¿Why people hate PewDiePie?

¿Why people hate PewDiePie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because all of us can do his gig yet we're broke and he's worth 60 million.

Who said people hate him?

Everyone hates him. please

Generally those who hate them either are jealous of his self-made success. Or they cannot divorce the crafted persona that isn't meant for everyone from the shrewd as hell business man.

The only thing I personally don't like about him is his endorsement of grey-market key re-sellers, if he even still endorses them.

I am not his market but I hold no ill-will toward the dude (other than the sponsors, but that's a more minor issue.

---

If I couldn't divorce him from his entertainment persona I'd hate the fucker because he's annoying as fuck.

He's based now.

Some people "hate" anyone famous.
Some people are just annoyed by his videos who are not even marketed to them.
Some people just like to troll.

Pretty much this

>because all of us can do his gig
Good b8

Do you love everyone who's successful in business?

I don't like shrill screaming, other then that I have no qualms

Because I'm not remotely likable enough to do his gig. Also, not worth 60 million.

I never watched any of his videos, unless you count in that one South Park episode?

PEWDIEPIE-PIE IS A CHILD RAPIST
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT 3PAC IS THE GREATEST

I save people for living and he is a joke for a living. I get by barely and he gets everything he would ever possibly want for being a joke.
that is why.

shitty comedy with really good editing software. anyone with half a brain could pull that off way more easily than a real job

The good old jealousy argument.
Never gets old. Can you not simply dislike something? ( I like him btw)

He was nice last time but after he got famous... All the politically incorrect jokes just slowly disappeared... So there's that.

Because he is a fucking clown

Love? No.

Respect? - It depends how they got there.

PDP harmed no one and essentially was one of the earliest pioneers in a new market. Good for him. He didn't kill anyone, didn't take anyone's job, he didn't screw anyone over. How is that not commendable?

>Cred Forums full of lifeless gamers
>be pewdiepie
>plays games and makes videos of it with meh humor but gets the kids going
>becomes millionaire
>shit at almost every game he plays and that makes it sorta funnier
Cred Forums is just jelly

thats just mindless spiteful bitch kind of jealousy. only a scumbag hates people purely out of jealousy .

i dislike his videos because i find his videos annoying. thats it

How big is your youtube channel?

because he sounds like the Swedish chef swallowed helium, like nails on a chalkboard level shit.

Create a channel them. If it's that easy you are an idiot if you not doing it

He's a talentless retard that has good editing software to make videos and takes advantage of this youtube generation that likes watching retards.

Jealousy is a real thing, and it wasn't the only qualifier... you ignored the other - people who can't divorce the guy from the persona. His entertainment persona is annoying as fuck. I've seen him once (Alien Isolation Lets Play) and that's all it took for me to hate the persona. But I don't spend my days constantly trying to get other people to talk about why they hate him. I just move on to personalities, content creators and subjects that do interest me. PDP has zero impact on my life if I just walk away. Later when I realized how successful he was and how he became so from essentially nothing - he earned my respect.

I'd rather eat my most disliked meal for a week than watch one of his shows though.

The site is so saturated it's impossible to get big when you have thousands of channels doing the same.

i could easily do a let's play channel. i know exactly how to be successful from studying enough small channels that went big fast without any talent involved whatsoever.

but i don't because i don't want to be famous for that

don't give me that bullshit. youtube is easy.

when i was a kid i got millions of views just for feeding my monitor lizard rats until my channel was shut down for faggot hippies flagging it

>I could make millions
>it's so easy
>but don't want to because the fame would suck
>2/10 would not bang

Them be creative, stop making excuses. If someone as done it before what is really stopping you.
>But is to hard to compete why the big channels?
Oh my poor little boy, you want, my little special snowflake. Don't worry, mommy will protect you from the bigger boys.

it would make me a joke in what i strive to become famous for

Well his videos aren't as cringy anymore

*you want a little kiss on the cheek

I understand where you are coming from and i am also able to differentiate between online persona and his real persona, but there are several other reasons you completely neglect.

> biological reason
The human brain decides in a matter of seconds, if we like someone or not at first sight.
This is not something we can influence.

>Different taste
Many people have a different taste in things.
Example: While I like dark humor, there is someone that prefers a more childlike approach to it.

I am not making assumptions or try to hate on Felix, because I have never met him, but I should be able to dislike his online persona.

This. Life isn't just about money you jewrats

Does he still scream super high pitched? I liked his shit except for the ear rape

He's just annoying as fuck but I wouldn't say I hate him

I was going to post the same thing but then realized I'd be completely full of shit.

no it is not, my hate is real you are just... nothing

he's annoying. literally seems very gay. but atleast he's white. swedes are one of the most top tier

they think it's cool, i don't get it either

gr9 b9 m9, i r9 9 out of 9

He's ok. his fanbase is what i hate.

Not him but wow that's fucking edgy. Keep hating people for being more fortunate than you, you butthurt faggot

internet personalities like him lower the bar. ever grading downward what passes for marketable content.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkcdKKVuLg4

He just post this, what do you guys think?

