Yo Cred Forums, is it a good idea to take weed + LSD before class?

Yo Cred Forums, is it a good idea to take weed + LSD before class?

I've smoked weed before, never done LSD. Is it fine or too noticeable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vh7meILGMM
youtube.com/watch?v=h5XKTIZ6nUM
youtube.com/watch?v=F14mgydBKV4
youtube.com/watch?v=yvBK1rSUzTc
youtube.com/watch?v=TEyGnDjsyE0
youtube.com/watch?v=e7ydzriSovs
youtube.com/watch?v=3jTjBt0Enyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have fun getting addicted and living on the streets moron

I'm taking a hit of acid, not shooting heroin bro.

Its fine as long as its a very, very small dose of L. Weed before class is retarded though, stop getting stoned before you have to do mental work. What are you, in high school?

drugs are for losers user.

Don't take the tab before class, you'll be way noticeable

Yeah, I'm in high school, 18 years old though. Already got accepted into the college I want, and there's only like 1 month left before I finish, so what's the worse that can happen?

Plus, I never smoked weed before class. This would be the first time doing that too. I've only smoked after. Although it's just weed, that I know no one cares.

And what would be a small dose of LSD? I have 1 "hit". Idk how much that is.

I don't know kid, what's the dosage on that tab? The idea behind taking a very small dose of L before a job/class/whatever is to microdose, so like 10 or 20 mics. A typical dose might have 100 mics, give or take. The point is not to trip but to get the benefits of L in a very subtle, manageable way. Thats also why it won't be noticeable if you do it right. If all you want to do is be "cool" and take drugs when going to school then you're a fuckhead.

One hit is a low dose. You won't hallucinate like crazy or anything but you'll probably feel euphoria and colors will seem more vivid. Might see random pulsating shapes but that's it. Then again, I've never smoked at the same time so I have no fucking clue what will happen.

how old are you?

Don't do it kid. Just wait 6 hours for after school. Don't be a moron. Especially these days with everyone telling on everyone by recording on video.
Just wait a few hours till the afternoon. Then drop the tab.

if you've never smoked weed before then i would only recommend doing one or the other, but not both. but if you are used to smoking then yes, weed + acid is a great combo

>too noticeable?

it'll definitely be noticeable, but idk what you mean by "too" noticeable. too noticeable for what?

I wouldn't do it OP, you will be noticed for it. 1 hit for your first time will cause some noticeable effects for your peers and surrounding people.

Just wait till tonight and enjoy yourself then. Why get high in class? No music or tits from Cred Forums.

Save it man.

dude i can safely say i cant see anything going wrong

I'm definitely not doing it to seem cool. We bought two tabs, my friends each took half yesterday after class and they loved it (first time too). One said that it's chill enough to take it before class. I'm a lot bigger than both of them and pretty resistant to other drugs. And because of reasons, there won't be first period that day (100 minutes), so if I take it earlier maybe I will "peak" when there's no class?

I only want to smoke a bit too to calm my nerves I guess. Although I don't plan on getting really high before school.

Pfft he"s fine. You act like the kid is going to do quantum physics. To which smoking some weed might actually help.
Just cause when your faggot ass smokes you curl into the fetal position and scream out for dad to do that thing you like in your butt hole. Does not mean the kid will react the same. Fucking dumbass , break out if your safe space she'll faggot, live a little , while its still free. The kid wants to expan his mind, let him do so, just cause when you tried you saw homosexual roaches hitting on you because you are a Manlet. Doesn't mean shit. It only means you're a fucking light weight.
Ya fucking faggot.

Pic related. You're not hip.

being stoned and tripping balls in class is a retarded idea. you could microdose lsd for positive effects on yr studying. microdose fgt.

lmao fucking blow it out your ass faggot

My school is pretty chill and I don't think anyone would tell on me. I'm not living in the US, so the culture here is a bit different. People are more impersonal to these sorts of things. I know for a fact that some of the teachers know that kids take drugs and shit. They wouldn't care at all if I sit in the back and just keep quiet.

My question is if that's what happens with acid? I don't want to be running my mouth or causing any commotion.

That's the problem though. I don't really have any time to do it. Monday and tuesday's I have class from 7am-5:40pm. Wednesday and Thursday I study in the afternoon for some exams. Friday is that day before my weekly exam, which is on Saturday. Maybe I can take it on the weekend, but I don't want to be alone and my family will notice for sure...

