Sup Cred Forums

Sup Cred Forums
Was wondering if any user knew what would happen if I were to close my bank account and run away from all my bills?
Would they hunt me down\get police or would they try email and shit and i would just be able to get on with life?

Tl;DR
>Be me
>1K in debt

it's 1k just pay it off you fucking moron

I am just so over you.

You're fucking stupid. I'm 5k in debt and I ain't even mad.

Seriously.

Wait until it goes to collections. Dispute it. Free stove starting paper for life.

1k with no job is lots.....

Will they be able to find me if i close the account and move within the country?

They'll be able to find your mailbox and stuff it with tinder. Does that scare you?

>they
>here come the men in black

lol, i thought about that once

money isnt real , when you do stuff like this

try to be one million$ in dept , they cant do anything. nothing , but you will have bad credit , and will be paying with cash for 8 yrs or somthing

So just close it and move and they wont even do whit will have new card from dirrent unlinked bank and cash weekly for wage

Underage

Be responsible and just pay it.

Be able to look three times as successful as people who have the same amount of assets.

>what is the american dream

>not american
>no money to pay get more in debt
>no money to eat

>basic survival
>vaginitis

Get a fucking job, I'm 18 and working at a Fucking tire shop and I have 2400$ saved up, work a job and make money.

Have a job, be oldfag have house to pay for hence why i said move from bills......

I have 12.600€ bc of student credit and still increasing

>Paid my uni all myself and my car and then my house was all going good
>Couple moths back
>lose job
>no new job cant get one due to kid fags getting hired cheap
>get debt increaseing by the second

>so work at waiter
>no enough
>not enough hours
>work 65 hours a week
>still poor

1k In debts please Fucking kill yourself useless cunt. You're Fucking retarded

>quite literally increasing by 1k a week

Problem OP. Is that you're a fucking retard.

Every person in the Western world runs on debt unless they a). Get shit from parents or b). Earn enough to clear their debt.

Until you earn enough to clear debt your debt just keeps fucking increasing you either eventually pay everything off by never buying anything for yourself (this is the Asian parent method) or you increase your skills exponentially until you have a high enough worth that you can earn a decent living.

Until then. Shut the fuck up you Millennial cuck. Tell your girlfriend I left the money on her fridge.

An hero. Cuck.