ITT I give bad advice

>ITT I give bad advice.

Hit me with your problems, and let me make them worse.

>dropped out
>no job
what do?

>finished watching deadwood
>no show comes close to being as smart or as well written and i feel my iq points slowly dropping with each new show i try
what do?

Become homeless. Find a nice bridge somewhere and set up a squatters camp. Bonus points for becoming king of the bums, so start putting nails in your bat asap.

Try John From Cincinnati, it's David Milch's follow up to Deadwood. It has the same lyrically vulgar dialogue, but it's all about surfing and vague spirituality. It lasted one season.

>crave humiliation from girlfriend
what do?

thank you my friend, i'm a huge fan of the style!

SWEDGIN
WU
COCKSUCKA

What actor is that?

>mfw the owners offered them to make a half fourth season to finish the story of Deadwood but the writer fucking refused the offer because "muh plans" (he wanted to have one season be one year of time or something). so the series just stops without being finished.

does it have any kind of connection to the deadwood series? and does the story wrap up all the lose ends in that one season?

My picture is all over the news just because I shot a few womens.

Wat do Dr. OP?

my depression is getting worse and my girlfriend is just constantly talking about babies

wat do?

Why not cut out the middleman and just humiliate yourself. Get naked and go to the dog park with a jar of peanut butter. Be lewd, attempt to solicit lick jobs from a pomeranian. Once she hears about it (from the police), her respect of you will drop immediately. Expect dehumanizing treatment from entire neighborhood.

SAN FRANCISCO COCKSUCKAS
ian mcshane, playing al swearengen from HBO's Deadwood

I want to learn Japanese but I'm bad at remembering and learning in general. Pls help

Nope, it has nothing to do with Deadwood. Just surfing. And Luke Perry.

i wasn't aware of that, how weird!!

>Can't seem to lock down a relationship with a girl. I keep striking out because im a beta cuck.
Whats the call Dr OP?

does the story wrap up or are there loose threads hanging? don't feel like watching something thats incomplete

The only possible solution would be to destroy all the tvs. No tvs, no way to be identified, right? Head straight to the Best Buy and unload on the TV section. Free and clear, user.

>deadwood
>smart, witty, high IQ

Nigga you best be trollin. I don't want to live on a planet with people who actually believe that.

OP I've just turned 18, torn between wanting to buy a gun at a gunshow soon but I don't know if my family will be okay with it. What do?

I knew I recognized him from somewhere, turns out it was from the movie Hot Rod

Rome is good.

>get job
>move the fuck out
>fuck what your fam thinks, fam

Get girlfriend pregnant and immediately bail. Go off the grid and grow a beard. Hunt with your bare hands, start leaving the heads of your prey scattered about town. Maybe get some petty charges filed against you. Become an urban legend the kids talk about on late summer nights.

are you crazy? deadwood's characters are so well developed and are so relateable, you can really feel the struggle in their being. not to mention the maticulous amount of research and time that went into creating the shakespearian-esque world of deadwood. an excellent show through and through, although the third season did get a little full of itself.

hilarious to see him in that role, lol

Just learn a handful of phrases and make up the rest using gibberish in a Japanese accent. Buy a kimono and some Pocky, squint alot. People will buy it.

Invest in some time with local prostitutes. Frequent strip clubs, be as creepy and handsy as possible (strippers love that shit). All the time spent around batches will build your sexual energy and make you irresistible to the ladies.

brad pit's head doesn't move realistically from the bullet

Do it anyway. Keep it loaded and sleep with it under your pillow at night like a real hardman.

The story doesn't wrap up or really go anywhere, it's kinda subpar, but with very literate dialogue.

it's my favorite series

they were also scheduled to be dropped just after the first season (too expensive) but the owner gave them a chance to finish the story in one season.

unlike the derpy Deadwood writer the Rome guys were smart/thankful and actually finished the series. maybe that's why Rome turned out so awesome, there's basically no filler at all in the second season (not that the first feels slow neither)

thanks, ill avoid it then. ive just got too much to watch at the moment

No problem! Good choice.

>
should i?

Yes. Undoubtedly.

I started collecting Dark Eldar in WH40k again and now I'm losing lots of games, please help!

trying to become ultimate italian chef in senior year, yet my spaghetti is failing to push away pussy. if anything, i'm more popular then ever.
watdo

Drank too much last night and feel horrible help

Keep at it. Try some tournaments that you can wager monies on, so there's a consequence to failing. Use your next few paychecks to finance your adventure.

drink a lot of water and take a pinch of salt

Start carrying around a rat and say all your success is due it it, like Ratatouille. Bonus points for dead rats.

Never stop drinking. You need to teach your liver whose boss. Blacking out is nature's reward for mastering liquor. Get back on that horse, cowboy.

Hit the bricks with the helpful advice. This is a bad advice thread, friendo.

oh whoops, i meant drink a lot of beer and take a pinch of pepper

There you go, that's the spirit. Don't forget to drive around the block a few times in between beers.

Bumping for bad advice. Any takers?

sure i can always use some advice

trying to learn some programming language but having trouble getting started

Computers are old news. Scrap all new tech and go back to hardcopies of everything. Get a typewriter, address book, and a map.

post a pic to prove its really you,mall fag

>no gf
>too busy working or playing vidya

Advice?

Behind on bills.
Small dick
What do

Sell pictures of your small dick to men with ego issues, to pay off your bills.

Nice trips friendo

Quit job, play more vidya. Time enjoyed isn't time wasted.

Arson, fake death, then cam cake farting videos for pay. Wear gimp mask and assume different identity.

Thanks boyo, Nice Dubs.