Is that the real slim shady?

What would be a microdose? I'm really resistant to drugs, I think I got it from my dad.

I have a really small tablet, idk.

I've never tried lsd but I have seen my mate crying on the floor because he was having a bad trip

OP school and LSD aren't fun together, save it for tonight man... school and shrooms aren't too bad though.

Tablet? Is it a microdot?

ignore the trolls

you in sixth form/from the uk fam?

>My question is if that's what happens with acid? I don't want to be running my mouth or causing any commotion.

acid affects everyone differently, so idk.
my question is: why drop acid before class? especially if its your first time dropping acid? just doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. why not just drop it after school?

It's this size guys.

Not the greatest idea if you haven't tripped before.
You may have the greatest time ever, or the freakiest weirdest experience of your life.

size doesn't tell you shit, just posting a pic of the blotter doesn't give us any indication of the actual dosage

No, Brazil. I'm American, I just live here. That's why school finishes in like 2 months, our schedules are different.

Don't have time to be honest. Monday & Tuesday I have classes in the afternoon. Wednesday through Friday I'm really busy after school. Saturdays maybe, after my test in the morning, but for these next two saturdays I have shit planned, don't want to wait three weeks.

I just don't want to do in front of my parents, so I don't really think Sundays would be a good idea.

here

My advice to you as somoene whos tripped once a few months ago, don't do it in school. Youre in for a hellova time :)

Yea... I wouldn't OP. Not for your first time. Acid lasts anywhere between 8-12 hours and you can't control what happens sometimes. It'd be very noticeable from nearby peers and you most likely wont have a good time tripping through class.

don't do it fam, they'll notice for sure and you'll have a horrible trip when everyone looks down on you as a druggie, even worse that the teacher will call ur parents or police

spend the night at a friends house, just drop something off your schedule for this trip. Trust me itll be fun

Do it after class on a good weather day and go outside. Bring music and some stuff to eat. And stuff to enjoy your time with, like juggling balls or whatever

>You may have the greatest time ever, or the freakiest weirdest experience of your life.
Worth the risk? I don't think I'll have a bad trip. Even at the worst times of my life I have managed to keep positive thoughts, and I'm an all-around happy fun guy. I'm really confident I won't have a bad trip, I'm not depressed or anything...

C'mon now, the guy selling it sold it to high schoolers. I doubt it's that potent.

This
>you'll have a horrible trip when everyone looks down on you as a druggie, even worse that the teacher will call ur parents or police

by class you mean high school / college? STFU little girl

OP wait until after class, taking it before makes no sense what so ever.

Read up some of the effects of lsd, if you have never done it before you might lose your cool on it. Especially if youre stuck in class.

Damn, wtf. This is overwhelming. Ok, I won't do it guys...

Since you'r all here, anyone care to give advice about my relationship? I was actually looking forward to the trip for some answers...

Have you ever done LSD before?

>C'mon now, the guy selling it sold it to high schoolers. I doubt it's that potent.

i doubt it's even acid tbh. probably an n-bomb or some similar shit

Ok, I won't do it.

you haven't tried it before. Its good being confident about having a good trip, like I did, but that requres a safe and comfortable environment where nothing can go wrong. trust me bro. Its not worth ruining your life becase you got caught tripping in school. Another thing you can do is wait at night until your parents fall asleep, and trip at night. You would have to prep a night or two before tho, in staying up. But its not like you can sleep off acid anyways. Have fun and be smart user

There is no way of telling how it will affect you.. Just because your friends had a good time does not mean that you will to. LSD affects everyone very differently. Worst case scenario you will have a really bad trip and get severely fucked up. Best case you have a great time and no one notices

Keep that attitude going into your trip. The littlest things can spiral you into a bad place. Try to have at least one person who does know you are tripping to make sure you dont do anything retarded like take your clothes off or start rambling to teachers. ALSO. Be prepared to trip FOREVER. Acid fucks up your perception of time. If you are the type of person who values being in control all the time, acid will fuck with you mentally. Just try not to forget you took acid.

But OP lives in Brazil, I'm not sure what it's like there.

Sure user we're here.

N-bomb? My two friends split the other tab and they said it was amazing and the best experience of their lives.

