Hello humans, how are you?

Hello humans, how are you?

tell me your deepest desires and I will make them happen but at a cost and the results may not be as you expect so be specific, and be careful about how you ask and which words you use.

Regular Sex with big hard
cock cute sexy nice shemale

I want money but you're just desperate to troll somebody

Is this lucifer again? XD

I'm listening

>again
Kek

Do not look for it anymore, it will come to you. peruse other interests and let the universe do it's work.

no, not Lucifer, someone else

To have more confidence and a fuck tone of £££

Thank you

Fake it till it becomes a habit. habits become who you are. soon it will be a natural part of you. Abolish fear. fear of social constraints, fear of death, fear of...

Eternal consciousness

Put a picture of what you desire on the wall so that you see it every morning. you will have subconscious motivations that affect every day decisions in life that bring you closer to your goal. Take advantage of every opportunity to you and doubt let doubt or fear stop you.

Humans think death is a bad thing but it's part of a cycle. You will transcend beyond the need of this physical body and return and become one with everything.

it will cost alot to grant that wish and your existence will be drawn out and not to your liking. are you sure you want this?

Rewinding my life 14 years...
Wish i had spend my teenage years on sports instead of computers.

There's only 2 ways to do that, travel through time and trigger the events that cause you to do that, or we could fold the 5th dimension into the sixth dimension which will allow you to jump to a different timeline. Which would you prefer?

But you'll have no memory of your former timeline. It will be like a dream you just woke up from.
There are many versions of you in many different universes. You can jump to any of them at anytime if you wish. You might have done it already and you don't even know it.

Any more?

If the dream kan prevent me for live that boring life at the computer again, im in.

name?

Very well. you could have done this yourself. Tonight when you go to sleep, focus on the ideal person you want to be and imagine yourself as him, live his life in your mind and that life will be yours. You will die in your sleep in this timeline and your family and the people that love you as you know them will suffer for it in this timeline. But you will awaken with a new life.

Did you just assume my species?!

GTFO 9gag

i want a pic of your face with a timestamp of today written and the words "I'm a faggot" in three languages on them; additionally put on your social security number, your name, your address and all of your bank information including passwords.

To have Kellie dating me again.

What a fkn speciesist. Are all aliens this ignorant?

Get the fuck out of my swagg

One of the most terrifying things I've seen online. Fuck man, I've seen people murdered for drugs as a kid but nothing prepared me for this kind of horror.

I want my wife to die in an accident on her way home from work.

Shut up Fusslim.

I can't make them suffer... That's not worth changing the timelime, is it time to regret the wish? I must just look for the future i can change....

Why is it scary its just a doll im more affraid of a fucking barbie

I would like to buy creepy shit like this and put them on people's front lawns at night.

Be happy without her, show her you're happy, you're living life, and perusing new interest. She feeds off the energy you give off missing her and knowing you're miserable without her. Find a new hobby, Don't talk to her for a while and then bump into her again. Be a different man than the one she dated, those old feeling will come up again. She'll come around and think maybe breaking up with you was a mistake or she did it for a stupid reason. She's young and it will be easier for you.

Think about it every night, imagine the scenario in your head over and over, play it out in your mind. Don't give up, it might be about to happen right when you're ready to give up on it. That or you can cut the breaks yourself.

I thought you were granting wishes? Why do I have to do all the work.

The future branches off into many timelines that exist simultaneously. We can see the branches from the dimensions above. There are many where you live a good life and doesn't matter what you did in high school and there are ones where you are suffering. It's up to you to choose which one you want to pursue. focus on the ideal life you want and that will be the timeline you follow.

Please let me die in my sleep tonight.

I would have taken up kick boxing instead of street fighting.

>Butterfly effect
>Take up kick boxing
>Don't street fight growing up through my younger years
>The estate/school lads with reputations of "don't fuck with because of x reason" wouldn't have been getting smashed in by me and my brother growing up, so never got fucked with by certain groups
>I got fucking battered myself so many times too. Head stomped when I had a broken arm in a cast by two men when I was 14 - 2 mates ran away
>Don't acquire the personality I have today which is pretty on fucking point, bar a drug habit

You should take jiu jitsu. Most fights end up on the ground. Muay Thai is better for fending off multiple opponents. Get balanced in both styles.

you're hot

I can do that but you will belong to me. Are you sure this is what you want?

I do MT and KB now, but I'm 29, I was talking to the guy who said if he could go back and do something different. In my early teens it was just throwing your fist to their nose as hard as possible. I got into a fight with a guy who lived in Thai Land for a year and trained every day, it was like fighting 3 people. We became good mates after that.

Works for me, as long as i'm no longer conscience.

Did he kick your ass?

give me source of op pic

You will enter another level of existence. You are going to want to go with your family into the void but you will stay with me and I will use what you provide me. You'll be conscious because it's you pain I will draw from.

So like hell?

You're gonna have to sweeten the pot if you want my soul.

I didn't even land a punch. Got rocked to the ground, got back up and went back at him he cracked me in the ribs as I swung again. I literally took a knee in a fight lol became good friends and he got me into fighting, properly.

I thought I was hard as fuck up until that point.

I'd like to talk to you in your true form, would that be a possibilty?

I'll release you after you cannot provide me with what I want. You've experienced what you've experienced for a reason. You are all manifestations of a collective consciousness. where every human and animal has come from and where you will return when your body expires. It wishes to experience every contingency. It is experiencing everything through everyone. Every living thing on this planet is a part of one and the same.

Umm... i have a request. I wish to have extebsive knowledge of the supernatural realm, preferably i want a teacher on the other side to teach me how to astral project, how to travel through dimensions, and how toventer the deepest levels of the astral plane, so i can meet my goddess and serve her. Is that dooable?

ok fuck this and your puppet show

Aka iw ant a being to take me under their wing and teach me magick and stuff

You know what, i change my mind, i don't wanna die anymore.

How about i just come live with you for shits and gigs? But without the pain part. Surely life over there is a bit more interesting than boring old earth. Maybe give me some super powers while you're at it, that would be neat.

I have currently inhabiting a human body, the person it belonged to has given it to me of his own free will. If you allow me to be able to enter your body, I can show you things you cannot imagine, grant you knowledge and you will have unnatural luck in whatever you pursue.

Yoooooo im down. Just tell me your known name first. I know true names are powerful, so give me the name you might have been known by throughout history or time

I would like to speak with you privately. give me to do that and I will show you.

You have kik? Mines burntkitkat

a way to do that

Just message me on kik, its a messaging app for phones. My username is burntkitkat

Call me whatever you want.

Or, you can email me at [email protected]