Feels thread
>be me,22 decide to talk to beautiful girl in my calculus class
>turns out she's a sandnigger.
>awfuckno.jpeg
>decide to try it because she's not a real Muslim
>shit goes well, make terrorist jokes often tho
>start dating, and date for 7 months
>last night she makes out with this dude right in front of me

Want so badly to ruin her but don't know what to do. Fuck sandniggers also pic related

Is she pic related

Welcome to puberty, son.

Yes

at least isnt a feminist

she is ugly anyways

True but she used me and I'm wonder best revenge strategy

Clearly your only solution is to kill yourself because even a sandniggeress can't seem to like you.

Stop being a little whiny bitch and just accept she dumped you because you´re a faggot

She's cute tho, but you probably have no game and a tiny dick

I was going to dump nudes and shit for the best ideas plus any help

dox her with nudes included

Yeah, you're a cuckhold, deal with it

Don't know how

just dump her nudes faggot

Now i know why she dumped you, your face looks like a pile of shit

Her phone, address, links yo his social networkl accounts and the fucking nudes bro !!!!!!

make a vola room first, then give address and social media, yourwelcome

It seems more like you're milking the muslim thing, to try and justify how someone as great as yourself could possibly be cheated on.

Just deal with the fact that you're a cuck that didn't satisfy her

post her tits here first

Will do

Dubs is Truth, also fuck you this is an emotional time

Inform the police that her family might be plotting a terrorist attack, and that they have been planning a trip to Syria for a long time now

If she's a true sandnigger, then odds are she's already on a watchlist

Ohmygod! You're a fucking nasty greaseball! And you call her disgusting! Fucking kek. Should have laid off with the racist jokes you faggot. I bet you get "randomly" searched at the airport because you look like a camel jockey you dirty gypsy.

She's actually Syrian so this may work

Finally, fucking cuck nigger

I'm Spanish you fucking faggot

Not so fast, I'm half Spanish, half American

They need real men, not an eyebrow plucking ,over engineered beard, greasy haired faggot like yourself, cuckboy

I'm spanish, ur not. Youre just a fucking cuck. Deal with the fuck that a "mora" dumped u for a nigger.

Oh shit me too, from granada

Any form of revenge would hurt you more that her man. Because you still care and she moved on and doesn't give a fuck about you anymore. Anything bad enough to actually hurt her would send you to jail. Just move on seriously...

At least my ex dumped me BEFORE fucking her friend. On the same day probably, but in the right order... And YES it was about my sex drive disappearing.

These girls don't deserve your time and your feelings. In case you never got any luck : they are not a majority, you will find a nice one someday.

¿eres español?

I am from Santiago

Spanish? I bet u are a facking mexican, so much kek.

Que si hijo de puta. Bueno medio español

Holy shit, I come here to avoid reading spanish faggots. look at me, i'm a fool.

Yo de Madrid.

>THIS

*medio español

Meh. Close enough. Eurotrash is eurotrash. Your dirty thick black greasy hair could've fooled me. You are the Beaner of europoors. She probably thought you were a haji at first why else would she talk to you?

CHECKED

Quads confirm my views, thanks m8 !

Quads confirms

I agree with this guy.... you don't need to get revenge. If you are seeking revenge then she is getting to you.... she will have beaten you unless you can move on and forget about her. Find another girl. Maybe she will see the two of you in public together and think you have forgotten her. THAT would be the best revenge you could get.

Con razón, maricón madrileño

I bet dude, unfortunately Spanish was conquered by those fuckers and their looks still show up

Maybe, just maybe, she left you because you are a racist asshole? Who could not see her as a person, just as someone from Arab descent? Maybe it's because you are someone so immature that is cowardly trying to get revenge on her anonymously on the internet, instead of accepting the fact that, just like you or everyone else, she has the right to leave a relationship which does not make her happy? I wonder...

you look more like a sandnigger than she does.

>last night she makes out with this dude right in front of me
how does that even happen

Just for the record : this same ex had 2 bfs before me.

- one total douchebag, never respected her, never managed to get another girl since
==> she carefully broke up and kept contact everyday with him

- one normal guy, professional musician in orchestra, bought her pricey gifts and all
==> she dumped him with the following explanation : "you have a dirty tiny dick and you fuck like a rabbit"

I guess I wasn't the most unlucky here...

The point being : she will always manage to make you think she's nice until she doesn't need you anymore so when you realise she used you, there is nothing you can do, seriously FUCKING FORGET SHE EVER EXISTED and proceed with your own life, or she wins even more.

Yeah so fucking this.

tits??? also bump for how she kiss a guy in front of you

I just feel like shit guys. I really liked this girl. And I even looked past her being a sandnigger, and I truly cared about her. I'm just really upset

dont make yourself emotionally vulnerable to women

lack of answer to this confirms you never touched that girl and just want us to fuck up her life for another reason. And you appeal to racist retards with your sandnigger bullshit.

we were at a party and I went to get a drink, I walk back to where we were and she's sucking face with some dude (her TA in biochemistry lab)

timestamped chemistry gear or never happened

That literally doesn't make sense you fuckhead

I second that shit

guess they had good chemistry

Hahahaha that's a good one

post nudes OP