Sup vapefags

Sup vapefags

I've had a joyetech evic vtc mini for about the last year andue I've really enjoyed temp control, but the battery life is not great and I'm thinking of upgrading.

I've heard some pretty good reviews on the Wismec Rouleaux RX2/3 and I'm thinking it'll be my next mod. Problem is, my local vape shop is charging 90 fucking dollars for it.

Online I'm seeing it go for about $50ish but I'm not sure what's a reputable site to buy it from. What's a good vape site to buy from that I can get it for that price without it turning out to be some shit-tier clone/bootleg?

Also, general vape thread.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dkm8Hteeh6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My current mod.

It's good, I really like it. I'll probably keep it as a back up.

One of the only things I dislike about it is that due to its shape and height it's not particularly stable when standing up straight, so it falls over quite easily and I'm afraid I'm gonna end up breaking it. Plus the battery life is...not great.

I really dig temp control.

I brought mine off fasttech

Remember on top of the cost of it, you have to buy 3 brand new 18650's to marry along with a charger.

I was thinking of pairing the RX2/3 with the Uwell Crown tank. It was recommended by my vape shop, supposedly because it's a good tank that gives good clouds and works well with temp control, and isn't too bad on juice consumption. Thoughts?

Id go with the vapeorape 8999 its the best mod ive seen/used yet c-louds broooos

Yes, I am aware of that. I'm not sure that I'll be using all 3 batteries for it though, I think 2 should suffice. With 3 batteries I think it'll be too bulky in my pocket. I'm a cop, and I have limited pocket space. There's one pocket on my tactical pants that sits low on my thigh, just below and in front of my holster that works nicely, I think with the 2 battery back on it'll fit perfect.

Assuming the tank doesn't stand up too high, that is.

C'mon, are all the vapefags too busy sucking dick to respond?

Rx200 is dope. 3 batteries last me all day with heavy use. Pair it with Maus subtank using .2 coil, bee's knees. It is heavy though. Probably not feasible for a cop. Definitely recommend that Maus subtank tho.

VAPE NAYSH YAAAAAALLLLLL

I'm thinking of buying this one. Smok Micro One 80W starter kit. opinions?

I use vapenw.com for everything this target is 75w and temp control best vape I've used. I also bought this 4 battery charger that can charge your phone simultaneously or as a backup charger. I have an ego case that let's me carry a backup battery, tank and juice if need be. The rx is cool but I don't find it necessary in my case

I use a smok hydra currently at the moment but the target tank it comes with is better in my opinion. That is just preference on whether you are OK with ciramic versus coils

Yes I like the rx200 I just think it's a bit big, that's why I want the 2/3. It's almost the same size as my joyetech evic mini with an extra battery.

I'm a moderate user, sometimes more sometimes less. I'm thinking 2 batteries should last me about 2 days.

I'm not familiar with the Maus. What are your thoughts on the Uwell crown?

Vaping is for faggots

So is gargling balls but you still do that like it's going out of style

I'm new to vaping. I bought the Drip box starter kit from Kangertech. After finally received those Fucking batteries I bought some eliquids and set it all up. I really don't get it. It burns and spits like crazy and it hurts my troath like hell. I've made the cotton 'fluffy' and made it moist before smoking. What am i doing wrong??

Did you do the firmware update and have you bought new batteries? I'm on a snow wolf and a pair of batteries lasts me at least 6 hours hitting this thing like a hooka at 80 watts

Should start on a 1.5ohm coil and work your way down imo. You get used to the throat hit and eventually aren't satisfied by anything below .5

I haven't gotten the unit yet, was just trying to find a reputable site. vapenw seems legit, and it's only $44.

I'm told that you can tell if the rx2/3 is a fake by the decals on the bottom of the unit, they'll be stickers instead of painted on. Any insights into this?

Are there any 2x 26650's out there?

If you're burning you mouth you must suck harder and make sure there's no standing juice in the rda when you fire young master. The dripbox is indeed an honorable choice

I had bad luck with the tank. No matter what I did with the coils it always dry hit. I'm probably retarded tho. Lots of people say good things about it.

I have the same and I dropped it many times without the glass breaking. Then one day I dropped it and it landed just right on this metal table corner and broke the glass. Replacement was only like $20 and it had an atomizer. Have you upgraded your firmware to the one with flappy bird game?

I was vaping a few weeks with a EVOD Stick. Now I want to upgrade.
Thought about getting the X Cube Ultra and the Smok Cloud Beast. Just smoke hookah from time to time, so I was looking for something with big clouds.
Thoughts?

Sigelei 150w here
Two batteries, arctic tank.
Whole set cost me 100. From bevapehappy.com Its all on sale now. The tank was under 10 bucks last I checked, and the replacement cois through ebay are 4-5 bucks for 5

VAPE NATION

youtu.be/Dkm8Hteeh6M

Also, I'm sorry, but kanger sucks ass.

Very cute little things, but I've heard so many negative things

Get juice that contains more vegetable glycerin for big clouds. If you want to stealth vape (no clouds at all) use more propylene glycol.

I mix my own juice. Less taste in vg mixes though. More of a throat hit and more taste in pg.

I have the 200w. Love it. I've been using the avocado 24 with it.

You actually have these saved somewhere.... whats gayer?

For a starter kit that's absolutely fine.