Saw Casablanca for fhe first time last night. Really cool and great movie

best cronenberg

12 Years of Perfection

Sausage party, funniest movie I've ever seen

The Big Bang Theory

Eraserhead by Lynch

And a great piece of film history it is

Shut up.

Last good movie I saw in theaters and the last good movie I watched on TV.

samefag not even trying to hide it

disgusting plebs who are entertained by jump scares

could you recommend a A-Class Horror movie which plays with your mind and doesn´t need jump scares user?

questionably the most insightful director to ever live

Just watched that yesterday.

love that one! lynch is one of my favorite contemporary directors! can't wait for the new film and the new season of twin peaks!!!!

It wasn't the jump scares that entertained me. It was the plot and the tension. Don't Breathe is one of the few plausible horror movies that's come out recently and the characters felt realistic and didn't make any retarded choices to further the plot.

And I enjoy Fright Night because it's a cheesy 80's movie. I used to watch it all the time on VHS when I was a kid.

It follows best non jumping scares movie

Coglione

You have some low standards then bud

or he has different taste, mr. indie arthouse fanboy

Hardcore a.k.a. Hardcore Henry.

That movie annoyed me. The skinheads were idiots. It wouldn't be that hard to kill the band and make them disappear.

piddino

Watched it for the first time yesterday, didn't think Goose would die tbqh.

In fact, I didn't even think the movie's plot would go where it did at all. I thought it was about guys who were just fucking shit up in the air force, nothing about a flight school or some shit.

d

Skinheads are fucking morons irl.

The Revanant

Not any moreso than the general population. They are just more vocal about their idiotic beliefs

TOPPEST OF KEKS

Not half bad

Swiss Army Man

Saw it today, really enjoyed

peter sellers, man

don't breathe wasn't that good... had a nice premise and all, and I agree it's somewhat plausible, but most things that happen involving sensorial stuff are waaay off... yeah, I know that I'm being "that guy", but since the old man being blind is a key part of the movie, this stuff count A LOT imo