Britbong here. Picked this up from a dude at work. The state of deals in the UK is shit...

Britbong here. Picked this up from a dude at work. The state of deals in the UK is shit. What are deals like where you're from?
>also general stoner thread

What did you pay for that? Looks like probably a £10 worth with the state of things these days.

I usually pick up a half oz for £110. I remember the point when the price shot up from ~£160/oz to ~£220-£240/oz. Shortly after then a lot of dealers would only sell £20 bags. And where I was used to a £20 bag being ~3.5g, it dropped pretty rapidly to 2g. Then 1.8g, then 1.7g, I got one £20 bag that was 1.4g!! At that point I sacked off the dealers I was using, vowed never to buy a £20 bag again, and found a guy that could sort me out a half oz at a time.

i live in ca, and the place in ca where all of the weed is grown. if you have a medical card (which are so loosely prescribed you can obtain one online without even seeing a doctor) you can have 99 plants at all times on you property, providing the city you're in doesn't have a ban or ordenance set in place. we've got quite a selection here, and from man in his mid 20's to mom and pop to the literally police officers, everyone grows just a bit of weed here. that's just how to goes.
I only smoke hash oil and some of the shit off the street is like 10/g (not hash, but butane or co2 extracted hash oil, takes about 7 grams of weed to make one gram of oil bho)
rn I"m hooked on some of californias best genetic strains (literally strains of weed copywrighted by companies) and oil (it literally cost me $100 a gram and with medical there is no taxes so this is high as opposed to a legal state like calorado, washington, or oregon)
but i couldn't be happier except for life circumstances.

I paid £20 for that 2 more nuggs of a similar size and some loose leafage. And I'm really fucking jealous. In the UK, it's a class B drug, have to be careful just how much you get at a time. I'd grow 3 or 4 myself, but my missus is scared of getting caught (she's a teacher and I work in security, so we both need clean rap sheets)

stop buying drugs the pleb way and use the danknet already grandpa

looks like a good bud, how much you pay for it and have u scaled it?

All told it was just over 5g, bag was £20

Drugs are bad mm'kay

>implying dark net is safer than in person
i know 2 people that got fucked buying on the dark net. dark net is for beta neet's that cant deal with social interaction

thats a great price meng, keep the guy in your contacts assuming he shots on the regular

ahaha the uk is not strict on weed at all! last night after my bike got nicked, i was walking home high as fuck and there were 2 police checking out a broken into van and i wasnt thinking and i just walked up to them like yo someones stolen my bike and about 10 seconds later i realised how high i was but im sure they knew and they were just like call this number get home safe ahah. i get 7g of hash for 25 quid!

i moved here from a different state in the united states just to work with marijuana.
the state i'm from has decriminalization of upto a half ounce of marijunaa (so you get like a $100 dollar parking ticket)
but it's nothing like here, even in the states that are legal and not medical.
medical marijana in california is left up to such a gray area. they're trying to fix it but it doesn't seem to be working. there's no way of keeping track where this weed is going, especially since it's almost entirely bought in cash / tax free money.
it's a love / hate relationship for me.
i love that i can call a weed girl after i look over their menu on weedmaps and buy $300 dollars worth of the best oil california and loudpack extracts have to offer (as well as moxie, please google loudpack or moxie)
but at the same time, it's a cold business.
my boss (45 year old white / chinease man with 4 children) was just murder by meth heads (who are a huge problem here)
because in their eyes he was "stealing" properties they were squatting on, and buying them.
it is great if you have a good paying job. lost angeles, san francisco, even san diego are great if you live a city life and can go to the store to buy your weed.
frankly, people in ca pay political lobbiest (people who pay to persuade congress memebers, with money, to vote a certain way or another on an issue, which is completely legal in the united states thanks to ronald regan) to NOT legalize marijuana in ca because of- tax implications, dwi (driving while intoxicated) and other issued legal marijuana brings,
it's always nice, californifa proves, to just be some where in a gray area where there technically is no law established on this exact issue unless the city or county says so.
i've always wondered if i should head to the uk where my talents of manufacturing hash oil and growing weed would be next level to you cats.

how old are you m8?

No data or paper trails either. Quick handshake and gone.

>7g of hash for 25£
sounds like ur getting mugged off tbh

really? its the best deal mandem can get down here in brighton

There are some talented growers here, but they usually base in the cities, and I can't always find the time to hunt down the best. (Cookies and Haze seem to be the most popular with the enthusiasts, from what I've seen)

>i know 2 people that got fucked buying on the dark net

they were idiots who didn't do their research. yeah, it sounds like you should probably stick to buying off of googles in the street

shit i used to pay US $3000 dollars a pound just to spend 30+ hours making it into hash oil because i couldn't get it anywhere else (dewaxed and all, shatter and see through as the day is clear)
have people in the uk starred dabbing yet?
I know there's an infulx in people growing indoors in the united kingdom.
hash oil is spades better than hash. do you know anyone who's attempted it?

Or ever since the Silk got spotted, the police are more in touch with the times

i couldn't imagine getting caught buying weed and it being a major deal (aside from like...a dickload to sell.)

I don't know anyone. Situation in my town is either street deal buds, or kiddy grade resin. My boss is on the hunt for squidgy black and struggling. Small town problems. As for dabs, it's not overly common, but again, enthusiast growers are into it

ignoring 'dark net is for beta neet's that cant deal with social interaction'
>mfw

turns out even tor's encription is pretty easy to break.
you just have to hope you're small enough the police don't go out of their god damn way to find you / who you are and what you're doing. and smart enough to not pop up on their radar.
(In the united states, small or big, once you're a topic that any dea member is talking about, you are totally fucked. big or small. on their radar, that's what they're doing that day.)

Hence I try to do it in person. In the UK, having a small amount of weed can be dealt on the street with a confiscation and a warning. Much safer, imo

have you even been compelled to travel to the nearest legal marijuana destination (ie. amsterdam?) or are you a broke annon who can't afford to just take a fucking vacation like someone who works a secure office job at 50 pounds a year? (i'm not trying to insult you in any way, i'm simply a cynic)

Prody bastard

I work, but it's not the best paying job. With over time I might get 15k a year. But I also have my own place, Internet, pets, PC that needs upgrading, and I don't have a passport (so that is an expensive barrier). So I'm kinda in the middle. Poorfag who works, lol. My girlfriend has started working, but the company is fucking her around with her contract, so money is tight.

Fuckin prods boi

Swedefag reporting in

I buy every two weeks 5 grams for £45. Could always purchase in larger quantities, but on the off chance of getting caught, the amount matters.

what the fuck is a deals

>leaf

I'm in a mid size US city, I pay 100 for a quarter, I member when that price would get me a half ounce.