Be me

>be me
>be 19
>bored with life
>decide to try an experiment
>order up trap hormones online
>totally not into traps or guys, or the idea of being a girl, just wanted to see what the other side felt like
>started taking a little over suggested dose
>never missed a dose
>fast forward to a year later (present time)
>have to wear super baggy clothes and beanies to hide my hair, tits, and hips
>parents don't know what I did to my body because I hide in my room all day
>sister kinda suspects because she caught me stealing her nail polish but I said it was to fix a scratch on my car
>decided to go out to lunch yesterday, it had been 7 months since I grabbed a bite in pubic
>parents were gone at work so I was able to just leave my room with my old tee shirt and shorts
>had my hair down for first time ever outside my room
>only thing I did that was fem is I put on some lip gloss and light mascara and my earrings
>went out
>got to restaurant
>sat down
>waiter came up and addressed me as miss
>I turned bright red in an instant
>in a shaky faux girl voice I made my order
>went to front to pay my bill
>girl at register said "how was your meal mam?"
>uh uh it w-was good
>went to coffee shop before going home
>guy at register greeted me as miss, i sighed, he asked for my name, in an agitated tone I said the first girl name I could think of, the name of my ex, Amber
>"Well Amber we will call you when your coffee is ready"
>sat down, felt like I had the eyes of the world on me
>shitposted on my phone as I waited
>guy in chair behind me tapped me on shoulder
>"your hair smells amazing"
>oh... t-hanks (screaming internally)
>"Amber your coffee is ready"
>everything started spinning, almost feinted
>ran out to my car and hauled ass home
>been in bed since yesterday
dear god I don't look like a man anymore, what have I done to myself

what do I do????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
okcupid.com/profile/Sarahsota1996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post timestamped pic or gtfo

Either you go on and become a complete trap or be a hero

no way, i'm not in this to show my body off, in fact I am totally in dread for what I did to myself and don't know what to do to undo it

you got two choices first choice is live as a woman forever now or second order male hormons might turn you back or fuck you up more now that ive helped you you help me so tits with time stamp pls

But I never wanted to be a trap, I don't know how to explain it, all my interests are totally masculine, I used to be very buff and tan but like since starting hormones and becoming a shut in I look like a pale scene girl. Thing is I have a 36 C cup now so even if I stopped hormones they will be stuck on me.

Either accept that you're now a trapn and learn to like it, or take testosterone and shit if you really want to become a so called "man" again.

or be an hero.

>not into traps
>spend a year trying to become one
>"omg what have i done"

Post ass or gtfo

hey be grateful people call you mam theres actual trannys that dont get that

Plot twist, op looks like a fucking faggot noe and everybody talks to him as a lady cuz they scared they are gonna be The next hugh mongus with all these SJW out there.

this might sound extreme but you should get some hard testosterone. go lift and become a fucking man you idiot

>hugh mongus
IS THAT SEXUAL HARASSMENT

If he got tits its too late.

Dear god, my sides...

Op I'm a med student and I can assure you one thing: if you stop with the hormons nothing will actually change, only a plastic surgery can bring you to something closer to a man

wouldn't testosterone turn you back or at least make you more manly

this

naw, it was totally genuine from people

what do I do about my boobs? my areolas are huge now

i'm not grateful, I never wanted it to get this out of hand. What do I do if my parents found out?

POST PICTURES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT WHY BOTHER TYPING THIS IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO PROVE IT

Not really but The guy got alot of shit.
If a bitch asked for my name and i was pissed i'd probably say The same.

No way, it will just fuck he up even more

This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

I mean you can't look like too much of a chick, right?

Seeing the responses... Just go full shemale or trap right now.

Get some roids and start lifting, phaggot. You will need surgery to remove the tits though.

Must be trolling, no one is this stupid

I know, my hips grew, m body hair faded away, even my skin got light and soft, my cheeks filled out, and my face looks generally feminine
let me pull up a pic of myself from yesterday and see if I can get it on my PC to post

Show us a pic of your body OP, dont put the face. I will tell you if you look like a male.

i am sadly, maybe after my gf left i just missed the companionship of a girl, i dunno, I didn't want this now that I look back

but im a man ;_;

that will make me look like a monster though

Just stay a woman , and tell everyone you a lesbian, then when you go to get with a woman , just say you were a man who hasn't got the surgery to become a full woman yet , bam , and your family well either they will accept or not that's all you can do, by hey if your hot you can drown in pussy

Tits + Timestamp or GTFO.