/THREAD

I didn't know he was a trumpple.

because he comes out with one video with him screaming like a bitch, and every video after he does the same fucking thing.

No imagination.

what you call hatred is sad and pathetic

hey, pewdiepie makes good content, that's my opinion, and if you disagree with it, you are a penis sucker

People who disagree with this are autistic.

>scream at appropriate times during video games, dying, winning, getting scared, etc etc

>post video on youtube to show off what everyone who gave me money has bought me, house, hoverboard, car, vacations in lavish spots, etc etc etc.

Could literally fake my way through this for about 15 years with how much content the internet gives me access to and then disappear with hundreds of millions worth of twitch and youtube money in my bank account. Dude didn't start making 600k+ up until 5 years ago and his networth is worth more than a lot famous hollwood celebs.

Because I HATE PEWDIEPIE (need to hang myself sometime)

You don't have to not hate something just because it isn't "marketed to you", you stupid faggot.

I don't think the screams are appropriate at all. Especially knowing he's played video games before

i don't hate people by superficial judgements. but have no reason to respect him. and there are much better youtube channels out there that deserve more. but that just shows how retarded people are for loving this guys stupid fake humour made for retards

he is a douche for marketing stupidity to kids and teaching them that acting like a faggot is cool.

also, I'm just glad my 13 year old sister said she just watches his videos rarely to see the video games and thinks he acts stupid

Yeah, if only he had some subtle political message to spread

NAIIIIILLLLEDDDDIIITTTT

When the crew of the British Euphemia heard of gold deposits in the Sierra foothills, they abandoned ship in San Francisco Bay. During the War of 1812 it was seized by the US, who used it as a cargo vessel in the China trade before it was again abandoned. The City of San Francisco bought the ship in October 1849 for $3,000 in and turned it into a floating prison, and later as an asylum for the mentally ill.[2]

When the Stockton State Hospital became the Insane Asylum of the State of California in 1853, the Euphemia was shipped up the San Joaquin. Its patients unloaded and transferred to the hospital, a short distance to the north. The ship returned to San Francisco and was once again abandoned. Its hulk was discovered in 1921 during excavations near Battery and Sacramento streets during construction of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.[2]

As the number of inmates at the hospital grew, it strained the local road network's ability to carry food and other supplies. Farmer Charles Smith owned a number of fields around the area, and dredged his irrigation canal deep enough for barges. It ran to a point just north of the hospital. It was used for some time before train tracks behind the hospital and upgrades to local roads made it superfluous. Over the years, the eastern end was repeatedly backfilled until it reached its current end at what is known as Yosemite Lake.[2]

In 2015 plans for a flood-control gate at the entrance of the canal were approved.

because everyone is jelous that he is a millionaire from playing games and having fun. teaching kids? not his job. he does his thing and nothing else. i dont even watch it but everyone here is supa jelly

He is a cuck.

Inb4 everyone loves cucks and snowballing.

he is an sjw piece of shit but atleast it's somewhat subtle by today's standards

Yes but his audience is... well not very bright. I'm not trying be mean, but. They give him so much money in order to buy him stuff and he does literally nothing entertaining. If he was entertaining then sure. But watching him react the same way over and over to games he's previously played is just not that fun for me. To each their own though.

there is no way his girl thinks this guy is masculine at all

audible kek

hope you guys know that he ran out of money because of his vast expenses. youtube demonetized like all of his videos so he made a patreon to try and raise some. too bad his community is dead

cause hes a fucking faggot

Who's that faggot?

people donate this rich asshole for that shit? he makes moneys from more ways than just youtube. that's like feeling bad for the music artists in south park who live in ''semi-luxary''

Nice to be 12

Cant be partnered by both pick one

Pewds was a great YTer. I became a fan in early 2013, when content was at its peak. He was really thankful to his fans, modest, geniunely funny, and was enjoyable to watch. In the last two years, particularly more recently, fame has gone to his head. He knows he is #1 and can do anything. His content isn't that good anymore because he can do anything. He isn't good to his fans, he makes fun of them and just isn't the same person he was when he became famous. I can honestly say I am no longer a fan and miss his old behavior. Stephano was life

Why don't you do it then? If it is this easy to make millions and get away with it, then do it. What's stopping you?

amen

Naw he actually is pretty good now, makes fun of himself from time to time and makes fun of sjw's and the like. Pretty much he gives no fucks now that he now puts hitlers speech in his video due to his no giving no fucks.

He only really made it big on YouTube because back then gaming channels were a small thing, now a enormous chunk of YouTube is dedicated to gaming channels, with pewdiepie leading the pack. Walking into this genre and trying to make your own successful channel would be near impossible, why would anyone watch your channel if there are a hundred same ones to choose from already

my assumption is he has a shred of dignity. this is Cred Forums though, so no more than a shred.

This. Drunk enough to regard a pack of ordinary shrieking brats with equanimity, l still can't stand his antic gibbering.

People try, there are tons of copycat channels, but no one ever watches them

Because he's rich for being annoying as fuck. He's not funny. At all. But he is pretty. I'd fuck his mouth.

I like, his recent content is priceless
H3H3 level

hate him? no. i just don't give a flying fuck about this guy.