youtube.com/watch?v=wizE6ESfs58
youtube.com/watch?v=ytkOwZAhH4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=qV9A9ZQXfio

Bootin

man, fuck off :D

Lost

can somebody please post the 'Cred Forums does IT' greentext? i thought i had it saved but i was wrong

You mean this one?

here you have ^^

i don't understand it. haven't you faggots ever heard of the PNG file extension? it's great, you can take screenshots without them looking like dog shit

thank you so much, any chance you have part 1?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

nope, this is the only i have... :(

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit you are 9gag itself. check your IQ and then look yourself in for the amount of year equal to 100-(your result)

"gorilla" warfare? :D You mean like Harambo and shit, right? It´s spelled Guerilla you fucktard.

For all intensive purposes I think you are ALL wrong.

In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake

forgive english, i am Russia.

One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored live and rubbed it all over is head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

last night I was fucking my dads herpes and shit encrusted anus, smearing toxic bugged shit and blood all over my hairy diseased cock, balls, and stomach, when the faggot shot a hot syphillus ridden load all over the carpet, and instead of apologizing for cumming without my permission, he tried to swallow it but I punched him in the mouth with an aborted fetus got a used syringe I found in a medical waste bin and drew up sticky toxic load turning the cum a disgusting pink slimish flavour due to the residual blood which had curdled and encrusted itself within the syringe but that only got me hotter so I used the blunt needle which had a used bandange on it I think it covered a festering wart on my dads foot than scratched the outside and inside of my dry shitty anus until blood started leaking down my legs like a period then I inject that fucking bugged load of sperm and viral matter directly into my now diahreeah spraying anus, it was the best sensation I ever felt and sprayed the hottest fucking load deep within my fathers shitty colon while giving his smegma encrusted flaccid dick and gentle reacharound, then I turned him around, squeezed my legs which were ow wrapped around his waist, pressing our cocks together, and passionately made out with my father, his tongue stud gently massaging my lips tonge and throat, as he place his thumb behind me and plugged my asshole to keep that festering viral load smeared around my bloodied and now chalmydial herpes aids ans shit encrusted and infected bleeding inner anus

Just google "Cred Forums IT guy"

fuck ya, darth kire, pretty bad ass

when japanese school girls learn english from Cred Forums shitposters
youtube.com/watch?v=WuT7y_W5-P8
youtube.com/watch?v=wizE6ESfs58
youtube.com/watch?v=ytkOwZAhH4g

Sheboon is screaming for the watermelon

Top fukkin kek