Pics or it didn't happen

Yeah but like my hormone balance was fucked during my teen years i still got my bitch tits, been dieting with 1300 callories now for 140 days straight too get my doc to send me to a surgeon to remove them. If my BMI is normal The state covers it for me.

Lost about 25kg so far 55lbs for you americans. Doctor in 5 dags too see if i get it or not.

10 fucking years of laugher, people Grabbing ny tits etc has scarred me enough. Im getting these away even if i have to jam them in The microwave to get breast cancer

You sound like a mixture of a faggot and attentionwhore, you should keep your boobs and fuck some trannies

>but im a man ;_;
You were*.
If you manage to look feminine enough, and keep a good loocking dick, I bet you could make top dollar as a shemale.

this
You don't 'accidently' take hormone pills for a year and wonder what happened to you.
Either there's some SERIOUS in the closet issues going on here or (which is much more likely) this is bullshit.

just be a trap and post pics

but im a man ;_;

Not anymore you're not. Congratulations, you are now a lesbian

here, no makeup or anything

verdict?

>that will make me look like a monster though
Shut the fuck up and do it faggot. You brought this on yourself, and if you don't want to be a trap for the rest of your pathetic life, you must take action now.

Man don't listen to who says you should get roids and work out, this will just have even worst effects. The only solution I can see is going on with your new life and become a trap

Huh. It's actually pretty nice. What about your tits? And finally, your dick. If you want our help and counsel you should show us that.

I love how everyone ignores the slippery slope when shit like this is happening and people are starting to accept it. Fml, fruit loops everywhere

HOLY FUCK

If real your doomed

Post your tits let's see them so I can fap

this doesn't sound like a problem, this sounds like the opposite of a problem to me. you're a man that looks like a girl... dude, that's a win-win

Genuinely curious.

If you never wanted to be a trap, why steal nail polish from your sister?

Why the lip gloss, mascara and earrings? Why put your hair down? On the first time you "come out". Seems to me like you're checking if you're passable.

Idk man, sounds to me you might be a trap you just can't embrace it yet.

Pics or gtfo

Anything else is sage

bullshit thats a chick

you look fine

Where be the stamp of time?

I doubt any of this is true
>buys women clothes
>gets hair done like girl
>buys gay ass girl glasses
>makeup
>oh noes what happened I'm a woman now!!111
Fucking retard

Oh dear God.....

>bored with life
>try an experiment
>order trap hormones, keep taking them and turn into a trap
>wants surgeon to remove tits
>The sate covers it for me.

So thats where our tax money is going, seems totally legit to me. No wonder this world is going to shit.

Too late, embrace the inner girl slut.

You know you want to, deep down you just want to gargle some semen.

this, though I honestly want to believe he's transgender and just in massive denial about it

Next is the address

really?

So the general consensus is I should just roll with it? I mean I guess I do pass, and in full makeup jesus i might actually be cute. Could I use this like a golden ticket??? Like what can I do today to exploit this? My sister is back in college so her room is empty so I could grab her clothes and makeup.

What should I try today????

Again the med student, I'm sorry to tell you op that you are over the non-return point. Now or you become a complete trap or become a monster

Both of these

It's called mental retardation. No such thing as transgendered

Damn, if that was real OP , i'd hit it so hard. EMBRACE THE INNER SLUT!

Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

>"your hair smells amazing"
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

you should try RIGHT now

Why not update us or stream it live?

try getting laid

the world is your oyster buddy, get out there and live your life to the fullest you beautiful bastard

I still hide behind baggy as fuck clothes moron and put my hair in a beanie like 99.999% of the day

that I don't want at all, maybe I could trick a dyke at a lesbian bar tonight???

eww no way

Ever considered that you may be a crossdresser?

>What should I try today????
If you're really gonna go with this tranny thing, then you can try suicide

If true:
>cute chick + no bleeding outta your vag every fucking month
>everyone on the internet will want to fuck you

Talk to you parents and get a job, freak

I got a cold two weeks ago and I haven't stopped coughing and my chest hurts sometimes. also I spit out huge chunks of slime like two times a day, what do?

