Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave.

are you new or just baiting?

MODS

Biggest bait ever?

this whole site has been lost to the reddit crowd a long time ago

Yea you just can't beak askreddit, cringe, videos on a good day.

>Being "from" a website

Yes :)

You guys realize that all the oldfags went to reddit, right? We never left here, though. You can use more than one website. And for all iintents and ppurposes reddit is far superior.

The same retards who bitch about Reddit being gay are the ones who say cringe when some faggot acts the same way about non-iPhone users.

>if you bitch about Reddit on 4chins
>you are no better than Apple fanboys

Red pill right here.

There is no other pill to take, so swallow the one that makes you ill

funny story, I was first on 9gag, then found reddit and stopped going to 9gag, then I found Cred Forums and never went back to 9gag or reddit again

Fuck off

that's a cool story bro

cant tell if sarcasm or not but thanks

see?

Reddit is still around?

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

No, but sometimes I go to reddit from Cred Forums.

I never saw the point on being some sort of trendy hipster who only goes to one website, and dismisses or mocks "the other". that's just sad.

Shit quality b8

>I never saw the point on being some sort of trendy hipster who only goes to one website, and dismisses or mocks "the other". that's just sad.
This. I like all three.

/r/spacedicks checking in

gg

>doesn't see the point of being a trendy hipster
>hangs out on reddit

lol

Your mistake is assuming other people think like you do. Basically no one here gives a wet shit about being 'trendy,' and they make fun of reddit because it's full of people who do. People like you.

Lol I'm from reddit

When does the narwhal bacon? Midnight! XD

look at all the casuals here screaming "hurr durr meh /b" while actually their amusement levels are way below that of reddit nowadays. You redards here pretending to care for Cred Forums are whats making it SUCK SO FUCKING much with all of your CUCK, TRAP , YLYL , WAIFU CLAIM BULLSHIT -
stop posting that shit or go post that crap on reddit instead of acting like you don't like it here

casuals

fuck you all

I'm actually planning on leaving Cred Forums - been around more actively the last few month after avoiding it quite some time and damn I must say, the state Cred Forums is in nowadays is realy beyond recovery if you ask me. I mean "/b was never great" but damn the lack of OC and the repitition of posts and stupid 9gag copied memes is really becoming unbearable. Also , /b is no longer the shithole of the internet , it's become a meeting place of mainstream normies. sad

>mainstream normies
yeah that 24/7 waifu thread just screams "normie"