Nope, not gonna do it though. Even Cred Forums advises against it, so I'm gonna trust you guys.

>protip
don't ask for relationship advices here, too much Cred Forumseta here

By the way user, when you put the tab on your tongue, if it tastes like metal or coins, spit that shit out. Its research chemicals, which are no bueno. Feel free to do some research on it if ya like.

Who the fuck wants to do LSD in class? What a fucking waste. Are you a serious autist?

Save it for tonight when you can listen to music and play vidya or watch movies. A thousand times better then stressing in class and then getting v& by your bitch teacher after she calls the fucking cops on you. LSD is considered hard time you fucking idiot. The cops will at the very least threaten you with 5 years prison time if you don't cough up your source.

>What's the worse that could happen
Go fucking find out edge lord. You're gonna fucking do it anyway. Can't wait to see you on the news.

whys that?

Research chems may fucking kill you if the doses are fucked.

Real acid doesnt really have much of a taste. Similar to lacing weed, dealers will replace acid with research chemicals, You still get high, but its not a trip. Its unhealthy and bad for your body. Its much cheaper than acid.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vh7meILGMM

General piece of advice, never first time a drug at school. Honestly, don't first time a psychedelic in public, there's a good chance it'll be a bit overwhelming til you're past the peak and coming back down. If you know its effects and can handle it, that's a different story.

>Implying real lsd still exists.

Why wouldnt you just skip your class and take acid somewhere comfy instead of going there to take it anyway...

Not like you gonna learn anything in class anyway while on lsd and if you go there everyone would notice youre on drugs.

Thanks for the advice, won't do it during class. Maybe at home playing League? Although I feel like that's a waste.

I don't want to bore you with details. Pretty much, I caught really bad oneitis for this one chick. She kept insisting on an open relationship, so I agreed, but hated it and broke off later. During that time, I lost my virginity to another girl, but I felt uneasy. I chased after the first one again, and we're back. But she keeps insisting on an open relationship. She likes me, but "not enough to not want other people sometimes". I know I sound like a cuck, but it's more than that. She hates the thought of me having sex with other women, but is fine with making out and shit or whatever. She's admittedly younger, and is a virgin.

I know this sounds like ridiculous high school drama, and I swore I'd never get into that, but idk. I said I'm american but live in brazil. She's british and lives in Brazil too. We have so much in common. It's honestly fucking amazing that coincidences that happened. She went to the same festival I did (lollapalooza, bc of Eminem), months before meeting each other. Also, it was a coincidence that we both had trips to Europe on our winter break, we were actually able to meet in fucking London. I think that's batshit insane for highschool. Idk, it just feels like I'm being taken for granted w/ the open relationship.

It's not about negative thoughts, it's about being unable to stop fixating on something that's worrying you during the trip.

you poor fuck

I dont wanna psyche you out, but just know youre probably gonna have to piss or shit during your trip and it will be weird af. Just remember youre always in control of the drug tho.

dude, during class, thats a waste. at home playing league, thats setting up for a good time. Ofc you wont be playing league no more while peaking tho.

I disagree. I'm not beta, i'm a normie. I can tell which advice is genuine and which isn't.

I don't think the teachers would care, that's why I wanted to do it. I still won't, but not because I'm afraid of that.

Not gonna do it now. How is that even edgy?

Makes sense.

I don't actually pay attention in class anyway.

>implying real lsd doesnt exist

im sorry

When the acid hits, try and change what you want to change about yourself.
Since it's your first time, it will hit you the hardest and you will be able to see yourself from a different perspective.
Don't ask for advice here, think about it when u do LSD.

I have plenty of things worrying me (mostly about my future, and this one fucking chick I'm way into), but I don't let that bother me during my day. Is it different during trips?

Gonna do it during skype session w/friends lmao.

This is with all honesty from someone who turned his shitty life around with help from acid. Also you will still have a lot of time to have fun, just try to fit in a little self study.

keep it the tab away from sunlight and save it for a nice day where you can really enjoy it, be with some friends and make a day out of it take it like 2/3pm so you enjoy the sunshine and are kept awake all night, get some good music and a comfy environment. I know you said it'll be weeks but just put it somewhere safe and forget about it. No rush mate.