You have fucked up idiot. Most people hate transexuals, they are utterly disgusted by them. Only virgin weirdos are into them. You should take male hormones otherwise you will end up like a freak show (you already are actualy ahah)

Cringe as fuck

do like a Facebook stream and go around seeing whos fooled

you can try anything you like... but you're not getting out of this Jam, m'am

if you can't figure out what to do with your own damn life and you have to ask Cred Forums, you need to examine some things

however I suspect that OP is already a trap and this is some kind of "tee hee oh gosh I accidentally a trap, what do" ERP

>I could trick a dyke at a lesbian bar tonight
Yeah sure, though she might be a tad disappointed when you have twig'n berries down there.

jesus be true haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaah
that said you be fucked

humidifier

make yourself look good and post pics

Med student here, anhero

please use lgbt

> my actions had consequences, I did not expect this, help
welcome to 2016 where this seems to be the main trail of thought

Also those boobs are no way a c-cup. My GF is like twice the size and that's an average B cup.

dont tell it that they'll tell him its perfectly fine and natural and that he should chop off his dick here well give him memes and real advice

Memes are the best medicine.

Sounds like bronchopneumonia, you should go to your doctor becouse you may need some antibiotics

its true

Post your tits or GTFO
If you acting like a woman we treat you like one.
Fucking Cred Forums has no standards anymore. Too many bitches supporting fsggots and yelling mods if the chick looks under the age of 30.
White knight fsggots fuck all of you. The minute OP posted in this thread we should've gotten tits. Everyone stop feeding this dirty little attention whore and wait until sHE posts tits.
C cup my ass based on your picture You have mosquito bites at best.

I´m sure he´s here for slutshaming

you posted a fucking thumbnail
>consider the following

>I have 36Cs

This bitch has B cups tops. Keep trying faggot.

Pure lies

look out now, we got ourselves a cuck lord here

I'm really fascinated with this HRT stuff. I had no idea it was so effective and so quickly too. One year can do that? I've seen similar pictures on the internet.

Is there any way for a guy to use hormones to become slightly more manly instead of feminine? I can't find much info on that online.

>b but muh old Cred Forums

Why don't you cut your fucking hair and stop wearing makeup faggot.

Go back to Cred Forums

steroid u dumb ass
even in the smallest injection its quit huge for the body.

Not OP not american

go back to tumblr

>This many posts
>Unbelievable story
>Not a single timestamp

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

no way

good thing im not a tranny, yuck

no

>but you're not getting out of this Jam, m'am
that makes me feel strange inside

maybe I could just go down on her?

no way, i aint a fag

i have a big frame and I was also wearing a binder in the pic, that is the extent of my guy mode outfit

everyone knows it fake

my nigga

>parents don't know
>Sister suspects.
>stupid ass girl glasses.

This whole thread is bait right? If that is you, your parents are retarded and you are too.

Go back to your mums cunt.

MY SIDES

>new york
i know where you live now im gonna ddos your microwave

>sister only suspects because of nail polish

Because OP has been walking around the house in a robe and fencing mask

>not ddosing his toaster

OP please post tits!

I would fuck the shit out of you, go hit on a lesbian

I don't want to look like an inflatable with shriveled balls.

I don't wear those glasses around them, they aren't even real, just fashion glasses (wtf I just realized I did wear fashion glasses in public)

jesus christ maybe I am a tranny...
oh god I hope I really don't deep down wanna be a girl, wtf is wrong with me

post tits already since your not a fag

Best idea.

please post moar pics of you

> (You)
>>but you're not getting out of this Jam, m'am
>that makes me feel strange inside

Well, make the best of it then. Move to Brazil, Make tranny-pron, PROFIT

>walking around the house in a robe and fencing mask

where the fuck is the time tamp? we havnt seen any so far!

This was literally jacked from reddit

link?

9/11 bait
good one
here's your (you)

Filename
Lost

WHERE'S THE TIMESTAMP?

ARE PEOPLE THAT STUPID THAT TIME OF THE MORNING, WTF GTFO MY Cred Forums

You brought this on yourself you fuck

ANY Pics?

