me.

Ive done the same but, it was in one of the episodes i dont remember which

Do you remember the context as to why he was tied up and blindfolded?

If i remember correctly the scene appears somewhere in the 2nd season

To prevent him from seeing them and doing perverted things to them

Is he a serial rapist?

Nah fam, hes just one of many anime pervs

bump to help OP

So why were they on a train? Maybe we can map out the plot so we'll know if it's highschool dxd that way.

I dont remember where they were going

Do you remember the previous scene or maybe the one afterwards?

Nope, like i said it's been a long time since ive seen it

Are you sure it was a train?

Would you recognize the character if you saw him? Look through a character list with pics and see if that helps jog your memory.

Ill try

Any luck?

Not really, sorry

bump for interests

unlucky, OP

Chek'd