Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/wammb8t0
sendvid.com/r4htgkpw
sendvid.com/yo0c5i7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3moar

1 looks like she'll cheat on you or post nudes on Cred Forums

2 isn't bad but need moar pics

3 can get it; probably my choice overall.

4 is alright but I'm not a fan of orientals.

heres 3 sucking dick

heres 1, you pretty much summed her up

2 doesn't suck dick that well, but she's hot!

4 has real small titties. but always take cumshots in her mouth

I wouldn't say hot. Her face is kinda off.

Yeah, that's definitely a turn off. Not a huge boob guy myself but she kinda looks manly without clothes. No thanks.

yeah i can see what you mean, but she has something about her though

yeah i know. i let her suck my dick though and she sucked it well! tried to fuck her ass too but she wasn't having any of it lol

I stand by my number one draft pick... TO THE MIAMI DOLPHINS WHOOOOOOOO!!!!

She's not bad, user. But number 3 for sure.

yeah 3 is great for sure man!

Also, that's because orientals aren't used to big dicks, let alone normal sized dicks, so, what makes you think they'd take it in the ass?

thought it would be fun to see what happens since she choked a lot on my cock lol

This should be a number 3 thread now.

I bet she can take a knee like Colin Kaepernick

is 3 your fav then? want me to post more of her? what stuff would u like to see?

Pussy closeup of all!

Yeah, she's definitely my favorite. What do you have? Let's see some ass shots. Give me the goods, my man.

only have pussy shots of 3 and 1. heres 3

heres 1's pussy!

Pussy kinda beef curtains but not a deal breaker.

awesome! i have a lot of her dude, all sorts really. heres her ass with both her holes on display! which one would you fuck and cum in?

3 has been penetrated by a lot of dicks in her life. in her pussy and her asshole. see how her ass has been abused here? its even scarred lol

I'd fuck up the pussy pretty bad but I'd tear her a new one for sure and give her fecal babies.

Oh, man. Battle scars. I wasn't off when I said she could take a knee...

haha yeah dude! would love to watch that. would u tittyfuck her too? what do you think of her boobs?

after this pick I wouldnt chose any other than 3

you called it dude!

Her tits are real nice. I'd tit fuck her til I came all on her chin and shit then slap my dick on both of her cheeks copious amounts of times.

why bro? how did that pic help you make your mind up? lol

fuck yeah!

It's raining 3's in someone phone Steph Curry.

in here*

She's going to make an excellent mother one day... PFFFFFFFT!

hell yeah she is! do you think her sons will jerk off to her? what do you think she'll be like as a mother?

Okay, in this picture, the way she wears her hair does not do her face justice. But, I think that she'll be a single MILF divorced of two-maybe three-and every kid would want to come over just so they can eye fuck her.

Chances are. she's fucking their dads too.

fuck yeah! how about her here with blonde hair?

bet her sons friends will wanna fuck her too

She'll be a blonde by the time of her milf stage for sure. She's already got that motherly look to her.

I mean, idk about the wincest thing but maybe her brother in-laws would definitely hit.

id love to see her bukakked with tons of sperm in her hair

whats your fav pic of her so far guys?

Probably this one for me: Also the second blond picture just screams out trashy whore. MY GOD. DO WANT.

she's such a trashy whore. what do u wanna see more of? u gonna cum to her?

heres a real new pic of her

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna be the husband she divorces. This bitch needs my children.

which pic of her would u want to impregnate her in? like what one of her looks?

I'm much too drunk to jerk off right now but I'm loving the pictures and my own commentary. What's her background?

See: I'm usually a fan of the brunette hair but something about that whore face and blonde, bro.

she's ukrainian. married a 42 yr old american when she was 20 and moved to the us. had to suck his dick and take it up her ass for years until she divorced him

OH FUCK. THIS. THIS. THIS.

You're killing me.

Yeah, I knew she was something foul.The ASSxis of Evil is real.

more 4

haha yeah dude, she's a real bonafide whore! what else do u wanna know?

Her number would be great lol... naw, let me stop.

Where and how did you meet her and how long did it take for her to let you smash?

in college. about 2 weeks and was assfucking her and covering/filling her in my jizz!

Fair enough. Gotta love those Ukrainian bitches, man. I'm honestly proud of you for this accomplishment right here. I shall make another drink in your honor... how many shots should I pour?

2 shots.

and thanks man! i enjoyed fucking her! wanna see some vids of her too? what do u think of her slutty blonde friend here too?

Oh, man. 2!? I do 4 normally. I'll do 4 and YOU HAVE VIDEOS?

MOTHERFUCKER! You been holding out on me.

Her friend is okay, I guess. Can't really tell with the fluffy sweater.

ok bro!

here she is inhaling dick! sendvid.com/wammb8t0 what do u think?

heres a better shot of them together

here she is getting pounded from behind doggystyle too!

sendvid.com/r4htgkpw

Good job man, she really can take a dick!

Bro, you deserve user of the Year. Honestly. This is the best thread between two fellow anons I've seen in a long time. Got any more?

Her friend is whatever.

thanks dude! :)

yeah i have more of her bro. what type of vids/pics do u wanna see?

Christmas has come early for me. I'm so happy I might just start tearing up.

Post some of your personal favorites but I would also like to see her swallow or her take some jizz to the face.

wish i had some of that dude but i dont :( but heres her best blowjob video!

sendvid.com/yo0c5i7c

more vids pls :)

Dude, the way she arches her back, the way she looks at the camera. FUCK!!!!

She looks like a fun whore.

Why do u post these girls all the time?

Newfag

moar like oldfag who hasn't been around