I'm not about to start linking a trans peeps account on this shit fest of a site

pussy

>this is jacked from reddit
>link
>I'm not about to start linking a trans peeps account on this shit fest of a site
obvious bullshitter is obvious

Nice fantasy dude, lolled!

if its on reddit then its fair game

or you're just lying

>but im a man ;_;

Girl, seriously, if you did all this...no you're not. Only people who want tits work to get tits. You injected yourself with drugs whose sole purpose was to make you look like a girl. You now look like a girl. You are either the dumbest motherfucker on the whole damn planet, a liar and none of this is real, or someone who actually wanted to be a girl but didn't have the balls to actually go out and announce it.

Now, to treat you as is suited to the body you now inhabit, give us tits or get the fuck out.

hello, kayla.

i wish
if you really want to you can go do some digging, otherwise enjoy being a sucker i guess

>1933
>"I feel bored. I shall wörk in the factories für the good of das Vaterland.
>1939
>"I am glad to be of helping mein country. Ein volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer.

>2015
>"lol im board w/ lyfe ill take drugs and b cum a gril and just fuck my hormones up fam!"
>̶2̶0̶1̶6̶ CURRENT YEAR
>OH GOD WHY DO I LOOK LIKE A GIRL I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS LIKE WTF?

Aiming for a Golden iPod is your only option at this point.

That shit is fucking dangerous! He shouldn't be running around naked through insulation like that. That shit will eat the hide off of you. He should be wearing protective gear too. Especially a face mask or respirator, Also, rubbing your dick on and inside a dead pig's head isn't very hygienic either.

>gamagori is not black

fuck off to reddit faggot

dude timestamp please , and also post your boobs , and dont worry you bonr as a male , you are always going to be a male OP ....maybe a bi or gay male ...but still :D

>image reverse search brings nothing
>do some digging

bullshit

kek

thank you i couldn't come up with a response for that much autism

Every day we stray further from God's light

where is that from? some kind of flash.mov?

serious?
you click that?
what kind of detail do you expect?

>2000 +16
>no tits
>no timestamp
>150 replies
newfags gonna newfag

Is that you Hillary?

not a med fag but i am sure you can just take male hormones and then become semi back to normal

i didnt expect any detail its the principle of it

Op post tits and ass. Be a bro

OP i think if you go out again this time full on who you think you are and see how you feel then the world will have to accept you for it. Words can be said but being true to yourself will push you to being more than you could have ever imagined.

ok you won

Happy champ?

link us to the imgr

I haven't been happy in years, friend.

send link so we can see when the pic was uploaded and then see if you are a bullshitter or not

Congrats, you have a mental illness like every other trap. Good thing you're young, you have plenty of time to go to therapy. Deep rooted psychological issues. You don't "accidentally" become a trap.

what resolution is that i cant read shit

so its fake?? .__.

In for screencap.

Thats the point ive been getting at yes

You... You... You must be fucking retarded...

This

no, I posted it on transpassing to see if other trannies thought I pass even though I don't really think of myself as a tranny

nvm you got me i just look a lot liked supposed op, dressed up like them than took a pic with a different angle than the one op posted

>has a facebook tab

what the fuck are you doing with your life

OP get on testosterone and get plastic surgery. Only way you will be back to your former self.

i can tell you used ms paint cause when you maximised the picture the resolution goes to shit

i hate to break it but you are more of a faggot then op like op is a trap but hes still not as much as a faggot then you

you actually have autism just post the link faggot

funny your reddit says a different store than this thread then

God damn, just post another pic then... Possibly with time stamp.

How much do you weigh?

>So I was just totally bored with life right?
>I'm not at all gay, I'm drowning in pussy.
>But, like, I wanted to see what goes on in this bar.
>I'm pretty swole. So I stole some of my little brother's clothes.
>He's a lot smaller than me so everything was really tight.
>I put on some great boots and headed out to the bar.
>It's called "The Manhole" but I'm not sure that it's actually a gay bar.
>I really think it's for city sanitation workers.
>So I mind my own business and sit at the bar.
>I don't even get my drink before this obviously gay dude is talking to me.
>He's slender, but really toned, great hair, and beautiful sparkling eyes.
>But doesn't he realize what I fag he is?
>He should be out getting pussy like me.
>Not buying other men drinks in this crazy bar.
>(it's all guys in here)
>He keeps paying an sliding closer to me.
>Finally he whispers in my ear:
>"Want to go in the back?"
>I've fucking had it.
>Somebody has to show this flamer what a big faggot he is.
>So I smile and say "yes".
>To show him how swishy he is I walk in front of him and wiggle my ass.
>This must make him come to his senses, right?
>Nope.
>He starts kissing me and grabbing my ass.
>Alright dude. That's it.
>So I drop to my knees, pull out his cock, and start sucking him off.
>Surely this will give him the picture right?
>Any moment he'll freak out and go find a girl.
>But this guy is such a huge faggot that he just moans and grabs the back of my head.
>There's only one thing left to do.
>I stand up, peel my jeans and underwear down.
>I turn around, lean against the wall, and spit it my hand.
>I start rubbing spit into my ass, spit again, and rub it all over his cock.
>Then I look over my shoulder, give my best sultry look, and guide his cock into my ass.
>I push back until he's balls deep.
>If this doesn't teach this faggot what a giant homo he is, nothing will.

