Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
paypal.me/dirtbutton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that all your money?

why arent those $100 bills? are you a poorfag or something

wow 200 dollars and change
don't spend it all at one candy store

that's like 185 dollars I think perhaps you are the lie.

pssh richfag ROFL dude your paper money isn't worth the paper it's printed on get on my level bro.

Broke ass nigga

Op is a nigger that thinks a stack of 20$ is a lot. Lmao

That's nothing. I have 4 oz gold and 561oz of silver in my safe and not even CLOSE to being a rich fag.

Why did you put a bar of gold worth like $75

Obviously not a richfag

how much does that equate to?

op put the money back in the register and get back to work

What does cock taste like?

>richfag.

Based on gold/silver prices, it's worth roughly $16.4k

Get mad.
Make your money homeboy.
It will always come back to you in the end . . . . ,

Why can't you afford English lessons?

If OP lived in Zimbabwe

Can you buy me a game on steam ?

How did you make that money? What job do you have?

Yeah well I stopped buying silver once it went it up past $15 an ounce and i'm not gonna buy anymore till it goes back down after new years possibly march or may. I wanna buy 1 kilo bar at $15 an ounce.

Serve tables and you'll be pretty good (for a college student)

Most of mine I bought several years ago when silver was a bit higher, unfortunately. Most of what I have is a mix of 1oz, 5oz and 10oz bars. I didn't want anything so large that wouldn't be usable in trade.

Is silver viable if you plan to move to Canada? Can you get a decent return on it when transferring to anotehr currency?

Have no idea. Don't plan on moving to Canada. Precious metals have an intrinsic value beyond what a paper currency would have. I mostly bought it because 1.) I had the cash to do so, and 2.) So id have something of value in case the USD deflates, or some other SHTF scenario.

>Pile of twenties, i'm rich!
Nigger detected

Just do forex. A lot easier

If you mean for SHTF, you can always melt it

How exact will it help you though? Think about it.

If you try to trade it to the government, they'll just get some mindless soldier to kick your head in and take it from you.

If you try to trade it to a normal person they'll tell you to fuck off and bring back food or ammo.

If you trade it to someone from another country, they'll probably do it at a huge loss on your part.

Wouldn't you be better off buying food for SHTF?

>rich fag
hah
how much would it hurt u to give $500 or more to a stranger?

I spent €3,500 this summer and travelled through the Netherlands, Germany, and Poland.
I don't work and I'm a student. Am I rich?

Thats like maybe $2000 lol keep it up i guess but u aint rich by any means

Was it stolen?

big fucken deal...doesn't everyone keep a wad of 20s on them?

lightyears from being a richfag

Poor fags

nice dubz, Cred Forumsro

Did you sell your soul on craigslist?

If you can display your "wealth" in a stack of bills or coins or other physical objects you are NOT rich.

That's all my cash :(

All these poor fags posting pictures of their mamas rent money,go get a job.

Take a pic with the cash and write "Ander fasisto"

If youre so rich then buy me the fallout 4 season pass

Piss off poor person
Make your own money, don't beg for handouts you disgrace

I'm counting about 3 grand in cash, being generous with the three rows of 20's because I'm too lazy to make that out from a shitty ipod camera.

That's supposed to be impressive? My pile of shit truck is worth more than that in steel value, and it's half rusted out.

Asking for a demonstration of wealth. Not a hand out. But you look easily triggered so you might not know the difference

More like 5g, notice the wad under the cats butt plus the about equal value in cash of the devils lettuce in the jars. I could buy your truck

>demonstration of wealth
Literally begging for free shit

Oooohhhh, a whole 5 grand, eh?

Watch out for this guy, he's obviously a rich fag.

So i wasnt wrong?

I could blow 5 k at a strip club easily

And i thought i was poor

Yes at least 5g is paper money sitting around and at least another in weed. How much cash do you have on you right now? I never said I was rich, I was just posting a bigger stack than these other fags are

>I am 14 and wat is this

Please donate for poorfag?
paypal.me/Sopoorpls

500 x 7bil= ?

i need 4k to afforded this shitty house so i can move out of these shitty apartments. if you are really rich then plz send money.
paypal
[email protected]

Do it then

Show tits Courtney

Dumb cunt. That's clearly 5 twenties on a stack of one's

if was a girl i would. im a guy and my life sucks.

>I...I won an internet fight...right?

No you just redefined words as you saw fit. Like a moron. Besides FO4 blows.

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

what the yellow band say? I can't read it. Also how much is that?

If you were a girl you would have found sugar wayyy before this point.

What's it like knowing that being "rich" doesn't improve your life?

im aware

Pretty much this

How bad are your apartments?