About this girl. Tbh it's what you want it to be. You can not give a fuck and just take the open relationship, just don't get too attached, or you can fight for it and risk fucking it up. Literally doesn't matter. Just enjoy your youth, I spent too much time worrying over nothing, just relax and have fun

>
just take the open relationship and fuck other chicks. win win bro

One last thing.
First time is the best time, try to make it as beautiful as you can.
My first time was the best experience of my life.

Good choice, trip twice before you do something like that. Once to get the first time out of the way, another time to see how it goes now that your body and brain can comprehend what's happening. After that you'll know roughly how it's gonna go, and be prepared for things.

I dont know man, if its good acid 1 tab could be more than enough to hallucinate and trip out for a good 10 hours.. No fucken way I'm doing acid before I gotta deal with people, I make sure I have that day and the next off too before I take acid that shit is way crazy I seen some stuff man

Can I get his name, please? So cute! No homo.

oops
The quality of the acid will degrade in sunlight, And acid keeps you awake, take it at 2/3pm to avoid being kept up all night

good luck niggaaa

>what's the worse that can happen
>worse

It's "worst" dick head. Do not retard your brain until you have first filled it with knowledge.

His name is Chubby Sunny

Thinking about doing it next Sunday morning actually. I won't experience it with my friends, but whatever. How do I have dinner with my parents without looking retarded?

What I intend to do. I actually thought of being a real asshole. Keep fucking chick #2, which my gf doesn't want, and try to work my way up into taking her virginity. Then leave both of them.

Marshall Mather

youtube.com/watch?v=h5XKTIZ6nUM

youtube.com/watch?v=F14mgydBKV4

youtube.com/watch?v=yvBK1rSUzTc

youtube.com/watch?v=TEyGnDjsyE0

youtube.com/watch?v=e7ydzriSovs

youtube.com/watch?v=3jTjBt0Enyw

Heres some music when you take it.
This will be the most beautiful music at the time.

Yes, very, you'll worry about chipping a tooth because you closed your jaw hard one time. Or you'll worry about throwing your back out lifting something because you can't really feel how much effort you're putting in. I worried about going blind in a dark closet one time because I flashed my eyes with a color changing wand and then turned it off. Also weed is a potentiator and will probably make your trip stronger.

you'll peak after about 6 hours, so you'll need to take it before

As long as you're aware you will be fairly dysfunctional and high for 8 hours

>How do I have dinner with my parents without looking retarded?
You buy a sandwich, buddy, you are going to look wayyyy to fucked up so avoid any contact with family for at least 6 hours.

Well depends when you have dinner. You probably could handle yourself for the first couple of hours. But they will know when youre at peak, take it a few hours before dinner and take the chance you'll be lucid in front of your parents. Then scuttle off to your room to have the best (and potentially worst) time of your life!!

Danke! :)

That's the problem. My family is one of those "everyone is at the table together in the evening" type of family. That's why I don't want to do it at home.

I doubt you'd play league for 8 hours straight. You could always listen to music afterwards. It's a long trip.

You wont even want to eat. The food will move around and look alive. You will struggle to put that shit in your mouth, and acid inhibits your hunger anyway.

If your parents wont see it in your eyes (which they will) they will see it on your behaviour.

its absolutely still a trip. the effects of psychedelic research chemicals like 2ce are PRETTY similar to LSD/shrooms. most people wouldnt know the difference if nobody told them. theyre really not much more dangerous, either. research chemicals are 10x more common than acid on the street, and you RARELY hear about overdoses. yall sound like some autistic tin foil beta drug users.

Do IT you Faggot, what are you, A pussy?

2c-e doesnt come on blotter, it doesnt fit.

usually its DOx or 25x-nbome if its not acid on the blotter. which you can fatally overdose. you cant fatally overdose acid. that being said, research chemicals makes for some pretty good trips as well. not as good as acid, but having never tripped before, he wont notice the difference, you are right.

go for it, you don't sound like you were going to learn anything anyway. you obviously don't give a fuck.

cool music

getting addicted to lsd. kek
>underage fag

This. Absolute truth

OP is a 18yo american living in Brazil and willing to do LSD in the classroom?? I smell bullshit. Where in Brazil?

Interior of SP.

Interior of SP. If I say the city's name it would be too much info I think.

why are you in Brazil?

My dad's work. Been here for a few years now. Are you Br too?