^^ That makes just about as much sense as OP.

>a liar and none of this is real,
prop this. she sounds heavily like a trip from mtfg.

kek i'd love to see op post some timestamps

Bump

if you are op then fuck you

Get into the gym and take roids

Tfw everyone on this website is transphobic and "straight" but want to see a feminine guys tits and dick

Not being an autistic neckbeard that thinks human contact is bad?

TITS OR GTFO

>everyone is transphobic and straight
weve got a really autistic newfag

If there's no tits/dick time stamp it's fake as fuck. Plus you're all faggots. Sage in all fields

>human contact
>facebook
pick one

I want to see that man chest
They're not tits because he's a dude with long hair.
I don't buy it

This thread. Pic related.

A bitr 2 eat & u order COFEE?

I'm not here to see a ladyboy's dick, I'm here to see some God damn proof. Trannies I'm fine with, but I will not countenance a liar.

do what all traps do: end your life

no idiot he went to coffee shop after his meal and ordered coffe

lol u r gay

EVEN
IF it's been done in paint, it shows a simmilar yet different pic of OP, proving the oP's lying

Are you fucking retarded?

>Anonymous (74) 09/25/16(Sun)01:01:13 No.705221054
>Anonymous (74) 09/25/16(Sun)01:01:13
>Anonymous (74)
>(74)
>>>>(̔͛̊̒ͧ̔̏ͬ̌̓̈́ͣ͞҉̯̭͙̫̥͙͖͔̟͎̖̬̀̀͞ͅ7̊̇ͧ̂͐̇͋ͨ̄̇̈ͭ͌̈́̌͋͏҉̴͚̘͎̯͈͙̟͙̻̗̟̺̖̯̳͕͠4̑̽͑̔͊ͭ̃͟҉̧̼̟͎̕͢)̨̭͔̙͓̻̘͎̺̺͙͚̥̝̬͎͙̗̳ͬ̑ͣ̔͑͂̐͗̊ͤͦ̆̅͛ͧ͐̔͡͡ͅ
Have you ever considered that you may be clinically retarded?

>implying that isnt op

not gonna bother going through thread. Did OP provide timestamp or not?

no

No, I said that the pic OP used was from the internet already.

You could write gay homoerotica, not bad.

See

I'm actually just insanely good at paint, governments hire me all the time to forge incriminating photo's to crush their opposition using a measly free app on windows. you know that hillary kkk pic? that was all me baby

>idk how tits work

quit smoking.

Everyone in here is an idiot. Obvious sit thread; I can tell by the way your hair is cut and those lame ass glasses you bought.

Oh shit brevo brevo

So what your trying to say is that it didn't happen?

SHOW TITS WITHOUT SHIRT PLEASE!

Neither is an absolute you fag

>implying you're correct

lol you found the imgur, timestamp now instead of using an image that was posted 22-ish hrs ago?

Kill yourself homo

Where did you find it?

Found on the reddit thread, I'm not op

Trap hormones?
You mean fucking
estrogen?

oh shit trip trips check em

Can you link please?

looks like you have a shot at the best of both worlds, hun/man

some makeup and a sexy outfit....
you'd easily pass at a bar on friday nights. and getting in for ladies night would be a breeze.

stop fretting. go with it.
>if this is real, of course

so you got your belly button pierced, but dont want to be a girl? youre a fucking liar, thats not you.

if you want actual medical help, just act a doctor not weird strangers on the internet
otherwise post tits

a transvestite also failed in live. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>op im sorry but its irreversible
>but in good news Id do you
>find a chick or dude that digs you mate

/u/Sarahsota

Oh yay

10/10 would fuck all day/all night long

Oh men, just... umh.... try to act natural... umh...
Maybe you can try to... well....
You fuck it, kill yourself

you have now transformed your life forever, op.