I'm sure a lot of us could produce a pike of money like this if we could be bothered to go and withdraw our savings. For all we know this is all the money you have in which case you're not rich at all.

moldy and sliding off a hill

If dubs, give me $100. Kek wills it.

Your parents are you trust fund faggot

>rich fag
>them bills all crumpled and shitty

you're a drug dealer

looks like 2 or 3 20s sitting on a stack of 1s

this would change my entire fucking life. if one of you really have money to burn then help a Cred Forumsro out

Can someone make a money picture with a paper and write "Ander fasisto", please thanks.

Why don't you do it yourself?

Right from the bank.. :)

why are you hording?

What are the bills underneath?

Cuz im poor as fuck ;)

All hundreds, each box is 100k.

even more than me, i have like 3,35€

Can I have 20,000 for socks and maybe some new boxers?
Thanks

age?
dick lenght?
do you have a gf?
have you ever had sex?
job?
rich because of your family or not?

Why would you have 200k just depreciating in value by 2% per year like that? At the very least invest it in Vanguard index funds you whore. If it's not clean money, launder it. You'll make the money back that you lose in no time.

Want to know how i make so much cash?

I made so much cash by sitting at home, doing my dream job and not lifting a finger!

selling drugs?

Saved this shit in 3 months working 7 hours a week 10 dollars an hour. Anyone can produce a stack of 20s you poor uneducated faggot.

Sounds good I'm in

I buy and rent farm lands in south american countries, very profitable. meat market is amazing i have over 1000 acres of farms perhaps more

hectares excuse me

How does one get into this cocaine and human trafficking business?

desperate bump

Do you beat off to traps/sissys?

The real weath here resides within the pusser..

And silver isnt worth shit.

Looks like 36 grand to me

lol ones on bottom

300$ tops. Drug dealer here, so I know about stacks of 20's

Is that an adult cat? It looks tiny.

How do you do that? How much money to start?

drug money and pussy
what evey man needs

yellow is 1000

technically you're supposed to use them to put together 10 dollar bills, and the purple (2000) is for 20 dollar bills

the mustard-colored ones (10000) are for 100s

>pic related
>I asked for one of each at the bank so I could collect them because I'm lame like that
>MFW I'll probably never fill the bigger ones

*pic related*

Hahaha you fucking faggot with your stack of 20's. That isn't a lot of money at all...show your bank account stupid faggot..

ITT poor amerifats

Lmfao, found the doomsday prepper. Go hide in your backwoods shelter already you lonely conspiracy hick.

wew lad a whole 2 grand

nice screenshot btw

>2016
>trusting banks

enjoy your bits of zeroes and ones when the financial system collapses

I have a lot more than 2k and screenshotting it was the only way to make the file small enough

If the system collapses event the money you kept a home will worth nothing

Get thread

Here's one of my accounts. I have 2 other personal accounts one with a little less and one with a whole lot more.

enjoy your useless currency when your house catches fire (seen it happen to people who were alive in the 20-30s, hording money correlates directly with lifetime spent alive during the Great Depression here in the US). Lady lost 200k because her mattress was a fucking tinderbox

i just graduated with two degrees and no money but no debt, what do

business strategy?
on your own or well paid job?
tax fraud or drug dealer?

top kek
should have insurance on matress haha

I own a little business. Nothing illegal. It's a one man show and I work my fucking ballsack off

>(seen it happen to people who were alive in the 20-30s,
are you 100 years old?

nice alpha here, keep going

Gold and silver will be worth nothing too.

same, have a net value of approx 300k, 37 yrs old

Got any business tips?

>Keeping $16.4k in a safe

What are you, a poorfag or something?

The problem with PM's as money is that it is hoarded by the few and unrecognized by the many. I used to fanatically stack it with every cent I could earn, but now only get it if there's something that's nice to collect.

Enjoy

Some items like gold and luxury things won't worth money but you'll be able to exchange it whit goods

Jesus christ. Here I am trying to get by on ramen and water.
Well, never forget Trevor?

paypal.me/dirtbutton

Unloading a silver stash for cash is always a pain in the ass. Stick to cash. Buy PMs with money that'll just rot in a savings account. Make sure you get rid of debt before PMs. I've seen people buying PMs with a credit card smh.

Yes I do actually.
Think of something you are compassionate for. Something that will never get old to you. Using the Internet for info come up with a full business plan. Once you have a plan in place set out to get what is required to put the plan in action. 99% it is money that is needed to get the plan going. BEG, BARROW AND STEAL if you have to. Eat sleep and shit your ideas. You've got to 100% live your idea until it becomes a reality. Never give up and don't let naysayers get you down. Good luck user.

can you buy me game on steam?

this is why I consider bitcoin the digital version of silver/gold. A pain in the ass to convert into dolls

nice tips