Pippa Middleton leaked pictures??

Pippa Middleton leaked pictures??
Anyone got them?

yes

It says The Sun were offered to buy them buy by the hacker for 50k, think about in Einstein he's not going to release because then they aren't worth anything.

lol I just tried to post this and got duplicate file error.

But they didn't buy them, so now it's up to him to do God's work and release them for the good of mankind

There aren't any actual nudes of her in the leak

I don't see how pics of her naked could possibly be of any interest to anyone but Brits, whose wanking would surely be based in their depraved belief that she is superior to them in every way because she was born to a "better class".

To anyone else, she's a 6.5, maybe a 7 on her very best day with her best make-up people and most sympathetic photographer helping the cause.

We're on the internet, there are literally millions of females who are more appealing in every way.

yes (-_^)

Maybe we are all Brits here but you?

please someone post em

I hate that name. Pippa is a nickname for screwing in Swedish

oh wow she's got quite a nice bottom

no shit

Always a bonus.

The only thing you'll get outta this leak is her fiances dick

That's fascinating. What other English names are Swedish swears? Surely William is akin to felching in Swedish.

unless you like that sort of thing

Yes OP i have them, I keep them in the same folder as the Emma Watson leaked nudes..

A point well made.

I know one of you'd got em...

I can't think of anything else atm. But there's a Swedish name that is ''Fanny'' that means something else in English than just a name.

no

please link

>God's work
reddit