May as well start being a slut for the rest of your life, since there's no going back.

So. Go to the bathroom and shove a fuckin brush in your pooper, timestamp, make us happy like the dirty little slut you became.

Also, show feets. You're supposed to cure them like a girl does, now.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
I'm in love OP

well you are gay and a rapist so no surprise these

meh, not really. You get on 200mg/week testosterone, get a gynecomastia surgery and workout to build back all muscle and let the bodyfat redistributes itself so that you dont have child bearing hips and shit. It's gonna take another year or two to fix that shit up tho.

pics

speedosausage thing

thats fucking gross

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

estrogen and a test blocker

Take steroids or stay trap forever

those hands tho

OP gets points for suspension of disbelief

and you think your family cant tell... they know alright, just don't know how to address your mental issues, probably disappoint as fuck too.

WTF IS THAT SHIT

>You get on 200mg/week testosterone,
you do realize that her balls still work and her test level goes back to where it was before, probably even goes higher for at least a while after she stops?

U fucked up op

Are you op?

Huh. Never really thought about it.

Hell, if I can find somebody to pay for, why the hell not?

Thanks.

If OP where do you live?

you idiot

no shit, but your balls don't produce 200mg test a week user, if you wanna fix that shit you get on cycle and estro blockers for the time being and focus on recovering your metaphorical balls. Fixing that shit natty is gonnatake atleast 5 years.

this is my fetish

why do you have so many photos prepared if u dont wanna be seen
i want this to be true but i call bs

can you still cum op?, i'm looking for a new slave girl

i would totally smash.

Try on sisters panties!

okcupid.com/profile/Sarahsota1996

Oh god. you look exactly as those travestites gone horribly wrong. i almost vomited as soon as i saw that. A true life failure.

u want sum fuk op?

You are posting your photos on internet.
Maybe tomorrow this pictures are goin to be seen by your mother.
You fuck it bro

op if you ever want a nice dick in your butt, i'm here

OP if you aren't full of shit and that is you, then holy fuck the things I would do to your virgin boipussy

Gave yourself liver failure. Those hormones fuck with your guts.

I'D LET YOU FUCK ME OP, STOP COMPLAINING

>Fixing that shit natty is gonnatake atleast 5 years.
no way. it'll be more like 2 years and then everything will be more or less like before with the exception of moobs. most of the changes are fat redistribution, there are no long lasting changes besides boobs i know of.

>dun wanna be a trap guys
>shut in, don't even have female clothes, have to wear old baggy tshirts
then all of a sudden
>fucking flamboyant sissy cunt all up in that shit, makeup, dyed hair and cute clothes
fucking attention whores

what are you some kinda, FUCKING FAGGOT?!?!??!, I'd bend over for this bitch in a heart beat, and you know you would too, it aint gay taking a feminine dick in the ass every now and again, amirite?

EXPOSED
remember guys, nothing on the internet it true

>amirite?
no you are not right

i don't believe you op, gonna need a pick with that face, your little shriveled girl dick, and a timestamp

i just literally said that
see
I'm just implying you can get n that dere frauds and get fucking jacked while youre at it mate, extreme transformation kinda shit, like zero to hero, except more like -10 to hero LOL

This is a cute trap tho

WHO IS THIS?

hey dawg, you know i'm right, it's straigt as fuck wanting to suck on that little soft girl dick till it cums

my dad. Who gives a shit? are you people fucking retarded?

and i said that natural will be around 2 years max. i implied that roids are overkill.

Nah, he's right.

MORE TRIPS

Well for that fags in GA.

damn gurl, stop making them fuck me eyes i'm diamonds over here for you baby

Not a trap

why are you talking to me? i don't give a shit what you think is and what.

thas probably a real grill judging from my experience. Traps can look like girls, just not the very cute ones unless they been on that HRT since grade school

tits or gtfo you know the rules bitch

OP, you look like a discount Eddy Redmayne.

>I am a PC enthusiast, and I want to write game soundtracks
>so let's cuddle and watch Top Gear!
jesus christ thats pathetic sounds like op

then why you replying dawg?