Okay anons, I need help

Okay anons, I need help

Parents keep asking me to get a girlfriend, but I'm too awkward or quiet to talk to anyone. I'm fine living the way I am right now without a girlfriend, helps me focus on my art and other things, but my family is practically begging me to get a girlfriend and go out more. How do?

Can't hurt to try. Do you have anything to lose? At worst, things will go back to the way they are now, and at best you get a girlfriend.

you gotta get sum of that pussy

Two kinds of people...

I guess not really, but then I have to spend time and money on a girlfriend that I could very well use for art. Shits expensive yo

Look. A gf is something 95% of Cred Forumstards can only dream about. Just take the chance and devote yourself to her. If she is really not worth the effort, dump her.

How old are you, OP?

I mean I guess when you put it like that it ain't so bad. I hadn't even realized the dumping her if shes not worth it part.

Find a convincing sissy or trap and have them pretend to be your gf in front or your parents. Then who knows you'll discover you like traps and that your are gay and then everyone will be happy.

Im already Bi, so this could work

its 4:40 pm
will i die tomorrow

Just do what I did and ignore them, sooner or later they'll give up on you and won't bother you about it anymore.

Tell them you are a gay.

Checkum

Reroll

>I'm already bi

Never mind your parents are right. Go blow the stink off your ass kid.

but it can hurt he could go to prison because she regretted sex and charges him with rape

They already know im Bi

???

I've tried believe me

What I did after my last relationship. Just get around to it when you feel like it. Give it the old college try with each girl and don't stress over it. Try a dating site if you need to.

>i've tried
you obviously didn't try hard enough